Azalea Lily Potter

By devils_assistant

Harry potter did not escape from the graveyard unscathed. Of course he knew he was under the cruciatus curse... More

part-2

part-1

783 21 6
By devils_assistant

(Uncle Vernon was waiting beyond the barrier. Mrs. Weasley was close by him.
She hugged Harry very tightly when she saw him and whispered in his ear, "I think
Dumbledore will let you come to us later in the summer. Keep in touch, Harry."
"See you. Harry," said Ron, clapping him on the back.
"'Bye, Harry!" said Hermione, and she did something she had never done before,
and kissed him on the cheek.
"Harry - thanks," George muttered, while Fred nodded fervently at his side.
Harry winked at them, turned to Uncle Vernon, and followed him silently from
the station.)

Harry after making sure that he was out of sight of the Weasley's turned back to the now very different person that was not Vernon dursley.

The person standing in front of him  looked very handsome. He was around 6"5 and he had a light brownish caramel skin and big beautiful eyes with a orangey amber eyecolor that was visible in the sunlight. He looked to be of Indian descent and looked posh.

He had tattoos on the arms, fingers, neck, chest, legs and other parts which were covered in clothes.
He had a kind of curly wavy hair of which the tips and some highlights.
were colored a reddish magenta. He had 3 rings on each finger; on the left hand.
His nails were painted painted a black color which had chunky glitter and pearls.

He was wearing light eyeliner and eyelid liner. He was also wearing very light makeup without eyeshadow and lipstick or blush.

He was wearing a black coat over a  forest green fitting t-shirt and a black pant completed with a pair of black casual cut shoes . The black coat had a few pins here and there. He looked he was around 25 to 30.

Overall he looked amazing and would have cut as an imposing figure if the happy grin on his face wasn't there as it kind of cancelled out the bad boy persona.
Harry also had a dopey grin on his face as he took in his parent and immediately hugged him. The person hugged him back tightly and kissed him on his head.
When they pulled away the mystery man kissed him on his nose which made Harry giggle slightly.
The man chuckled at the sound and then sat them on an empty bench in which Harry immediately cuddled up to him.

"Hi Pa." said Harry.
"Hi baby, how are you?" The man's voice was kind of melodic in a androgynous way and had a slight indian accent that seemed non-erasable even after 16 years in England.
" I am fine papa, though I missed you so much" replied Harry with a small pout and a cute frown.
" It doesn't matter sweetie. We are together aren't we. So no worries."
Harry seemed accept the answer as he just smiled and seemed content to just lay his head on his Papa's shoulder. 
The man spoke again after a few minutes "Come on baby, we can go home and just lay down for some time and I will make something for us for dinner, alright. I will take down the glamours in the car. Its too crowdy. I also have a really good thing to tell you".
Harry jumped up at the prospect of going home and the man just laughed at his son's happiness and felt content that he was the one who caused it.

The man escorted harry down to a simple but elegant black car which had tinted windows. He took the driver's seat while Harry sat beside him in the front passenger seat.

As the windows were tinted the passerby could not see what was happening inside so the man turned to him and flicked his wrist in a graceful manner and muttered the words finite maximus.

Now in Harry's place sat a beautiful girl with black hair that had brown highlights and was very textured. It was in a sort of half plaited freestyle and had a few strands framing her face. She had emerald eyes that had a ring of her father's orangish amber. She was fair not overly pale but had wheatish complexion with a healthy golden tan.
She was fairly tall, being 5"9 and was slightly curvy, not overly so.

She was now wearing a black half sleeved dress with black leggings and was wearing simple but elegant  jewelry and had her ears and nose pierced. She was wearing kind of light blackish makeup look with black and gold nails.

She gave a deep comfortable sigh and slowly laid back in her seat. Her father seemed to also smile at her peaceful smile and started to drive home. After a few minutes of driving the girl spoke again.

"Papa, you said you wanted to say something. What was it?"

"Azal, baby; you know my newest book just got released 3 months back right?" the man started. At her nod he continued," Well it seems that the book has been bought by 3 million readers, so I thought that we could you know, have a vacation." The girl squealed in happiness and gave a kiss on his cheek.

He smiled and continued " So, I thought that we could have tour through London as, even though we both have lived here for years we have never explored mostly anything what with me being kind of a recluse and you being raised by those animals. So, I thought we could have our first dad-daughter vacation; you know?" He said with a anxious tone.

Taking a peek at his daughters face, which was closed off, he quickly spoke nervously "We don't have to do it if you don't want to!!. Alright Azalea, I just thought that you may want to- mmff" He was cut of by hand to his mouth.
Looking at the owner of the hand he was met with a beaming smile and eyes which were tearing up.
Azalea took her hand from his mouth and replied in a slightly choked up voice," Pa, I would love to go on a vacation with you. Don't worry alright, I was just slightly shocked."

When she finished he had a slight sheepish smile on his face though his eyes looked relieved. He kissed her on the forehead and said,"Sorry love, I wish I could just travel back in time and save you from all that happened to you."

"You don't need to travel back in time papa. I trust you with my life, and you have already eased most of my fears. You are the reason I can kind of face my fears, so don't worry yourself. I love you to the moon and back." Azalea replied softly.

" I love you too my daughter" his voice was choked up with emotion and his eyes had unshed tears. He was wondering in his mind what he did to receive this wonderful,innocent pure being as his daughter. He had one thought on his mind; protect her at all costs and he be damned if someone did something to her.
---------------------------------------------------------

/- Hi guys, there are some things which are not cleared up like the mystery man's name and some things that happened, and it will come in the next chapters. Just tried out something new. Give reviews please

_______________________________________

In this Cedric didn't die.

Harry got to the cup before him and the events for the graveyard battle followed. Cedric was bitten by a acromantula later at some point.

Ya some things are changed, but it will updated in next chapter.

Check out my other books meanwhile,

Like the oneshots fanfiction or the taking control book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 99K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
84.8K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
102K 2.1K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
131K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...