SÄDÏSTÏC TŸPË [ OHSHC x MALE...

By AikoSunbarashi

This book is a boy x boy fanfiction. If you are not a fan of that, please just get away from this book as far... More

00| Information
01| Ouran High School
02| First Impression to the Class
03| The Host Clubs Dogs?!
04| Cover them or not?
05| Protecting Haruhi
06| The Hosts' Acts
07| Why Is Everyone So Scared Of Me?
08| Starting Today we're Hosts?!
09| First Day As A Host!
10| Don't Ever Mess With Me...
11| That's A Rare View
12| Tanaka, Daiki
13| The King is so Stupid
14| Your 8 million Will be Reduced!
15| Why Did I Agree Again..?
16| Filthy
16.5| Side Chapter!| PAST
17| You're My New Favorite
18| Don't You Dare
19| What's wrong with Mori-senpai?
20| A little Cute
21| Distracting Dance
22| Panic
23| Accidental Kiss
24| Get a Ride
25| Work
26| Tired...
27| Cherry Blossoms
28| Flower Crown
29| As Your Friends
Question and Answer!^^
30| The Physical Exams
| Special Chapter!!! |
31| Misunderstanding
32| New Guest
33| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 1)
34| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 2)
| Valentines Special!!! |
35| Gay is hot
36| The Twins Fight
37| Teasing With Jealousy
38| Stop Fighting!
39| The Apprentice
41| Shirou's Piano Piece
42| Evil Maid
43| A Favor from Kyoya
44| Self-defense
45| Flustered
46| Indirect Kiss
47| Care
48| St. Lobelia Girl's Academy
49| Rage of Silence
50| Confused
51| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 1)
52| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 2)
53| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 3)
54| (M/N)-sama!
55| Not so innocent
56| Sweet Tooth's ache
|| i m p o r t a n t A/N!^^ ||
| Halloween Special!!! |
57| Regret
58| It's Your Privilege
59| Because I Heard...
60| The Fujioka Sibling's Fight
60.1|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 1)
60.2|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 2)
60.3|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 3)

40| You're Such A Brat

8.3K 426 36
By AikoSunbarashi

Get your daily dose of fluff in this chapter~! Enjoy~! (^-^)

|(M/N)'s POV

"So our formation is now pretty much perfect. I wonder, will we find more types?" Kyoya asked not really asking anyone in particular.

"Age wise, it'd be the shota type..." Hikaru starts, but stopped to think about it. "But then he'll overlap with Honey-senpai," Kaoru comments, making Hikaru hum and nod in agreement. This statement from them however made Honey-senpai slowly cry dramatically.

"Am I a nuisance already?" He asked crying as he hugged his toy bunny. Before I could try to cheer him up a loud voice cut me off.

"Not good enough! Not good enough, I say!" I heard a sudden high-power motor like machine start, as the club room's floor opened and Renge popped out from it like some back staged concert.

"I didn't know you host club memebers were this poor in analyzing characters." Renge bluntly said. As she eyed everyone of us. "I'm quite disappointed," She added more as she shook her head in disappointment.

"Well then, Renge-kun, how would you bring out his qualities? Honey-senpai already owns the shota type department." Tamaki asked looking a little offended by what Renge had said.

"And that's where you're not good enough!" She stated angrily, as she points at all of us, "Listen to me!" She starts with a stern look. While it's true that we call girls... who experience an unexplainable throbbing at the sight of younger boys and babyfaces... "Shotacon" lovers, this kind of categorization is rather sloppy, and different preferences require even more delicate categorising." She paused as she looked at us if we were listening, which we were, well I was half listening, I couldn't really concentrate with Kyoya's arm still on my shoulder, like when is he going to let me go?!

"Yes, while Haninozuka-senpai is of the more royal road, "loli-shota" type, in his case, the direction he should aim for..."  She paused once more as she looked at Shirou with a smirk, pointing her finger at him. "..has to be that of the Naughty type!" She declared with confidence.

"Naughty type..." I heard Shirou mumble to himself. As the cage suddenly was lifted up and Renge went down from her stage going to inspect Shirou with a whistle that she pulled out from her pocket.

"The basics to being a Naughty type... is that you must always wear half-trousers, Okay." She starts. She blew on her whistle before continuing, "You must show your Naughtiness with injuries on your knees and cheeks." Renge points, Kaoru and Hikaru were already on it when they started to put some band aids and face scars on Shirou. After that Renge blew her whistle once more before ordering, "Run in a Naughty way! Run recklessly!" And Shirou followed even thought he looked really unsure and confused. I was slowly getting worried at where this is going. Renge blew her whistle again, "And make a spectacular fall there!" She commanded, Hikaru and Kaoru pulled a rope, making Shirou trip, this made me even more worried as I stepped a little forward from concern if he was alright, because my big brother insticts is kicking in.

"Are you okay little boy?" Renge asked concernly, before blowing her whistle one final time, "Okay, and promptly say your line!" Renge ordered. Shirou slowly raised his head as he wipe his sweat from his cheek away, "No, it's nothing" He said, thought I could see that he really got hurt, from the way he gripped his other hand in the ground.

Renge admired her work of Shirou, by putting her hands to her cheek with a grin, "Perfect! It's perfect!" She states. I could hear Tamaki clap slowly in the background. "How wonderful! Your instructions are flawless, Renge-kun!" Tamaki said and Renge laughed to herself. I just ignored them pulling away from Kyoya's resting hand on my shoulder, going in front of Shirou with a concerned look.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly, he looked up to me with a pained yet an angry look as he grit his teeth. "Forget it, already!" Shirou yelled as he glared at the ground. "There's no way she'd become happy from this!" He angrily yelled, as he runned away into the halls. I stared at him with slightly wide eyes.

She? I thought to myself.

"Ahh, wait, Shirou! You still have more application techniques to learn now." Tamaki cried out with a confused look. While I just stared at Shirou's disappearing back, Does he... I paused as I heard the door slam shut.

"Young ones are not good enough, yet, I guess. After all my coaching, he doesn't want to go on," Renge said, shaking her head as sh ewent back to her weird stage thing going down the floor as the floor closes.

"We even gave him a lesson and he didn't like it; what a selfish kid." Tamaki said, looking quite annoyed. I slowly stood up and sighed.

"People normally wouldn't like something like that," Haruhi starts making me nod and went to fold my arms together over my chest. "Haruhi's right, didn't you even notice what Shirou said?" I asked with a raised brow, Tamaki and the other's except for Haruhi and Kyoya looked at me in confusion.

"He said that 'he doesn't have much time left' and just now he mentioned "she" before he left, It's obvious that he's not doing this to impress every girl, but just one in particular.." I said looking at them checking if they finally caught on.

~A few minutes of Time Skip~

The hosts were planning something today with Honey-senpai and Haruhi. I was going to see what it was and made sure the three bumps(The twins & Tamaki) wouldn't do something shady to her, but because I was suddenly called by the teacher to take care of some stuff to deliver to the B building, where it was close to the 'Classical Music Club' for the Elementary Students there. I was forced to not supervice my little sister. But of course before I left I warned the three especially Tamaki that if they do anything to her I would definitely kill them for it. I kissed Haruhi on her forhead and warned her to be careful of the perverts, before I actually left to do what the teacher had told me to do.

I was almost there, but I stopped on my tracks when I heard a familiar voice, who was cursing and sounded like he was softly sobbing. I could also hear some splashes of water near where I was.

I turned my head to see that there was a small pond with a little fountain at it's side and had a few coy fishes inside. The place also had beautiful flowers and old vines on the walls around it making it look like a small garden. Thought this sight didn't nearly got my attention, instead what caught was the familiar little boy that was sitting at the grass, who was still softly sobbing and throwing rocks on the small pond.

I smiled his back and slowly put the papers down at the side of the hallway, before sitting beside Shirou. I was guessing that he hasn't noticed my presence yet, since he haven't lashed out at me.

I patted his head, making him flinch from my hand. I made a chuckle when he looked at me with wide and slightly teary eyes.

After a few minutes he finally processed that I was real, that I was beside him, and that I'm seeing him cry. He quickly wiped away the tears as he shoved my hand on his head away with an annoyed glare.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" He yelled, but I didn't flinch and just smiled at him.

"I could ask you the same thing," I said as I put half of my weight to the arms that are now resting to my side. I then turned to him with a slightly teasing grin. "Are you done crying?" I asked.

"Wha- Who says I was crying!?" Shirou yelled once more as he tried to wipe his already dry eyes. I let out a small laugh making him glare at me with slightly flushed cheeks from his embarassment of being seen that he was crying.

"Hey! I-I didn't cry okay?! Huh, Hey! What are you laughing at!? Stop laughing! You.. You annoying ugly red haired pig!" He angrily yelled with twitching eyes. I stopped laughing at the last thing he said. My eye slightly twitched from annoyance.

"You're such a brat," I said with an irritated smile.

"I am not a brat, you ugly pig!" He yelled as he sticked his tongue out pulling his lower eye at me in a mocking way. My eyes twitched at the word again, but I kept my cool.

"Right.. If I'm a pig.. then you're a little gremlin," I said with a childish grin. My insult made him angry as he stood up to stomp his feet on the ground angrily, "I am not a gremlin! Stop calling me names you ugly pig!" He demanded, I couldn't help but laugh at his childish behavior reminding me of when I teased Haruhi when we were younger. But his rude name calling at me still annoyed me thought.

"If you stop calling me an 'ugly pig' I'll stop, little gremlin." I said while childishly crossing my arms.

"Why would I do that!?" He yelled, I just sighed "And stop screaming. I'm right beside you, and you might straine your voice.

"I'll do what I want, ugly pig!" He screamed rather more loudly with a prideful grin. I glared at him for a few seconds, before smiling to myself.

"Alright do what you want, but don't say I didn't warn you, when your voice starts to crack and your throat starts to hurt for a week or 2 and that you wouldn't be able to talk to the one that you like for that week or 2 as well." I said, with a gesture that I didn't care about what happens to him at all.

At the corner of my eye I could see him gulp and sat on the ground with crossed arms.

"Y-Yeah right," I said in a normal voice with a scoff after. His response made me smirk in victory. Scaring spoiled brats are always effective I thought to myself. I laid my arm down to my sides again.

"So, who's the lucky girl?" I asked after a few minutes of silence. I gazed my eyes towards him, seeing that he was slightly blushing.

"W-What?" He asked still trying to process my question. I chuckled again at his cute reaction. "Ahh... Young love," I said, laying down at the grass with my hands put back to support my head as my temporary pillows.

"H-Hey! I don't love her okay?! I.. I..." Shirou stopped to fiddle with his little ribbon.

"I just like how she smiles... a-and how she looks the happiest when playing the piano... and how she asked me for help sometimes to play with her..." He said with a pure smile creeping on his lips. I could see that he already had pink dusted cheeks.

"So you do like her," I said with a knowing look. Shirou looked at me and glared, trying to be intimidating, thought his cheeks were turning a bright rosy color so it was hard to be intimidated by the brat.

"If you want to win her heart, then do it by showing your passion for what you are best with," I adviced before standing up and rubbing his head, like I do to Haruhi. "Because she might get taken away by somebody else if you're not fast enough," I said with a sad smile while grabbing the papers I left to deliver to the B Building.

"Well then, see you later brat," I said with a grin, he glared at me with slightly pink cheeks.

"I told you I'm not a brat.!" He yelled, but not that forced, making smile.

"Good luck," I replied before finally walking away.

Oh gosh let's go to the final update for today haha, how'd you like (M/N)'s childish and playful side?

WC: 2020

Thank you for reading! Alright now for the final update today! Love you all hope you enjoyed this chap~! mua~! 💋

~Aiko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 408 16
Don't you feel that sometimes you could figure out a person by the way they look? It's the way they present themselves through their style of clothin...
1.1K 63 14
A/N: Heh yet another fanfiction for my favorite ship on earth. I'm going to make this one several chapters but I'm not sure how long it will be, also...
1.4K 29 16
So I'm not the best writer.... But I am trying to get better, which I why I wrote this!! I'm not sure if a lot of people will read what I write, nor...
339K 7.2K 73
♡Requests Closed♡ *Old One-Shot Collection- You've Been Warned* ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎ So this is my first time making something like this so I will try...