Mr. Clumsy (editing) (hiatus)

De HaguaVenn

It all began on the day, in a cafe, when two people heeding their own life for too long that their family ded... Mai multe

The day we met ☑️
So are we ?☑️
A while apart ☑️
A while apart 2 ☑️
Fun time in live ☑️
D day 🔜
Life with tae
Innocent or clumsy???
Unexpected visitor
Unvieled
All is not always well
All is not always well 2
A new start!!
Hired
Hired 2
Fired
Fired 2
Where is she?
Fired 2 (Y/n pov)
Oppresssed (Y/n pov)
Not a part.....pls read
Resolve-vation
Resolve-vation 2
Just a day
Just a day....alone
A furry mess!
A furry mess 2
Med-care
I am fuck'd up
Meet and Greet
Meet And Greet 2
Mistakes and misundertadings
Who to blame?
Stirred the Fiery
Whom to blame? 2
Meet with evil
Meet with evil 2
Why me
First love, that never prevailed.
Misconception
Fuel up
Her
Her 2

The Most awaited moment! ☑️

344 35 4
De HaguaVenn

"Actually... mm.... my company wants to extend the contract period to three years. They want me to continue making comics for them" he said

The words ringed in my ears. Three years! I forgot to breathe.
Well considering I am tied to this company, would moving with him to Korea will be an option?

Now the tables have turned, the sudden drop of the news made my stomach shrink in and out and all I could do was act calm in the utter disappointment.

My subconscious mind was flipping back and forth from the reality, cause it felt a bit unexpected for me to take.

I felt infuriated, but I didn't wan to react, yet.

And he just knew it, from his virtual experience over the months.

"Y/n, I know It's a shocker,....."

"A shocker? it's a whole thunderstorm Mr Kim!"

"Yeah, it is! And its my fault. Back then 'mutual agreement' on termination of the contract didn't seem a big deal. But it does now cause they ain't letting me go!"

I just let out a heavy sigh. I chugged down the half the flask soju, cause the acidic pain in the path down was severely earned by my numbing cells.

"Y/n but hear me out!"

"Yeah, I know what I am about to hear. Either wait for 3 years, or move in with me in Korea. Taehyung do you know that the freaking live we just aired was a initiation of an contract binding me to this country, and to the company!" I tried not to scream, but I had to cause the wind made it hard to hear my own voice.

"Oh I shouldn't have given u the drink!"

"I am not drunk!"

"Well you are!"

"I'm naawttt!" I pressed but I could feel my cheeks flushed, a setting of my drunken mode. "I maybe but I am right in mind!" I highlighted. "I love you Tae, I love you! In all the meters long u live from moi! But 3 years is hard......." I gasped to sooth the burn I earned in my pipe. "I dreamed long, beautiful, smooshy and cringe stories, stories better than yours.... for our life!" My tongue already felt heavy to push more words. I didn't know I was stumbling in my steps until I felt his arm grasp my shoulders and arms firmly.

"No, we shall continue after you sober.."

I never heeded his words

"Don't you feel disappointed when you couldn't release one of your best stories from your draft....."

I looked at him, and I knew I just I reached the final stage of drunk-osity.

"Yeh, quite disappointed....." he mentioned as he stepped front to lend his whole body to manage my stability.

"And that long story knitted in your pretty brain, needs no waiting......"

And that's all I heard before my conscious goes poof!

Author pov:

12 hours later

Y/n wakes up in bed, (you knows whose bed) with a severe sobering effects. When she was pulled out of her after effect with a severe force by reality, she couldn't find an emotion that she didn't get panged. Embarrassment, disappointment, confusion, rage and a tint of blush when memory of him holding her so close flashed.

But no time she had to walk down her memory lane, cause she wasn't really in her room..?

The bed was more bouncy and cushiony. Pillows were stacked around her headrest and some tucked under her arms. And she just knew who it was,

Her dearest, clumsy fiancé, Kim Taehyung with a wonderful memory bank.

"S- shstay Shtill! Breakfhast to your bed!" The last voice she remember before her zone out.

She saw him with a long brown handkerchief held between his teeth, his hair super busy-messily covering his eyes, with a long oversized sweater and tray with some poached eggs, a scallion, and a glass of a honey-lemonade. He slowly balanced his legs and and tray just being extra careful ain't let his clumsy-self mendle.

She was more awed, how effortlessly could a man ever exist both clumsy and attractive.

"Morning!" She filled in with formality to avoid awkwardness.

"Mrrnggh" he wished back through his towel hold teeth. He reached the bed and sat beside me. "Here you go, a you used to desire pajeon and some sweet hangover!" He tried to smile.

She sat there quiet and received the tray with gentle, but contrarily her mind was a total run on curiosity and panic when the memories of their aborted conversation. Something in her beat so hard to hear it all, and so she asked

"Let it be, first explain..."

"Explain what?" He questioned nonchalantly as he placed a bed tray table carefully.

"Kim Taehyung!" She called out to remind him to snap out being lax.

"Yeah!" He sharply looked at her. "I am all listening!"

"Well remember you gotta do the explaining?"

"Yeah....maybe after you.."

"Now!"

"Okay..." he backed off immediately. "Well nothing much to say tho....." he took a deep sigh

"Nothing? It means nothing to watch me drown in desperation and broken hopes to marry you, while you chill in weave your fairy tales in Korea." She knew her wanna be ideal wife should support him and accept the fact of the tale of long distance relationship.

"W-what......" He stammered. "I guess you passed out when I said it!" He thinked out the possibility.

"Said what? That we broke off the engagement?" She spoke out of table probability. Her brain cells were yet to sober up for the analytic skills.

"Nonsense! Why would I ever do that! What made you think a boneheaded contract clause would stop me marrying you!" He unsurely cupped his finger tips on her jaws.

"So we......it's not off?" She rechecked her reality.

"Nope,.....not in this life time" his fingertips felt her tender skin as he cupped her face with his palms firmly.

"But...how? I am not in state to figure out the obvious reasons" She indulged him to speak

"In a nut shell, they weren't ready yet to let me outta Korea on long terms, cause I was their golden goose. Proud fact; without they go bankrupt! So they were aware of the desire wasn't to ditch the company but to move out Korea. So they proposed a mutually benefitting clause." The young man spoke firmly after a flight long of this speech preparation.
"Seems a company over here, we're denying a collaboration proposal unless our national recognised publishers needs to go international before any other would grab on the seat."

".......so you go to debut on a well-off show and with your punky Korean face, you go on triggering the Korean-fever amongst the population." She ended. A tear rolled down her cheek; a relief from the toll her mental self went through over night.

"I just gotta call, it was swift than I thought. Seems we r collaborating and the company is ready to set me up here, until I write them my fantasies."

"So u r staying?"

"You said it!"

"It's happening.......our marriage!" Still she indulges to confirm the fact. Who knows an over night drunken mind could disable to believe reality.

"Yes we are! A S A P!" He said testing her cheek fat squeez-ability.

A flush of butterfly down her tummy, triggered her to break away from the palm-cheek squeeze and lunges her light arms, slow yet wild over manly shoulders and let her lips to clash down on his lousy ones. The were immobilised silence.

A moment more, she would have dived into her erratic overthinking of her out of blue romance.

But it was all just a retreating period for her Mr. Clumsy.
A short moment release from her lips, her eyes opened to just witness closeness that she initiated. His lids half open, his eye balls in a crescent. She realise how exquisite his eyelash grown out to be. His breath turn shallow, his lips earn forward to goal more but she moves back as her hands grow to back of his messy her, guiding his body to fall over laboriously.

Her back cushioned on the bed, him hovered over her. His yet crescent eyes staring into hers. How could the moment of fluff, turn into this hotness.
His palm raise to let his cold fingers caress her face outline, a sudden rush he felt when he realised his long damped fantasies that made him feel perverted coming alive.

"You are beautiful" he spoke from his subconscious.

Her already gushing blush, rushes more. Her eyes br3ak the contact from his and look away out of shy. But she felt his glance, his smirk on his curve when she looked away, and his gently sink and the almost peck into the most passionate kiss of the history, when...

"OH GOD GRACIOUS!" Shrieked a third voice

Taehyung racing heart in fuel of romance took an painful stop and restarted with the fuel of panick.

Both their heads bobbed up to see the person they already knew who it was.

The creator and the 9 month incubator of our clumsy protagonist.

"I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING! ANYTHING!"

She shrieked in her rusty voice covering her eyes with the clothing she just carried.

"I-I thought she might need some thing to change into, eerrrr, I"

"What needs to be not seen Jaggiya(honey)?" Another heavy voice stumped in. And yep it's was his dad.

"Oh!" He peeked in with confusion and choose to look blank and froze at the realisation.

His mother peeped intro the creek of her fingers.

"Who called you here? You always be in the spot at wrong time" His mother took a blind turn to her husband side and gave him a fist smack of his shoulders. But her corner eyes caught their still romantic posture.

"Our son is a man!" His father spoke comprehending the fact that he wasn't his young clumsy son who never knew to tie a shoe lace.

"Do u think he a women?" She throwed him another smack.
"Retreat already!"she requested in a ordering tone.

Taehyung jerked up and thereby tossing the nearby break fast. Flew the hard made food, now wasted landing on ground.

"I take it back." His dad whispered.

Another awkward wave of atmosphere took in.

"I-I leave ur attire here y/n." She placed her neatly folded hoodie and sweat pants in the nearby desk. "The show ended. Now Gooo!" She stomped on old man foot and dragged him away from the scene.

"It took me two hours." Taehyung weeped looking at the smashed omlete swimming in lemonade.

He looked at his fiancé whose face was plumpy read still in a retreatment.

"Gwenchana-yo......." he shyly pooked her with his index. Her whole body shook in the mild force.

"Yeah, absolutely!" She said in a absolute fake tone.

"Oh god, Y/n-isshii! Don't worry they r old peoples they forget things easily."

"Right?" She took a deep breath. It did a century worth sobering.

"So we r getting married?" Maybe she wanted to look dumb she repeated her confusion.

"YESHH! WE DO! IN A COUPLE MONTHS!"
————————————————————————————
Hope you are enjoying mr. clumsy!
I am sorry I was busy preparing for my upcoming exams.
I really want to thank the only have two members who added my story to their reading list. Every day I feel down to see the number of views really less.

But whenever I see my story in two of my readers in their list. It gives me encouragement to write more. I am sorry if I bore you, but also thank for reading mr. clumsy.

Borahae for the army!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

464 52 36
"I MAY NOT BE YOUR FIRST DATE, KISS OR LOVE BUT I WANT TO BE YOUR LAST EVERYTHING" This is Jung Hoseok x Y/N Fan Fiction _____________ "A girl who lo...
313K 11.5K 30
Kim Taehyung would never have imagined how worse his life could be. The one thing he loved more than anything was his family. But when his happy fami...
303K 13.1K 38
" I married you just because it was my father's last wish , not because I love you" Y/N a kind , bright and cheerful Indian girl who loves painting h...
2.1K 272 31
"Jimin, I want to meet your wife. That's it!" "How? I'm not even married! There's no wife?" Jimin yelled back, and an instant realisation hit him. ...