Untitled Part 1

By sarahfahel___

------------------------- Trigger warnings will be written in the beginning of the chapter! Few new character... More

welcome<3
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
NEW CHARACTER
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
NEW CHARACTER
56
57
58
59
60
epilogue
PLEASE READ

39

1.3K 39 0
By sarahfahel___

TW: drug usage⚠️

"No! Malfoy, put it back." Spat Harry, his index finger raised and pointed an inch away from Draco's smirking face. "I'm here to bloody take care of your wasted arse, not get high with you."

Malfoy groaned and rolled onto his back. He was not going to take no for an answer, but of course, he wasn't going to force Potter or spike him either.
So he found another way.

"Come on, Potter." He whispered, leaning closer. "This is your chance. You get to ask me anything you'd like. I'm sure you fancy that, don't you?"

Harry tried his best to avoid eye contact, he could sense Malfoy's hot breath on his jaw—and it certainly was not helping obliterate his true desires. He did not attempt to leave Draco a response yet, as his mind was busy considering the blonde boy's offer.
If I took some, he'll be able to question me anything, with no remorse, and I'll unwillingly give him a genuine answer. But it's not like I'm hiding something so secretive—Voldemort is dead, there aren't any dangerous stuff to be hidden with me any more... except my inclinations.
But on the bright side, I get to ask Malfoy whatever I wish.
And maybe this would be a little more fun than I thought it would be.

Harry was brought back to reality to the sound of a plastic bag shaking slightly. He turned his head and saw Draco holding the material between the tips of his fingers. "So," He smirked. "Have you changed your mind yet?"

"Hand one over." Spoke Harry, and he could've sworn he saw Malfoy's smile grow wider as if it was going to touch his ears.

"Not like this. I've got a better way." Whispered Draco in a seductive tone as he slowly opened the bag, taking one tablet out. He positioned himself on his knees, and placed the pill on his tongue. Leaning closer to the confused boy, his eyes looked down onto Harry's, and grey met green. The two boys remained gaping at one another for a few seconds before Malfoy kept getting closer and closer—the tablet still on the surface of his tongue. Their mouths were inches apart and Draco could feel Potter shiver under the feeling.

He smirked, and permitted the Viagra pill to slip, pushing it from his mouth into Harry's, and the other boy immediately reacted by taking it. Draco left his tongue in there long after Potter had swallowed the tablet, swirling in gently around the inside of his mouth, and Harry reciprocated gladly. Every nerve was heightened by the chemicals in what they'd took—every cell in their bodies appeared to be animated and fizzing, and even just kissing heavenly and full of pleasure.
The two of them pulled back gently, both feeling the major effects of the drug. Harry's head was spinning—all he could feel was ecstasy mixed with lust, and it was driving him crazy. Draco, on the other hand, didn't really sense any difference—he was already high for the past couple of hours, but the urge to shove his tongue down Harry's throat grew larger and larger each moment he's present next to him.

"Why are the lights off? I can't see neither you nor anything properly. Turn them on." Said Harry, rubbing his eyes with the back of his palms.

"No." Malfoy spat. His tone harsher than usual. Harry didn't say anything—he did not want to argue no matter how suspicious he felt. He just dropped it.

They stared into one another's eyes for a few seconds, until one of them spoke up.
"Alright, I'll begin." Said Malfoy breathlessly, not breaking the eye contact. Harry only nodded briefly as he was still not in the right mind—he doesn't get high much often. Draco leaned backwards and sat back, him and Potter side by side. He signaled Harry to come closer, motioning his hand onto his lap, and the brown-haired boy obeyed without thinking twice. He laid his head on Malfoy's thighs, and watched him snigger.

"Can I have," Muttered Harry, "a-another one?" His voice began to sound raspy as if he'd just woken up from a ten hour nap. He winced slightly when he felt Draco grab him by the face with his long fingers, his cold rings digging into the flesh of his cheeks.

"What's the magic word, Potty?" Asked Malfoy, still grasping the other boy's face.

"Please?" Whispered Harry, and Draco smirked proudly. He leaned closer to Potter's ear—which wasn't far away as Harry was laying on his lap— and uttered seductively. "Good."

He reached out for the material and took out another tablet. Harry immediately snatched it as if he was severely eager for more. Draco watched with a glint in his eyes as the boy beneath him started acting like a completely different person—and he liked this version just the same, or maybe even better.

"Go on, Draco. Ask me anything." He breathed out. He then looked up at the blonde boy since he received no response for a while.

He just called him Draco.

Malfoy remained still, although his head was completely spinning. He could not erase the sound of his name on Potter's mouth. It felt so... pleasurable, to say the least. He immediately disregarded his thoughts and began wondering what sort of question he was going to ask Potter.

He was in the mood to magnify his ego even more now, so he decided to ask, "Do you fancy me, Harry?" He had to admit, it felt utterly weird to call Potter by his first name, given the fact that the two boys were enemies their whole lives.

Harry couldn't help but smile at the tone of his name on Malfoy's mouth, but then, he felt like he needed to answer the question. It was like the words were pushing their way out of his mouth without consent.

"I'm addicted to you, Malfoy." His eyes immediately shut closed after he said that as a flush of embarrassment fled through him—but he knew that was what Draco wanted to hear.

"Well, I could say I'm flattered, darling." He spoke as he brought his hand closer to Harry's face. His index and middle finger brushed along the skin on his jawline, down to his neck, making Harry sigh pleasurably. "You see, a lot of people are obsessed with me, as you know of course, but hearing it from you makes me weak to my knees."

Harry wasn't sure if what Malfoy was admitting was a result of the Veritaserum, but either way, he was enjoying every second of it.

"Hey Draco," He muttered quietly, but high enough for the blonde to hear. "How many people have you gotten with? Sexually I mean."

Malfoy rolled his eyes visibly and looked down, smirking. "Well, obviously I'm not a virgin." He paused, feeling every bit of glee watching Potter's face. "I can't even remember, but surely not less than ten people."

The brown-haired boy left no response, he only huffed and Draco immediately understood.

"Jealousy looks good on you, darling." He whispered with a hint of arrogance.

"Shut up, moron."

"Or what, scarface?"

"Just shut up and kiss me already."

And with that, Malfoy grabbed Harry's red tie and pulled him by full force, smashing their lips together. Potter gasped at the quick action but immediately kissed back with zero hesitation, melting under the blonde's touch.

"I'm mental about you. Y'know that?" Breathed Draco into the kiss.

"Mhm." The other boy hummed, smiling briefly. He pulled back gently, his lips tracing their way onto Malfoy's jaw, then neck, planting a trail of soft kisses along the pale skin. Draco's hands reached out and grasped onto Harry's messy brown hair, and began running his fingers in it—he had always wanted to ruffle through it for what seemed like forever.

Harry was relishing every moment of this experience, words could not explain how much he'd missed this. Although in some place in the back of his head, or you could say his subconscious, a voice kept telling him that this was not right—that it wasn't real because they were on drugs—that he was going to regret every second and every kiss or touch the two boys shared when he wakes up sober the next day.
But Harry didn't care, he simply disregarded them, because tonight, he decided he's going to follow his heart and desires.
It wouldn't hurt anybody, would it?

He was then flipped over suddenly, only to realize that Draco was now on top of him. He felt the familiar pair of cold lips crash onto his own, full of hunger and lust. He wrapped his arms around Malfoy's head, allowing the blonde to nibble on the flesh of his neck. They went on like this for a while... until...

Harry noticed something alarming on the blonde's collarbone. Now that he was close enough to Malfoy, he could see them properly.

He froze.

No wonder he did not want me to turn the lights on.

There were a dozen of scars, planted on Malfoy's skin. His neck. His jaw. Some even on his face.
And there was probably even more underneath.
He stayed still for a second, speechless. It wasn't hard for him to realize from where they had come from.
He felt a severe pain in his chest when he began recalling what Malfoy had done before Summer, and that he got those scars to keep Harry safe.

"What's wrong?" Questioned Draco as he rose up to have a better look at the boy beneath him.

"Draco..." He whispered, shaking his head slightly.

The blonde took a moment to grasp onto what was going on, and then it hit him.
He saw them.

"Draco-" Spoke Potter, taking a huge gulp.

"Nothing. You didn't see anything." Spat Malfoy, his tone as cold as ice.

"No. No, it's not. Mal-"

"I said it's nothing."

Harry remained quiet for a moment and began considering what he can do.
Alright then, I'll just ask him, as a question. He won't have a choice but to answer truthfully.
But Harry already knows how Malfoy got those scratches and scars, so he decided to ask him why.

"Draco. Why did you do that? Th-the thing you did before Summer?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653 31 13
Drarry book, no smut (This is only cuz I'm a helpless loner who can't get a relationship) This is at the start of book two, an influx of students app...
365 4 23
• starts in 5rd year •enemies to lovers •fluff •dracos pov •TW cut4ing, 3at1ng d1sord3r, 4bu5e(will say when it's in that part) •sirius is a free man...
187K 5.6K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
4.1K 192 24
"You wish those rumours where true though, don't you?" he runs both his hands down my body. Starting from my breasts, all the way to my hips. So. Sl...