๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘›๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ โ˜† JULES...

By graphictrap

" ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›, ๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘›๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’, ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ. " +*:๊”ซ:*๏นคใ€€ใ€€๏นฅ*:๊”ซ:*+ ๐•๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•ค ๐•๐•’๐•ฆ๏ฟฝ... More

โ˜…. ๐‘…๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’
pretty girl ๏ฟผ
yes
date
@julessxo
same problem
i just wanted a kiss
instagram
here we go again
problems
text me
don't fuck this up
maddy
100%
cassie pt1
cassie pt2

old feels

528 9 3
By graphictrap

Y/N POV.

Loud music blasting in a room full of people dancing and having fun, was exactly how I liked spending my weekends.

It was something about parties that I really enjoyed.

I loved how they made me feel.

I know kinda ironic that an ex alcoholic loves partying in environments filled with alcohol but they give me a good feeling.

I've never been much of a people person but during parties it's like your invisible and seen at the same time.

Nobody cares what your doing or wearing everyone's have a good fucking time sober or not.

I don't think i've ever went this long without going to a party .. it had been like 4 months.

If I didn't have that feeling back soon I was going to turn right back to vodka and I didn't want that.

I dropped jules off at her house this morning without telling her my plans.

I didn't mean any harm by it but I know relationships can be ruined without space. She needs time to herself just as much as I do.

Of course if she were to call and ask where I was i'd tell her, but I didn't see it necessary.

I took a shower and got dressed into an outfit I picked out the other night.

Just something casual.

I opened the shoe box in the corner of my closet pulling out a small snack. It was just to lighten me up though.. I have more fun when i'm high and don't give a fuck.

I got in my car and made my way to a totally different district. I used to talk to girls every fucking where and it worked in my favour tonight just like every other.

I didn't bring any of my friends with me I just decided to go alone. Mainly because they all had something going on this week with their boos.

I pulled up to the party and right when I walked in I automatically went straight to the kitchen. I poured myself a root beer because it burns when you drink them and I needed something.

I started to scan the room see where everyone and everything was. My eyes soon fell upon ariana, ariana was my ex .. like an actual ex.

I never cheated on her it was a genuine relationship kinda like me and jules.

I was shocked to see her here but at the same time this was her neighborhood. I wasn't even thinking about her, I just didn't want a fight to pop off.

Even though our relationship was great it didn't compare to jules. Jules was fucking amazing everything she did was just fucking cool. And ariana was just a crazy ass person I wanted out of my life. Which I thought I already accomplished until now.

" Look who came to see me " she smirked.

I was so deep in my own thoughts I didn't realize she had walked right up to me.

fuck

" who ? " I looked around the room.

" still childish I see. "

" and your still obsessed with me I see. "

She started walking closer and closer to me, I was backing up with each step. I soon felt my back slam into the kitchen cabinets. She started touching all over my body but her eyes were still on me.

" I'm not obsessed with you. " She pointed to my face and then my heart.

She continued to roam her hands on my body until they were hovering over my private.

" I'm obsessed with this .. so why don't we go upstairs. "

I felt like such a jerk. If this was any other girl I'd say yes hell I'd probably say yes to her while I was right next to her. The thought of doing anything to hurt jules really bothered me. The fact Ive hurt other girls the way i'm scared to hurt jules is haunting me right now.

I got lost in my head once more before realising ariana was gently dragging me upstairs to a bedroom.

I snatched my hand from her grip.

" I ... I have a girlfriend I can't do this "

why the fuck am I stuttering

" 'I have a girlfriend' shut up. That's never stopped you.. has it ? "

She grabbed me again and brought me into the room throwing me on the bed.

" Ariana .. I'm serious, I have a girlfriend we cannot do this. "

" god do you ever shut up. "

She slapped me then got on top of me starting to attack my neck.

Like I said earlier i'm a bottom .. with a bit of a pain kink.

And Ariana definitely knew that.

I definitely thought about it, ariana knew every sweet spot every kink. She really knew how to please me.

Nobody was going to find out.

NO.

Come on y/n that's not the point you can't let her fuck you.

yes you can.

girl leave.

I pushed her off me and quickly left the room.

All I heard was a very faint " what the fuck " due to me running out of the room. I figured it was time to leave this little party .. this didn't give what it was suppose to but maybe tomorrow.

Finally in my car I drove to mcdonald's and parked in the driveway eating my food.

I decided to call my girls.

facetime call *

me - guess what the fuck just happened

cass - what ? where are you ?

maddy - why are you calling me at 3 in the morning y/n.

me - shut up maddy

me - I went to a party and fucking arianas bitch ass tried to fuck me.

maddy - she what ?!

cass - uhh .. why are you even over there, are you ok ?

me - No i'm not fucking okay .. I literally hate her.

maddy - wait are we talking about mentally abusive ariana ?

maddy - the ariana that used you for your body. The one who you dated but were scared of.

cass - she wasn't scared.. we're you ?

maddy - yes she was remember when we went to the mall and ariana called her telling her to come to her houses and y/n started fucking cry-.

me - I hate you both

me - but yes ! WHAT FUCKING OTHER ARIANA IS THERE.

cass - who knows you are a hoe.

maddy - not anymore jules got her fixed.

maddy - cass I left my lip stick over there can you bring it to me.

cass - yes

me - THIS IS ABOUT MEEE NOT YOUR LIPSTICK! IM LITERALLY LOSING MY MIND RIGHT NOW.

maddy - come over then and stop screaming.

I hung up.

They pissed me off sometimes but I was still taking her up on her offer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 16 23
Natasha Romanoff x Female Reader
5.5K 100 28
Currently editing but finished.
119K 3.9K 55
"I really do love you. It didn't start in a good place, I admit, but these feelings I've grown for you are very much real!" said Maddy, crying. "And...
987K 23.6K 40
- ๐‰๐”๐๐Ž "juno, wassup ma." euphoria seasons one & two fezco x fem!oc copyright ยฉ -CHILLISAINZ copyright ยฉ All Ri...