Cute little demon (Emma x Ise...

By flxtterchy

"Woah! I became like Nezuko but I'm in TPN" "I wonder if I'm immune to sunlight or to have a Blood Demon Art"... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Here's some memes
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Facts about Y/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Prologue

15.8K 385 374
By flxtterchy

Third POV:

It was late at night and here Y/n is currently watching her favorite anime called Demon Slayer while reading The Promised Neverland manga.

"I wonder if they could have a crossover, it would be great. I mean these two animes have demons in it." Y/n sighed.

When you finished watching Demon Slayer and reading The Promised Neverland manga Y/n started to feel sleepy. She closed her laptop and headed to go to her bed to get some sleep.

"I wonder if my wish would come true..." Y/n said drifting to sleep.

What Y/n didn't know that her wish would come true but with a twist.

Y/N opened her eyes to see darkness, she was walking around to see if anyone is there.

"Hello! Is anyone there?" You asked still walking around.

You stopped walking and saw a light. You walk over there and you heard a voice.

"What is your wish, my child?" A voice said.

"My wish? I wish for (something you want)" You said.

"Very well... Who is your favorite character on Demon Slayer?"

'My favorite character?' You said in your head. 'Shinobu? Mitsuri? Kanao? Ah! I know it's...'

"(Your favorite character) " You said.

"Ok child, I'll turn you into Nezuko Kamado" The voice said.

'Wait- this wasn't part of the deal!'

"What-" You were cut off by a bright light and your body is glowing. Then you open your eyes to see that you look like Nezuko.

"Woah! I became like Nezuko!" You said with a shock expression.

"Now child, I'm going to bring you to the anime The Promised Neverland. Good luck" The voice said and the light was gone.

"Wait! Come back here! I have a lot of questions to ask-" Soon you blacked out.

"Welcome to The Promised Neverland Y/N L/N"

"Good luck on your journey"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
83.4K 2.6K 20
After being sealed, instead of finding herself trapped in the moon again, Kaguya found herself in another world in the body of a young girl who seeme...
31.6K 869 25
"Hey guys... what is this?" the small orange haired girl named Emma said. Her small hands gripped on the cold bars. "A gate. It connects the inside a...
878 223 21
Trying to convince hiccup father to see that dragons can be good but it went horribly wrong, he was sent to death but managed to escape his fate but...