๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š๐’, d...

De pIanetduck-

๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š๐’ ๊’ฐ๐ŸŽฎ๊’ฑุ˜ เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๐”ก๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ช๐”ด๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข๐”ซ "i like you too, a lot" โ”โ”โ”โ” โช dream x fem... Mai multe

INTRODUCTION
โ–Žzero, prologue
โ–Žone, quacknap
โ–Žtwo, podcast
โ–Žthree, history
โ–Žfour, courage
โ–Žfive, poggers
โ–Žsix, dinner
โ–Žseven, questions
โ–Žeight, operation swt
โ–Žnine, monster
โ–Žten, jealousy
โ–Želeven, calls
โ–Žtwelve, single
โ–Žthirteen, love
โ–Žfourteen, falling
โ–Žfifteen, always
โ–Žsixteen, stage four?
โ–Žseventeen, meeting
โ–Žeighteen, plans
โ–Žnineteen, cohost
โ–Žtwenty, dinner pt 2
โ–Žtwenty-one, picnics and airports
โ–Žtwenty-two, blame george
โ–Žtwenty-three, relationship
โ–Žtwenty-four, roomies
โ–Žtwenty-five, star (the gf)
โ–Žtwenty-six, simps
โ–Žtwenty-eight, touched grass
โ–Žtwenty-nine, ghosts
โ–Žthirty, the epilogue

โ–Žtwenty-seven, graduation

11.8K 456 146
De pIanetduck-

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ "open up my eager eyes" ࿔*:・゚
ooo. reality
warnings: strong language
✃- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
❬ . ˚ ◞ ♡ ⃗ ☕️ * ᵕ̈ ೫ ˚ ∗ : ❭

Amity threw her cap in the air with a loud cheer, wrapping an arm around Felicity's shoulder and holding out their middle fingers to the camera taking pictures of them. The man behind the camera laughed at the action, setting Felicity off as she ran her fingers through her red curls.

     "See you never again, bitches!" Amity shouted over her laughter, picking up the cap from the ground.

     "Amity!" Felicity gasped, instantly laughing even harder. She linked their arms together, walking around in hopes of spotting their families — or, in Amity's case, her mother and Clay.

     "What do you think that you're gonna do now?" Felicity asked, furrowing her eyebrows. "I mean, I have a Philosophy degree, but what can I do with it? I'll figure it."

     Amity chuckled. "I have no idea, Fel," they answered. "Maybe keep up the streaming for a while. I'll keep it going until I have a solid plan, but... We both know how well my last solid plan went."

     "Seriously, Amity." Felicity stopped her friend from walking any further. "This is actually real. I love you, but you need to remember that your future is serious. Please don't joke about that."

     Amity, defeated, nodded. "Okay, I'll think about it," she promised, engulfing Felicity in a tight embrace. "I'll call you when I'm in Florida, 'kay?"

     Felicity nodded her head, letting herself remember what this felt like. Chances are, it wouldn't happen again for a while. "I love you, Amity." She pulled away, a teary-eyes smile. "Take care of yourself."

     Amity nodded. "You too, Fel," they replied, bumping her fist before turning away. She wiped at the tear on her cheek, hating that she was getting emotional.

     She wandered around until she spotted her mother standing with Clay, waving at them both. Rachel noticed her daughter first, opening her arms out.

Amity fell into their mother's welcome, holding her tighter than she should have. She smiled, not bothering to try and hide it.

"I'm proud of you, Mittens," Rachel mumbled, moving away and taking her daughter's face in her hands with a gentle touch. She gave a small smile, tears in her eyes.

Amity pouted. "Oh, Momma!" she giggled, a comforting arm wrapping around her shoulders. "Thank you for coming today."

"Of course."

Amity looked up at Clay, shielding their eyes from the sun with their cap. She gave a soft smile, biting her lip. "Hi," she greeted coolly, heart stupidly fluttering when he returned the smile.

His hands were stuffed into the pockets of his jeans as they had been for the past twenty minutes. He wouldn't say he was nervous, but... He was definitely nervous. "Hello."

With a knowing smile, Rachel stepped out of Amity's hold and took out her car keys. The keychains jingled together, catching the couple's attention. "I'll see you both in an hour for dinner," she told them.

"Wait, Missus Star," Clay stopped her, pointing two one of the keychains with a wide grin. "Please tell me that's a baby picture of Amity."

Amity's face fell and cheeks burned red as Rachel nodded, showing the picture to Clay. They covered their face with their hands and let out a loud whine of frustration — one that drew the attention of passing families and classmates. "Momma, no!"

"You're so adorable!" Clay cooed at the picture. "Look at you with the stuffed bear!"

Amity looked over, unamused. She muttered something under her breath and began to walk towards the parking lot, Clay asking what it was they said through his content giggles.

"I said I still have it, okay? It's coming to stupid Orlando!" they repeated much louder this time, Clay gasping.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously! Can we go please, this dumb gown is hot," she exclaimed, Clay saying a goodbye to Rachel before catching up with Amity.

"What's the bear's name?" he asked curiously, taking out the keys to his car.

Amity sighed, thinking about how badly she wanted the ground to swallow her whole in that moment. Letting out a heave sigh, she mumbled, "Paddington."

"Oh my god!" He beamed, watching Amity continue to walk away. "That's so cute!"

"I hate you," they told him, a smile breaking onto their stone-hard expression.

"You were so adorable," he teased, playfully poking at her cheek. He stopped by his car and shook his head at them, tilting his head and frowning. "What happened to you?"

Amity gasped, jaw dropping open. "Asshole!"

"I'm kidding!"

Brushing their hair, Amity was ready to leave for dinner and yet still sat by their empty dresser. Clay lay on their bed, staring up at the ceiling above him with a concentrated expression. Amity looked at him in the mirror, raising an eyebrow.

"You look like you're about to explode, what are you thinking about?" she queried, watching as he turned his head to the side and made eye contact with her reflection in the mirror.

"Just thinking about Orlando and how you'll be meeting my friends," he answered. "I don't want that to happen, can we just...not go?"

Amity chortled, turning in her seat. She nodded at him. "Yeah, okay. Me and you can stay here in New York without anything with us. We can be homeless," she replied, sarcasm dripping from her words.

He groaned, breaking eye contact and looking up again. "Why must the universe try to ruin everything for me?"

Amity beamed, rising to their feet and grabbing a pair of boots from beside their bed. She sat on the opposite side to him, pulling on the boots. "They can't be that bad."

"Tee, when you meet Quackity IRL, you'll understand," he swore, Amity turning up their nose.

"Did you just say IRL?"

He nodded. "And I'll do it again!"

Amity finished tying their boot's laces, looking over their shoulder to him. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah, for an hour," Clay answered, mumbling. He sat up straight and laughed as Amity lightly swatted his arm, being ushered from the room.

"You're so annoying sometimes," she joked, rolling her eyes at him. She locked the apartment door behind her, the two walking side by side down the stairwell.

     Amity pushed Quinn's hand away from her plate, Quinn glaring his sister. "Just one fry," he grumbled, trying again.

     Amity hit his hand again, growing annoyed. "You've got your own fries," they argued, pointing at his plate.

     "Yours are better- Hey!"

     Amity laughed as Quinn's attention was brought to Watson, who was trying to steal his twin's fries. She nudged her own plate away in attempt to protect their dinner from the hungry Quinn.

     "Congratulations, by the way," Clay commented, gesturing to Zoey and Ellis.

Zoey smiled, thanking him. "You're so nice! Amity, don't screw this one up, please." Amity laughed nervously, nodding. "Need to make sure this kid's godmother is with a nice guy."

Amity almost choked on the drink in their hand, Ellis cringing as he looked at Zoey. Amity looked over, eyebrow raised. "What?"

Zoey stumbled over her words, looking up at Ellis. "You didn't-"

"I never got a chance," he mumbled, shaking his head and looking over at his sister. "Amity, we want you to be godmother to our child."

"Godmother?" Amity repeated, voice breaking. "As in, you both die in a tragic car accident or get murdered or some shit I have to look after the kid?"

"Well, I wouldn't have phrased it like that, but yes," Zoey answered.

"Wine godmom instead of wine aunt," Amity said under their breath, Clay holding back his league and neither responding when asked what she said. "I mean, why not? I guess that could be pretty cool."

"You guess," Watson chortled, Amity throwing a fry at him and making him laugh harder.

"Yeah, I'll do it. Be it. I'll...godmother," they answered, nodding.

"Awesome," Zoey giggled, continuing to eat her meal.

"What are you going to do in Florida?" Rachel asked, changing the conversation.

Amity hummed, leaning back in her seat. "I'll keep streaming," she answered. "Maybe what can you even do with a philosophy degree?"

"Politics."

Clay laughed. "You should run for president," he joked. "You'd be great."

"Um, I'd be an awesome president, thank you very much," Amity argued, frowning. "But I'm not giving America the satisfaction."

"Yeah, you tell us," Quinn encouraged. "If we're not worthy, good luck finding somewhere that is. Try one of those abandoned islands, run one of those."

No one could contain their laughter, Rachel hiding her red face in her hands as she tried to recover from her children's antics. Amity looked around them all in shock.

"Even you, Momma?" they asked, Clay struggling to stop himself from laughing any louder.

It took ten minutes for everyone to recover fully, Amity continuing to eat her meal, unamused. The conversation was thankfully diverted elsewhere, taking the spotlight off of Amity for a while.

"When is it you're going?" Ellis asked Amity as their empty dishes were taken from the table and Rachel asked for the bill.

"In the morning," she answered, tapping her nails against her knee. "I've only got a little bit left to pack and I'll do that tonight."

"We might have to spend the night in a motel, try not to get killed," Clay attempted to joke, Amity smiling.

"I'd love to go to a motel where someone was killed. Like in Saw, you know?"

Clay looked up from the cash in his hand, furrowing his eyebrows. "Amity, literally what the fuck?"

"There was no motel in Saw," Watson pointed out, unintentionally changing the subject.

"There was in the fourth. You know, the guy who had to have his eyes-"

"God, that's disgusting," Quinn gagged, stopping the conversation.

"It wasn't that bad, Quinn, come on."

"Amity, you complained about how the Saw movies were clickbaiting when there was half an hour left and no one had cut off their foot," Ellis reminded, Clay letting out a loud laugh.

"You wanted to see that?" he asked, Amity nodding. "Oh my god, what is wrong with you?"

Amity snorted. "What's not?"

Rachel payed for the dinner despite Clay, Ellis, Zoey and Amity all arguing with her, instead the two couples giving a large tip (they had been pretty annoying, it was the least they could do).

Amity saved saying goodbye to their mother until last, tears being held back by both of them. Amity never complained about how Rachel's grip around her was hurting her, as she was certain hers was just as painful for Rachel.

"Be careful," Rachel instructed, placing her hands on Amity's shoulders and pointing a finger in her face.

"I will, Momma."

"Call me when you get there, okay?"

Amity smiled, nodding. "Promise."

"I love you, Amity."

"I love you too, Momma."

₊˚. ❁┊͙ the way i have an idea for a sapnap fic and know where i want to go but i can't figure out where to start fuuuuck

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

772K 17.1K 27
After being Jimmy's best friend in high school, and his first supporter, Y/N gets invited to be in a dare video with the team. She meets a special so...
466K 13K 11
"i've never simped for anyone." "your tier 3 sub to me says otherwise." - twitch streamer au, karl's bff - set during the 2020 dsmp era - she/her re...
317K 10K 38
adventure time lover and a weeb that just really love mine craft karl x fem! oc
150K 2.8K 35
"๐ฒ/๐ง, ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" โ•”โ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โœง โœฆ โœง.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•โ•— completed โ•šโ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โœง โœฆ โœง.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•โ• เณ„เพ€เฟ...