I want to be yours

By JahoonPark

You are a tomboy named Jahoon, who is a part of the multinational 22 members co-ed group S.T.A.R, formed by K... More

Episode 1: Introduction
Episode 2: Nice to meet you
Episode 3: Mission getting closer
Episode 5: I will protect you
Episode 6: Memories
Episode 7: What is the truth?
Episode 8: Would you give me a chance?
Episode 9: If you are happy, then I'm happy
Episode 10: Our last episode but our new beginning
A/N: Shameless promotion

Episode 4: A mystery

289 18 1
By JahoonPark

Vicky: Do you love Bona?

My mouth got wide open and looked at her shocked. I then removed her hands from my cheeks and held them in my own and looked at her while laughing. I slowly stopped to laugh when I noticed how serious she was. I sighed and faced forward, looking up at the night sky while playing with her hands.

Jahoon: I do not actually know.... I don't know if I just like her as a fan or a friend or a lover... I'm not sure....

I laid my head on her shoulder and she laid hers on top of mine. I looked at the cars passing by in front and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath of the night's cold air.

Jahoon: Unnie... How does love feel? How do you know that you are in love with someone? Have you ever been in love with someone?

I felt Vicky flick my forehead, making me jolt up and look at her with furrowed eyebrows and a pout.

Vicky: One question at a time. I can't answer all of them if you keep questioning.

Vicky patted my head before returning her attention back to the road.

Vicky: You can't define love. Love is different from person to person.

I looked at her with a confused expression. What do you mean that you can't define love? I was about to question her when she held a hand in front of my face.

Vicky: I know what you are going to ask me about. You are right that people can define love and define is about feeling butterflies in your stomach and always thinking about the person every time and every hour. But love comes in many different ways and fall in love in many different ways. Look for example our Minho and Jiyoon. They didn't fall in love with each other in the "typical way" or what you would call it. They were thinking about the other person the whole time but their love story is not the same as the "typical love story" as we know it.

I faced forward and nodded my head at what Vicky was saying. Then a light bulb flashed above my head. I turned my whole body to face Vicky and grabbed her shoulders for her to face me.

Jahoon: What about you unnie? Have you ever fallen in love? or....

I smirked and looked at her with a lifted eyebrow, making her hit my head.

Vicky: No, I do not like someone right now and I have never ever fallen in love with someone before. I have spent much of my time to be available to debut, so there was no time for love.

Vicky stood up and brushed the dirt, that was on her pants and reached a hand out to me, which I took and stood up to do the same action as her.

Vicky: Come on, let's get inside. It's getting late now.

We walked back inside and bidding each other good night before going back to our designated rooms. I opened the door to my room and was greeted with Bona doing her night skincare routine on the bed. I flopped down on the bed beside her out of tiredness but then all of sudden got hit on my butt. I lifted my head and looked at Bona with a shocked expression, while she laughed at me before pinching my cheeks.

Bona: You know that you look cute like that right?

I turned my head to the other side to hide my heated face. Bona then turned my face back towards her and stared directly into my eyes.

Bona: Get up and take a shower, we have been outside all day, and also remove your makeup before going to bed or your face would get impurities.

I stood up and saluted towards her while trying to keep a poker face.

Jahoon: Yes mom.

Bona then threw a pillow at me and dared me to say it again before getting up herself and pushed me into the bathroom. I giggled at her reaction and took my clothes off before taking a well-earned hot shower.

Jahoon: Shit.... I forgot to take my clothes and undergarments inside before showering.

I combed my fingers through my hair, while the other hand was holding the towel which was wrapped around my body.

Jahoon: What should I do? What should I do? I can't walk out like this in front of Bona...

I whispered to myself before deciding to open the door slightly ajar. I peeked outside and saw Bona still awake on the bed.

Jahoon: Unnie, I mean Bona. Can you please get me some clothes from the wardrobe? I didn't take it with me before walking into the shower.

Bona: Sure but you don't have to be shy. We are both girls after all.

I could hear Bona walking towards the wardrobe and then afterward towards me. I reached out through the peak to get my clothes but then all of sudden the door was opened wide, revealing Bona smiling a wide smile at me.

Jahoon: Bona!

I ran behind the door and peeked my head a little bit out to look at Bona, who was laughing, holding her stomach.

Bona: Here are your clothes. I'm sorry for laughing at you but it is so fun to tease you.

Jahoon: It is fine. I'm still not used to share a room with someone and especially with a senior and also someone who I like.

I whispered the last part and quickly took my clothes from Bona.

Bona: Ah~ That is why you are so shy around me when we are alone in our room but what was the last part you said? I couldn't hear it clearly.

I pulled a sky blue pullover over my head and walked out from behind the door before hanging my towel to dry.

Jahoon: It was nothing~ It is just that I am a fan of you and the rest since your debut. I always listing to your latest song on repeat whenever I can.

Fly like Butterfly

Even if I'm not beautiful, I'll be free

Fly like a Butterfly

It's okay to get hurt

You'll fly higher

I sang a bit of their latest song and slightly dancing the choreography with a wide toothy smile on my face. Bona clapped at my performance and ran over to me to hug me, which I returned. She then pulled a bit away to face me with a weird smile, that I didn't have a good feeling about.

Bona: Who is your favorite? You only said that you like me and the rest of the group but you didn't concretely say who is your favorite unless it is me?

Her face then got dangerously closer and closer to mine until our faces were a few centimeters from each other. I could feel her warm breath hitting my face, making my breath and heartbeat get faster. I took her arms off me, which was wrapped around my waist, and turned around to walk over to the bed while clearing my throat. I plopped onto the bed and made sure that my back was facing Bona, so she didn't see my red face. I could feel the other side of the bed weight down as Bona laid beside me.

Bona: Good night Jahoon.

The bedlights turned off and I could hear her lay down, wrapping herself in the duvet.

Jahoon: Good night Bona.

I made myself more comfortable in the bed and snuggled more into the shared duvet. As I were to drift into the dreamland, I could feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist, making my body tense up but I relaxed after feeling the familiarness of the hug.

Bona: Even if I am not your favorite, I will make sure that I become that.

I could hear her whisper close to my ear but since I was already pretty tired, it made me even more sleepy. I drifted into sleep with a frown on my face, wondering what she meant.

I woke up and noticed that Bona was missing from her side. I sat up in the bed and ruffled my hair before rubbing my eyes. I let my eyes wandered around the room to find Bona but no signs of Bona, only a few cameras that were set up in the room. Did the staff come in while we were sleeping? I could feel my face getting hotter and I put my hands on my cheeks to cover my slightly blush. Did they see us laying wrapped into each other? What about the fans? I shook the thought out of my head and stood up, walking over to the camera, which was placed in the corner of the room. I waved at the camera with a small smile.

Jahoon: Did you guys sleep well?

The camera slowly moved up and down, indicating a nod. I moved a bit away, a little bit shocked at the movement since I didn't think that there would be someone to hear what I said. I then smiled to myself.

Jahoon: Good to hear. I will go and get ready. Hope that you don't have a weird mission for us today.

I jokingly glared at the camera, while using two fingers to point at my eyes before pointing at the camera. I laughed a small laugh and got my clothes this time before walking into the bathroom and got a towel to cover the camera, which was trying to film our morning routine. I quickly changed my clothes and uncovered the camera. After finishing my morning routine, I walked downstairs to see everyone already sitting at the dining table in full swing with breakfast. I stood at the end of the stairs and wrapped my arms around myself while pouting.

Jahoon: Why didn't anyone wake me up? Did everyone forget about me?

I sat down at the last stair and acted like a baby, while pouting, even more, making the others laugh at my actions. I turned to my left, making my back face the others sitting at the dining table. After a few minutes, a pair of hands grabbed my shoulders and turned me around, helping me stand up. As I still was looking down, the owner of the hands put a finger on my chin, lifting up my face but since the person wasn't tall, I still looked a bit down. Luda grabbed my hands and warm smile at me in which I returned. I looked over to the others at the table and side-hugged Luda.

Jahoon: See? There is still someone who cares about me.

I wiped a fake tear away from my eye, while my members faked throwing up at me. I looked around the table for an empty seat but my eyes wandering when they meet Bonas. I could feel a weird chill running down my spine and felt like I was going to be killed if I spent more time with Luda. I found an empty seat next to her and quickly walked over to sit next to her, leaving a pouting Luda at the staircase. I looked at her with an apologetic expression and mouthed a "sorry" to her. I saw her nod and smile at me but the smile didn't reach her eyes, making me feel more sorry for her. I got back to my presence when Bona poked my side to get my attention. We continued eating, while Bona tried to feed me from time to time, which I let her since I didn't want to appear rude. After finishing eating we got into the living room, sitting on the couches right in front of the staff, while some people stood behind the couches since there wasn't a seating place enough for everyone. As I sat down, I was squished between both Niko and Vicky, who teased me about my first night alone with Bona. Niko leaned over to me and whispered into my ear.

Niko: I know that we only have been in this house for a day but I think that both Bona noona and Luda noona are interested in your, especially Bona noona. She looks like she wants to murder anyone who is near you.

I looked over to Bona and saw that Niko was right. I then looked over at Luda and caught her staring at me before she drifted her focus to the staff, who was still setting the cameras. Seems like it going to be a lot harder to live here than I have expected. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 1K 25
[ONGOING] a fated meeting, or an engineered plan, all it took was one of these to ruin soobin's life. ...
1.1K 44 34
Two different entities, one is human and one is not, two different worlds, one is a simple and one is the complicated. What if this two entities with...
1.2K 54 11
ATEEZ OFFICE AU OT8 x reader Alone!? Oh we can't survive like this in the rush of searching for a beautiful life. So we make friends on different occ...
628 30 11
Attention: This is a pre-sequel to the story <I want to be yours> As a kid, you were never the one to actually go out and play with other kids...