Ghosts

By roxannelove02

They are ghosts, not the fbi and not the mafia, but something greater. They do what others can't do. She's th... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Notice
Thirteen

Aesthetics

2.2K 36 3
By roxannelove02

You can imagine the characters however you want, but here are their aesthetics. I'll add the other characters later but this is for the main characters.

Agent Seven, 24

Agent Four, 27

Just a little warning that I'll be updating when I can, but I may not be able to update sometimes. I will try tho. So pls forgive me lol.

Hope you enjoy this story lol. Feel free to leave ideas cause I'm just going with the flow. I have a general plot but I still wanna hear your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 6.9K 12
NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON! Link in bio! You never know what's going on, even under the same roof. Elena Johnson lives the normal life of every sevent...
2K 144 76
Guns, revenge and buildings to bomb, what could go wrong? ✮ He came in, gun held out in front of him in one hand while the other was resting on his h...
964 103 54
[COMPLETED] This story is about a sixteen year old girl trying to figure out who she is apart from what she does in order to help the country. It is...
405 4 21
Looking at the Park family you would see a picturesque couple with their three genius, perfect kids. Just a normal family, right? That couldn't be fu...