paraphernalia || aot eremika...

By nekokurachi6

Β¬ in which eren writes mikasa letters. -- short au! completed. More

she
was
the
only
beauty
in
my
cruel
world;
mikasa
ackerman,
my
fallen
soldier,
to
you,
i'd
never
say

goodbye.

299 15 9
By nekokurachi6

MIKASA ACKERMAN
fallen soldier

“a beauty in this cruel world”

"Mikasa," he kneels down to her grave, he read her name and the writings she had on her tomb. He then smiled at her, "It's been a while." he breaths.

"I know I promised I would never visit your grave, but I... I cant help it." he whispered.

He sat beside her grave, then he pulled out a piece of torn fabric from his coat, it was their scarf. He clinged on the cloth and sat there in silence, and imagined that she was right beside her.

Because that's all that he can do.

Imagine that she's still out there.

Pretend that she's still there.

---

End.

an://

For clarifications, Hange, Mikasa, Porco, and Reiner died, and Jean and Connie are alive in this AU. Hehe.

I hope you enjoyed reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 2.6K 26
One Shots based on yugioh some will be X reader,X OC or a shipping.I hope you enjoy but please no haters.Ps I only own my OC characters (not the pict...
147K 10.8K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
157K 7.1K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
2.9K 110 5
Felix a college student who is also a crossdresser moved to South Korea. He wanted to live with his brother, Minho, and he finds out his brother has...