Limitations in Observations...

By ConfusedGiraffes

A serial killer is on the loose. He's hard to get caught. Almost everything he does is intentional. He never... More

Normal Day
Struggle
Only
Take Turns
Adjectives
The Facade
Priorities
You Could Know Me
Investigation
Cover Up
Who to Choose?
Boys will be
The First That Matters
Next
Loose Ends
Regrets
Without You
Epilouge
A/N

Going Out

4K 137 277
By ConfusedGiraffes

TW: Gore.
Dream got up quickly and before he could come towards me to check on me I pointed to him, "You stay over there." For a murderer, he listened pretty well and held his place.

"George I'm sorry. I just thought that you wanted that too and-"

"No, I did. I liked it. It was nice." I start blushing, but I just want whatever I'm feeling to come out already.

"Then what's the matter?" He takes a step or two near me before he collapsed on his knees to get on my level. He was still pretty far, but I felt a magnetic pull to him regardless.

"This is just too good too fast. I shouldn't like this. I don't know what's wrong with me." My voice is muffled under my hands. I notice that Dream starts scooting a little closer, "Stop!" That sounded a little too mean, but he did. "Every time you get closer to me I want to be closer to you, and then I can't think straight. I need to be here alone for a minute before I can be here with you."

"Do you want me to leave the room?" Out of sight out of mind? I nod. He stands up takes a pillow with him. "I'll be in the living room George when you're ready. Take however long you'd like. I'm prepared to sleep on the couch to make you comfortable. I'm ready to be anywhere with you when you want me."

When he left the room I could think more clearly. I lift my head up and ran my fingers over my lips. I want him. But wanting him comes with all of him. Can I handle that? Yes. Do I want to? No. So can I change it like my original plan? I can try. If that doesn't work? I'm apparently great at cutting optic nerves. Next problem. I want to be with Dream when he goes out. Can I handle it? Yes. What about during the- the action? I have before. I didn't like it. I did like it in the moment, but now all of the regrets is hitting me. He wouldn't hate me if I tapped out. I would hate me if I did any of this. I'm just transitioning into this new George. The George that Dream likes. What about the George that I like? I can like this new one too and if I don't I can change it. What if Dream doesn't like that you changed it? Then he or I can end it. I close my eyes and take a deep breath in and out.

I stand up and stretch a little. I take a step out of the bedroom. I know it kinda okay? I can find the living room. I find Dream on the couch with a light blanket over him. I nudge him. He peeks over his shoulder.

"Can you come with me?" I hold my hand out to him. He takes it and stands. "Bring your pillow." He picks it up and I lead him back to his bedroom.

I crawl into the bed and he lays next to me on his back. I put my leg across him and my arms on his chest as if I were lying on my stomach.

"Is this okay?" He holds my waist to him to keep me secure in our position.

"Yes. I'm sorry for confusing you. I'm just a little confused myself." I lift my head to look at him.

"It's okay George. This must be very difficult for you. I'm here for you." I give a quick peck to his lips and lie my head down on his chest.

Sometime I fall asleep.

Dream's POV

I can't help but to think to myself. George is on edge and it's making me on edge. I don't know where his loyalties lie and some of the things he says don't make sense. I like him a lot, but what if I regret that. He doesn't seem as he trusts himself. I don't even know what happened earlier. It just felt right. I wait for him to fall asleep before I even began to relax. I hope he doesn't sense my uneasiness. Tonight will prove himself. I hope he didn't notice that I slept with a gun on the couch. Just in case the regret happened to happen.

Everything just feels right with him. I'm a little disappointed that he didn't agree to kill Dean. Another loose end. I think he will regret it. No loose ends. Conflict must be resolved for a good ending. Dean is another problem. If George won't do it I will. Words can only do so much convincing.

I decide that it will be okay for us to sleep in. I may still try to wake up before him to make him breakfast. I know he already trusts me, but I need more trust. I need him to be devoted to me. I need him to feel extremely loyal to me. It's the only way I will feel comfortable.

Soon enough I join George in sleep. I don't have any dreams that I remember. I felt calm sleeping next to him. I felt like this is where we're meant to be and I'll only get more comfortable.

I end up beating George to the sun as hoped. I slowly detach myself from him to go to the kitchen. For not doing a store trip yet this month I have enough to make him french toast, eggs, and bacon. I make plenty in case he's really hungry and wants more. I place the food on two plates. I did my best to make it look nice. I walked into my room at the perfect time.

George just started to stir. I sat in the doorway admiring him. Before he opened his eyes he sat up and stretched his arms as his head looked to the left side. His side profile was beautiful. The bridge of his nose had a smooth connection to his forehead. His jawline was very defined. Once he was done stretching he relaxed forward and rubbed his eyes, and opened them for the first time. They drifted to me and the sweet chocolate brown eyes caught me staring. He blushed and pulled the blankets up to his cheek to hide it. This only made my smirk grow. I walked over to him and hand him a plate and greeting him with a good morning. I place the syrup next to his nightstand and ask him what he wants to drink. Me and him both settle on orange juice and before I return with drinks I quickly feed patches. I hand George his juice and realize he hadn't touched his food. He made a comment about wanting to eat with me. He's so sweet. We have small talk on the bed as we eat together. I offer him more, but he says he's okay. I take his plate and put both of our plates in the sink. When I return to the room I hear the sink running. I assume George is brushing his teeth. I straighten up the bed. I trade him spots and brush my teeth.

I meet him in the living room where he just curled up with a blanket. I join him and we spend the day watching movies and talking. It just feels so simple to be with him. Around 8:00 I hop in the shower. I'm not sure if I should trust George alone for 30 minutes, but I do. In order to gain his trust I have to have him believe I trust him. Once done with my shower I walk into the bedroom with only a towel around my waist. I got dressed quickly and instead of brushing my hair at the moment I head back to the living room. I slick my soaking hair back and see George fiddling with something. Then I realize I left the gun at the couch last night.

"Why is this here?" He traces the gun. He avoids the trigger. It reminds me of the day he thought shooting himself would be a good idea. It's not a good memory.

"Easy protection." I lie. I hope he believes me.

"Why are there only two bullets?" He pops the ammo cartridge out.

"I need to put more in." I know he doesn't believe me, but I can't tell him the truth. I'm not a lair. I'm a protector. I'm protecting him. "How are you healing?" I move to the front of him and reach to pull his shirt down. His collarbone is defined. The bullet hole still looks a little bumpy, but almost completely healed. I notice his somber look and kiss his wound. He blushes again. "It looks fine. Would you like to shower?" I ask and take the gun from his hand and place it on the coffee table. He nods and stands up.

I'm left in the living room with my thoughts. I decide to go get my duffle bag. I put a syringe full of anesthesia, a knife, a gun, and some rope. Some of the items are for just in case but usually the bat in the car or the syringe is enough. I still hear the water running and decide to lie George's clothes on the bed. I lay a complete black outfit out that matches mine. I relax in the living room and hear the water stop. It takes a few more minutes till he greets me in the living room. It's late into 9:00 now. I brush my hair and then I ask if he's ready to leave.

I grab the keys and we head to the car. I notice him rubbing his hands. I put one hand over them. He has petite hands so only one of mine is needed to hold both. I remind him to breathe and he does so deeply.

"Does it get easier?" He distracts me from the road.

"Yes. At first, you're nervous, but I promise you this rush is something you don't feel with anything else, and it's the best feeling in the world." I say as I rub his hands.

"Second." He says.

"Hmm?" I glance over at him before returning my gaze to the road.

"The second best rush feeling in the world." He looks at our hands. He started playing with my hands putting my fingers together then pulling them apart.

"What's the first?" I try to embarrass him and I notice his blush as we pass under the streetlights. He stops playing with my hands and intertwined it with his. I take that as my answer.

"Where are we going?" He disrupts the silence.

"It's going to sound weird, but a very kinky bar." I slow my speaking feeling awkward.

"Pardon?" I can tell George is looking at me very confused.

"Sapnap ran into someone here the other day." I glance at him. "Someone who likes children a little too much. For a bar they're very leaned back, and don't card everyone. This man takes it to his advantage." As I explain the situation George shows his anger through squeezing my hand.

"Why was Sapnap there?" George loosens his grip.

"For this reason." I say after I laugh at his assumption.

"Oh." He chuckles a little too.

I think his nerves have lightened as he understands as well as I do that this monster deserves everything he is going to get. I feel as if he is finally starting to get it. He's finally starting to understand me. Starting to trust me. To love me.

We pull up to the alley with the bar. I park next to the man's black pickup truck. Sapnap gave details. One detail being he has a confederate flag sticker on the back. I think anyone could tell this guy was going to be a dick. George and I wait in the car for the man to come stubbing out. It takes a while, but I feel as if I know more about George. I even opened up a little. He felt like someone I could tell anything to do. Some people would leave the bar, and we would always perk up and see if they came in our direction. Some people left the bar obviously lustful. We had gotten lost in conversation for an hour and a half or so before the man comes out talking to a young women. I step out of the car. Time to show George how it's done.

"Excuse me, Daniel?" I say interrupting his conversation with the obvious minor. He was talking about buying her alcohol.

"Hello?" He seemed pissed I ruined the 'mood'.

"I'm with the police department. You're not in trouble, but I will have to detain you. As for you young lady I think you should run along. I don't want more people getting into trouble than need to." When people panic they don't think clearly. The girl left quickly and Daniel followed me to the car I opened the backseat door. He sat too drunk to notice this is not a cop car at all. Then I lock him in.

"Look officer I'm sor-"

"Shut up." He seems displeased with my interrupting, but not threatened.

Daniel is still out of it and it makes most of the ride easier. George and I keep the silence. Nothing to say. Plus we don't want to ruin the surprise for our new friend.

"Get out." I yank the middle-aged man out of the car and we move to my basement.

He is complete dead weight which makes it difficult, but when I set him in the chair George starts to tie him up. This awakens something in him as he starts pulling and questioning what was happening. After I catch my breath I try and teach George how to tie a knot tighter, and how to make sure wiggling won't untie it. He started freaking out and pulling at his restraints. When I looked at George to see his reaction to the suffering man he showed no remorse. Perfect. I lead the man to the metal table with tools. He picks up things he hasn't seen yet. He lands on a drill. He plays with it a little. I don't even nudge him before he goes back to the man begging for his life. I watch from the table.

"How many?" George makes dangerous eye contact with the man.

"Wha- What?" Daniel panicked.

"How many children did you take advantage of?" George slapped him to get him to pay more attention.

"None." He lied.

"Well, I saw you with one tonight." George drilled one hole into the man's leg. "How often do you go to the bar?" The man is screaming out of pain. George slaps him and asks him again. This time he shouts at the man. "How often do you go to the bar!" He starts up the drill to threaten him.

"Five times." The man softens his sobs.

George takes the drill and makes 5 more holes into the man's body. He screams louder every time. He walks over to me and sets the drill down and grabs a medium-sized blow torch. The man still cries as the air enters his body, and travels to places it's never been before.

"How many children?" George leans into the man again.

"Twelve, but they wanted i-" The man interrupts himself with a scream as fire burns his clothes and blisters his skin.

Twelve burn marks and 5 holes in his body. He may pass out from the pain. I grab the ice cream scooper and a new jar.

"They wanted it? Or did you bribe them? Offer them things they can't get by themselves. Act like you were helping them when all you did was hurt." George slapped his face, "No. We're not done yet. You gotta stay awake. The best part is about to begin." I come up behind the man and dig the scoop behind his head.

His screams fill the room louder. Finally, it gives. I hand George a small knife. The knife hurts more than the scissors. As I start on the next eye George slides the knife back and forth on the optic nerve till it finally falls from his head. He has stopped screaming and started having unsteady gasps. George does the same with the other and before the man passes away I put my iconic smiley face :).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.6K 10
After escaping prison, he had nowhere to go. Everyone was looking for him, even his alliances couldn't protect him from this one, and he was so weak...
9.8K 240 46
When George starts doubting his life after a long while of being okay. When Dream doesn't know how to help him and remain mentally stable himself. W...
52.2K 489 6
(nsfw) please check out my other work on ao3
325K 11.6K 69
Dreamer is one of the smartest and most intense killers. No one could ever live up to his name. Police would get close, then the trail would go cold...