𝕮𝖗𝖚𝖈𝖎𝖔 | 𝕽𝖊𝖒𝖚𝖘 𝕷�...

By lemonii-

When your twin leaves you with abusive parents and a little brother, you have a right to be mad. And Adelicia... More

Cast
Disclaimer/Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Book
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/n (Update on why I haven't published this week)
Chapter 19
Happy International Women's Day!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 22

2.2K 57 7
By lemonii-

After grabbing a cup of firewhiskey, Adelecia slid into a table at the back of the room, glowering at everyone. She wasn't really that much of a drinker, but when it came to pureblood balls, there was nothing else to do. 

Also, she was of age. Obviously, Adelecia was going to use it to her advantage. 

She raised her head when a voice disrupted her thoughts. "Well, nice to see you here, Black."  

"Mulciber." Adelecia growled. He slid into the seat in front of her without warning, smirking. "What do you want?" 

"To talk." "Shove off." "Why, we are in a marriage agreement." "Not if I have a say in it." 

"You don't." He grinned wickedly.

 Adelecia merely looked away, knowing he was right. 

"That's what I thought, Black. Now, about school." Mulciber looked at her pointedly. 

"What about it?" "I want you to date me." Adelecia shot up from her seat. "No way in hell." "First, sit down, your mother is watching us." 

Adelecia looked over her shoulder to see her mother literally shooting her a death glare. She sunk back into her seat defeatedly. 

"Good. Second, the reason being is because I'm in my last year of Hogwarts. Also it would look good for both our families if you were seen with me and not those blood-traitor brats." Mulciber gave her a twisted smile. 

Adelecia chuckled darkly and leaned back into her chair. 

"I would say that's smart of you, bringing this up in front of my mother, but it isn't."  "What do you mean?"

"I mean that I don't really care if I get in trouble with my mother. And I most definitely would not like to be seen with you. Consider whatever the marriage agreement is, over, by my terms." 

Mulciber merely smirked and got up. "If you wish. I'll see you around."  

***

pls- my friend lowkey thought this was a Mulciber enemies to lovers fic when I showed her this- sorry if it looks that way LOL

Also, this is one of the shortest things I have ever written in my LIFE omg xD

Ramadan Mubarak/Kareem to all my Muslims :))

I'm fasting today and this was something to pass my time with haha

Welp I'll see yall in the next chapter!

Love you mah dudes,

~ Foody

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 5.9K 39
Y/N Pettigrew is abused by her parents, and all she wants is to be friends with her brother's friends. However, the Marauders seem a little too self...
712 22 8
Regulus had planned everything. He was ready, he was going to face death. He was resigned and fully accepted that fate. The young Black was supposed...
99K 2.5K 33
❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞: 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐫 𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭. ...
86.2K 1.3K 57
Annabelle Potter Younger sister of James Potter shared lots of traits with her brother like her love for Quidditch and Pranks. But she hated being co...