Through Nation's Eyes (Under...

By Indiscrowshed

Veneziano goes into the library of the World Meeting building in Germany. He finds a mysterious book with eve... More

Prologue
Pineapples
A Jerk Bastard.
Forest
Babies, Lots and Lots of Babies
Why Are You Here?
Yáadilá
An Old Enemy, And Lost Famliy Pt.1
An Old Enemy, And Lost Family Pt.2
Melting Pots
A Germanic Mess
Dine and Discuss
Deep Ties Pt-1
Deep Ties Pt-2
Deep Ties Pt-3
Italia?
Deep Ties Pt-4
Intermission
Vertical European Trial
Celtic Trial
Diagonal European Trial
Mediterranean Trial
East Asian Trial
Native American Trial
North American Trial
Back to the Program
Old Nightmare
Last Hours
Author's Note

Epilouge

919 28 6
By Indiscrowshed

The morning came as sunlight shone through the windows.

It lit up the room and rested on the sleeping nations.

"Ngh, hm?" Veneziano grunted, waking up from his dreamless sleep.

He looked around the room. The nations had been transported back to the meeting room.

He was the first one up, the rest of the nations were still asleep. None of the Native tribes were anywhere to be seen however.

"That was so weird. Was that really a dream?" Veneziano wondered out loud.

"No, everyone is still asleep the same way when we fell asleep, that couldn't have been a dream."

Veneziano's face changed to shock.

"That means that all of that happened. And everyone knows at least a bit about the Mansion!"

Veneziano quickly ran to the nearby mirror. It began to shimmer.

The image changes and he is greeted by the grouchy resting face of his 2p.

"Huh, Feliciano?" Luciano gapes.

"Ah, it looks like you returned to your meeting room as well."

"So I'm not crazy? All of that really happened?" Luciano asks.

"It seems that way, we'll just have to wait and see." Feliciano says.

"Feli, I have to ask, did it show your, you know..." Luciano begins.

"You mean the first loop? No, why? Did it show for you?"

"Yes, it did. Every nation there saw the entire loop play out."

"Merda." Feliciano mutters.

"So, how did all of the 2ps react to it?" Feliciano asks.

"Well, Flavio panicked, Lutz stopped functioning, Oliver cried, and Kuro looked like he was about to have an aneurysm. And then I have to deal with the aftermath!" Luciano ranted.

Luciano's small so-called rant caused the happier Italian to snort in amusement.

The two personifications of Northern Italy continued to chat until the other nations on both of their ends began to shift around much more.

Slowly, one by one, the other nations in the meeting room woke up. They proceeded to look around the room.

"This, isn't the Journal Room. Are we back in the meeting room? What happened?" Prussia wonders aloud.

"Ve~ we had to go through all of that. I was able to talk to Luciano earlier. That confirmed it." Veneziano states.

"Hmm, I see. But, what no-" China was quickly interrupted by a flash of light, engulfing half of the room.

"Ugh, why is it always bright ass lights? We're not trying to go fucking blind!" Romano groans.

The nations open or uncover their eyes as the light finally fades.

The nations look to the source of the light, their eyes all widen in sync.

In the front, was a man with curly, dark brown hair, he had a scruffy beard, and wore traditional Roman clothing. He also wore a large smile on his face.

The Italian siblings eyes widened as tears began to fall.

"NONNO!"

Italy and Seborga all run up to Rome and tackle him into a tight hug.

Romano breaks down into tears, struggling to hold back his sobbing.

Even Rome begins to cry as he holds them close.

"Aw, c'mon. Don't I get a hug too?" Byzantium chuckles, holding his arms open.

Sicily grabs Byzantium's arm and drags him into the hug as Rome laughs.

"Vati!" Prussia and Liechtenstein shout, dragging their siblings behind them as they ran to Germania.

Germania smiles, much to the surprise of the nations, as he hugs his children.

"Aw, c'mon, don't I also get a hug from you and your cousins?" Scandinavia smiles, glancing at the Nordic nations.

Denmark laughed as he grabbed Sweden, Norway, Iceland, and Landonia and dragged them over the Scandinavia.

Scandinavia laughed as he engulfed his children into a tight hug.

"Mother!" Wales cries happily.

"Well, c'mon!" Ireland chuckles, dragging Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland, England, and Sealand to Britannia.

Britannia laughs as her children run into her open arms.

"Come here Francis, don't I also get a hug?" Gaul chuckles as France runs into his mother's arms.

"Come now, don't tell me I'm going to be ignored." Slavia laughs.

The Slavic nations run to Slavia, their eyes filled with tears.

"Alright you three, come here!" Iberia laughs,  holding her arms wide open.

Portugal, Spain, and Andorra laugh as they quickly sprint into their mother's waiting arms.

"I finally get the chance to hold you three again." Keivan Rus smiles.

Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus run to their father and engulf him in a tight hug.

"Hah, relax you three, you're going to cut off my circulation." Keivan Rus coughs as he chuckles.

"Come here Gupta, I didn't come here for nothing." Ancient Egypt says.

Egypt nods and quickly moves to embrace his mother.

"Heracles." Ancient Greece smiles.

She walks over to her drowsy son and hugs him. A clear smile shows on Greece's face.

"Alright, come here you two goofballs!" Gojoseon laughs.

The Korea twins run as fast as they can to hug their mother.

"I'm proud of you two. You've grown so much, I know you can get through your struggles." Gojoseon smiles.

The Korea twins start crying as they cling to their mother.

"It's good to see you again Gojoseon." China says.

"The same to you China."

"Come here Batukhan!" Ancient Mongolia chuckles.

Mongolia smiles as he runs into his father's arms.

"Kiku!" Jōmon smiles.

Japan doesn't waste a second before running to his father. He clung to Jōmon as if he was about to fade away again at any moment.

"It's alright."

"Come now, don't leave me out of this." Indomalaya smirks, looking at his brother and children.

All of Indomalaya's children immediately run to their father, showing no plans to let him go anytime soon.

"My children, it's good to finally be with you again." Aestii smiles. Old Prussia stands next to her, a beaming smile across his face.

The Baltic nations' faces light up in shock as they run to their mother and brother.

"It's good to see you goofballs again." Old Prussia snickers.

Balkan looked to the Balkan nations with a smile on his face.

"What, I don't get a hug from my own children?"

The Balkan nations smile as they run to embrace their father.

"Aww~ come here Yungai!" Native Taiwan smiles brightly.

Taiwan laughs as she runs to her mother.

Austronesia didn't even need to say anything before being tackled into a hug by her children.

The same situation happened to Oceania with Australia.

"Come on my little islands, don't leave me hanging!" Polynesia laughs.

All of the Polynesian countries attempted to hold into their tears as they ran to hug their mother again.

"Guys, I see mom!" America shouts happily at his siblings.

The North Americans all looked to see their mother standing tall near Native South America and Native Caribbean.

"Mama!" Cuba shouts happily, looking at Native Caribbean.

Colombia quickly grabbed her siblings and dragged them over to their father.

"It's nice to be with you all again." Ancient Siberia says, coming out from behind Native North America.

"Oh, yeah, he's here too." Native Caribbean smirks while hugging her children.

"Hey!"

Turtle Island laughs at their cousin's reaction.

"Oi, Magyar!" Hungary shouts happily.

Magyar chuckles as Finland and Estonia's heads whip around to look at him.

They're quickly dragged over to Magyar by Hungary.

"Mother?" Roanoke smiles, looking up at his mother before turning to the British and Irish siblings.

England's eyes widened in shock at his long lost colony.

"Nice to see you too Arthur." Roanoke smiles.

The other siblings' eyes widened in shock.

"Hey! We're here to you know!" Norte Chico laughs, gesturing to Mexica, Maya, and Inca.

Several of the North and South American nations looked towards their siblings and cousins in surprise.

"Whoa, bringing the whole family here are we?" Honduras chuckles.

"Indeed we are." Vinland laughs, ruffling Greenland's hair.

Iceland quickly noticed the voice as he looked over to Vinland.

Scandinavia snorted as he dragged his children over to where Vinland was.

"Vinland, is that really you?!" Denmark exclaims.

"In the flesh." Vinland laughs.

Canada's hair moved with a snort coming from behind him. He turned around and looked up to see a large moose behind him.

"Hey Asema!" Canada smiles, patting Asema's nose.

Asema snorts happily as he nudges Canada's hand.

Canada's other siblings and cousins go over to catch up with Asema.

"It's good to see you again Al." A familiar voice says.

America's head whips around to see an almost carbon copy of himself. But with curly, golden, blond hair, dark blue eyes, slightly more tanned skin, and more old fashioned clothes.

"Johnny!" America cries happily, tackling Jonathan in a hug.

"Not Johnny!" Jonathan cries, embarrassed.

The other siblings and cousins laugh at Jonathan's current predicament. The rest of the nations turn to the America and Jonathan in shock.

"Wait a minute, where did the Native tribes go? They were with us weren't they?" Germany asks.

"They were transported back to where they were before. So their back around their tribe's reservations or general areas where their people love. Kalaallit, Quechua, South Ojibwe, West Apache, Dakota, Cherokee, and Choctaw are on their way to the Navajo Nation to meet up with Navajo." Native North America says.

"Oh."

"Wait, I'm happy that this is happening, but where will you all go now?" England asks, wiping away his tears.

"We were given the chance to stay with you for a short while. We will be here for two weeks before we have to leave again." Gaul smiles.

"Really?!" Andorra exclaims.

"Yes, we will stay with you all before we must leave again." Jōmon smiles, still hugging Japan.

"So, we all get to spend time with you again?!" Prussia exclaims.

"Yes. We can all be with each other again, even if just for a short while." Germania says.

"Yay!" Veneziano exclaims, hugging Rome.

"Let's go now. I'm sure you already finished your meeting?" Slavia smiles.

"Yeah, let's go!" Sealand shouts.

"Yeah, you gotta meet the states and provinces mom!" America exclaims.

"Alright. Off we all go then!" Rome laughs.

The nations can tell they will be filled with happiness for the two weeks to come.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Holah, this took forever. And about a year later, it's finally done.

I don't think I can fully put into words just how much I appreciate everyone voting for chapters and leaving comments.

It really helps me when I'm having trouble with my self confidence, especially when it comes to my writing, and makes me feel more motivated to write.

A lot of your comments are also pretty funny too.

Once this is out, I'm going to work on the other books I have planned.

Also, would anyone like a 2p version of this? It'll most likely be shorter, but it'll exist.

Chi Miigwech!

Translations:
Nonno- Italian- Grandfather
Vati- German- Dad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2K 17
A selected bundle of nations is gathered after a mysterious letter involving America shows up at their door. Once they all arrived a light freezes ti...
78.7K 1.6K 67
So hello everyone! This will be an odd collection of headcannons and such of hetalia (x reader of course) ALSO IM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS ~~~ Enjoy:3
50.8K 1.7K 65
You're one of Cadenzas guards, until some toe eyed cabbages show up claiming to be her friends. . "Laurance?!" I screamed, "What. The. Hell. What'...
3.3K 51 12
I'm not good at summaries. America's secret gets out to the other nations. So original, I know. Just enjoy, I guess. Hetalia and the cover art doesn'...