Blended Family

Oleh Raindancer2004

The World's Best Tracker Demetri has a hybrid son following a liaison with a human female. Sophie is a human... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Final Chapter

2.3K 40 13
Oleh Raindancer2004

Time Skip – Ellie at 16 years old

Once Ellie and Nico had completed their education with the Kings and their wives, Nico wanted to experience college in the human world with Ellie, but she wasn't so keen after her childhood experience in the human world. Sophie, Demetri and Ellie were sitting on the sofa in Demetri and Sophie's shared room, with Nico sitting on the chair beside them "Mum, dad, Ellie, there's something I want to talk to you about. I'd like to attend college in the human world" Nico saw shock wash over their faces "Nico, you can't be serious? You know what I went through as a child" Ellie said, not quite believing what she was hearing "I know Ellie but it was different back then, you were a child and attended school alone. This time we are grown up and we'd attend college together." He replied giving her a smile. "I have no problem with you attending college, all that I ask is that you do it together" Demetri added looking between Nico and Ellie "Will the Kings be ok with this Dem?" Sophie asked, worried "They will be ok with it as Nico and Ellie do not pose a threat to us or our secret" Demetri replied.

Nico and Ellie attended college together posing as twins; Ellie studying Art and Literature, Nico, Art and History. Both of them excelled in their studies and made a few friends whilst remaining close to one another. They had been in college for a few months when one of their mutual friends invited them to a party that weekend. "We'll let you know if we're free" Nico told their friend politely, Ellie nodded in agreement.

Later that night Felix could hear Demetri and his daughter having a disagreement about her being allowed to attend a friend's party "Come on dad, Nico's going to be there and I am older than he is" She said "I said no Ellie, you're only 17" Demetri replied "Exactly dad, I'm 17, I'm am adult and have been for a year. I only asked to be respectful. I mean I bet Nico didn't ask to go" "You may be an adult in the eyes of the law but you are my daughter and I said no..." "But dad" "But nothing. I do not want you at a party where there are boys and alcohol. End of discussion" "Arrgh I hate you" She stormed out of her parent's room entering her own and slamming the bedroom door shut behind her "Went well then?" Nico smirked, putting down his book to look at her "Bite me" She replied throwing herself onto her bed.

Demetri squeezed the bridge of his nose and counted to ten "Kids" He muttered; Felix stood in the doorway laughing "What's so funny Fe?" Demetri asked "Oh I'm just remembering a conversation we had about...17 years ago regarding 'immortal teenagers' and how you said you'd go crazy if you had to deal them for eternity. Ironic isn't it considering you now have two immortal teenagers" He chuckled "Helpful Fe" He growled and Felix held his hands up "I bet you sympathise with Carlisle and Esme now" Felix replied smiling "Get lost" Demetri growled. "Everything alright?" Sophie asked entering the room noticing Demetri looking stressed and Felix looking amused "Ellie hates me because I said she couldn't go to that party on Saturday and Felix thinks parenting immortal teenagers is funny" Demetri replied "Ellie doesn't hate you babe, she's just upset, angry maybe and she lashed out in the heat of the moment. Trust me" Sophie said as she cupped his face; she leaned forward and kissed him "Can I ask why she isn't allowed to go, seeing as Nico will be there?" Sophie asked cautiously "Because there'll be boys and alcohol and I don't want her around that...I won't be there to protect her" He answered low; Felix left the room knowing that the next part of that conversation was a private one. "Ahh...ok" Sophie said realising Demetri's reasoning "You cannot protect her from everything..." "I can and will protect her from that environment mi amore. I know Nico will be there but..." "He's not her father" She said low "Exactly, I am. I failed you...I will not fail my daughter" She cupped his cheeks pressing her lips to his "Our daughter" She corrected and he nodded resting his forehead to hers "You didn't fail me Dem, you didn't know me then remember" "I know but..." He trailed off "Maybe we should tell her why you are so protective" Sophie said softly "Then I'd have to tell her she's not mine...that I've lied to her all this time...then she'll really hate me" He sounded upset at the very thought "Ellie is yours; she always has been and always will be...you know that" She reassured him "I think she knows that you're not biologically related given that Nico grew up quicker than she did" She added and he nodded.

Demetri knocked on his kid's bedroom door before popping his head round the door "Ellie, we need to talk...alone. Nico do you mind?" "Not at all dad. I'll be with mum" Nico got off his bed and left the room. "Can I sit down?" Demetri asked nodding to the end of her bed "Whatever" She replied, he sat down and took an unneeded breath "You and I need to talk princess...but I need you to know I love you so very much and that will never change" Ellie sat up and nodded "O-ok" "You know that mum and Nico aren't biologically related..." He paused and she nodded "Well, neither are you and I...before you say anything you were two months old when I first met you and your mum although we didn't get together straight away..." "I know you had Nico with someone else, she passed away and you and mum met back up when I was four months old and the rest is history as they say" She cut him off and he smiled "Yes, but...there's something you need to know about..." Demetri cut himself off when Ellie climbed onto his lap, wrapping her arms around him "You are my dad, you're the only dad I've ever known. I know why you're protective of me and I understand your reasons for saying no about the party...we don't need to talk about it, really" Ellie said resting her head on his shoulder "I love you dad" She kissed his cheek "I love you too Ellie, more than you know" He tightened his hold on her "I'm sorry I said I hated you, I didn't mean it. I could never hate you" She told him, tears filling her eyes "Hey don't cry, I know you didn't mean it. It was said in the heat of the moment" Ellie nodded and snuggled into him; he kissed her hair.

Sophie and Nico stood in the doorway watching them "For what it's worth mum I was never going to that party, I would only have gone to protect her" He placed an arm on her back "I know sweetie, you're a good brother" She said as she wrapped an arm around him "I'm curious to see how they get along once she's immortal...I mean he will be the one to train her and everything" Sophie whispered and Nico chuckled "That is going to be one interesting year. I suggest we hide anything breakable." Sophie chuckled too "You know we can hear you two, right?" Ellie said looking at her mum and brother "I have experience dealing with newborns...both human and vampires so we'll be just fine" Demetri added smiling "Not to mention Uncle Felix will doubt help you out" Nico added "Dad's going to show me how I can take down Uncle Felix as I'll be as strong as him once I'm a newborn" Ellie added smiling "Now that is one fight I'd pay to see" Sophie said laughing "As long you put your money on me mum" "Of course Ellie, with your dad teaching you how to fight it'll be an easy win" She replied "I know his weaknesses" Demetri whispered in Ellie's ear smiling.

Ellie woke three days later to find her parents and brother waiting for her, her red eyes scanned all of them before settling on her dad. She ran straight for him and jumped into his arms wrapping hers around his neck "Thank you for keeping your promise. I love you" Having caught her with ease Demetri wrapped his arms around her "I had no intention of breaking that promise princess. I love you too."

"Look who's finally joined the immortal club" Nico said smiling, Ellie punched his arm lightly "Hey little sister play nice" Nico says still smiling "Excuse me, little sister? Na ah. I'm older than you little brother" She replied "I've always been your big brother Ellie" "That's because you had an unfair advantage of being a hybrid, therefore you have 'played' at being my big brother...but now I'm all grown up it's only fair we resume our actual roles, little brother...or should I call you baby brother" She replied in a teasing tone, Demetri and Sophie laughing at the expression on his face "Baby brother?" He mouthed and she nodded "You may be older than me but you will always be my cute little sister" Nico wrapped his arms around her hugging her "I love you Ellie" "I love you too Nico" Ellie replied hugging him back. Demetri watching Ellie closely, to ensure she doesn't attack Nico and feels proud of her for not being tempted by her brother's human half.

"Ready for your first hunt princess?" Demetri asked "Yes. Is Nico still coming?" Ellie replied "Of course I am. I promised not to hunt or drink blood until you were changed, wanting us to share that experience together" Nico answered her with a smile

Demetri, Sophie, Nico and Ellie left the castle to go hunting as evening fell, Demetri leading them to alleyway where it would be easy to lure humans to their death without exposing themselves. "When I say you run forward and grab the humans by the throat and waist ensuring your grip is tight and bite down hard" Demetri instructed his children as he eyed a human couple walking towards the alleyway. "Nico stay with your mum and Ellie, I'll be back in a moment" Demetri said and made his way to end of the alleyway and spoke to the approaching couple "Please help me my wife is hurt..." Demetri led them into alleyway, getting closer to his family, a moment later Demetri's voice calls out "Now" Nico and Ellie run forward with Ellie grabbing the female and Nico grabbing the male; holding them against themselves and biting down on their necks letting the blood flow down their throats, Ellie feels the burn ease with each delicious drop of the female's blood. "Well done you two. You were quick and they were fairly clean kills" Demetri praises "Yes, you both showed more restraint than I did when I was a newborn" Sophie added with a smile, Demetri sped over to her and took her into his arms "So you struggled a little at first but you gained control quickly, with help of your family and friends" Demetri told her, kissing her temple "I think mum's a little irked that you are a calmer newborn than she was" Nico whispered to Ellie "I can't help that" Ellie whispered back "I know Ellie."

Demetri enjoyed training Ellie, teaching her to fight, to protect herself and to take down Felix in a sparring match. Nico even joined the sessions to test Ellie's skills ahead of her 'match' with Felix and was impressed with his sister's skills.

The sparring match between Ellie and Felix was watched by the whole castle, Caius and Athenodora even held up a banner 'Go Ellie' "Not playing favourites at all are we, brother?" Aro asked amused, Caius ignored him and cheered her on, shouting "Well done little one" when Ellie finally pinned Felix down, with his arms bent behind him.

A few nights later Demetri and Sophie were enjoying some quiet time together, reminiscing about the last seventeen years "I know there have been some challenges along the way, but I think we did a great job of blending our families together and raising our children" Demetri said to Sophie "I agree, I mean it was impossible not to fall in love with you and Nico, you're both so adorable" She replied smiling and he chuckled "Well you and Ellie captured our hearts straight away too, being so cute and human" He smiled against her neck "We're not human anymore" "I know, I am the one who turned you both...remember" He kissed her neck and she hummed "I remember everything, including Ellie capturing your heart on the plane, even if you didn't realise it at the time" "Nico captured yours at the park the moment you saw him, mi amore" She nodded and snuggled back into him, as they sat on the sofa, the fire crackling low.

Ellie and Nico were standing in their parent's doorway "Bless them, they're strolling down memory lane" Ellie said to Nico, her voice teasing "They're right though, there have been challenges but we've overcome them as a family. For the record Ellie, I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. You were so small and cuddly" He told her smiling "You were cute too bro, and I appreciate that you spent so much time with me as we grew up, even though you aged quicker than me" She looked up at him and smiled "You're my sister and I liked spending time with you, I still do now. I found you fascinating as you grew up. Most impressive though was how you won over the Kings, including Caius, but I think putting the vampires in a timeout helped you two bond" He chuckled at the memory "What can I say, I'm just so darn loveable" She replied smiling. "That you are" Demetri agreed smiling over his shoulder at his children "I'm looking forward to spending forever as a family" Sophie added smiling.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

56.9K 841 9
Demetri Volturi x OC The Volturi Kings and the Elite Guards join the Cullens for a vacation on Isle Esme. What happens when Demetri Volturi meets Be...
22.2K 338 11
What happens when Bella's younger sister Daniella goes to Volterra with her and Alice to save Edward? Well, it changes the lives of everyone involved...
44.6K 869 12
Demetri x OC Lucy lost her mom in a car accident and her entire life changed. She went live with the father she had never met and who never knew she...
6.7K 147 24
This will be an advent calendar with shorter chapters. It's going be dark and smutty. BDMS with dark plot. Skaddi is a human woman who is living in h...