𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨...

By namjoons_miss_right

Kim Namjoon, a 27-year old multi-billionaire CEO and owner of one of the most prominent fashion companies in... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note (Updated)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Author's Note
Teaser: Fighting For Love
Announcement

Questions, Opinions, and Suggestions for Zuki

1K 28 34
By namjoons_miss_right

Hello, everyone! This is your author, Mizuki. First of all, before we proceed to the questions, I just want to thank each one of you for reading this story. You may not know it, but it motivates me so much to continue writing stories. I don't see myself as someone who would pursue writing, yet here I am now, offering you this. So again, please continue to love this story and more to come.

Second, regarding to asking, I will accept any questions asked. If you want to know me more, you can drop your questions. If you want to know more about a character's background, bring it on. However, there's a limit when asking about the story's plot. If it shows any spoiling of events, then I might not give you the answer you are expecting.

Third, this is not just about your questions. You can also drop your opinions, thoughts, and criticism about the story. What do you think I should improve?

Fourth, aside from those, you can also drop your suggestions or ideas on how the story should go. I would be glad to know them all, and who knows? I might consider it, and of course, the credit of that idea will be given to you.

So, shall we start? I will leave some sections where you can comment your questions, opinions, and suggestions.

This will be open for a while, and until then, I will also try to finish the new chapter of this story. Again, thank you for your kindness and patience! Please be happy and healthy. Stay safe.

Lovelots from yours truly,
Mizuki ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...
133K 4.2K 21
CEO Jeon Jungkook is the youngest and richest CEO in the world. At the age of 21, he was capable of taking over his father, the ex CEO of Jeon Corpor...
324K 9.6K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
91.1K 3.2K 24
Y/n Agarwal is a indian girl studying in Seoul, South Korea. She is 20. Kim Taehyung is a ceo of kim industries in seoul, south korea. He is 24. Now...