BLACK OUT DAYS ā”ā” james pott...

By frommydeathbed

( š—Æš—¹š—®š—°š—ø š—¼š˜‚š˜ š—±š—®š˜†š˜€ ) story by sunflowerbbygirl in which james potter finds it hard to tell his... More

š’šŽš”ššƒš“š‘š€š‚šŠ
š€š‚š“ šŽšš„ darling, you are beautiful

šš‹š€š‚šŠ šŽš”š“ šƒš€š˜š’

264 26 51
By frommydeathbed

SYNOPSIS
CAST

CAST

MAXINE PETTIGREW BILL SKARSGÅRD

"i hope you fall and break your back james"

PETER PETTIGREW DANE DEHAAN

"i think sirius has nice hair"

FAYAH PETTIGREW NICOLA PELTZ

"do you guys ever not get mad at each other because i'm tired of hearing you whine like five years old who don't know how to share toys"

JAMES POTTER DEV PATEL

"please you just don't want to admit i'm really pretty and that you are secretly in love with me"

SYNOPSIS

THE PETTIGREW FAMILY wasn't really known, they just went on and did whatever they usually did.

The oldest was Maxine then there was Peter and the youngest being Fayah. Peter was starting his seventh year in school while his older brother was just figuring out what he was going to do with his future as he was finished with school now, Fayah was starting her sixth year.

But when Peter lets his best friends come over to his house the summer before Seventh year, he wasn't expecting the best friend he finds himself growing more than a liking as a friend to confide in his brother.

James Potter finds himself being more comfortable with the way he admits he likes boys, and finds himself seeing his best friends brother in a different light that he should. Falling for him wasn't something he was intending to do.

Maxine thought it was just his little brother's friends being stupid but really though, he was being dumb because his brother and his friends were only a year younger than him and it wasn't just a silly crush.

Because he finds himself realizing maybe James Potter wasn't so bad and annoying. Maxine thinks he likes James more than he should. James likes Maxine more than he should too.

But it's little time because they both know they can't do anything to show their feelings, it's feelings that can never be told. But before summer is over, James decides maybe to stop being scared and follow what his brain tells him but when does that ever turn out well.

Peter sits and sulks at the fact he has a crush on his best friend and his best friend has a crush on his brother.

It's a matter of sad stories and feelings that are hard to get told.

It's black out days.

EXTENDED CAST

SIRIUS BLACK
EZRA MILLER OR BEN BARNES

REMUS LUPIN
DREW STARKEY

LILY EVANS
ERIN KELLYMAN

DORCAS MEADOWES
WILLOW SMITH

MARLENE MCKINNON
HUNTER SCHAFER

MARY MACDONALD
LOVIE SIMONE

JULIE MARLOW ( ROSINA )
LAURA HARRIER

NIKO AYONCE
ALEXANDER CALVERT

NAYAH ABBAR
AMITA SUMNA

ROY ROSINA
JAMES MCAVOY

AUTHORS NOTE

hi. i'm here finally and decided to make this because i think finally writing something upon pettigrew would be cool. and never see a pettigrew x marauder. which is so coool. and i love younger peter so much!! ANYWAYS LETS GO!!

this story is gonna be pretty angsty and sad, four or more acts or less maybe. but hope you enjoy this thoo.

trigger warnings...

mental disorders, alcohol and smoking, mature content and much more

DEDICATIONS

-canyonmoons hmulupin -PRFCTNOW -maella Nimbus_firebolt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
882K 54.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
190K 10K 44
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ *ā‹†ā š²šØš® š­š”š¢š§š¤ š¢'š š©ššš¬š¬ š®š© šš šŸš«šžšž š­š«š¢š© š­šØ š¢š­ššš„š²? š¢ š„š¢š­šžš«ššš„š„š² š¤šžšžš© š¦š² š©ššš¬š¬š©šØš«š­ š¢š§ š¦š² ļæ½...