[13+] DBD x Reader (Gender Ne...

By Snailonnaise

It's exactly what it says on the tin! Ever wanted to give your favourite killer a hug? (Perhaps even a cheeky... More

Introduction/Info
Meeting The Trapper
Meeting The Wraith
The Hillbilly & Huntress
The Meeting
Friends
There Was A Chapter Here (Edited)
A date with Trapper
Quality time with Wraith
A lesson with the Hag
Performance
Studying with Adiris
Photography with Ghostface
Pizza Party

The Realms

1.8K 52 8
By Snailonnaise

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Heads I share with Joey, Tails with Susie. I threw it up a little way into the air and it landed on...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joey

Heads! Looks like I'm sharing with Joey then. I head towards the ladder of the bunk, climbing up and seeing him already sat up there, turning to me as I get to the top. "So, you picked me huh?" he chuckled, and I rolled my eyes. "Actually the coin picked you"

I sat on the other end of the bed, noticing him take his mask off and hang it off the post. He was... Surprisingly cute. Didn't expect that. He must've caught me staring because he tilted his head. "Like what ya see or somethin?" he mused, catching me a bit off guard.

"Hey, I'm just a little surprised you killers aren't all horrifically ugly under there!" which earned me a playfully offended look. "Okay firstly, I'm a little insulted by that, and secondly that implies you both saw Trapper without his mask and thought he was good looking!" which I didn't really have an answer for. 

I just shrugged a little and smiled. "I mean, he's not bad I guess..." I yawned a little and Joey lifted up the covers next to him, the bed was only a small double so it was a little more confined than Trapper's. I crawled over and slid in next to him, could've sworn I saw him smile again. 

"Since there's not so much space here, you okay with me getting a bit... Closer?" He questioned, sounding a little nervous. To hell with it, he was cute. I gave him confirmation and wiggled back a little which caught him off-guard, but he seemed to get the hint and placed his arm over me.

"Goodnight Joey." I happily mumbled, getting comfortable. 

"Night, Y/N~"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Susie

Tails! Looks like I'm sharing with Susie then. I head over to the lower bunk, sitting on the end of it until Susie got back. It didn't take her long to return, taking her mask off and placing it on the side. Under it she was... Really pretty. Her soft facial features were really complimented by her pastel hair. She must've caught me staring because she chuckled softly.

"Is there something on my face?" which caught me a bit off guard. "Oh, no! Sorry, I was just a little surprised you killers aren't all horrifically ugly under there." She rolled her eyes playfully. "I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that, and also not question you hinting you've seen one of the others without a mask too~" 

I just chuckled softly as she climbed into bed, patting the space next to her. "Cmon don't be shy! I don't bite yknow~" I smiled and let out a small yawn, sliding into bed next to her. "Now, I gotta warn you I'm a bit of a cuddler. You don't mind that do you?" she smiled at me and I shook my head, which earned a happy squeak.

Next thing I knew, Susie had her arms firmly wrapped around me and her face buried into my back, giving me a gentle squish. How cute~

"Goodnight Susie." I happily mumbled, getting comfortable.

"Night night, Y/N~"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was rudely awoken by a wolf whistle from Frank and an amused chuckle from Julie. "Wakey wakey lovebirds~! Time to get upppp~!" he teased before heading out to the kitchen. My bed buddy grumbled reluctantly, crawling out first with me following close behind to the kitchen. 

It didn't take long before we all got there, and Frank handed around some cups of coffee which we were all very glad for. I downed mine pretty speedily and saw Susie get out some bread and eggs from their respective places. Finally, a group with actual damn food...

She started cooking and I headed to what looked like their dining room with the other 3. Frank grinned at me cheekily which made me tilt my head in confusion.

"Don't act dumb, we all saw you being cosy this morning~ Didn't expect that to happen overnight~!" I felt my face turn beet red, and luckily Susie came through with the food, breaking the tension soon after. She placed plates in front of Frank, Julie, and Joey before me and herself. "I wasn't sure how you liked your eggs, so I just made you toast soldiers same as me, Y/N~ I hope that's okay~"

I smiled excitedly, nodding with confirmation and began to dig in...

Once we were all finished and ready to leave, this time Joey came with us to explore too. I ended up holding both their hands, not wanting either to feel left out as we headed back to the weird fog. "You said next on your list was Demo right? I'll warn you now, he can get a bit slobbery so you might wanna keep your mouth shut~" Susie giggled as we headed through...

We came out the other side in a strange, dark lab looking place covered in strange black vines. Joey whistled in a similar manner in which you'd call a dog and I heard a feral shriek in the distance. "Here he isss~!" Joey exclaimed in a baby voice as a creature with no facial features ran down the hallway on all fours towards us. I remembered Susie's advice and clamped my mouth firmly shut as it stopped in front of us, it's 'face' opening into a flower-like mouth filled with teeth letting out another shriek.

Joey excitedly reached a hand out once the mouth closed again and scratched the creature's head, talking to it like a puppy in a combination of "Hey Demooo" "Who's a good boy?" and "Aren't you just the cutest~"s. Susie giggled a little and introduced us.

"Y/N, this is Demo. He's a little spooky, but he's just like a puppy and he's super friendly outside of trials." I nodded and hesitantly reached my hand out like Joey, placing it on the creature's head and patting.

He is kinda cute come to think of it, aside from the rows of needle like teeth in there...

We spent some time playing fetch around the halls with Demo, who I learned can stand upright too which makes him a little more threatening looking... But eventually it was time for us to leave, and Demo created a weird looking opening in the ground and crawled in, disappearing. 

Susie walked me and Joey back to where we entered and off we went to the last realm on the list, which showed up as a run down estate. We arrived near a very pretty hot spring, perhaps the owner of it would let us use it some time...

Joey stopped me briefly, quietly mumbling to me "The guy here is called Oni by survivors, but he really hates that name so I'd recommend not using it unless you want to get your skull crushed..." 

I almost feel like hate is an understatement with that type of reaction, but noted...

We walked a little further into the estate and Susie called out a friendly voice. "Mr Yamaoka? We brought the survivor to come see you!" and I heard loud, thudding footsteps in the distance. Soon, an absolutely enormous man came into view, clad in old-fashioned samurai armor and a demonic looking mask.

He seemed to stare at us all coldly before gesturing for us to come inside the run down building. Placing some mats on the floor I sat down with Susie and Joey and this 'Mr Yamaoka' Susie called sat a little ways in front of us. 

Susie looked out the window and gestured for me to look over, as that blue spirit from before headed over, smiling at me and sitting down next to the large man.

"He doesn't... Speak English... I help translate..." she spoke, and I nodded, that makes sense.

"So... What's his name?" I asked her and she said something to the man which I didn't understand."

"Yamaoka Kazan." was the man's gruff response, he had a gentle, almost fatherly voice under that unsettling mask, which was a little surprising. I asked Rin a few more questions which she did her best to answer before Kazan, as it seemed his name was, stood up and said something to Rin which she translated as him wanting to go for a walk. 

We decided to leave him to it and headed back to camp, once again walking into the dark fog...

Once we arrived back, Susie quickly brought me around the last few I'd yet to meet which were The Deathslinger, an oddly specific name... The Blight, who seemed a little unstable so we didn't stay long, and the Twins who just weren't interested in speaking. Fair enough. On our way back we saw a more modern man, walking in from the edge of the forest donning an extravagant yellow coat and pink striped trousers. His hair was neatly scraped back and he had an air of poshness about him.

Everyone else seemed to pause to look at the new member of this side of the camp, the silence only lasting a few moments before he walked further in, seeming to know where he was going.

Susie giggled to herself softly. "Well he's interesting~ I wonder what he does~" she said before continuing our walk back to their cabin. We chatted for a moment, speculating about the new arrival before the subject changed.

A few moments before we arrived back at their cabin I saw Trapper up ahead and waved to him, getting a wave back and smiling happily. I can't wait to spend the time off here, I'll have to decide who I want to get to know better... It'll definitely be a hard decision, but maybe I'll have enough time to get through everyone?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Susie nudging a controller into my hands "Cmon Y/N, you wanna play with me and Joey?" I glanced over to the screen and saw the group had convinced the entity to make them what looked like a rendition of Mario Kart, except all the playable characters were the various killers... Looks amusing

"Haha, sure thing!" I took the controller and selected my character, I'm so gonna win this!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Susie's POV

Damn, I usually win this! Joey kinda sucks at games though he's fun to play with, but Y/N is miles in the lead right now! I can't possibly lose my title to our new friend on the first race! I have an idea to win though... It wouldn't be considered cheating to add a distraction into the game would it?

We were just about to approach the finish line and I quickly moved my hand and tickled Y/N's side, making them squeak and drop their controller.

"Yes!! I win again!!" I excitedly exclaimed, getting a lighthearted scoff from both Joey and Y/N "Cheater! Tickling is so not allowed!" Y/N laughed, Joey just grinned and looked between us.

"Well, we never said there were rules~!" I proudly claim and notice Joey and Y/N share a look. What are they- 

I squeak in surprise as both of them reach over and tickle me back, making me wriggle on the floor like a startled worm "AhHAH stop it!!! Stop it bahhah!!"  

Eventually they stopped and I panted to get my breath back, laying flat on the floor. 

"Okay, no tickling allowed..." I resigned, hearing the two highfive above me. At least I still won, right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1876 words]

Author's Note: Aaah this was a very fluffy chapter! I'm excited to announce the next chapters will be the individual dates! I currently have ideas for: Trapper, Wraith, Michael, Hag, Huntress, Legion and Oni. But the others are yet to be decided! So if you wanted to snag an early suggestion now's your time to shine! (Also, feel free to still request for the killers I listed here, I might be able to add it in!) Anyway, thank you for reading and have a great rest of your day/night <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 408 29
• You're warmly welcomed to the Funtime crew by Foxy, Ballora and Circus Baby! However, it seems like there's another member, who they don't like to...
67.9K 1.3K 16
You're a new survivor, just arrived at the campfire. You're quickly brought up to speed with what's going on and warned of the killers. But if you're...
44.7K 736 41
Y/N is a veteran survivor who was thrown into the horrific trials of the Entity years ago. Through those years, they developed special bonds with the...
1.8K 33 30
!SLOW UPDATES DUE TO MY LAZY ASS! Ye, welcome to some random sh*t I thought of making, request your doors ships. I can also write x Reader if you wan...