wish she wasn't you (Wilbur x...

By Sam_TWT

This story is ispired by the song "Friends- chase atlantic" Your favorite streamer, Wilbur, announced a meet... More

ᵒⁿᵉ
ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᶠᵒᵘʳ
ᶠⁱᵛᵉ
ˢⁱˣ
ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ
ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ
ⁿⁱⁿᵉ
ᵗᵉⁿ
ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉⁿ
ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ
UPDATE
ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ
UPDATE!!!!!
one year later?
Helloooo

ᵗʷᵒ

1K 19 0
By Sam_TWT

We waited for Will to arrive for about another 10 minutes, then I decided to walk away and go get a coffee at a bar. As I walked, from afar I saw a tall man, with curly hair.

I immediately recognized him, Wilbur. I hesitated, but then decided that was my only chance to make him notice me. I walked towards him.

"Wilbur?" I asked.

"sorry but-" he said

he turned around to me and kept eye contact for a few seconds...
It felt really unreal. Only holding eye contact for a few seconds was enough to see the world stopping around me.
I came out of this mind-state and I pointed at the bookstore where the meeting would take place.

"uhm... hello! we are waiting for you"

"hello, are you a fan?

"yes, a big fan"

"nice to meet you" he smiled at me

My heart lost a beat. He was getting closer to the bookstore and I walked silently behind him.

"Hello guys!! please make a line so we can get started"

Wilbur's pov.

I was supposed to be there at 15.00 but the train delayed 10 minutes so I couldn't be there on time.
I was running to the bookstore at some point and a girl said:

"Wilbur?"

I was late so I didn't have time for her but when I turned around, well...

she was really pretty but, I was sure she was one of my fans.

we kept eye contact for a few seconds then I talked to her a bit and I continued to walk to the meeting place.

I asked to my fans to create a row so I can meet them in a easier way

I was really happy to finally meet a part of my fandom, that supported me and changed my life.

I noticed that the girl I talked to was the last person that I will meet that day. I was really curious, I felt something. The first thing that I noticed about her, was her eyes and her style. Also her messy hair, they seem so soft

obviously I didn't mean that I liked her, It's just that-
I saw something different in her.

a/n
guys sorry if my english isn't perfect but i'm not british or else so i have limited words to use. Also, i'm sorry for these shorts chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 41 14
this is a ranboo x reader fanfic! i will update as much as i can - there will be no smut in this what so ever! only things like kissing, cuddling and...
164K 7K 33
when you moved into central england, you never really expected big things to happen. you especially didn't expect the big streamer tommyinnit to noti...
44.2K 1.6K 27
A single war gave you a relationship change. So, after you found out the true identity of dream and you found out what you used to have with him, thi...
16.7K 278 27
When you thought running away was a good idea but it turned into meeting someone you never thought you would... "yn?" "yes?" "i love you" "oh dream...