Too Clingy

By chubbyproblem

Jimin was in love with the maknae since for ever....so he put up with everything Jungkook throw his way..Jung... More

1. Self doubt
2. Devastating
3. Our charming little prince
4. You are so annoying
5 . Hurting and forgiving
6. Hurting over and over
7. We love you..
8. Somethings different
9. The changes
10.I love him
11.Starving for you
12.Caring bunny
13. Craving his love
14. Jeonlous
15. Dreaming of you
16. Taemin.
17. The testosterone battle
18. Get a grip
19. Emo Rollercoaster
20.Hurt
21. Heart bleed
22. Irritated beehive
23.The rainy day
24. Teary confession
25. Honey
26. Surprise
27. Confessions
28. Forever
29.Perfect ending .
30.BONUS
SMOOTH LIKE BUTTER
CHEERS!
TEASE.
THE ANNIVERSARY

31 EPILOGUE 2: THE WEDDING

24.2K 936 153
By chubbyproblem

100K SPECIAL...
THANKS FOR THE LOVE MY BABIES
**************************************

(Cuteness overload!)

JIMINS POV

'And....done!' The lady doing my makeup said. 'You look absolutely breathtaking!' She said smiling kindly at me, trying to ease my stress,I smile nervously at her.
'Oh God I am sweating like crazy. shit!...is this  makeup waterproof..' I ask as I check my self in large mirror in the dressing room. My blonde hair was a little overgrown and styled to perfection ,the custom made earing studded with tiny diamonds went well with the white shirt,the matching pants hugged my thighs nicely . I  sigh  before pulling on the simple  suit  that I picked out with taes and hobi hyungs help.
I try to wipe the sweat off my forehead without messing up the makeup, growing more anxious by the passing minute.
'You might want to calm down jiminah!' Hobi hyung says as he watched me fret and helps me wipe the sweat off with his napkin.
'I am trying hyung!' I say...trying I relax.
I have been sweating bullets since yesterday, worried about all the things that could go wrong . Since it was considered bad luck to see the groom before the wedding ,I had to move out of our hotel room to hobi hyungs place and not seeing my kookie didn't help with my stress at all.
Only he knew how to calm me down and I hated not being able to talk to him.
We landed in California 2 weeks  ago to finalize all the wedding prep, always  having dreamed of a beach wedding, we decided that laguna was the perfect place for our union. The beautiful beach was secluded giving us the privacy we needed and also had some fancy hotels for our few valuable guests.
The wedding preparations were exhausting...we have to set a menu for the buffet, arrange drinks, get wedding dresses,get decorators for the event, get flowers for the bouquets and corsages,set up welcome bags for the guests, arrange their stay and transport, plan the rehearsal dinner and the after party...all in 2 weeks time. We were beat and so greatful for the support from our members...who made this herculean task possible,staying with us and keeping us sane though out.

'Oh God this shirt is see through! Tae can you see my nipples though these! I knew I should have picked the linen one like hobi hyung told me to! Stupid jimin!'I scold myself as I face my bestfriend and best man who looked absolutely stunning in a slim fit white shirt and black suite with matching long tie and a signature silver pin that said 'JM&JK'.
Tae had tears in his eyes as he stared at me making me conclude the worst..'oh God so you can see my nipples! is that why you are crying!' I ask and see him sigh.
'Jiminah relax...your shirt is fine..and yes the makeup is waterproof, I told Nonna to get some because I knew you would get all emotional today . You look gorgeous ok ' he reassured me .
'i guess I am just getting all emotional cause I am so happy for you..its your big day I can't belive my minnie is getting married and that too to the love of his life' he said crying as suga hyung sighed rubbing his side to comfort him.
'Taetae...' I say my own eyes filled with tears.
'Oh comeon guys not all of you...its a wedding...its a happy occasion' yoongi hyung tried reasoning as he looks at me and tae hug, crying on the embrace. Hobi hyung also joined us, back hugging me his own eyes overflowing.
Yoongi hyung shakes his head before passing us the tissue box muttering 'kids...'

'OK guys it's tim-...oh my God! Jiminah you look so stunning!' Jin hyung said coming into the makeup room.  Dressed in a dark blue suit and white shirt he looked like a movie star.
He beamed at me saying 'jungkook!! you lucky brat!'
I laughed and ask'how is he holding up'

'He is fine...impatient to see you and I can see why...' he winked making me blush.'he's been trying to sneak in here for awhile now...namjoon and I had to wrestle with him to keep him from breaking tradition...that kid is strong'.

He was jungkooks best man...and I couldn't think of any one more deserving...jungkooks elder brother and my dongsaeng settled on being grooms men,both feeling that it would be best if the members were best men for us.

The bond Jin hyung and jungkook had was so deep nd I was sure he would easily know how to keep jungkook calm nd collected.

'Wait! Jungkook texted me...he wants to know if you had breakfast?' He asked. I nodded but tae and hobi hyung together said 'no!'.

I glare at them while Jin hyung shakes his head.
'Jimin have something  or junkook will throw a fit!' He said passing me some banana milk.
'Dont tell Jungkook that I gave that to you...Yoongiah it's almost time...' Jin says checking his watch.
'Ya...I goin..' suga hyung says before standing in front of me.

'Hyung is so happy for you jiminah...you deserve all the happiness in the world ' hugging me tightly.

'Aww...hyung! You are going to make me  cry again!'I say hugging him back.
He smiles as he leaves giving tae and hobi hyung pecks on the cheeks.

Suga hyung was playing music for the wedding and had even produced a few tracks just for the day..to say I was thrilled to hear them was an understatement.
'I should also get going I left jungkook with namjoon , he has to officiate so he might have to get ready...' Jin hyung said as he kissed my forehead 'see you at the alter minnie '
I smile as I down the rest of the banana milk not wanting jungkook to worry.
The makeup Nonna touches up my face as we hear hobi hyungs phone sound.
'Oh its go time...I have to get the rings!' Hobi hyung smiled at me reassuringly as he very carefully took both the wedding bands (like they were made of glass) making tae snort, he huffed as he said that He took his job as the ringbearer very seriously, before leaving the room.

I sigh feeling my nerves return and close my eyes as taehyung strokes my back to calm me....

I hear a notification from my phone.

******
JUNGKOOKS POV

'Stay still kookah...' rapmon hyung says as he readjusts my tie. I super nervous but very excited for today...
Today's my wedding...how crazy is that.
It really sucks that we can't have the ceremony back home...that our love is not view 'normal'. What is this 'normal' anyway...its disappointing that people still believe this bogus even now.
I take my phone and smile at the lock screen photo of my love and me..

I swipe my finger over his beautiful face..wanting nothing more than to touch him again. I sigh 'hurry up hyung..I want to see my baby,let's go!'

'Jin hyung will tell us when it's time and  don't tell me to hurry up brat! this thing was perfect before you decided to run off to meet jimin and we had to drag you back here.' He said but thankfully was done with the tie.
Unable to resist any longer..I decide to message him.
Jk: hey babe...missing you already..all good?
I walk around waiting nervously for a replay watching namjoon hyung checking his hair.
'Hyung why isn't he replying..do you think he fainted or something..what If he is not well? What i-'
'Jungkook relax will you..just wait I am sure he will respond' he says still looking at the mirror.
'You don't know hyung..minnie doesn't know how to deal with stress..he wouldn't eat and will get all down and quite..he is never late to replay to my text-'
We hear the notification and I instantly grab my phone.

Baby:everything's fine except I miss you.

'Guys time to go' Jin hyung said as he smiled before hugging me tight.' I can't believe our baby is getting married!'

Jk: see you at the alter honey...

*****
AUTHORS POV

The laguna beach was just scenic...the beautiful blue sea kissed the sand shore sensually like a long lost lover... the tall trees stood proud on the land that had stories to tell of many good times..their leaves swaying lightly to the breeze that seemed to have the power to calm any distressed soul...

It was truly breathtakingly beautiful..
but to jungkook who was standing at the alter in front of his love..nothing and noone was more gorgeous than his jimin.

They had spend countless nights together awake and dreaming of this day..their marriage..and finally it was happening..he couldn't believe it,couldn't understand how he was so lucky as to have such an amazing man as his husband.
Eyes still moist from the time he saw jimin walk towards him with a beautiful smile and blonde hair lightly moving with the breeze, he managed a watery smile and nodd as jimin began with his vow...
Jimin took a deep breath as he looked into jungkooks dark orbs...'jungkookah...I..I' he shuddered and felt his throat close up.
Jungkook seemed to notice and held his small hands squeezing it reassuringly... relaxing him almost instantly.
'Jungkook...' he breaths with a small smile 'I still remember the day I met you...I remember your cute face and beautiful bambi eyes filled with fear as you waited outside bandpdNims office ..I remember thinking how beautiful you were,how innocent,how talented..to me it was love at first sight..just the looking at you made me blush...made my heart race...i was ready to do crazy things just to see that bunny smile.... you made me believe in fairy tales and soulmates. Made me feel like i could have my happy ending...I don't know what the future holds for us but I am certain that I want to find out about it together...I love you so much..and I promise to go to the moon with you..even if it's just a one way ticket..I know I'll be safe..cause I'm with you..my jungkook..my home..' jungkook kisses the back of jimins hand looking at him lovingly.
A choked sound was heard momentarily distracting the grooms , they turned to see taehyung in tears and hoseok patting his back looking apologetic.
'I am so-rry..just super happy...carry on' tae says to namjoon.
'OK.. jungkook you may now proceed with your vows..' he continues
Jungkook smiles still holding both of jimins hands 'jiminah..this is going to be short and sweet just like you..'
A few laughs are heard as jimin playfully hits his chest,
'Jimin...I love you...everything about you..from your cute small toes to your slightly crooked teeth..every little thing about you is endearing....you are kind..patient...loving and definitely the most amazing person I have ever known and even if I can't tell you how much I love you now..I will spent the rest of my life making you feel my love...thank you..for not giving up on me..for always being there...I love you and promise to protect and cherish you today and every day here on..'
Jungkook completes, wiping jimins tears...still wondering if all this is just a blissful dream..if it was the case..he dreaded waking up.

****

AUTHORS POV ( THE WEDDING NIGHT)

The music blared through the speakers , guests danced and ate to their content, celebrating the union of the young handsome men. It was a night of celebration and joy...People were seen on the dance floor drinking wine and talking away loving the serenity and the accompanied peace of the beach...clicking photos under the beatiful lights. Namjoon was already tipsy and jin laughed at his drunken impression of bandpdnim along with jhope who was unconsciously moving to the beat, eyes closed in laughter. Taehyung sat next to Suga at the DJ stand suggesting songs and giggling as suga placed wet kisses on his cheek.
They drank to the couple and had brief emotional toasts..everyone having the time of there lives..

Admist the loud party at the private beach jungkook snuck out with his husband to spend some peaceful alone time .
'What are we doing here jungkookie? We are missing our own party' Jimin asked as jungkook hugged him close by his waist.
'I don't feel like sharing you tonight..or anytime really.... you know how possessive I am' jungkook replies.
'I know, I think it's sexy' Jimin says making jungkook laugh,jimin smiles leaning towards jungkook and resting his head over the younger's shoulder.
' Soo what's the plan...' he asked as they slowly and unconsciously swayed like they were dancing to a nonexistent melody .
'The plan...I don't know..how about we consummate our marriage here!' Earning  a hit on his arm.
'Oh God...just wait a little you horny beast!" Jimin laughs making jungkook smile
mission: hear jimin laugh accomplished .

'Your horny beast...' he completes
'Ya.....mine..' jimin smiles looking at his husband fondly ,he slowly kisses jungkook savoring the moment. Jungkook moans slipping his tongue into jimins mouth...

'Mmm...wait..did you drink my banana milk?!! Jeon Jimin!! How dare you!' Jungkook asks in mock anger pulling jimin closer.
'So...I marry you and promise to go to the moon with you and you can't even share your milk!'Jimin asked gasping dramatically.
'Fine! You are lucky I love you!'Jungkook shouts playfully.
'Thats good cause I love you too!' Jimin shouts back.
'So now can we consummate ou-'
'Idiot!'
They both laugh...wishing everyday
from now on will be this beautiful....

(PS : my favorite fanart of all time....credits to the creators..)

**************************************
Hope you like it.....

THANKS A MILLION FOR THE LOVE...

And don't forget to checkout

HE'S MA MAN!
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 223 8
Izuku is born a year earlier and the whole plot crumbles happily away. Featuring: A class consisting of a single student, Aizawa being a homeroom tea...
484K 20.3K 34
To Seoul High School, Park Jimin is the nerdy kid who loves to play the piano and dance. He's the kid in the back of the class with the over sized ho...
1M 40.6K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
39.5K 1.4K 6
"i showed u my dick pls respond." "uh...who is this?" "oh shit. wrong person my b...