Helluva Headcannon (dating t...

By Hellova_paw

Headcannons about the characters from Helluva boss/Hazbin Hotel. All characters belong to viziepop. More

Blitzo
The real Fizzarolli
Asmodeus
Striker
Loona
Moxxie
Millie
Fizzarolli
Stolas
Octavia
Verosika
Vortex
Agent 1&2
Miss Mayberry
Vaggie
Alastor
Blitz relationship with his s/o
Stolas first meeting with his s/o
Stella meeting her s/o
Paimon relationship with s/o
Octavia dating her s/o
Jesse and his s/o

Charlie

1.5K 30 0
By Hellova_paw

Charlie dating her s/o.

Romance overload! She needs it all there is for a romantic evening. Planned or spontaneous, she couldn't give a damn. As for the mood, you don't have to worry, Charlie knows how to keep up the romantic atmosphere for hours on end. Even if you can't afford much, this girl doesn't need the extra expensive stuff. She is excited no matter what you do, it is the thought that counts in her eyes. But don't be fooled by her laid-back attitude, she can get serious when she has to be and when you spend time somewhere where you have to sing, she will steal you the show. So, sit back and let her be the queen you came to love and cheerish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
928K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
275K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...