paraphernalia || aot eremika...

By nekokurachi6

Β¬ in which eren writes mikasa letters. -- short au! completed. More

she
was
the
only
beauty
in
my
cruel
world;
ackerman,
my
fallen
soldier,
to
you,
i'd
never
say
goodbye.

mikasa

201 9 0
By nekokurachi6

Mikasa,

I spent the whole day with Gabi today.

I cooked her breakfast, then we flew some kites after we ate.

Then we made lunch. She helped me cook your favourite dish. I could say, she can inherit your recipe, she's a good cook, even better than Niccolo.

Then I took her to the beach. Armin, Annie and Falco came along with us. We played in the sand, but we stayed in the sun for too long, we ended up having sun burnts.

We went home past five, and we all got dinner at our house. Annie ended up cooking too. Her cooking is okay, but I bet yours are better, best even.

I really wish you were here with us earlier. That would have been so much fun.

Eren.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
208 57 12
In a world where everyone has their own abilities, Water, Earth,Air,Fire,for Kia he was aware that he would always remain an ordinary Waterbender, ri...
283K 9.8K 35
Todoroki has trouble letting his best friend stay at his house. So what will he do when more start to come? And a spicy bit of Kiribaku ;) *no quirk...
1.1M 37.6K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...