𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 ☠ 𝙍𝙚𝙖...

By ashhhirwin

❝𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧. 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.❞ A year later... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖.

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩.

143 7 0
By ashhhirwin

Hi! It's been a very long time since I wrote 'Perilous', the first book of this series! I feel horrible for not writing a second book sooner but I really wanted to get the story just right and now I have it all planned out and ready to go. Since it has been so long, I thought I would include a recap and some important things to remember that will be brought up in this book.

• 'Pernicious' takes place a year after 'Perilous'.

• The main character of this book is Isla Curtis, not Pheobe this time.

• Isla is Pheobe's best friend who came back to San Francisco.

• Isla came back when she found out Pheobe was going through a rough patch but also because her boyfriend (Declan) was jobless, abusing her and cheating on her. Declan also caused her to lose her job.

• Isla took all of their money, she only found it fair since it was mostly hers since Declan didn't have a job. 

• Isla doesn't live in the clubhouse anymore, she is now renting a small house on her own.

• Pheobe and Wyatt are still together and no longer live in the clubhouse. They live together in a house not too far from the clubhouse.

• Pheobe doesn't want Isla involved in the club because she doesn't want to endanger her.

• Pheobe is the Reaper Outlaws President's daughter. 

• Xavier is Wyatt's best friend, they were raised into the club and went to school together. 

• Like 'Perilous', this book will be from two perspectives - Isla's and Xavier's.

• Jace Everett is still a prospect, but there is also a new prospect - Alden Bishop.

• Alden Bishop is the only new 'member'.

• Pheobe is now an established member of the Reaper Outlaws, Wyatt still remains as vice president.

• Pheobe doesn't see eye-to-eye with Braxten after he killed Valimar with no hesitation after Valimar proved himself to be a loyal connection to the club by helping the club get to Elnardo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 4.5K 31
Sindal "Sin" was raised in New Orleans by her absent father and two older brothers. Then Sin made a lifestyle choice and her father chose the club o...
67.1K 2.2K 34
After fifteen years away, Dakota Knight has returned to her hometown on a mission, to face her past. She has run away from her trauma, but it's alway...
84.1K 1.9K 34
When her clubhouse is destroyed the only ever female Son makes her way to the mother charter to ask for a transfer. Luckily her reputation precedes h...
268K 8.5K 31
Kimber was just getting her life back to normal. After months of court dates and fights with her husband, Travis, their divorce was final and she was...