ONLY FRIEND; reggie peters {R...

By janiabeans

๐ŸŽต โ› you're signing off again, but you're my only friend โœ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ: a girl who struggles to draw the line... More

~ฮตรฏะท~ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
01. {demon baby}
three girls crying
butterflies and glitter
spirit rally
off the deep end
flying solo
cute air
country music
the dance
lacrosse team dancing
the gig
physics lesson
julie's party
unfinished business
playing the orpheum

band circle

2.2K 79 99
By janiabeans

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

when julie and stasie entered the garage hand in hand, the three boys were lounging on the couches, clearly in a mood.

"snap out of it!" julie exclaimed. her loud voice started the blond boy, making him slip off the couch.

"jeez, i think you broke alex." reggie mumbled.

"do you guys want to cross over or what?" julie asked.

"we're going to help you." stasie added.

"so, get it together!" julie finished off while clapping her hands.

"they're never gonna let us play the orpheum." luke mumbled.

"not with that attitude." stasie frowned and crossed her arms.

"we're nobody." alex stated.

"we're less than nobody." reggie added on, "we have no bodies."

"somebody once told me that you don't ask for permission." julie spoke, "you book gigs by doing."

reggie grinned, "that was me."

"no, it wasn't." julie told him.

"no, it wasn't." luke echoed.

"yes, it was." reggie whispered, making stasie chuckle.

"this isn't over." julie voiced, "we were brought together for a reason: to help each other."

"yeah, but like luke said, people don't just play the orpheum because they want to." alex pointed to the brunette sitting beside him.

julie shrugged, "people don't, but ghosts do."

stasie grinned, "so... are you guys in?"

the three boys shared a look of eagerness and grinned.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

as stasie walked up the concrete stairs in julie's backyard, she was stopped by reggie appearing in front of her.

she gasped and stepped back, startled. "jeez, reg."

he chuckled, "sorry."

"i uh... wanted to apologise." stasie explained.

"what for?" he asked, frowning.

"when you told me about your fate yesterday, i panicked and kicked you out my room." she reminded him, "when i should have comforted you."

"it's fine." reggie chuckled, "i understand."

"are we alright?" stasie quizzed, "i-i mean, are we cool?"

"as ice."

stasie snickered and nodded, "good."

"do you know what a pick up line is?" reggie impulsively asked the girl as they exited julie's home.

she pulled her phone out and nodded, "why?"

"do you like star wars? cause yoda only one for me." he explained.

stasie nearly dropped her phone from her ear, she looked at him in awe as he wore a large smile on his face.

"do you get it?" reggie asked her, "because yoda is a star wars character and it sounds like 'you're the'..."

she didn't respond.

the peters boy frowned, "hmm, alex said you'd love it."

"i heard it was illegal to only own just one guinea pig in switzerland, because they don't want it to get lonely." stasie finally spoke.

"you know that's pretty adorable." reggie nodded.

"it is, yeah." stasie nodded, "and erm, i haven't seen star wars."

he gasped dramatically, "you haven't seen star wars?"

"nope."

"it starts in a galaxy." reggie explained to her, "very far away..."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"jules... jules. julie!" stasie called out.

julie stopped pacing and turned around to face her, "yeah?"

"calm down." stasie spoke, "they'll be here soon."

early the next day, the boys had set off to the orpheum to sign the band up for an opening gig. the three ghosts had left quite a while ago, and the girls were getting nervous.

"this is all so nerve-racking!" julie admitted, "how are you not panicking?"

"playing this." stasie gestured to the keyboard, "is calming me down."

"right." julie nodded, "so... who's going to answer the phone if they call."

"when they call?" stasie hummed, her fingers tapping the keys.

"yeah, that's what i meant." julie corrected herself, "i think you should do it - since you're the manager."

"barely a manager. stasie pointed out, "are you sure?"

"i'm 100%." julie nodded, "plus, i'm pretty sure the boys gave them your number."

julie immediately began to pace again while stasie continued to play the instrument. she looked down and saw her hands shaking - the girl was extremely anxious.

the boys appeared and julie sighed in relief, "oh my gosh! what took you guys so long? did willie do it? "did you talk to them? did they watch? did they like us? are we playing?"

"remember jules, calm." stasie got to her feet and stood beside her.

"oh, i'm calm. i'm so calm." julie nodded before turning back to the boys who were beaming, "someone answer! why's no one saying anything?"

"whoa! that's a lot of questions!" reggie told her, "luke, you wanna take this one?"

"girls, take a seat," he ordered.

the two sat back on the black couch and stared at them. they got down to their knees and leaned on the small table.

"it's fine. everything's fine." luke reassured them.

"yeah. you should be getting a call right... now!" alex exclaimed.

the trio of phantoms pointed to stasie's phone on the table. nothing happened, but they peered up and smiled nevertheless.

"okay, right... now!"

the ringtone on her phone started playing, displaying: 'unknown caller'. the two girls squealed out in excitement.

"nailed it." alex grinned, putting his hand out for the boys to high-five.

"go!"

"right." stasie took a deep breath and picked up the phone, "hello?"

"hi, this is tasha from the orpheum in hollywood." the voice spoke.

they all got up from their seats and began celebrating, jumping around in excitement.

"is this anastasia, manager of julie and the phantoms?"

julie put her hands out, motioning everyone to stop. they all stood still as stasie widened her eyes, picked up the phone and nodded.

"speak." reggie whispered.

"oh, um. yeah, it is." stasie said.

"hi." tasha greeted, making them begin to cheer again.

"hello." stasie squeaked.

"are you available to open for us tonight?" tasha asked.

"oh yeah, of course." stasie spoke coolly as she watched reggie and luke lift alex into the air.

"okay."

"thank you so much!" stasie grinned.

"see you then."

"we're doing it!" julie yelled out after stasie ended the phone.

the brunnte laughed and jumped from the couch onto the table. julie took her hands and the two began dancing around.

"we're playing the orpheum, baby!" julie announced, "yeah!"

"yeah!" alex called out from the air, "i'm swimming."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"are you ready?" julie grinned at the boys, a garment bag in her hand, she saw the boy's expressions and frowned, "what's wrong?"

stasie sauntered over beside her, holding two bags, "are you guys okay?"

"yeah." alex nodded, "we just got rocked pretty hard by one of those jolt things."

"pretty sure i ghost peed a little." reggie admitted, making stasie and the blond boy grimace.

"dude." alex glared.

"but we're fine." luke smiled.

julie sighed, "actually, guys, i'm a little nervous."

"so am i," stasie added, "and i'm not even playing with you."

"luke, uh, can i talk to you for a second?" julie asked.

"yeah."

luke stepped forward to talk to julie as stasie moved over to the other boys. she held up two of her garment bags.

"i've got two dresses in here and-" she started.

"and you need us to help you pick one?" alex cut her off with a smile.

"if you don't mind." she smiled sheepishly

"no problem." reggie shook his head as he leaned against the piano.

stasie looked up at him, "uh... did you guys know that-" she quickly stopped herself when she saw their amused faces.

"know what?" reggie quizzed.

"erm, in this bag there's a red dress with a flowy bottom." she held up the bag in her right hand, "and in this one, there's a green dress with no flowy bottom."

alex and reggie shared a look, clearly deep in thought.

"go with the red." reggie stated, "it'll look nice with your eyes."

"oh yeah... her eyes." alex teased, "i agree with him."

"perfect." she laid one of the bags on the piano, "thank you."

before they could reply, luke made an announcement: "guys, band circle."

they nodded and made their way over to them. stasie quickly hung her dress bag on the door and took julie's hand. her other hand was hovering over reggie's, making her face heat up.

"we don't know what brought us here, but... what we do know is: stas, you're a guardian angel to this band and you're a star, julie."

the girls chuckled, their faces glowing with joy.

"and just because this is our last night together, it doesn't mean we won't be watching you guys from above... or..." he looked down to the floor.

julie rolled her eyes while the jackson girl chuckled.

"let's sure hope not."

"now let's go rock this show." luke continued, "let's give 'em a night they'll be talking about til the sun comes up, okay?"

the group nodded while laughing.

"legends on three."

"one."

"two."

"three..."

they now had all their hands piled on top of one another, "legends!"

the sound of ray molina's car honking was heard from outside. "that's my dad." julie informed them, "he's driving stas home and me there, so i'll see you guys soon."

"bye, boys." stasie waved at them.

"bye, stasie."

she quickly picked up her dress bag and jogged outside, julie following close behind. when julie reached her, she put her arm over stasie shoulder and smiled.

"you guys are going to do great." stasie told her.

"i hope so."

⎯ ❃ neens speaks!

CUTE CUTE CUTE

and omg this book is coming to an end soon wtf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 433 6
in which Julie's older sister, Selena, comes home from college and she is the only one who can touch the newfound ghost boys. -------------- "They're...
216K 4.4K 21
ไฟกใ˜ใ‚‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐’Š ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’—๐’† no music is worth making if we're not making it with you. โคฟ julie and the phantoms fanfiction โคฟ luke patte...
51.2K 1.2K 13
ใ€‹Get up, get out ...relight that spark ใ€Š โ†’ julie and the phantoms fan fiction โ† โ†’ season 1 โ† โ†’ ยฉpatchymcgee โ† โ†’ e...
215K 6.5K 31
โ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ญโž -- ๐ซ.๐ก. ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง book 1 julie and the phantoms / l...