Love? Emotions? Kuroo x OC x...

By YOCHI2009

This story is about Kita being a maid to Kuroo, Kenma, Akaashi, and Bokuto. One of your childhood best friend... More

Background Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
The end!!!!!

Chapter 4

78 4 0
By YOCHI2009

"Yeah! I can't wait to see her in it!" Kuroo-senpai says. Akaashi-senpai nods and puts in the camera on one of the buttons. 

"Done!" he said. The 4 senpais ran out of the closet. I was done with my bath. I was definitely was not going to wear the one I put out. It was pretty obvious what they were going to do. Anyways, I wasn't THAT into skirts and dresses, Aniki Lev bought that for me yesterday, that is why I have it. All the clothes I bought were all from the boy sections and some girlish tomboy ones. 

This was actually a good match. Now it was 4:50. 10 minutes that I don't need! I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple in the kitchen. 

"Oh...I thought you were going to wear that cute little pink and white dress," Kuroo-senpai says.

"Hm, I w-was going to wear that, but I guess this is more my style and comfier." 

"Are you sure, I mean that outfit is cute and it can be something you can wear to show your beauty to your friends!" Kenma-senpai says.

"Mmmm...beauty really isn't my thing, Kenma-senpai. But, arigato for your thinking," I said, biting into my apple.  Then I heard a knock on the door.  I went to the door to open and saw Tooru and Hajime smiling. 

"KIKI-CHAN!" Tooru says, hugging me hard. 

"H-hello, Bubba..," I said, groaning. 

"Hey, Tiny!" Hajime says. I waved at him. "Crappikawa! Leave the poor girl alone!" He says, smacking him. 

"Ow! Hmph!" Bubba says. "Anyways, let's go!" 

"Alright, sayonara, senpais!" I said. 

"Sayonara...," I heard them mumble.  Soon, I and my best friends set off to the park. 

 Boys POV

"Shit! She didn't wear that dress," Kenma-senpai says. 

"Man, I really wanted to see her in that!" Bokuto-senpai says. 

"The plan has fallen,"  Akaashi-senpai says annoyed.

"Well, we can't just sit here! Let's follow her!" Kuroo-senpai says and off they went to follow me and spy on me. 

Back to your POV

I and the 2 boys went into the field for a picnic. We bought some subway. Tooru bought milk bread and a sandwich. Hajime bought a wrap and a sandwich. Lastly, I bought a salad and a protein bowl. Then we sat down on the field of the grass.

"So, how's life Tiny? And how the fuck did you escape your ex," Pickle says. 

"Well, let's just say I saw him dead when I came back from the store," I said with no emotions. 

"If he lets you out to get food and all, why can't you run at that moment?","  Bubba asks while eating his sandwich. 

" Well, he puts a collar on me which can only be open with a key and can track me, so yeah! It can also shock me," I said, taking a bite of my salad. 

"Wow, that sucks!" Hajime says. 

"It really did!" I said. Soon we were done with our lunches. Subway gave us free cookies which I took, of course. 

"Please, Kiki! I want a cookie too~," Bubba whines. 

"No, I want em," I said. When I said that it sounded so plain with no emotions filling it which sounded stupid. I held one of my cookies with my mouth.

"If that is how you play! That is how I will play," He said, bending down to my height and biting one part of the cookies that I was holding in my mouth.  He stuck his tongue out!

"Mmm. That was the last cookie!" I said.

"I so wished you showed your emotions! I would really love to see you angry!" Pickle snorted. 

"Same!" Tooru says, munching on his cookies. 

"Meh..., I am starting to think that is fine to not show my emotions," I said. Soon we went to Hajime's house. 

"Oh, your house looks the same as 2 months ago," I said. 

"I guess," Hajime says. The 2 boys started to stretch and take their shirts off. 

"Eh, you 2 aren't even that fit. I thought you 2 would have their abs exposing, more than me," I said. 

"Oh yeah! Show yours!" Tooru says. 

"I find it uncomfortable to show my inner body, especially to boys...even though my senpais have seen it," I said. 

"Come on! We have been friends for 8 years now!" Hajime says. 

"I guess, fine," I mumbled. I pulled up my shirt. 

"Girl! We meant to take your shirt off, we aren't gonna do anything. Besides it's steaming hot here!" Tooru says, smacking his own head. 

"Fine...," I said, knowing they won't stop begging me. So I took my crop top off and showed off my bra and my abs

"By the way, do you have a crush on your senpais, since you let them see and touch your body," Tooru said, gritting his teeth for no reason I know for.

"Hm? I don't even know what love is and you expect me to fall in love? Since they are my senpais, they can do whatever they want I guess. I could really care less. I probably would if I knew what love is though" I said. 

"Wow, you know, love is-," I cut Hajime.

"I know what love is, Pickle, I just don't know how it feels like. I never felt any love for my family, even, my brothers. Even if I felt love it probably is deep down my body," I mumbled.

"Enough with this conversation. By the way, sexy body you got there!" Bubba teased. 

"The reason she didn't want to take it off, is because you would do this," Hajime says, smacking Tooru on the head. 

"Don't have to hit me for everything!" He says. 

"What ya say?" Hajime asks.

"Nothing! Nothing! Anyways, who do think is the fittest, me or Iwa-chan!" Tooru asks me. 

"Hm? Um...me," I said. I was so proud on the inside, but I couldn't show that. 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! I was asking who is more fit among me and Iwa-chan," Tooru says, rolling his eyes. 

"Hm? I don't know, why don't you guys do push-ups to find out," I said. They nodded and went on the ground.

"Alright," They said. "Whoever wins is the fittest among you 2, ready, set, go...," I said. They started. I don't know if Tooru was stupid, he trips me with one of his hands and I land on his back. 

"See, I am stronger," Tooru says. 

"What do you mean, the air on you is the same thing as Tiny on you like she weighs nothing!" Hajime says and of course, they started to fight. I just sat on Tooru's back while reading a book that Hajime said he didn't want. Soon, the 2 stopped and then we watched a movie. The movie went by quickly though. 

"Mmm, what time is it?" I asked. 

"7:47," Bubba and Pickle say at the same time. 

"I should be heading home, I was told to come home before 8," I said. "You guys are coming to the training camp, right?" 

"Yeah! We were invited by Fukurodani!" Tooru says. 

"Cool, anyways! See you next time!" I said, walking out the door. 

When you walked out the door and went out a bit far from the house

"You killed her ex didn't you," Iwaizumi says. 

"Yeah~ so~," Oikawa says.

"Your such a psycho, your lucky I am not telling her," Iwaizumi snorts. " Dumbass, if you want her with no one, you should purpose to her."

"I know, I know. But, I want her feelings to me and when we have fun I could see her expressions and imagine how great that would be~," Oikawa says, licking his lips. 

"Not only are you a psycho, but a pervert!" Iwaizumi says. 

"Hey! If I get with Kita, then maybe you can get with her brother who is in Fukurodani, Aguni Manoma, right?" Oikawa says. "Besides, tell Momo this and your crush is dead."

"Dude, do whatever you want to me! Not him! I guess I could get my Mano that way and you can get your Kiki," Iwaizumi says. 

"There, it's settled.

"But, I still think this is wrong! I could get Mano a different way and you can get Tiny in a different way!" Iwaizumi says. 

"I know, but, my Kiki is different, she probably would say no unless I force her~," Oikawa says.

"Do whatever you want, but just don't hurt her or get me into this whole drama!" Iwaizumi says, going into the kitchen. 

The Senpais POV ( they heard what Iwaizumi and Tooru talked about when you left)

"I don't think it's safe to let Momo-chan be near Oikawa," Bokuto says. 

"Of course, but how do we, like convince her not to go and all?" Akaashi asks. 

"Why do we need to do this though, she anyways said we are just her senpais and nothing else and didn't care or feel for us," Kenma says with a tear in his eye.

"Well, it's not her fault, Kenma. She doesn't know what love is? I don't even think she knows what danger is! We will do whatever it takes for her, she is ours and we won't let Oikawa or anyone come and I swear in that!" Kuroo says. 

"I swear on what Kuroo said!" Bokuto and Akaashi say quickly. 

"Yes, I do as well...,"  Kenma mumbled.

"Shit! We should get home before Momo-chan!" Bokuto says.  Soon those 4 went running home.

Your Pov

While I was running I bumped into someone. I looked up and they looked all big and scary. More likely badass, rapists, and drunks. What fun. 

"OoOo, a cutie~, what are you doing here all alone~? Should we drop you off~,?" One says, coming up to me. 

"Thank you for your offer, but I am gonna have to decline it," I said, walking on. Then a blond, drunk, puts his hand on my shoulder. 

"Mmm, what a shoulder! I am really gonna enjoy, feasting on your body," He said. Now I am getting annoyed. 

"Well that's too bad, I have to go home," I said emotionlessly.

"Hm? You seem like an emotionless one! This is interesting," I heard another one said. He had dark red hair and came my way. I walked backward until I was pinned to the wall. He started to put his hand on the back of my shirt. This got me angry. The only people who can touch my body are my senpais and nobody else. 

"Please, sir..., lea-," I wasn't able to finish what I was going to say. The man just smashed his lips on mine. And I HATE it when people kiss me on the lips, maybe I would feel different if I felt love before and his mouth tastes DISGUSTING! I slapped him right across the face. 

"I have emotions, Misutā. I just don't know how to express them. If you would like to know the emotion I feel right now, it is anger. I will be going now," I said.

"You hurt our boss, we hurt you!" The blonde says. Now, this is just getting annoying. I kicked him right on his peanuts.

 "If you would like to fight...why didn't you just say so, Misutas," I said. Then another came to punch me. I blocked it with my hand. and I twisted his neck. 3 more came and I butt-headed them, stabbed them with my hand, and twisted their arms. The other 5 ran away and their boss was left. I walked up to him.  One stabbed me with a knife on my hip and I started to feel dizzy. I took out the knife on me and stabbed him in the neck.

"P-please leave me, gomen t-that I t-touched you I-I-" I didn't let the man finish. My eyes caught something in his bag. 

"Hm? You seem to be a drug dealer aren't you?" I asked him. He slightly nodded. 

"Is there anything you could give me? I could really use something that will make me feel better," I asked him.

"F-Feel free to take any...f-for free," He said. 

"Great, let me see," I looked through the bag. There were things that I didn't really want. 

"Okyakusama, is there anything for like, suicidal? smiles?" I asked him. 

"I have something which is exactly for whatever you just said," He said handing me a bottle of pills. 

"Hm? Happy Pills...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 12.2K 32
➽ ~ When running away from home gets you involved with a gang opposed to your own, leading into a little surprise and some romance ~ ➽ "You're runnin...
1.1M 23K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
555K 19.2K 193
I literally just love reading these and like writing my own so boom. This story does deal with some triggering themes. (Harassment, talk of suicide...
307K 18K 17
二重自殺に私と一緒に行きませんか? キャンマー!! █▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█ in which a suicide freak lays he...