Pretty sure you've done enoug...

By kittykikilover

You and your friend Miguel are new to a school in the Valley, you've moved around enough where you never real... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

11

393 11 0
By kittykikilover

He pinned me against the wall, and tried to kiss me...again. "I mean you, Eli" I told him. "I don't smell" I added laughing. He sighed then started to undress, I left and closed the door behind me.

Definitely wasn't ready to see....that. I layed down on his bed, admiring all of his posters and decorations. I could tell which ones were old and which were new, but I thought they were all so cool.

I heard the bathroom door open and I sat up to look at Eli.  First thing I noticed was his eyes. They were icy blue. I looked up and shocked myself. His hair.

I never knew how people with a mohawk would shower but I would never imagine that. Eli's hair shaped perfectly around his head, it was shorter in the front but not too long in the back, just enough hair to slick up each day.

His hair was the same shade of blue at the top and it fell over the sides that were shaved. I got up out of an instinct, I stood there for a second almost not remembering what I was going to do, then I grabbed his face and kissed him.

Now it was him pulling away. "What?" he asked smiling. "Your...your hair" I stuttered. It reminded me of when I first met him but even better.

"Oh, I forgot you didn't know what it looked like" he said while drying it with the towel. I then noticed his body, the towel barely holding onto his waist. I was mesmerized.

I looked back up at his eyes. He was staring right at me. Oh shit, he knew I was looking. He smiled at me and placed his hands on my shoulders.

He sat me down on his bed and kissed me, then lied down next to me and pulled me closer so my head was in the crook of his neck.

He held me very tight, enclosing all of the spaces between us. "Sorry, I'm just really tired" he sighed. "It's okay" I replied back. I put my head on his chest and eventually, I dozed off while listening to the sound of his heartbeat.

When I woke up I looked to my side to see he wasn't there. I sat up to see Eli changing. His hair already slicked back up again. "Why don't you keep it down?" I asked him. "Because, I'm Hawk" he said smiling with an obvious tone.

"Come on, get ready" he said putting on his shirt. I remembered now that I had karate with him in the mornings.

"Can I have some privacy?" I asked him. He winked at me then walked out of his room. I looked through my bag and put on a sports bra, then a black tank top with some black leggings.

I grabbed my face wash and tooth brush out of my bag as well and started to get ready in the bathroom. I tied my hair up and then put on my jansport bag that I used for school, but I just had some necessities in it.

I put on my favorite pair of shoes, my jordan black shadows and then followed where Eli went. He was sitting down at the table in his kitchen eating some cereal, I sat next to him.

"Do you want something, to eat?" he asked me. "No, it's okay. Can you show me where the water is?" I asked him.

He went up to the fridge and grabbed me a bottle. When he sat back down I started to get butterflies in my stomach, it wasn't because of Eli, but because I had no fucking clue how to do karate.

"You know...I've never really done karate before. I feel like I'm just going to embarrass myself" I admitted to him. "Don't worry, Sensei can teach you.....and so can I" he said.

He finished his bowl of cereal and then grabbed his backpack and swung it around his shoulders. He walked outside holding the door for me. I followed him and we started walking.

I almost thought that he forgot to pick me up. I was kind of sad. He looked over at me. "Oh, I almost forgot!" he said. He then picked me right off my feet. We walked in silence until we got to Cobra Kai.

He held the door open for me again, and the bell jingling made the butterflies appear yet again. I saw a blonde girl staring at the writing on the wall, I looked over at Eli and saw that he was listening to the other Sensei who I didn't know the name of about his war experiences, which really wasn't interesting at all to me.

I walked over to the writing and saw it said "Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy" The girl turned to look at me. "Hi, are you new here too?" She asked. "Um yea, I joined yesterday" I replied.

"Well my names Tory......did you find this dojo from the demonstration too?" she asked. "Uh...no actually, my um.....boyfriend brought me here" I told her. "Really? Who's your boyfriend?" she questioned eagerly.

I pointed to Eli. "Badass" she said. "Quiet!" Sensei Lawrence yelled. "Oh shit" I heard Tory mumble to herself. "Fall in!" he yelled again.

I got into a line standing next to Tory, Eli was in front of me. He started to go on about the new recruits and after being distracted for a few seconds I heard him say something about someone fighting Miguel.

There was a few moments of silence. "I'll take him" Tory said confidently. Everyone looked back at her. "I saw your little demo at the Valley Fest. You guys can put on a show but can you really fight?" she asked.

God even the girls here could fight. "Look are you sure you wanna- Miguel couldn't finish his sentence because Tory had already started to fight him.

Everyone  began to spread out. Eli grabbed my hand and pulled me next to him. I watched as Tory and Miguel sparred. It was close and Miguel kept saying phrases critiquing her.

She ended up winning that fight though. The only thought I had was....am I the only one who can't fight? Sensei had us partner up and Tory immediately grabbed my arm.

"Let's be partners!" she said. Sensei explained to us that we would practice foreword strikes on each other's hands. "You can go first" I told her.

I looked at Eli and saw he put his hands up and watched as Miguel punched his hand. I watched Miguel's movements so I at least had an idea of what to do.

I copied them and waited for Tory to strike.  She cocked her fist and I squinted, flexing each bone in my body. She punched my hand but it didn't hurt as much as I would've thought. She did it a few more times.

"Okay, your turn" she said happily. "Just so you know I haven't really done this before" I told her quietly, embarrassed because everyone else seemed like they could defend themselves well.

Tory put up her hands and I copied what Miguel had done before. "Damn!" she exclaimed shaking her hand. "I thought you never did this before!" she remarked.

"I haven't before" I said with a slight chuckle. Maybe it was all the times that I DID defend myself from my stepdad. But when I would do that it would only make things worse.

"You know...it helps if you imagine an enemy of yours....or someone you just don't like" she suggested to me. I imagined the face of my stepdad, then punched her hand again.

"Hey take it easy" she said laughing again. "Sorry, I guess the advice worked" I said with a smile. We alternated a few times then Sensei taught us how to do a hook kick.

It was nearing the end of practice and Sensei just told us to hangout while he talked to the other Sensei. Eli told me his name is Kreese. I talked to Aisha and Tory for  the last minutes until practice ended.

"Hey do you want to hangout?" Tory asked me. "Sure.....we just can't at my place though" I replied. "Well I'm new here, you wanna take a walk around town?" She asked. "Sure...I never really walked around here so maybe we'll find some cool places" I told her. "Let me just tell El-Hawk" I said.

He turned around and put his hands on my hips. "Are you hanging out with Tory?" he asked. "Yeah...but how-" I questioned him. How was he going to take me back home? "Don't worry about it, I'll find you" he then whispered to me.

"I think I'm gonna hangout with Miguel so..I'll see you, Princess" he then whispered again. He grabbed just under my chin and kissed me quickly.

"I'm just gonna wait until he finishes talking to Sensei...have fun y/n" he said. I smiled then walked back over to Tory. "Wow...I didn't think he would act like that looking like how he does. You're lucky girl" she said smiling.

"What do you mean?" I asked her. "He just seems so intimidating" she replied. I forgot that most people didn't know him when he "was" Eli.

"Yeah...I guess he has a soft spot for me" I said giggling. We decided to walk to a gas station first. We could get some snacks and then eat at the park. We went in and looked around. I noticed Aisha looking disappointed at her phone.

"Let me guess..dick pic?" she asked Aisha. "No...my mom wants me to go to the beach club with her" she told us. Tory and I looked at each other weirdly. "Oh my god...that sounds so miserable" Tory replied sarcastically. "Don't you like the beach club?" I asked Aisha. "I do...it's just, Sams probably gonna be there and she and I are not on good terms" she said.

"Yeah..me either" I admitted to her. "Hey..you guys wouldn't wanna go to the beach with me would you? It'd be nice to have some backup" she asked us. Tory looked at me, I raised my eyebrows at her indicating yes. "Guess we could suffer through a day at the beach" she replied.

We got there and my stomach immediately dropped. I knew Sam was gonna be there....but Robby? I heard Tory talking to Aisha about something but...when I saw him all I wanted was to ask him why.

Why would he snitch on me......he knew I had no where to go. Did he want me to be abused? That day after the tournament, he told me secrets about himself and I did too. I never would've thought he would betray me like that.

Tory shook me out of my thoughts. "You alright?" she asked me. "Um yeah sorry...Aisha, you mind if we take a look around?" I asked her.

"No problem...I think I'm gonna try and fix things with Sam. So you guys can check this place out then find me" she told us.

We walked around a bit outside. "This place is really nice" Tory said. I nodded my head back at her. I saw a door to go inside and we decided to check it out. "No fucking way" Tory said, looking at the bar.

There was no one working there, let alone anyone even inside. Tory immediately ran up to the bar and looked around, then slid something into her bag. I'll admit she was pretty good.

We were walking back to where we put our bags and saw Sam still talking to Aisha. "Hey, we're back" I said to Aisha. She introduced Tory to Sam. "Look what we got" she then told us showing the bottle she swiped. Seeing Robby made me feel really uneasy and awkward. I definitely wanted to drink.

I looked over at him....he was sitting on his lounge chair, on his phone. He looked up at me. I quickly looked away. "Fine one drink" Aisha said giving in. We walked away and we all started to mix it with orange juice.

I took a sip and made a sour face right after. I noticed Aisha did too. "What? Have you guys never drank before?" she asked. In my old town I used to go to parties and drink but...that was a long time ago. "No...it's just been a while" I told her.

We all started to drink consistently, and now I started to feel it. I looked at Robby again. I was tempted to get up and say something but the little bit of sober left in me told me no. We ended up just messing around and talking about people for most of the afternoon. All three of us were pretty fucking drunk now.

"Guys I kind of wanna get out of here" Tory said. "Me too" Aisha and I both agreed. "So tell me about that front wedgey" Tory asked. "I split that bitch in two" she laughed, a bit too hard. We were interrupted by Sam.

I pretended to be sober which I knew I was good at. "My moms wallet is missing" she asked rudely. "I didn't see a wallet" I said to Sam. She gave me a slight smile then looked at Tory. "That sucks for her" Tory replied.

"Happen to know anything about that?" she snapped. "I didn't steal your moms wallet" Tory told her. "Right and you didn't steal a bottle of vodka......and you wouldn't steal half the silverware in here" she told her.

Which I guess Tory said when I was looking at...Robby. "I didn't rob your mom, bitch!" she then yelled at Sam and tried walking away. Sam tried to grab her again and Tory ended up pushing her back. "Why would you accuse us of that? You know I would never do that to you" I said walking away. Aisha added something then all three of us got out of there.

"I don't even know why she would say that. She's such a goodie two shoes" I said. All of my feelings were magnified, and now I was angry. "She's a whore too now....Robby lives there, just the two of them. Probably hooking up like crazy" Aisha added.

I tried not to let this make me upset but my heart dropped immediately after hearing that, I didn't want to feel like this about him. I just wish that night never happened.

Then I could just focus on the person who really cares about me. "I think I'm gonna head home now guys...I'll see you later" Aisha said walking away.

By this time, I didn't really feel drunk anymore. Tory and I decided to sit on a park bench. "What is up with that girl? Do you...know her?" Tory asked me. "If I'm gonna be honest with you...I used to live with them. I got into an accident when I first moved here and he let me move in there" I admitted.

"No....shit. How did that happen?" she asked me surprised. "I was driving with um...Hawk....and Mr.Larusso crashed into my car.....so he took me in" I told her. "What about your parents?" she asked me then.

I hesitated to say anything.....this wasn't really something that anyone knew except the Larusso's and Eli. "Hey...I can keep a secret" she told me. I don't know why...but I trusted her. She seemed like the kind of girl...that if you were friends with her, she would defend you no matter what. "Well...my stepdad he would....he would um...hit me" I said to her.

She instantly hugged me. "I'm so sorry...you don't deserve that" she told me. "Thanks...no ones really said that to me before" I told her.

Then someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was Eli and Miguel. I almost called him Eli. "Hawk!" I said jumping up to hug him. I'd never been so happy to see someone before.

He grabbed onto my sides and held on tight. "Where did you guys go?" Miguel asked us. "We went to the beach club with Aisha, but we decided to just chill here for a while" she told them. "Why'd you leave? If I belonged to the beach club I....would never leave" he said staring at me. Both of our faces sunk.

"What's wrong?" Eli asked us. "It's nothing really....Sam...she just accused Tory of stealing her moms wallet" I told them. "The fuck?" Eli nsaid. "I never thought Sam would be like that" Miguel said.

He sounded very disheartened. "The teams at some restaurant, so do you guys wanna come?" he asked us. I looked at Tory and she indicated yes with her eyes. "Okay...we'll come" I replied back. We started to walk and Eli and I separated a bit from Tory and Miguel.

"You found me" I whispered to him. "I told you I would" he said. "How did you know?" I asked. He shrugged at me. How the fuck did he know? I asked myself. I only told him that I was hanging with Tory. We got to the restaurant and all sat together.

Except Miguel. He sat alone. Tory started to throw ice at Miguel and eventually sat with him. He was staring right at the now faded scar on my face. "Stop" I told him.

He just started at me for a while "Y/n....where are you gonna go?" He then asked seriously. At this point we were both leaned in and it felt like no one else was in the room.

"What do you mean....like when your mom...comes back?" I asked him. "She won't.....let you stay" Eli said hesitantly. I looked away to stop myself from crying.

"Wh-when is she coming back?" I asked him. "Later this month" he replied. It was the beginning of june. "I can't...meet her?" I asked him hopefully.

"Y/n.......when you got into the crash, I asked her a million times. She knows the situation, it's just...your a girl" he said admittedly.

"I told you...where I would have to go" I said. He knew that meant I would be homeless. "No...I can't leave you out there like that" he said sternly to me. His face was inches away from mine.

"Where else am I going to go Eli!" I said more angrily at him...and louder. "I have no one and nothing!" I said angrily again. "What about Tory...or Aisha?" he suggested. I shook my head, not because I was saying no but because he just didn't get it.

"I just wanna stay with you Eli" I said quietly now, doing my best to hold in tears. "Stop calling me that!" he said back. I thought he liked it though.

I grabbed my sweatshirt out of my bag and started to get up. I walked past him in the booth but he grabbed my arm. "I'm sorry...please stay" he then said.

"I thought you...liked it" I said back to him. "I do..." he then replied. "No, you just yelled at me, like you did our first fight. Remember? In the hallway?" I reminded him, his hand still holding onto my arm.

"I'm sorry I asked you but, I just can't act like we can live together forever" he told me sincerely. My heart shattered. I knew what he said was true, but I didn't want to think about losing him right now.

He wasn't holding onto my arm as tight anymore so I released from his grip and walked out of the restaurant. Now letting the tears fall quickly.

Another long chapter, I hope you like! Vote now!!!💞💞💞❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 1.1K 18
"Ayo Larusso! Leave the kid alone!" I yelled. Him and his friends threw their attention to me. "Oh yea? Whatcha gonna do about it Moskowitz?" ...
126K 2.1K 41
(Y/n) just moved to California from New York. It's her first day in West Valley High and meets Daniel LaRusso. A nice, cute, and funny guy. They beco...
3.2K 115 18
In the valley and especially at west valley high, the only thing anybody is interested in is material acquisition where they lack depth and individua...
404 27 13
Black Widow Where two best friends join a karate dojo to boost their confidence and start to change in more ways than they could've ever imagined. Sl...