πŽππ„π’π‡πŽπ“π’ΒΉ ( gensh...

By rileywhooshhh

## π†π„ππ’π‡πˆπ πˆπŒππ€π‚π“ πŽππ„π’π‡πŽπ“π’ΒΉ β–¬ completed. no updates, check out the new bo... More

✿ oh, myㆍgenshin oneshots
Workaholic β€’ Jean
Disappearance β€’ Xiao
Wine β€’ Venti
Injury β€’ Barbara
Spicy β€’ Xiangling
Toys β€’ Childe
Letters β€’ Venti
Ready? β€’ Keqing
Chit Chat β€’ Diluc
Outrageous Confession β€’ Xingqiu
Lost in the Snow β€’ Sucrose
After Class β€’ Albedo
Feelings β€’ Kaeya
No Umbrella β€’ Xingqiu
Awkward β€’ Lisa
Failed Confessions β€’ Xiao
Waiting β€’ Kazuha
Unlucky β€’ Bennett
Another Life β€’ Ganyu
A Lot β€’ Hu Tao
Train β€’ Kazuha
Sequel/Completed Book!
Merry Christmas!

Spooky β€’ Chongyun

2.7K 38 54
By rileywhooshhh

Requested by: no one!
Chongyun x scared!reader [Fluff]
Warnings: none
you have a pyro vision in this!

•••

"Hey, Chongyun!" you shouted, as you ran up to Chongyun. You were just strolling around Liyue Harbor, not having anything better to do, until you found your longtime best friend. It didn't look like he was doing anything important, other than eating a popsicle. Chongyun looked up at you and gave a wave.

"Hello, Y/n," Chongyun swiftly replied. You tapped your chin for a moment, before looking back at him.

"Would you like to go—" you started, and was about to ask Chongyun to hangout with you down by the wharf, but got cut off.

"I'm sorry, Y/n, but I've got work to do," Chongyun states. You pouted a bit, before clinging onto his arm, trying to pull him to the wharf. "Y/n, this is important! I have to go exorcise an evil spirit!" The color drained from your face, as you stopped walking. The thing you hated most in the world, was 'evil spirits'. You even got nervous when Chongyun would bring it up.

"Why not go with Xinyan? I'm sure she would not mind going with you," Chongyun added, waving you off with his hand. You grunted in response, shaking your head.

"If I wanted to go with Xinyan, then I would have asked her beforehand! Besides, I want to hangout with YOUUU!" you argued, pointing at Chongyun as you stretched out 'you'. Chongyun let out a sigh.

"Well, how about you just come with me?" Your eyes widened. Didn't he know you at all?! Why couldn't he just *not* go to the spooky haunted house? He would be much safer with me down by the wharf!

"WHAT?! A-ARE YOU CRAZY?!" You shouted at the boy. He quickly recoiled, not wanting to make you upset.

"I'm really sorry, Y/n, but this was is very important. I would gladly hangout with you, but I cannot. I'll hangout with you tomorrow, okay?" Chongyun bargained, turned around, and was about to walk off. You quickly ran up to him, and grabbed his wrist, sustaining him from walking any further. You had your head turned away, slightly blushing from embarrassment

"Chongyun, may I please go with you?" you muttered. He cocked his head in confusion, so you repeated the same question, but louder. He slowly nodded his head in understanding.

"I thought you didn't like evil spirits?" Chongyun deadpanned. You slightly hit his shoulder, not looking him in the face.

"Whatever, now can we please go already? I want to get this over with as soon as possible," you added, as the two of you made your way out of the harbor.

"How much longer, and where are we even going?" you asked about a million questions on the way. He stopped walking and looked at you, in which you did the same.

"Apparently, there is this abandoned house somewhere on Wuwang Hill. I didn't know it even existed until Xingqiu gave me a lead," Chongyun explained. Your breath hitched.

"W-Wuwang Hill?" you quivered at just the thought of it. Chongyun crossed his arms, noticing your shaken figure. He rolled his eyes.

"You're the one who wanted to come along," he retorted. You were too shaken up to say anything. You just continued walking towards your destination.

     "Well, here we are," Chongyun stated, oh so seriously. He had his hands on his hips, with determination written all over his face. You, on the other hand, were quivering, and slightly peaking over his shoulder.

     "It is so dark! C-Can't we light a lantern or something?!" you whined. Chongyun let out a quiet groan.

     "Y/n, isn't it best if you find the lantern and light it? You have a pyro vision," Chongyun stated as a matter of factly.

     "Uhhh , could you come with me?" you mumbled. You were almost never like this. Chongyun has only seen this side of you a couple times. You absolutely hated when you were like this. It crushed your pride, and was downright embarrassing.

     "Huh? Why?" Chongyun questioned. You whined. You definitely did *not* want to say the reason aloud.

     "Because... because... because... I'm scared!" You shouted at the exorcist. Your face was as red as a tomato, as you waved your hands around in front of you. Chongyun let out a little chuckle, which didn't help the matter. "D-Don't say anything! Just come with me, idiot!"

Chongyun simply grabbed your wrist, taking you to find an unlit lantern laying around somewhere. Within a couple of seconds, you had already found one. "Look there one is!" You pointed.

The two of you walked over to the unlit lantern. Using your pyro vision, you lit up the lantern. Surprisingly, the lantern made you feel much later. Sure, you were still quivering, but it brought some comfort.

     "Okay, are you finally ready?" Chongyun asked you, trying to mask his impatience. You nodded your head, as the two of you made your way back to the abandoned house.

Chongyun got into a fighting stance, as he slowly pushed open the rusted door. Wood chips fell, and dust was everywhere, as the door creaked open. The house one absolutely pitched black. The somewhat comfortable feeling you had before dissipated a bit. You were definitely not as confident as before.

The wind began howling, and as soon as you knew it, the lantern blew out. You gasped, now being completely scared. "Chongyun! The wind! Where did it even come from?! This is was I get for hanging out with Bennett a couple of days ago!" (ifykyk). you cried out.

     "Y/n, it's all right. Just calm down," Chongyun replied, trying his best to sooth you.

     "H-How can I be—!" the door slammed shut behind you. You screeched, as your breathing quickened. You couldn't see a thing, and this time, you were not exaggerating. "C-Chongyun! Where are you? I can't see you!"

No response. "Chongyun! Please! This isn't funny!" At this point, you were on the verge of tears. "Chongyun!" Having no other choice, you turned around and started feeling around for the door knob. "Great! Chongyun was taken by the evil spirit, and the doorknob!"

You turned back around, feeling utterly helpless. "Whatever you do, d-don't eat me, evil spirit! I will u-use my trusty shoe!" You took off one of your shoes, ready to *somehow* put up a fight. "C-Come out! I dare you!" your voice faded out throughout the last sentence.

The wind was howling, and the floor started to creak. Your heartbeat quickened as the footsteps got closer, and of course you couldn't tell which direction it was coming from. It sounded like it was coming from all directions. Right at that very second, something had gripped your shoulder. You screamed and smacked them with a shoe. "Get off of me, evil spirit!" you cried.

"Ow, ow! Cut it out!" the voice groaned. Your heartbeat slowed down a bit, as you were becoming noticeably less shakier.

"Chongyun? Is that you?" you whispered.

"Yes, it is me, Y/n. Did you really have to whack me with a shoe?" Chongyun responded, disappointingly. The tears that had been stuck at the crook of your eyes had finally fell. You ran over to the voice, feeling around to make sure he was there. "Do you really have to—" you cut him off with a smothering hug.

"Where did you go?! I was worried that the evil spirit had gotten you, and I was scared for my life without you!" you hugged him even tighter. Chongyun hesitated, before returning the hug.

"I'm sorry.. I went to another part of the house. I didn't know you would have been that scared," Chongyun replied, feeling really guilty.

"You're lucky I really like you, Chongyun, or I would not of forgiven you!"

•••

phew, i finally made a new oneshot
anyways, tysm for 100 reads, have a nice day/night!

word count: 1336

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 718 13
(Rewriting this fanfic on another genshin book) πŸ’«You died and has transported into genshin impact (I know clichΓ¨), and accompanies the traveler on t...
63.8K 868 81
Genshin Oneshots All are written by me, please do not take as your own.
390K 7.5K 48
⭐ Welcome at my turn of Genshin Impact Stories ⭐ - BL edition - up to 13k words each - 1-3 chapters for each story - Angst, Fluff, Lemon, Hurt/Comf...
1.4M 36.5K 95
since the first book got deleted, this is gonna replace the first book,, nothing more nothing less,, just to make it tidy~β™‘