𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 | 𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢�...

By worshipnai

in which she fakes a relationship with vinnie hacker to numb the pain. ... More

0. introduction
0.1 the relationship
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33

28

25.4K 455 1K
By worshipnai

*✧・゚: *✧・゚OCTOBER 9, 2020*✧・゚:*✧・゚

2,1M views | 485,2K likes | 5415 comments

@jadereyes i heard we're saying what applies

view comments

aaronhulll
a cute piece of shit
jadereyes • creator
awwh bestieeeee

user
are you avani's sister
jadereyes • creator
yes

avani
sexc
jadereyes • creator
thank

user
@vhackerr if you dont take her i will

xanaxbarbie69
ur so pretty!!
jadereyes • creator
NO U

user
vinnie's ex commented lmaoo

bohemianrapcity
uhh
• liked by creator

user
still waiting on vinnies comment

user
@vhackerr
user
i don't think they're talking anymore
user
they're dating...
user
no theyre not? lol

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

4:26 PM

u look beautiful in ur new tiktok

thank u

i'd comment but i know we have a deal

it's okay haha
glad u told me anyway :)

:)
i saw hub's comment

who?

bohemianrapcity
you know him?

not really

oh ok
i was just wondering

yeah

ur kinda dry today

idk im in a bad mood rn

what why :(
did i do something wrong?

no vin
i have to get ready now

okay baby text me when you're finished

<3

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

4:12 PM

BAE U HEREE?

yessir

OK COME TO MINE AT 6
we're pregaming
with amelie and riley
just us girls i kicked anthony out

poor ant i thought he was one of the girls-

no❤️
im so excited
you'll finally meet my girls
ur nervous right i know u are

well.........
kind of

don't worry lmao
they're total sweethearts
ur gonna love them and they gonna love you!!!!

ok lol

i mean amelie used to talk to vinnie
but it was a long time ago
plus she's with blake now

lmao no
that doesn't even matter

i know i know i just thought you should know
because i'd definitely wanna know if i were u
like okay i know that this situation is complicated
but u two are super close
like fucking almost every day and stuff

avani i get it haha
i love u
ur blabbering again

SORRY IM JUST SO EXCITED

I GET IT LOVE I'LL BE THERE AT 6

YES BITCH ILY

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

JADE'S POV

Avani sighed as she put down her phone. "Ant keeps asking me to keep him updated on you, guys."

Riley giggled and took a sip of wine. "Just let him come over. We don't mind, right?" She looked at me and Amelie and we both nodded.

"I do love Anthony," Amelie admitted.

"No way!" Avani frowned. "I'm not gonna be one of those girls who can't live without their boyfriend! I wanna spend some time with my friends. Besides, Amelie didn't bring Blake, too."

"Whatever, Vani," said Riley, rolling her eyes. "We all know that Anthony can't live without you."

"Umm, yes he can. He's living right now," Avani disagreed. Riley looked at me and we both burst out laughing.

"Oh God, how I love being single. No offense, you three," Riley grinned.

"Actually, I'm single too," I replied, blushing a little.

"Did you and Vinnie break up?" Amelie gasped and widened her blue eyes. She's beautiful. I can see why Vinnie liked her. She doesn't seem like a shallow person, she's actually so nice and humble.

Maybe I was expecting something different - because of Vinnie and me but she didn't care at all. I'm probably too used to Angie and how she always rubbed the fact she used to talk to someone in their new interest's face.

"We never dated," I smiled. "We're friends."

"They're fucking!" Avani whispered and the girls laughed.

"Girl, I like you," Riley told me. "You get me." She clinked her glass with mine. I think she's the opposite of Amelie.

Riley's very talkative and fierce. She's funny and looks like she has no emotion at all. I just know she's great because she's friends with Avani. "Relationships are gross."

"My words exactly."

"Troy broke her heart once and now she hates all men," Amelie explained with a wide smile on her face.

Riley rolled her eyes. "That's not true."

"Troy?" I had to make sure that I heard her correctly. I never even heard him mention her.

"Jade's like super close with him," Avani stated.

"Oh trust me, I know," Riley responded and looked at me.

"He's one of my best friends. I'm sorry, I didn't know."

Riley laughed. "Don't be, it's not your fault. He's an ass."

"Yeah," I sighed. The relationship between me and Troy was complicated now. Ever since I accused him of sleeping with Angie. And after yesterday's weird chat at the skatepark, we haven't even talked or texted.

"I'm telling you, Jade. Don't do the same shit I did. If you fall in love with someone you're supposed to fuck, no strings attached, it's the end of everything."

Avani wanted to get an uber even though Anthony offered to give us a ride there. She cried, then laughed, said sorry like one thousand times, and now we're in Anthony's car. None of us really understood why she felt like she can't hang out with Anthony and us at the same time. We didn't really mind.

"Are you girls excited about the party?" Anthony asked, cutting off Riley's rant about cartoons.

"Why you're talking like a fucking middle-aged dad taking your daughter and her friends to their first homecoming?" Riley gibed.

"Well, I am Avani's daddy," he said simply which made us all yell "ew" in sync.

"You're so gross, Ant," I added as tears of laughter were falling down my face.

"I'm not the one having sex with daddy Hacker in the freaking pool!" he responded.

Amelie chuckled. "What?"

"We were not having sex!" I argued.

"Relax, Jade. That's not the grossest thing someone's ever done here. Riley slept with Troy," Avani joked and we all burst out laughing again.

"Shit, I almost forgot about that," Anthony cackled.

"Well, Troy did too, apparently," Riley snickered. Amelie wrapped her around her and kissed her cheek.

"Forget him, babe. He's a dick."

"I don't give a fuck about him anymore, honestly," she laughed.

"How long did that last?" I wondered. "If you don't mind."

Riley shook her head. "No, it's fine. It was on and off for about what? Seven, eight months?"

"Woah, that's a long time. For Troy."

"There were more offs than ons, really. And we lived in different cities. But yeah," she explained.

Avani turned around to face us. "I honestly think he had feelings for you at first. Then you caught feelings and he got scared."

"Yeah, anyways. Men are trash," Riley scowled.

"Indeed," Anthony nodded. We were laughing and talking the whole ride. I absolutely fell in love with these girls, I don't know why was I so scared to meet them.

The party took place in a fancy-looking restaurant. As we were getting out of the car, Amelie stumbled a little. She giggled and took my hand. All of us were drunk. Except for Ant, obviously.

There were some bodyguards at the main entrance, they just nodded at us and we walked past them. "That shit's crazy," Riley whispered to my ear.

I could already see many people standing, laughing, and dancing outside. It wasn't really cold - it's LA after all. I was wearing a light jacket only.

This party was so much more sophisticated than Dixie's, the music was quieter, the people weren't as loud. But maybe it was because it's still early. I didn't know what time it was or if Vinnie, Aaron, and my other friends are already there. I haven't checked my phone for a while and I wasn't even planning to look at it for the next few hours.

After we talked to Addison and wished her a happy birthday, we went on a mission to find some booze. "Sweet victory!" Riley cheered after we found a table full of alcohol. She grabbed a bottle of vodka and showed it to us.

"Disgusting," I scowled.

Riley frowned."Well, fuck you, Jade. We're doing shots."

"Shots!" Avani sang with a wide smile on her face. I sighed. This is gonna be a long night.

Riley and Anthony wanted to smoke so we went outside. I sat on a bench and bit into a chocolate donut. I haven't left these four since we got here.

"Is Blake here somewhere?" Avani asked. Amelie just shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

"Don't know, he's gonna show up sooner or later."

"Fucking Sway boys," Riley growled and rolled her eyes which made me and Avani laugh.

"Hey!" Anthony shouted. "Have some respect for your father." Riley would probably make another snarky comment if a loud noise didn't interrupt her. It was Aaron.

"Sup girlfriends and boyfriend," he exulted and hugged me. "Ah, my main girlfriend. You're not answering my texts."

I gave him a bite of my donut. "Yeah sorry, I was just too busy. Is Vinnie here already?"

"The hell would I know? I came with Troy." I saw Riley rolling her eyes again. She has an attitude but I love that about her.

"Whatever, can we go dance now? I'm dying here," Avani huffed. She grabbed my hand and dragged me through the whole place to the dance floor.

She made me do a spin and I chuckled. Aaron was dancing with us, Anthony was aggressively chugging a can of beer, Amelie was texting someone, and Riley... well, she was definitely doing something.

"Hey," she said so only I could hear her, "please don't turn around but there's your freaking ex watching us!"

I furrowed my brows. "Who?"

"PJ, you dumb bitch!" she replied, maybe a little too loud. This caught Aaron's attention. He put his arm around my shoulders.

"What are you two whispering about?"

"PJ's here. I couldn't care less," I explained which made him laugh.

"Go bestie!" he grinned. "You're like super drunk."

"I'm fine, shut up."

"Exactly, we should get another drink," Riley proposed.

"No please, I hate vodka!" I cried while all the others agreed with her.

"That's your personal problem," she replied.

"I can see why she and Avani are best friends," Aaron told me as we followed the others to the "godly table" - as Riley calls it. I looked at the vodka bottle and wanted to throw up.

"I'll get some water first," I mumbled and went looking for my beloved drink. There was a fridge, so I took a water bottle from it. The cold water made my body finally feel better. Only for a few seconds before it all went back to shit again.

"Hey," someone said behind me. I turned around to see who it was even though I knew this voice damn well. It was PJ. "I saw you and wondered how are you?"

"I'm fine," I replied. "I don't really wanna talk to you, so..."

"Why not? I thought we are friends."

This made me snicker. "We're definitely not friends, PJ. I don't know why'd you think that."

He lowered his eyebrows at me. He always did this when he was getting angry. "Is this because of Vinnie?"

"No, it's not because of Vinnie. It's because you're a fucking cheater!" I looked around to make sure no one is watching us. Everyone was just doing their thing. Good.

"Well, you're one to talk. Weren't you all over Aaron just a few minutes ago?"

I stared at him unbelievably. Is he for real? Is he actually serious? "You're annoying as fuck, I don't wanna talk to you." I started to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"By the way, I know that you and Vinnie aren't actually together," he hissed and let go of me. I didn't move, just looked at him. "Yeah, Jaden has told me everything. You two are just fucking. And you tried to hook up with Jaden which made Vinnie angry because he's in love with you. Are you enjoying this, Jade? Playing with his feelings?"

Did I hear this correctly? I tried to hook up with Jaden?

I took a deep breath. If I didn't, I would probably smash his head against the fucking wall.

"Bullshit," I said finally. "That's not true."

"It makes sense, though. You would never date someone like Vinnie. That's not you. I know you too well."

I laughed. "You don't know me anymore, PJ."

"I do. You're still the same Jade I've fallen in love with."

"Fuck off," I responded and finally left. I felt so angry. I wanted to cry. I came back to them and instead of saying anything, I just poured the shot down my throat.

"See, this is why I fuck with you!" Riley remarked. Aaron was quick to hand me some juice to neutralize the burning taste of alcohol in my mouth.

"You good?" he grinned at me.

"Yeah, let's go back to dancing."

I was dancing with Riley to All The Stars, we were singing loudly and laughing. I felt so happy. "Ant, one cigarette, please!" Riley shouted at Anthony. He pulled out a cigarette and she took it from him. Then she looked at me, showing me the cigarette. "We have to do this friendship ritual."

I chuckled. "What?"

"Basically, we're gonna lit up this cig and smoke it together," she explained and winked at me. I just shrugged my shoulders and took her hand.

"Sure, why the hell not."

"We're gonna be right back!" she exulted as she turned at the others. Riley dragged me outside, away from all these people. We sat down on the grass and she lit up the cigarette in her mouth, slowly inhaling the smoke. "Shit, I forgot to ask you if you even smoke."

"Occasionally," I laughed.

"What a great occasion then!" She passed me the cig. "I'm really glad I met you! You may say that it's the drunk me talking which is true. But I mean everything I say!"

"Thanks, Riley. You're pretty awesome." I smiled really wide because she's obviously very drunk but it's cute. She started talking about life and how she wants to redecorate her room when someone interrupted us.

"My two most favorite girls," Troy smirked as he was walking towards us. "What are you doing here?"

"Ugh, not now Troydiot," Riley sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Nice to see you too Riles." He smiled sarcastically and looked at me. "I think Vinnie's looking for you."

I furrowed my brows. I was having such a good time that I almost forgot about him. "He is? Why?"

"I don't know, ask him." Troy sat next to me. Maybe a little too close. "I see you finally met Riles."

"Yeah, we're great friends," Riley said. I wouldn't say she's uncomfortable, she doesn't even look angry. She claims to hate Troy but I don't think she does. She's just hurt.

"Oh, I bet you are," he replied.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Both of you are cool as fuck," he clarified and looked at me as I was lifting the cigarette to my lips. "Damn, I didn't know you smoked."

"I don't," I responded and he raised his eyebrows.

"Makes sense."

Riley growled, rolling her eyes again. "Bye, Troy. We don't need your annoying ass here."

"You can't hate me forever, Riles."

"Well, watch me," she huffed and shrugged her shoulders.

"Can you fucking drop it already?" he snapped at her. I kinda expected it since Troy's temper is very short.

"You fucking hurt me and lied to me, what do you expect?" she yelled back. This is probably my time to go. I stood up and slowly started walking away from them.

"I didn't lie to you and I apologized to you! What the fuck-"

"Shut up! I'm going with Jade. Bye!" Riley said and ran to me. She put an arm over my shoulders. "Fucking Troy Zarba."

"Shouldn't you stay with him and try to talk it out?" I asked.

"It's hopeless, believe me," she sneered. I turned my head back to Troy, softly smiling at him. It's his fault but I still felt bad for leaving him like that. "Let's find Vinnie."

Riley and I walked back inside, looking for the others or for well, Vinnie. "Shots first," she squealed and dragged me to the godly table. Riley managed to pour a shot and drink it only in 5 seconds. I giggled and did the same thing as her.

"Of course you're at the fucking drinking table!" Avani shouted, followed by Amelie, Aaron, Anthony, and surprisingly... Vinnie. He smirked at me and I pulled him into a hug.

"I was looking for you everywhere," he laughed.

"Sorry, I basically forgot I have a phone," I answered as he kissed my forehead. "I talked to PJ."

He clenched his jaw when I said that. "You did?"

"Well, he came up to me and wanted to talk."

"Did he hurt you?" he asked and cupped my cheek, stroking it with his thumb. "Should I fucking kill him?"

"No, Vin. He knows that you and I are not together."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Wha- how?"

"Apparently Jaden told him."

"Shit," he hissed. "Of course he did. You okay?"

"Yeah," I mumbled. I was pretty sure he can smell the alcohol in my breath. Or the smoke. Or both.

"Fuck him. I mean - no, don't fuck him. Fuck me."

I chuckled and shook my head, looking directly into his eyes. "Vinnie..." He smiled and softly kissed me.

"Just tell me and I'll kick their asses, okay?"

"Okay." I nodded and turned around to see Riley recreating the situation we had with Troy only a few minutes ago. Amelie's eyes were glued on her, swallowing every word Riley said. Avani, on the other hand, was frowning. She's probably thinking what I'm thinking.

I sighed and felt Vinnie's arm wrapped around my waist. "Come on, baby. Let's get out of here."

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

When Vinnie said "let's get out of here", I didn't know he meant "let's fuck in the first bathroom we find" because that's exactly what we did. His hand was covering my mouth so no one could hear us. Luckily, we didn't get caught.

After we finished, we went back to the others. Avani gasped when she saw us again. "Oh my God, where the hell were you?"

"Probably fucking, as always," Anthony laughed and I blushed a little.

"We were doing homework, actually," Vinnie responded as he put his hand on my lower back.

Anthony smirked. "Sure, you two are doing a lot of homework lately." I heard Amelie and Riley giggling but thankfully nobody said anything after. The conversation was over and everyone moved on to another topic. Drinks.

Aaron gave me a piggyback ride to the famous godly table just to make sure we'd be there first. I was laughing and screaming the whole time because he almost lost his balance like ten times. Honestly, he almost killed me.

When we got there, I saw Troy staring at us with his stupid smirk. "Did you run here just to see me? That's cute," he said.

"Don't flatter yourself, she just fucked Vinnie-" Aaron replied and I put my hand on his mouth to shut him up.

"Aaron!" I yelled, making him laugh.

Troy shrugged his shoulders. "Well, I hope you washed your hands after." Aaron put me back down on the ground.

"You're waiting here for Riley, I guess?" I teased him.

"No, I'm waiting here for you, pretty," he revealed and I blushed immediately.

"Here goes the fucking choking again," Aaron muttered. "I hate you two with a burning passion."

"Aww, Aaron stop lying, you love us!" I pouted. He just grinned at me and handed me a shot of vodka. I shivered when I remembered the taste again.

"Bro!" Anthony laughed as he went to hug Troy. "You finally showed up!" They all greeted him except for Riley who just rolled her eyes. I think this is her favorite thing to do.

She drank straight from the vodka bottle, scoffed, and then left. Amelie widened her eyes and ran after her.

"She actually hates me, doesn't she?" Troy grumbled.

"Are you for real?" Avani frowned. "You broke her fucking heart."

"Come on, Vani. You know I care about her."

"No, you don't," she snickered.

Anthony gently elbowed me in the ribs and gave me a can of beer. "Drink up, this is gonna be interesting," he mouthed. I looked at Vinnie and Aaron, both of them were watching the fight. Okay, I'm exaggerating - it wasn't a fight, this is what a normal conversation between Troy and Avani looks like.

"I do, she only hates me because I don't feel the same about her."

"Well, obviously when you're just hoeing around with every girl you meet! I wouldn't be surprised if you actually fucked Jade too-" she was cut off by Anthony, dragging her away.

"Do you wanna fuck Jade?" Vinnie asked, staring at Troy.

"No, he doesn't," I said quickly. He looked at me for a brief second before turning back to Troy. I had to thank Anthony for leaving here the beer.

"Do you wanna fuck Jade?" he repeated.

Troy shook his head. "No, of course not. Shit, why'd you think that?" Because you tried to kiss me. Because you constantly flirt with me. Because you're acting weird.

"It was only a question."

I sighed. "I need some air. Go talk it out with Riley, Troy." I took Vinnie's hand and went outside. It was already cold but it felt refreshing. I needed to calm down. "What was that about?"

"I'm not stupid, Jade. I know that a lot of boys want you. Even my friends."

"Like who? Troy?" I laughed but he stayed serious.

"Kio," he specified. I furrowed my brows in confusion. "He told me he liked you at first but you chose me over him and he respected that."

"What? I didn't even know he liked me-"

"Then Chase. I spoke to him just a few minutes ago," he continued. "You've never told me you two know each other."

"You mean... Chase Hudson? Lil Huddy? The soft dick guy?" I laughed again. Goddammit. I have to stop talking nonsense. I cleared my throat. "We texted for like two days. It's not a big deal. I never actually met him."

"And Troy?" he finally asked.

I bit my cheek and took a deep breath. "He's my friend, Vin."

"You know, I don't blame them. You're fucking perfect," he said after a while of silence. "And I know we're not together, you made that very clear. I just wanna make sure that... you don't like any of them. You don't like anyone else?"

I smirked. "Do you feel threatened?"

"No, never," he snorted. "I just wanna hear it."

"I don't like anyone else. I don't wanna hook up with anyone else. I don't wanna hook up with any of your friends. I wouldn't do that to you."

"Yeah, I think I can work with that," Vinnie smiled before he kissed me.

________________

a long ass chapter i know lol but the last update sucked so here we are

thank you so much for 260k reads!!! it means so much to me <3

also, i wanna ask if y'all like better these long chapters or the shorter ones?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87 0 12
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡... 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬...
20.5K 199 20
VINNIE HACKER In which she can't help falling inlove with the boy who broke her heart.
123K 4.1K 21
in which a random number is accidentally added into a group chat that spend their time talking about tik tok boys -------👶🌼📒 "my crush isn't vinni...
1.3M 13.7K 126
A collection of scenarios, where you and Vinnie Hacker are the main characters. Some stories include language. Please vote and comment. Enjoy. Starte...