internet idiots

By CHA0TIC_BEAN

"You chuckle fucker! Give me back my diamonds!" A story in which laughter is the best medicine. "You have no... More

Intro
Prologue
Stream More [chapter 1]
New Information [chapter 2]
Midnight Streams [chapter 3]
Q&A [chapter 4]
Adios Sucker [chapter 5]
Mob Army [chapter 6]
Hange's Foil [chapter 7]
Podcast [chapter 8]
Prank War Begins [chapter 9]
Sleepover [chapter 10]
High [chapter 11]
Next Morning [chapter 12]
Breakfast [chapter 13]
Arrangement [chapter 14]
Lazy Day [chapter 15]
Threatened [chapter 16]
Cars [chapter 17]
Youtube [chapter 18]
Cupcakes [chapter 19]
Asthetically Pleasing [chapter 20]
Bully Eren Day [chapter 21]
Cancelled [chapter 22]
Siblings or Dating [chapter 23]
Try Not To Laugh [chapter 24]
Pools [chapter 25]
Depth [chapter 26]
Showering [chapter 27]
Eggs [chapter 28]
Face Masks [chapter 29]
Attack on Connie [chapter 30]
Scratch Marks [chapter 31]
Wobbly Legs [chapter 32]
Studying [chapter 33]
Netherite [chapter 34]
Car Thieves [chapter 35]
Jean-boy the Jealous [chapter 36]
Special Songs [chpater 37]
Eren Jr. [chapter 39]
Bed Wars [chapter 40]
Proposals [chapter 41]
Milfs [chapter 42]
McDonald's [chapter 43]
Surprise [chapter 44]
Forgot [chapter 45]
Mailman [chapter 46]
Hate Comments [chapter 47]
Scary Niccolo [chapter 48]
Gertie [chapter 49]
Up! [chapter 50]
Goodbyes [chapter 51]
New World [chapter 52]
Pigmen [chapter 53]
Hair Braiding [chapter 54]
Mother [chapter 55]
Daddy's Home [chapter 56]
Brantley [chapter 57]
Homophobes [chapter 58]
Stairs [chapter 59]
Bottom [chapter 60]
Two Hours [chapter 61]
Bad Date [chapter 62]
Bloody Nose [chapter 63]
Juice [chapter 64]
Sexual Tension [chapter 65]
Super Smash Bros [chapter 66]
Mario [chapter 67]
Bridal Shop [chapter 68]
Bridesmaid Clothing [chapter 69]
Say Yes to the Dress [chapter 70]
Corset [chapter 71]
Growing Up [chapter 72]
Marriage [chapter 73]

Beach [chapter 38]

5.9K 229 561
By CHA0TIC_BEAN

"I'll race you all to the ocean," Armin piped up.

"I thought you didn't like water..." Historia trailed off, remembering what he said a year or so ago at the pool.

"I don't like pool water," Armin clarified, a little surprised she remembered something from so long ago, "I'm fine with ocean water though."

"Why don't you like pool water?" Ymir asked.

"Chlorine," Armin answered, "It makes my skin burn for some reason."

"Is it possible to be allergic to chlorine?" you asked Eren.

"It's possible to be allergic to anything," he answered, "Also, what does the loser have to do?"

"The last one down has to pay for everyone's ice cream later," Armin answered.

"I'm in," you chirped, many others agreeing with you.

"On three," Niccolo said.

"1," Mikasa started.

"3!" Connie shouted before booking it.

"Cheater!" Sasha yelled before charging after him, everyone else following her lead.

Ymir ended up last, the reason being she saw Historia was behind so she slowed down just enough for the blonde to beat her.

"Damn it," Ymir cursed.

"You didn't let me beat you, right?" Historia asked while narrowing her eyes at her girlfriend.

"...No," Ymir shook her head, looking away from Historia with a nervous sweat.

"I'm going to grab that spot under the trees before someone else does," Annie said while pointing out the spot she was talking about, jogging over to the spot and settling down with most of the group following behind her at a slower pace.

"I want to find a shark," you declared, your hands on your hips as you waited for Eren to finish putting your stuff down.

"Not gonna happen, Bozo," Marco said, "You can't swim that far out or you'll be taken away by the ocean's currents."

"Yolo," you rolled your eyes, Marco playfully hitting your shoulder as the two of you chuckled.

"But seriously bitch, you can't die. If you do, who else will I be able to talk shit with?" Marco asked.

"Fair point," you nodded.

"Your friendship is so bizarre," Armin shook his head while taking off his shirt to reveal his abs.

"YOU HAVE ABS?!" you and Marco shouted at the same time, mouths hanging open as you stared.

"Yeah?" Armin's brows furrowed, "Now can you stop looking? I'm kinda insecure..."

"I have abs too," Eren mumbled, Jean huffing from beside him. It was obvious they were jealous over the fact you and Marco were staring at Armin's build.

"Stop looking!" Armin screeched.

"Uh-huh," you hummed, looking away from the blonde with Marco copying your actions.

"Mr. Books has abs?" Marco whispered as you and him approached your boyfriends who were still mad about the two of you staring.

"I know, I'm just as shocked as you are," you whispered back, your fingers intertwining with Eren's as you completely ignored his jealous glare towards Armin.

"Stupid Armin, with his stupid muscles," Jean grumbled, kicking a bit of sand that was underneath where he was standing.

"Oh shut up," Marco elbowed him playfully.

"Let's see who can drink the most ocean water!" Connie yelled abruptly, standing up and looking over at Sasha who nodded eagerly.

"You're on!" she declared before the two of them raced to the water.

"What— no! That's not good for your health!" Niccolo yelled, running after the two who were laughing like madmen as they made their approach to the ocean. You chuckled at the exchange, watching as the duo tried to drink the water but was stopped by a frantic Niccolo.

You then watched Armin and Annie walk closer to the ocean, Armin going in just enough so the water was up to his calves while Annie stayed back to where she only got a little bit of water on her. She sat down, pulling her knees to her chest as she drew little shapes in the sand, taking occasional glances up at Armin to check on him.

You saw Historia lead Ymir towards the ocean, stopping in a part that was dry and revealing a shovel that she had managed to hide from your view. The two of the built sand castles together, Historia laughing at something Ymir said from time to time.

Marco then pulled Jean towards the part of the ocean Sasha, Connie, and Niccolo were at, grinning as he started splashing water at them. They had their own little back and forwards war, Mikasa going over and joining in somewhere along the line.

It was just you and Eren, both of you watching what you're friends were doing and trying to decide what you wanted to do. That's when you got a brilliant idea.

You tugged on Eren's swimming trunks with the hand that wasn't holding his, the unfamiliar material making your finger tips want to retract. Eren looked over at you, raising his eyebrow while giving you a confused look.

"Wanna see who can collect the most seashells?" you asked in a sort of timid manner, afraid he might reject the idea. Yes, he would do anything with you but you noticed he tended to like roughhousing way more than he did calmer things. And though you enjoyed chaotic things, serene settings and activities were something you enjoyed as well.

"Sure," Eren nodded, giving you a small smile and leading you closer towards the ocean— opposite of where your friends where— so you would have a higher likelihood of finding shells. The ones that had been washed on shore from the ocean since they were more likely to be there.

"Give it 5 minutes?" you asked.

"Alright," Eren hummed, "Whoever finds the most shells within 5 minutes gets a kiss from the loser."

"Where's the torturous part of this? I would like both outcomes," you pouted lightly, earning a small chuckle from Eren.

"That's the whole point darling," he mused, "Now, on your marks."

"Get set," you grinned.

"Go!" Eren shouted, starting the timer as he departed from you, searching the ground for any seashells.

Straight off the bat you found a pinkish colored one with a whiteish fade, sticking halfway out of the sand. You bent down and picked it up, the rather rough shell feeling interesting in your hands. You looked down at it with a smile before letting one of your hands close around it.

You continued your search, finding many different colored shells, though most of them were white or an off-white. You juggled the 9 shells you did find in your hands, having slight troubles with keeping everything balanced.

"Time's up!" Eren called, jogging towards you with his hands cupped around something, seeming to be full.

"How many did you get?" you asked upon his arrival, trying to peek into his hands only for the brunette to pull his hands away from your line of sight.

"You first," he stated, his green eyes scanning over your hands.

"I got 9," you smiled, "Beat that."

"Damn," Eren pouted, discreetly throwing two seashells behind him, "I got 8."

"I won?" you asked, an even bigger smile than before spreading across your features.

"Guess you did," Eren sighed lightheartedly while dropping his shells to the ground, you mimicking the actions of his hands, though you did keep one. "What a shame! I must serve my horrendous punishment!"

"You goof," you hit his shoulder playfully.

"I'm your goof," he said back with a grin, wriggling his brows as he snaked his arms around your waist, pulling your body closer to his.

"Sadly," you pretended to sound annoyed, letting out a sigh and rolling your eyes.

Eren laughed at this, one of his hands moving to caress your cheek. He licked his lips before pulling you into a kiss. This kiss was a tongueless kiss, your arms wrapping around Eren's neck as you leaned into the kiss. You were sure the horn dog known as Eren would've taken it to the next level if it weren't for being put in public.

The brunette pulled away, his eyes slowly opening so he stared into your's. He smiled, a content one at that.

"I love you," he said.

"I know," you replied, a cheeky grin coming to your face.

"Let's try the again," Eren narrowed his eyes at you, "I love you."

"..."

"Y/n," Eren said in a strict tone, his eyes practically saying 'Are you serious?'

You huffed playfully rolling your eyes while biting the inside of your cheek and trying your hardest not to smile, "I guess I love you too..."

"Was that so hard?" Eren asked rhetorically, pulling his face away from your's and grabbing your hand.

"Yeah, it felt like I was dying!" you wailed dramatically, putting the back of your hand to your head and pretending to faint.

"So dramatic," Eren rolled his eyes, leading you towards where the others were still messing around.

You were about to retort but got splashed in the face with water, a pice of seaweed sticking to your forehead. You mouth dropped open in shock, looking to the side to see your group frozen their eyes widened when seeing they accidentally hit you. Eren started laughing at your face, finding the whole situation funny.

"Connie did it!" they all said in synch, everyone pointing at the gray haired male.

"I-" he started, "Look, we can talk this out! Come up with a peaceful solution!"

"Peace was never an option," you hissed, a fire in your eyes as you started relentlessly attacking Connie who was now screaming.

"I'm sorry!" he shouted, trying to get away from you but failing miserably. "You got your revenge! Please, let me live! I beg of you!"

"Meh, I want ice cream," you monotoned, stopping your attacks to look over at Eren with hopeful eyes.

"Ask Ymir, she's the one who has to pay," he responded, pointing towards the freckled brunette.

"Oh, Ymir~!" you shouted, waving over towards the woman.

"I'll get my wallet," she sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 29.7K 67
"Do you think I would be able to escape from prison?" A story in which chaos is always the solution. "I need to stop letting you change the topics."...
878 26 30
You had grown up in Eldia and had know Eren and the gang all your life. When you reached junior high you transferred schools to Marley. Your ideal g...
151K 4.4K 21
𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 - 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄. 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 / 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘. ❝𝘣𝘰𝘺, 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶�...
4.1K 255 26
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝗻𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘆�...