a very HOT party

By Magnoliafairy77

This is sequence of short stories, it's not in the same line with my other stories. After a wild party, our f... More

1. GRUVIA. When The Party Gets Hot
2.Galevy, A Hot Summer Night
3.Jerza...a Very Wild Ride.
4.NaLu, The Night Gets Fired Up.
6. ELFGREEN, The HEAT of the Night

5. MIRALUX, A Hot Night Thunderstorm

1.4K 11 29
By Magnoliafairy77

Mirajane pov 😇😈💖

I was standing next to the open window, staring at the starry night. It was so warm, even outside...the heat was almost humid and some heavy clouds seem to be gathering still far away, like to announce a Summer night storm, after the very hot days we had... I could almost smell it. The sky was heavy, even though the stars still shined like diamonds.
I looked inside, my sister Lisanna was attending at the bar, the members of the guild and other guests of the party, while I was having a little break. I saw Laxus, among his Thunder Legion friends, ordering a huge beer, he winked at me, and had a smirk, watching me there.
Tonight I was wearing a different deep pink dress, that fitted me pretty well.
I could feel his eyes on me. I smiled, then turned again to watch the sky and breathe the fresh air outside.
I didn't expect him to come next to me...

He stood silently for a while next to me, sipping his beer. The place was almost dark, at the far end of the hall, and there were no lights outside in the garden. I didn't expect what happened then...
I felt Laxus stand behind me, and hold me, into his strong arms. Hid hands clutched around my waist, while I felt his face in my hair, then close to my face, on one side, smelling my scent, and kissing me softly.
He whispered to me
"Mira, I think we should go upstairs... It's been a while I've been wondering about it..." I felt weak, in my knees, and felt my heart starting to pound like crazy. I turned to look into his eyes, he was watching the sky above us, deeply breathing the air outside,
Then he said
" I can feel a storm coming, I smell it... There will be thunder here soon...Come with me Mira, I need you, more than ever... It's time to stop playing and teasing, flirting... I want you, and, I want everything of you, tonight..."
I blushed and tried to reply, but couldn't. All my strength seemed to be drained, and I felt limp and weak, but safe and sheltered, in his big arms, and his strong frame...

LAXUS pov⚡⚡⚡

Tonight I was checking on Mira, I just couldn't take my eyes off her. I felt jealous when she smiled to customers, other guys that tried to flirt with this devilish angel... For sure, she looked like an angel, even if that dark pink, sexy dress was anything but innocent.
When I saw her silhouette in the dark, against the night sky, her silver hair shimmering in the feeble moonlight, her white skin glowing like a flower, and her sweet scent, like a cherry blossom and sugar candy... I decided tonight was the one, I wanted her more than ever.
When I held her in my arms, I craved her even harder... I couldn't wait. Good that I had a small appartement upstairs, next to the offices. So, I took her around her waist, and she followed me, without resistance, which I didn't expect from her... I imagined she was going to tease me and play... But, she looked at me with a loving and deep gaze... A soft smile on her lips.
Once we got upstairs in my room, she embraced me, and i kissed her soft lips, feeling her body so close making me even more aroused. She had a sexy sparkle in her eyes, and I could feel her devilish side slowly come out, behind her innocent and angelic look.
I knew she could drive me crazy... And that she would do anything, if she wanted... the way she kissed me back, opening her mouth for a deep and lustful kiss, I could say she was in the same mood... And it was going to get hot... I know she had already some experience, like I did, so this would make things easier and even hotter,I thought.

Narrator ✒️

After kissing passionately for a while, Laxus landed on an armchair, with Mira sitting on his lap. Her lips were soft and sweet, her soft long fingers, followed all of his features, starting from his face, his male jawline, down his neck,  his broad shoulders, and down his back.
He held her strongly around her waist, undoing her dress fast,  admiring her perfect shapely body, his eyes burning with desire, craving to touch her, she was teasing him devilishly, in her dark pink lace underwear. Her large, creamy white breasts, offered... He couldn't resist to grab both in his hands, buring his face in her breast. He felt her whimper lightly and shivering,when his lips kissed her pale rose nipples, sucking and biting her a little, wich seemed to turn her even wilder.
She quickly opened his shirt, caressing and holding his shoulders, leaning down to kiss him at the crook of his neck, while her hands wandered over his chest, then his large muscular back.

Laxus moved his large and strong hands from her waist, down her back, holding her plump and firm butt. He went on, caressing her tights, then up again, playing with her small lace panties. They looked deeps into each others eyes, a sparkle of lust in them both... Laxus moved one hand up her back, and holding her neck under her thick silver locks, he pulled her into a deep and savage kiss. That's  when the thunder cracked outside, after a flash of lightning.

Holding her still cose to him, he went to his bed laying down together.
He got rid of her underwear as well as his own clothes. Now he was over her,  touching her passionately, his feelings growing wilder and stronger, the more he touched her, smelling the sugar vanilla scent of her skin, grabbing her full breast and sucking it until he heard her moan...
She stood up, on a side, rubbing his chest, kissing his hot skin, burning with desire. She gave him a devilish smile, while her hands wandered over his body, lower, to his navel, livink a hot trail of lustful kisses on his skin. Then, even lower, she started rubbing his already stiff, large cock. He was quite huge, Mira licked her lips with a lustful look, and with moans, she leaned down, starting to lick slowly, skillfully, the top of his member, while rubbing up and down his hard shaft.
"Mira... You are driving me crazy..." he said, panting, while his heart poundered wildly.
She looked at him, with a naughty smirk and just said " I know darling... Let me play a bit... I can't resist..." she had a low, laugh, and winked before going down on him even deeper. She could hear him groan and sight, biting his lips, and trying to resist... She kept sucking and licking, swirling around his top, then down, taking him all she could down her throat. She was moaning while sucking him, she wanted him like he wanted her... They've been holding back their feelings for so long.
Outside, the thunder cracked again, growling stronger, covering their moans, and while she sucked him hard again, the thunder growled when he came inside her mouth, groaning, she smiled naughty and satisfied, swallowing his cum, while rubbing her body langourously on him.
They kissed, shalayed down next to him, and he held her breast within his hands, smelling her, sighting, kissing her. He lifted up next to her, holding her hips, moving his fingers gently and feverishly, over her soft warm skin, feling her shiver and moan. Sweet sweat pearling on her body, while he teased her inner tights, until reaching her intimate parts. He caressed her, making her shiver and moan louder... Feeling her wet, seei g her juices flooding, he slowly put 2 fingers inside her slit, making her gasp and whimper... Calling his name, swinging her hips to feel him deeper inside her.
Outside, a Summer night storm was raging, thundering, when Mira felt him getting inside of her, sliding slowly, but easily, into her, feeling how warm and tight, wet, she was.
He layed down on her, locking both their hands on each side of her beautiful face, now drown in lust and pleasure... Her legs wrapped around him, their lips locking to kiss deep again, she let herself go, offering him all of herself. They were like melting as one, in that hot stormy night...
She moaned the harder he thrusted and pushed into her, wildly, she held him at the base of his neck, and scratching his back with her nails, grabbing him, digging her fingers into his skin, lost in the storm of lust she was feeling inside, lust streaming like a drug. She moaned louder, asking him to go harder, deeper, more, and More... Until, arching her back, her mind went white, she trembled, feeling inside her walls clamping harder, while she reached climax, carried by this tide of lust, felling him grasping harder on her hips, groaning, thrusting wildly inside her, for a few minutes more, before, after a hard moan, calling her name in a whisper, while trying to catch his breath, he climaxed again... The thunder ouside echoing his own inside, pleasure rushing through their bodies.
They layed tangled together, her head on his chest, holding her in his arms... The storm was fading, while they slowly fell into a warm slumber
"I, love you my angel..." Laxus whispered before surrending to sleep
"I love you too, Laxus, I'm yours...".
They fell asleep while the thunder echoed far away now, and a fresh summer rain fell...
Now, they belonged to each other, sealed by this hot thunderstorm.

The end.

Author note : well, this was the last chapter, and I hope that you enjoyed your favoured ship as well as the others. These are my fav ', by order of chapters. It was my first try as lemon, and I hope it was soft enough, as I intended. Thank you for reading my sories!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 928 28
A Fairytail fan fiction about graylu And nali, and rowen and mixus and everman and jerza and lyvia and Gale I do not own the fairytail mashima owns...
15.2K 349 36
You can request any ships you want. EXCEPT nali, grayza, freedxlaxus, yukinoxrougue, stingxminerva, lucy and all of the other people that is not nats...
4.2K 78 7
I do not own Fairy Tail! This is a fanfic only! Rated 18+ mature content. Maybe Lemons. Happy is fed up with Natsu and Lucy and decides to teach th...
457K 13.4K 60
Completed. When the Master of Fairy Tail announces a training camp to help improve the abilities of the wizards, everyone is super excited. But, what...