Angel- wlw smut.

By urfavetop

Each chapter is a different scenario. Does NOT follow a consistent story. This story contains : Praise kink ... More

One.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven
Eight
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen
Fifteen.

Two.

34.5K 201 8
By urfavetop

I arrived home after a long and exhausting day, wanting nothing more than to see Angel.
"I'm home" I called up.
Normally i'd be greeted  to them running down, and jumping to me but today, nothing.
"Angel??" i shouted once again, creeping up the stairs, and still no answer. I slowly took my coat off curiously looking round the corner. I heard a faint whimper, pushing the door open to see Angel, her legs spread and her head rolled back as she was pleasuring herself moaning my name quietly.

"Well don't be so quiet." i chuckle, walking over to them.
She goes shy and stops and attempts to pull her trousers back on, but i grab her arm and look at her before pulling her in and slipping my fingers into her wet pussy- pulling them in and out feeling how wet and how loud she was getting.

"Daddy's had a long day" I say, pulling away, undoing my belt. They looked up at me, eyes wide watching my hands undo my belt, eagerly waiting for anything.
"And i'd appreciate it if you'd do what i say and only what i say."
I pull her onto my lap, as she slowly pulls down my trousers.
"You have a strap on?" She whispered.
"Hmh" I laughed back at them. She began to kiss me again, straddling on my waist pushing against the strap. I watched as they got wetter inside their pants. Moaning and getting faster, so desperately wanting me inside them.

"Let me ride it." She moaned in my ear. I grabbed her face and kissed her neck as she slowly pulled her pants off. I laughed at them staring down at it, waiting for their master to give them permission.
I pulled her in and she gasped, slowly riding, not properly just enough to bring herself pleasure.

I grabbed their waist, moving it at a fast pace, watching her ride it deeper and deeper losing control over herself.
"Fuck Love."
"It's not loud enough." I said pushing her waste down so i'm on top.

I push into her. She arched her back, and breathes in as i reached so deep inside her.
"Too muc..ch." She announced through each moan.
"Is that so princess" I say going deeper, "your moans say otherwise."
I drive into her, going faster holding her hands down as her whole body shakes.
They look up at me, rolling their eyes and moaning into my mouth through every kiss. Her face was red with pleasure and her legs were spread wide around my waste taking in every pound that was forced through them.

She grabbed my breast gripping hard, rolling her head back hard as she reached her climax. They put my breast in their mouth, sucking faster as they finished, gasping as speed up through their orgasm.

She loosened the grip around my waist, and let her hands fall down closing her eyes as i pull. I stand up forcing the wet strap into my sluts mouth. They suck on it. Licking off every last inch of their cum. She stops and kisses me.
"You taste nice hm princess." i laugh through our kiss.
She nods eagerly, pulling up her trousers.
I push down their waste.
"Oh but daddy's not done."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...