๐™ต๐š„๐™ฒ๐™บ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฟ๐š„๐™ป๐™ฐ๐šƒ๏ฟฝ...

By -GOREPITY-

โ๐‘ฐ'๐‘ด ๐‘ป๐‘น๐’€๐‘ต๐‘จ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘พ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘พ ๐‘ช๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ'๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ด๐‘ถ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ.โž ... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โ™ช
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โ™ช
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ โ™ช
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ โ™ช แดบหขแถ แต‚
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” โ™ช
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• โ™ช
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– โ™ช แดบหขแถ แต‚
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— โ™ช
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ™ช

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ โ™ช

6.4K 197 263
By -GOREPITY-

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓, 𝐎𝐔𝐓"

- 𝐁𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐇 𝐂𝐂

☹︎☻
𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆
𝟭:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗠

____________________________

Eyelashes batted as a sweet innocent smile crept up on your face, trying your best to convince the casual dressed, glasses wearing man in front of you.

The assignment that was assigned last week was now past due, due to your nonchalant selfish acts of not caring about work being handed in on time, and now you were paying the price of trying to get your professor to give you an extra day.

The middle aged man let out a sigh before placing his glasses that were held up by his nose bridge on top of his head, glancing at his watch before looking back at you.

Come on sir you know you love me...

"Fine, I'll give you one more day-"

He was cut off before he could finish his sentence with your energetic appreciation "Thank you sir so much, I promise I'll get it to you tomorrow!"

He let's out a chuckle "I sure hope so, because it pain me to have to give you a zero, you're one of my favourite students"

Really? Okay good to know

You were surprised at his honesty hence you rarely participated in any of his lectures, you just sat quietly in the back by yourself and listened to him lecture the students.

"I promise I'm going to finish it"

He bows his head in agreement "you have until tomorrow at ten o'clock to hand it in"

"Thank you sir so much"

He picks up his pen and flips open his work folder, pressing the object on a new sheet of paper.

"Now get out of here, I got a lot of work to finish"

⁹₉⁹
𝟱:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗠

Alright, all I have is one more paragraph and I'm finished...

Your back was hunched over your work desk as you typed away on your laptop, working on the assignment you promised to hand in.

Jalen still hasn't come back yet so you were still alone in your dormitory. Your phone was connected to your Bluetooth speaker which was playing music in the background while you worked.

Wolf hasn't talked to you since last night when you dropped you back off, the lewd vision of him pleasuring you still plays back in your head making it difficult to focus on your work.

Your eyes shifted to the time on the screen of your laptop, 5:03 pm it read. You dragged the mouse across the screen and clicked the save button, making sure nothing happened to it.

I'm taking a break

You stood up off your work chair and walked over to your bed, plopping yourself down carelessly. You reached out to grab your phone off your nightstand and did what you do on your phone.

"Disrespect Nicki Minaj?!" You heard Jalen's voice outside your door.

And she's back

The door opens revealing Jalen's energetic ass. She had on different clothes than what she wore yesterday and looked happy as fuck. She drops her things on the ground before jogging up to you.

"Bestie I missed you" she straddles on top of your body making it impossible for you to move, her head buries in the crook of your neck.

"You seem happy, did everything go okay yesterday?" You wrap your arms around her waist pulling her into a hug.

"Yeah everything was fine" her voice muffled

"That's good"

"How about you, did you finish your assignment?"

There was a silent pause as vision of last night faded into your head, Armin's head in between your legs.

Yeah definitely not

"Uhm no I didn't, I got caught up"

Her head raises from your neck, her eyes stare directly in yours "caught up in what?"

Well for starters your friend gave me head in his car

You were about to answer but were interrupted by your stomach growling, the only thing you ate was a banana and a granola bar.

"I'll tell you if you take me out to get food?" A big smile crept up on your face in hopes of convincing her.

She furrows her eyebrows, giving you a suspicious look before giving in. "Bet, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to get food anyways"

⁹₉⁹
𝟲:𝟮𝟱 𝗣𝗠

"He did what?!" Jalen semi yelled in the sports bar you guys ate in, earning a couple of stares from people there. You took a sip of your soda, almost choking at her outburst.

"Keep your voice down damn, but yeah he gave me head in his car"

She shakes her head in disbelief "So the one day I'm not here my best friend decides to start her hot girl summer early? Unbelievable"

"I'm not starting anything it just happened. And it's not my fault it's the weeds fault"

"And you were high? Lawd well now I know you a horny freaking fuck when you're high"

You reached for one of your French fries, throwing it at her.

"Hey?! I'm just pointing out facts" She continues "Anyways on a scale from one to ten how good was it?"

You placed a finger on your chin "honestly, one hundred out of ten"

A smirk creeps up on Jalen's face "Okay I see you, you finally breaking out of your shell"

You shrug your shoulders, shoving a couple of fries in your mouth. "Yeah, I guess I am"

"That's good, Aye just promise me one thing?"

You raise your eyebrows at her to continue.

"Just be careful, I don't want to have to fight anybody. I've known Wolf for three years and he can be....uhm how do I say this? A man whore"

You chuckle "A man whore? Well that explains everything"

"Yeah so just be careful with him" she picks up her drink, taking a sip out of the straw"

You nod your head, taking the last bite of your burger.

"Yeah don't worry, I know exactly what I'm doing"

Exactly......

"𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍, 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐓"

- 𝐁𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐇 𝐂𝐂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1K 51
แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹ แดษด แด›ษชแด›แด€ษด x ๊œฐแด‡แด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›แดษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑษชแด›ส /๊žฎษดหˆแด›ฦษด๊œฑ๊žฎแด›ษช/ สŸแด‡แด€ส€ษด แด›แด แด˜ส€แดษดแดแดœษดแด„แด‡ ษดแดแดœษด 1. แด›สœแด‡ Qแดœแด€สŸษชแด›ส แด๊œฐ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑแด‡. "แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ษชษด ษขส€แด‡แดก ษชษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑษชแด›ส" ...
98K 3K 43
*โ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€ใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก* "๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ?" "๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
319K 8.1K 140
แด›สœแด‡ส สœแด€แด แด‡ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ sษชษดแด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แด„สœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… สแด‡แด€ส€s, ส™แดแด›สœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด ษชษด ส™ส Kแด‡ษดษดส ส™แดœแด› แด€ส™แด€ษดแด…แดษดแด‡แด… แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€. แด›สœแด‡ ส™แดส สœแด€แด… า“แด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษขs า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€, ส™แดœแด› า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€, แด›...
40.8K 1.8K 13
โ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐๐„ ๐„๐๐•๐„๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐ƒ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐„๐๐’๐„๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐…๐„๐‹๐“ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐‹ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐Ž๏ฟฝ...