Larry Stylinson One Shots II

By chipotlenaughtyboy

New one shot book, first one deleted at 290k reads and 127 parts More

Hi
Love Languages
COVID
Love Me Until I'm Numb
I Can't Touch What I See
Needing You
Grammy Award Winner
Stockholm Syndrome
OCD
Harry Scared Of Flying
Painted Nails Make Harry Beautiful
Forfeit
Midnight Memories
Babysitting
Believe Me
Baby Doll
Don't Play
Test Of My Patience
Princess Park
My Night-Light
You Keep Me Warm
Pregnancy
Rescue Me
Fireworks
Don't Let Me Go
The Boy Next Door
Half The World Away
Praise
...But You Can Be Brave
Illicit Meetings pt.1
Illicit Meetings pt.2
Lover
Bubble Gum Drama Queen
The Secret
Buzzing
Pretend Like You Care
Butterfly Wings
Too Much/Not Enough
Safe In My Arms
Cruise Ship
Hi
Floral Suit
Harryween
Don't Give Up On Me
Domesticity
Dress
You Can't Change Me
Secret Moments In A Crowded Room
Love In All Forms
Already Home
I'm Your King
Parenting
I'll Be Your Sunshine pt.1
I'll Be Your Sunshine pt.2
I Don't Like Him
Sparks Fly
Teachers
Do Me A Favor
A Baby Boy
Wisdom Teeth
Football Injury
Double Take
Strawberries and Cigarettes
Conditional Love
Light In The Dark
First Time

Inseparable

5K 66 236
By chipotlenaughtyboy

Summary: Louis and Harry are handcuffed together for 24 hours by Liam because they can't stop arguing.

🚨 MITCH ROWLAND IS AMERICAN?? 🤯 Everyone else in Harry's band is British (right?) and Mitch is quiet so it's not my fault 😩✋🏼

Also I really love this one and I hope you do too 👉🏼👈🏼

-

Harry and Zayn are relaxing on the couch backstage after a concert, waiting for Paul to come get them so they can go back to Liam's house for their well deserved two days off. Harry is quite bored, until he sees one specific boy. Enter Louis, the boy Harry has been in love with for three years. Louis steps over Harry's legs--his feet are resting on the coffee table in front of him--then walks right past him and goes to Zayn instead, who is sitting to the left of Harry.

Louis is cool. He is funny and always has his shit together. Everything he does, he does effortlessly and while sassing someone. Harry didn't mean to fall in love with him, he just wanted to kiss him one day and only by that point did he realize that he was in too deep; there was no getting over Louis Tomlinson. He looks hot while he smokes, he looks cute when he sleeps, and Harry could talk about his body and tattoos all day. However, he keeps all that to himself, because he is pretty sure Louis hates him.

When they were still on X Factor, Louis and Harry were practically inseparable. They even got an apartment together, and that is when Harry thinks he dove off the deep end and gave his heart to Louis in secret.

Once they moved out of Princess Park, Louis had a few casual girlfriends here and there, but no one ever stuck around for more than a few months. It broke Harry's heart to see him date girl after girl, so he slowly distanced himself from Louis. Around that time, something in Louis changed. Harry noticed it, but no one else seemed to. Louis' sky blue eyes turned slightly cloudy, and he began sassing nearly everyone, especially Harry. That was a year ago, and Harry has taken every snarky comment Louis has directed towards him since then, because any interaction with Louis is better than none at all.

"We still smoking tomorrow night?" Louis asks Zayn in a low tone.

"Yeah," Zayn nods. Harry concentrates on his bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch more than he needs to, because he wants to look busy while he eavesdrops on the conversation taking place a foot away from him.

"Is it just us or is Liam joining?" Harry figures his band mates are talking about weed, since Liam sometimes joins them.

"Pretty sure it's just us," Zayn replies.

"Sweet." As Louis walks away, he nearly falls flat on his face after tripping over Harry's legs. "Why don't you move you legs, dickhead?" Louis curses.

"Oh please, you're fine," Harry melodramatically replies, but his heart flutters on the inside.

"I almost broke my fucking nose," Louis coldly says, then brushes himself off and leaves Harry's sight. Harry continues eating his cereal like nothing happened, until Louis returns a few minutes later.

"Zayn, dickhead, we're leaving now," he comes up behind them and says.

"Is that my new name, Louis? It's cute," Harry teases as the three of them walk to the exit.

"Sure, but maybe I should call you Glory Hole since you've sucked five dicks in the last five months," he scoffs.

"That's not true," Harry mumbles. He has given five boys blowjobs in the past year, but he isn't sure how Louis heard about that. It's not like they talk about personal things anymore. Sometimes it kills Harry for Louis to be so cruel and distant when they were once so close.

Louis doesn't respond to Harry, because the three of them are walking through a crowd of fans and paparazzi, with Paul, Liam, and Niall leading the way.

They pile into the van, and Niall and Harry sit in the back row, Liam, Zayn, and Louis sit in the middle row, and Paul drives.

"All your bags are in the trunk?" Paul double checks before he starts driving. Harry looks behind them and counts five suitcases.

"Yup."

"Thank you, Harry." Paul takes off for Liam's house, which is only a 30 minute drive from the arena that their concert was. It is less than an hour from the airport as well, which is why they decided to have their two days off at his house.

-

"I only have two guest bedrooms, so you're gonna have to double up," Liam tells the boys when they enter his house.

"I'm alone," Louis quickly announces, then starts for the stairs.

"I'll go with Harry," Niall says.

"That leaves you and me, bud," Zayn sticks his tongue out at Liam, then follows Louis up the stairs. Harry picks up his heavy suitcase and awkwardly heaves it up the stairs, trying to get to his favorite guest bedroom first.

Both guest bedrooms are practically identical, but Harry's favorite one has a bay window; the type of window that extends outwards and has cushioned seating in front of it that creates the perfect little nook to write and look at the moon and the starry sky.

"No, this is my room," Harry groans when he sees Louis unpacking his things, having carelessly set his suitcase on the cushioned seat by the window that Harry has dreams about.

"I got here first," Louis says without looking back at the boy in the doorway.

"You don't understand. This is my favorite room. I can sit at the window and write and think-"

"I literally didn't ask," Louis cuts Harry off.

"Can't you just not be a dick for once and give me the room? It's only two nights."

"If it's 'only two nights', then why can't you take another room?" Louis questions.

"Because I want this one!" Harry whines.

"Boys! I have a headache from the show and you're not helping," Liam grumbles. "I'm going to bed now, so if you wake me up, there's gonna be consequences."

"Right. Sorry," Harry quietly says. Liam leaves the room, and the firm shutting of Liam's bedroom door tells the boys that they need to stop arguing. With Louis, that is nearly impossible.

"Go to sleep," Louis says in a normal tone after a moment. He finishes unpacking and mindlessly leaves his suitcase on the cushion, much to Harry's dismay.

"But this is my room," Harry says.

"No it's not. I'll spit on the bed," Louis says.

"I'll still sleep on it." Harry stubbornly folds his arms over his chest, showing that he isn't going anywhere until he has his room.

"Harry, can you please just go away?" Louis asks.

"No."

"Harry," Louis huffs. Harry is beginning to feel unwanted, and he doesn't want to push Louis further away than he already is. Louis goes up to Harry and turns him around, then starts to push him out the door.

"Stop," Harry protests.

"You could have left peacefully, but you chose not to," Louis shrugs. Harry is fighting against Louis pushing him out, which seems to annoy Louis even more. "Please-"

"Do you ever get along?" Liam bellows, storming down the hallway. "Zayn and I can't even try to fall asleep because of you two arguing! I mean seriously, do you ever get along?"

"We can get along when we want to," Louis retorts, taking his hands off of Harry and now standing next to him. Harry raises his eyebrow at this, because the statement is completely false.

"I sure hope so, because I'm gonna make you two get along if it's the last thing I do." Before the boys can react, Liam pulls something from the front pouch of his hoodie.

"Liam, what the hell?" Louis backs up when he sees the silver handcuffs dangling from Liam's hand.

"I saw a video on YouTube the other day where two exes were handcuffed for 24 hours, so you're gonna do the same thing," Liam explains.

"I'm not doing that," Louis adamantly says. Harry remains silent, because he honestly wouldn't mind spending 24 hours handcuffed to Louis; underneath the sass and rude comments is a kind and funny boy, Harry just has to work a little to get to him.

"You're doing it, or else you're not sleeping in my house. I'm sick of your fighting. You used to be such good friends," Liam says the last sentence under his breath as he grabs Louis' right wrist and Harry's left wrist, then handcuffs them together. "Goodnight. And if you start yelling again, I will kick you out," Liam gives the boys a fake grin, then goes back to his bedroom and shuts the door.

"I can't believe this," Louis sighs. They have been handcuffed together for not even a minute and Louis is already complaining about it.

"Where did he even get handcuffs?" Harry wonders, trying to commiserate with Louis and find light in the situation.

"He was a cop for Halloween last year, remember?" Louis says.

"Oh yeah," Harry nods, though he doesn't actually remember.

"Well, you got your wish, now we have to share this room," Louis says, clearly not happy with the situation.

"Yeah..." Harry trails, not knowing what else to say. "I'm gonna brush my teeth now," he adds. Louis reluctantly goes with him, not that he has a choice, and the boys brush their teeth in awkward silence.

"Why did he have to lock my right hand? I can't do shit with my left," Louis complains as he finally finishes brushing his teeth with his non-dominant hand.

"Sucks for you, he didn't lock up my wanking hand," Harry jokes, then starts for the bedroom. "I usually sleep naked, but I'm pretty sure it's impossible to take my shirt off in handcuffs." Harry starts to unzip his jeans and pull them down his legs, but Louis yanks on the handcuffs.

"If I see even a sliver of your dick I'm leaving."

"I'm just taking my jeans off, will you relax?" Harry's heart is beginning to hurt after being beaten down by Louis for so long. He can usually handle a few rude remarks from him, but it gets to be too much when almost every word that comes out of the boy's mouth is like a dagger aiming at his feelings.

Louis takes his jeans off as well, and the boys lie on their backs in bed, uncomfortably still. "Since we're gonna be together for the next 24 hours, can you please act like you don't hate me? It hurts sometimes," Harry admits in the dead silence of the almost pitch black room.

"I don't hate you," Louis answers after a few seconds; Harry was beginning to think Louis was ignoring him.

"You act like you do," Harry replies a little too quickly, so quick that it almost feels argumentative.

"I'm like that with everyone," Louis quietly says. "Is this you trying to make us have a deep conversation?" The walls that Louis has surrounding him are put back up just as quickly as they started to come down, and he goes back to having the same mocking tone that Harry is tired of.

"No, it's just...goodnight," he stutters.

"Goodnight."

-

Harry wakes up to his left hand suspended in the air. He opens his eyes and sees the dim light from Louis' phone screen illuminating the older boy's face in the otherwise black room; it looks like he is crying. He silently watches Louis as he types something, then waits, wipes a tear, then types something else and sniffles. He eventually turns his phone off and quietly puts it on his nightstand, then sighs. Despite the standoffish attitude Harry has been receiving from Louis, he finds himself wanting to comfort him by holding his hand or maybe even nuzzling up to his chest.

"What's wrong?" Harry whispers, causing Louis to jump.

"How long have you been awake?" Louis asks.

"Not long. Why are you crying?" Harry gently asks, hoping he gets an actual answer from Louis and not some disrespectful comment.

"The girl I was going out with just ended things."

"Oh wow," Harry says, shocked, "I'm sorry, Louis." While Harry feels bad that Louis is single once again, part of him feels happy, because maybe he will have a chance with him. However, that thought quickly gets shut down when he remembers that Louis isn't gay.

"It's whatever, I didn't see myself marrying her anyways," he sighs again, trying to calm himself down.

"Why do you date so many girls? How does your heart have the capacity to love that many people?" Harry asks after a few quiet seconds.

"I don't love all of them. I just wanna find the one, you know? It gets tiring after a while, but it's kind of like a routine now. There is this one person, though..." Louis trails.

"Who? If you don't mind me asking."

"Nevermind, it's late and I'm tired." Again, he puts his walls back up before Harry is able to see the real Louis. Harry watches Louis in the dark for a few minutes, wondering about who that one special person is to him.

-

"Harry, Harry, wake up," Louis says, now sitting up in bed. Harry opens his eyes and sees that the window is open; he figures Liam came to check on them. "Come on, I've gotta wee," he says.

"Alright, one second," Harry says. He stretches before sitting up, then closes his eyes for about ten seconds. "Ready."

"What was that?" Louis wonders.

"I was praying," Harry replies. Louis nods in understanding, and the boys head to the bathroom. Louis has to pee with his handcuffed hand behind him, since there is a wall on his right side; he also doesn't want Harry to watch him pee, because that's just weird. After that, Harry uses the bathroom as well, then both boys wash their hands and brush their teeth.

"There they are!" Niall happily says when he sees Louis and Harry enter the kitchen.

"Hi," Harry smiles, because being attached to the boy he is in love with is definitely not the worst thing that has ever happened to him.

"How was your night? Did you talk about your deeply rooted feelings about how you don't actually hate each other?" Liam asks, a cheeky grin on his face. Louis simply flips Liam off, then grabs a bowl of cereal.

"What are you gonna eat?" Louis wonders. He seems to be less rude and more kind than when they were first cuffed together, which Harry appreciates; maybe he can get Louis to fall in love with him by midnight tonight. Yeah right.

"I'll have cereal," Harry simply says. Louis makes two bowls of cereal without saying anything, which warms Harry's heart and makes him smile all throughout breakfast.

"I think you two should go on a nice walk in the forest behind Liam's house," Zayn suggests after breakfast.

"Why?" Louis wonders.

"So you can talk about why you hate each other," Zayn says.

"We don't hate each other," Harry says, tired of everyone assuming that.

"Sure you don't. Out you go now," Liam chimes in. Louis and Harry go to put their shoes on, then leave through the patio door. The birds are chirping and there is dew on the grass, and the lush, green, forest is absolutely breathtaking; it makes Harry feel like Snow White in the Enchanted Forest.

"Since we talked about me last night, we're talking about you today," Louis says.

"Oh, we're actually doing this?" Harry asks. He figured Louis would rather sass him than have a civil conversation.

"Yes. So why do you hook up with so many guys?"

"Really Louis?" Harry asks.

"It's a valid question."

"Because it makes me feel loved, even if it's only for a night," he quietly replies.

"Wow. That's sad," Louis sarcastically says. Harry rolls his eyes, but doesn't say anything back. "So you've blown five guys. Have you slept with all of them too?"

"I haven't slept with all of the guys I've blown, but I also don't blow everyone I sleep with," Harry explains.

"So you're a slut?"

"That's rude."

"It's a genuine question!" Louis defends himself.

"I don't consider myself a slut, but by definition...yeah, I guess so," he says, sounding less than thrilled. "Do you sleep with all the girls you've dated? Maybe we have the same body count."

"In my life, I've had sex with three different girls, so no, I don't sleep with everyone I date. What's your body count?" Harry takes a moment to think, counting everyone he has had a sexual experience with.

"Almost ten."

"Holy shit, Harry," Louis laughs. "You're gay, right?"

"I think so. I've only slept with one girl, but it wasn't very fun," Harry answers. "Do you like guys too? Maybe you're bi."

"Whatever I am is none of your business," Louis quickly says. "So how mad would you be if I threw a pebble at you?"

"Louis," Harry huffs.

"What?"

"We were having a conversation."

"Yeah, and I'm done with that conversation."

"So what do you wanna talk about?" Harry asks.

"Let's talk about how you ghosted me after we moved out from Princess Park. I would love to hear your side of things," Louis blurts, like it was at the front of his mind. Harry tenses up, and he wishes he could distance himself from Louis so he can recuperate for a moment.

"I can't say," Harry says, kicking a pebble in front of him.

"Oh sure you can. No one's gonna hear you except for me." The boys make it to the end of a dirt path, and it now divides into two paths. Instead of walking further into the woods, they decide to go back to Liam's house.

"I don't wanna talk about it," Harry mumbles.

"Well you want me to act like I don't hate you, right? You said that at the beginning of this whole thing. How can I not act like I hate you if I think you actually hate me?" Louis wonders. Harry quickly tries to think of a way to get out of this. Maybe he can make something up. However, none of his lies are very believable. "Just tell me," Louis says. If Harry knows anything about Louis, it's that he doesn't give up very easily.

"I fell in love with someone," Harry simply says, his cheeks burning as he hears his voice.

"Who?" Louis curiously hums.

"I can't say."

"I don't wanna talk about it, I can't say," Louis mimicks him. "So what? You got a boyfriend and started spending time with him instead of me? Big whoop," Louis says, returning to his sarcastic self.

"Are you able to have a conversation with someone and be open with them without mocking them?" Harry questions. It seems like whenever they start talking about personal stuff, Louis runs away.

"You're the one who's not telling me anything," Louis defends himself. "Just tell me who you fell in love with."

"No," Harry firmly says.

"Tell me."

"No."

"Tell me!"

"No!"

"Harry..." Louis sings, "you know you want to. Come on, let's be friends. Friends talk about deep things," he almost jokingly says. "Tell me, tell me, te-"

"It's you! Okay? I fell in love with you and you were obviously into girls and I couldn't handle it. Now will you please shut up?" Harry exasperatedly says. Louis stops walking when he hears this.

"You fell in love with me?" Louis repeats.

"Yes," Harry quietly says.

"Wow..." It seems like Louis has all sorts of thoughts jumbled in his brain; Harry's confession has left him speechless.

"That'll probably make things weird, especially since we're stuck together for the rest of the day."

"Wow. Wow wow wow. That's just..." Louis says. "Very interesting." Louis and Harry can see Liam, Niall, and Zayn watching them from the patio. Harry keeps his head low and follows where Louis leads him in very awkward silence.

"Do you boys love each other now?" Zayn teases.

"Uh, yeah. Sure," Louis says, offering a fake chuckle.

"I'm gonna shower now, can you unlock the handcuffs for a second so I can take my shirt off?" Harry asks Liam.

"Hmm...since you went on a walk without ripping each other's heads off, I'll allow it. Are you showering too, Tommo?"

"No. Well, sure," Louis decides.

The boys go up to the bathroom, and Liam unlocks the handcuffs just long enough for Louis and Harry to take their shirts off, since taking them off while cuffed together is impossible without ripping the shirts. When Liam leaves the bathroom and shuts the door behind them, things get awkward. Being alone in a bathroom with the boy you just confessed your love to is not Harry's favorite thing.

"Can you turn around please?" Harry quietly asks once he has stripped down to his underwear.

"What, little gay boy doesn't want me to see his penis?" Harry's stomach swirls at the sentence, but he quickly stops his mind from thinking other thoughts.

"Just turn around please. You can stand outside of the shower while I'm in there, then we can switch," Harry says.

"Fine," Louis complies. Louis looks around the bathroom at everything but Harry's ass, which he accidentally catches a glimpse of in the mirror as he steps into the shower. He has to say, Harry has a nice ass. He shouldn't have thought that.

"Shit, how am I gonna wash my hair?" Harry wonders.

"Do you really have to wash your hair right now? I'm naked and I'm cold. Hurry up," Louis complains.

"Why are you naked?"

"So I can get in as soon as you're done and finish this mess as quickly as possible." Harry rolls his eyes, then focuses on trying to wash his body with one hand. He keeps having to twist around in awkward positions, because his left hand is out of the shower by Louis. Harry thinks about how Louis is naked and just on the other side of the thin shower curtain. He can see his shadow, which taunts him by only giving him a small hint of what Louis' body looks like. He clears his throat when he feels his dick harden slightly, then tries to think about other things.

Louis hands Harry a towel when he is finished, and Harry wraps it around his hips before exiting the shower.

"I better not see you looking at my ass, I know I have a nice one," Louis jokes as he steps into the steamy shower.

"Oh shut up," Harry laughs. It is quiet for a majority of Louis' shower. Harry enjoys spending time alone with Louis, especially when he forgets to be a dick.

"Hey Harry?" Louis eventually speaks.

"What?"

"So, um, I have a weird question."

"Oh boy," Harry whispers to himself, "what is it?"

"Can you give me a blowjob? Make me number six."

"Louis, what the fuck?" Harry says. He takes a step away from the shower because things aren't supposed to be going like this. Louis likes girls and hates Harry and that is how things are. Things are not supposed to be happening like this, where Louis and Harry are both in the bathroom and Louis probably has a boner in the shower and is asking for a blowjob. "Um, no?" Harry warily says, because that is the only choice.

"I bet you're good at it."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Harry asks, utterly shocked at Louis' twisted change of heart.

"Listen, my girlfriend broke up with me last night, I'm hard right now, and you're a slut for sucking guys off. This is your fate, Harry."

"No, this is absolutely not my fate," he says.

"Fine. I'll just have a wank in here then." It is silent for a moment, until Louis' soft moans start to sound from the shower.

"Louis, stop. I'm coming in," Harry says less than ten seconds in to Louis masturbating. He tears his towel off, his erection now sticking straight up. "Fuck you mate, seriously." Louis turns around and looks almost surprised to see Harry in front of him. He smirks and looks down at their cocks, which are almost touching. Harry is baffled that Louis seems so into this, but he almost never says no to giving head. "You want this?" Harry asks.

"Sure," Louis cockily smirks. Harry sinks down to his knees, gulping when he sees Louis' dick up close for the first time ever. Sure, the band mates have all seen each other naked before, but this is entirely different. Harry's stomach flips as he watches his hand reach out and wrap around Louis' dick. Louis moans as he slowly starts pumping, mindlessly bucking into Harry's hand; he's so responsive, and Harry loves it.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Harry sighs.

"What? Can't believe you're blowing the love of your life or can't believe you're blowing someone not through a glory hole?" Louis chuckles.

"How are you so casual about this? Yesterday I thought you hated my guts and we barely talked, and you were mean to me," Harry says, sitting back on his heels and taking his hand away from Louis' dick.

"Well we've established that I'm like this with everyone, not just you. Also--well, I'm not gonna tell you anything else. Just get me off, I know you want to," Louis encourages him. Harry isn't quite sure that he isn't dreaming; if he is, he doesn't want to wake up. He also isn't sure how Louis is as turned on as he is, since he is straight. However, all that flies out of his mind when Louis gently slaps his cheek with his dick. "Come on. I know you're a slut for it." Louis' seemingly effortless dirty talk turns Harry on more than he ever imagined it would, and he opens his mouth and looks at Louis through his eyelashes as he takes half of his dick in his mouth.

He bobs his head, going a little further each time until he has Louis' entire length in his mouth. Then, he pulls off and starts jerking him off, running his flat tongue along Louis' tip; he even gives it little kisses too.

"Stop teasing me, asshole," Louis curses through a small grunt.

"I'll do whatever I want," Harry counters, then licks from Louis' balls to his tip before bobbing his head once again. Harry eventually has to decide whether he wants to use his hand on his cock or keep it on Louis', but his erection is starting to grow painful because of how perfect Louis and his cock are. "Fuck my mouth so I can get myself off," Harry tells Louis. Louis tangles his left hand in Harry's hair and holds him steady as he starts thrusting into his mouth, being considerate enough to keep his right hand at his side so Harry doesn't need to elevate his cuffed hand. Harry focuses on creating a tight circle with his lips as Louis fucks his mouth, and his free hand is fast on his own cock, already desperate to come.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come," Louis moans; Harry almost comes from the sentence and Louis' tone of voice.

"Mhm," Harry hums around Louis' cock to agree, sending vibrations through the older boy's length. Just as Harry feels his orgasm creep up, Louis comes down his throat. The two boys ride out their orgasms at the same time, then clean up and finish their shower in silence.

-

After Louis and Harry's shower of great discovery, Liam meets with the two glossy eyed boys (Harry has red lips as well) to undo their handcuffs so they can put hoodies on; amazingly, he doesn't suspect a thing. Now, the handcuffed boys have joined Zayn on the balcony to smoke.

"Why do I have to be here?" Harry wonders, since he doesn't smoke.

"Because I want to, and you decided to get us handcuffed," Louis sassily replies.

"I didn't get us handcuffed! It was mutual," Harry rolls his eyes as he sits down next to Louis on a long, cushioned, lounge chair. "Are you smoking weed? It smells gross." The smell, closest to that of a skunk, smells gross and makes Harry feel dizzy.

"Yes we are, please don't ruin this for me by being annoying," Louis says as he watches Zayn light the joint.

"You didn't think I was annoying in the shower," Harry says under his breath.

"Oi! Shut up." After Zayn takes a hit, Louis does so as well, then hands it to Harry.

"Do I have to?" He asks.

"Wouldn't hurt to try," Zayn shrugs. Harry slowly takes the joint from Louis and places it between his lips, then inhales. Once he moves the joint away from his mouth, he inhales again, just as he saw Louis and Zayn do. He feels the smoke burning his lungs, so he looks at Louis for direction.

"Blow it out," he says, and Harry exhales light grey smoke into the cool night air. The three boys keep passing the joint around, making light conversation as they do so. Harry skips out on the last two rounds and lays down on the chair right behind Louis' back. "Can you sit up? I don't want to keep my hand behind my back, it's uncomfortable," Louis complains after a minute.

"I'm all tingly. It's weird," Harry giggles. Louis simply sighs, then turns around and helps Harry sit up. He and Zayn watch in amusement as Harry sits there, lightly swaying and laughing at nothing. "Do you feel it? It's all tingly, and my mouth is dry. Do you feel it?" Harry asks.

"That's means you're high. Good job," Zayn laughs. "Now I'm gonna go before you two fight and kill my high." Zayn gives them a peace sign, then takes one final hit of the used joint before putting it out and going inside.

"Everything's lagging. Am I dreaming? It's like, I'll move my head," Harry says, moving his head to give a demonstration, "and it'll lag a second behind."

"I know, I'm high too. You don't have to describe everything to me," Louis says.

"Wow, you're a dick even when you're high. Don't be a dick, Lou." Harry feels like he is in a dream, and all he wants to do is be close to Louis. "Lay down." Louis looks at Harry, then gives in and lays back on the lounge chair. He lets out a content sigh, and Harry's clueless face makes him laugh and lighten up a little.

"You told me to lay down and you're just gonna sit there?" Louis snorts. Harry turns his head to look at Louis, then lies down on his side, absentmindedly nuzzling into Louis' side and resting his head on his chest. The younger boy doesn't know how to express the level of comfort and the security he feels, so he just laughs.

"So tell me, why do you date so many girls?" Harry asks as he lazily waves his hand in the air like a wave in the ocean and watches it lag behind.

"Because I like girls," Louis simply replies.

"Bullshit. You can't be 100% straight. You fucked my mouth less than an hour ago."

"Shh," Louis shushes him.

"Do you love me? Is that it?" Harry jokingly says, but Louis remains quiet. "What?" Harry props himself up on his elbow and looks over Louis' unreadable face. "Louis, you can tell me anything," Harry whispers.

"24 hours ago, we weren't even talking. Of course I can't tell you anything," Louis quietly says, purposely avoiding Harry's eyes.

"We've grown since then. It's amazing what being handcuffed together can do for a relationship," Harry giddily smiles.

"Well, I still don't wanna open up to you," Louis stubbornly says.

"Do it." Harry tries to persuade him, poking Louis' cheek with his finger. "Come onnn, do it. Tell meeee, tell me-"

"Fine! Geez, you're annoying," Louis sighs. "I date so many girls because it distracts me."

"Distracts you from what?"

"I just answered your question, you never told me to go into detail," Louis smirks.

"Louis," Harry huffs. "Please," he earnestly says. Louis assumes Harry isn't going to give this up any time soon, so he might as well give in while he still has his sanity.

"Because maybe I liked someone who I wasn't supposed to like," he quietly says, suddenly sounding vulnerable. Their high mindsets have transported them to a world of their own, one where they feel like anything said will not stay in the other's memory.

"Who did you like?" Harry calmly asks, resting his head back on Louis' chest.

"A boy." Harry whips his head back up at this. "I distracted myself with girls and I was mean to this boy, even though he meant the world to me. I didn't think I would have ever had a chance with him, but it turns out I might."

"I'm the boy, I'm not an idiot," Harry giggles, breaking the almost romantic atmosphere.

"Well congratulations, you figured it out."

"So we liked each other this whole time and neither of us knew it?" Harry frowns.

"I guess so," Louis sighs with a small frown, mourning the wasted time that he and Harry hated each other for when they could have been together.

"Can we kiss?" Harry blurts, then claps his hand over his mouth.

"Why not? My dick was already in your mouth, can't get more personal than that," Louis shrugs with a smile on his face. Harry leans forward, his entire body melting when he feels their lips connect. For three years, this is something Harry has only been able to do in his dreams. He thought he would never be so lucky to kiss Louis.

Time has already slowed down in their minds due to the weed in their systems, but it feels like Louis and Harry make out for hours. When they eventually grow tired and have momentarily satisfied their thirst for each other, Harry lays his head on Louis' chest once again. This time, Louis rests his cheek on Harry's curls. They feel closer than before, like every imaginary wall between them has been kicked down. As they cuddle on the balcony, Liam, Zayn, and Niall watch secretly from inside.

"I never would have guessed they had crushes on each other," Liam says in awe.

"Same," Zayn adds. Niall chimes in after them, speaking up almost immediately after Zayn.

"Well I did. You two owe me £20."

-

I'm in Florida rn on my school's senior trip 🥳🥳 partayyy

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.1K 68
Just some oneshots written by me. This is my First book so I hope you like it 😊 Requests are always open.
88.6K 910 10
Contains Larry and one direction oneshots. Larry (and maybe Ziam) is the only ship I will be using. Just random things that pop into my head. Feel fr...
538 5 6
One shots, bc I'm bored. •Fluff •Smut
331K 4.6K 44
Just some random Larry Stylinson one shots I wrote :) Mostly fluff so read at your own risk !