The Bad Boy's Love

Da aanavats01

Sequel Of The Bad Boy's Crush. Please Read The First Part Before. The Arrogant bad boy once is now an arrogan... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 4

865 68 56
Da aanavats01

Ivan's P.O.V.

It was one in the afternoon and my smart watched buzzed with a notification. It's my lunchtime. I ordered Hazel to arrange my menu for today in a fancy restaurant. I'm thinking of having lunch with her. I can get some time to ask her a few questions out of the long list of queries I've for her. 

I dialled her intercom. She picked up after three rings.

"Hello", she said.

"Have you booked my table?", I asked.

"Yes, I have", she replied.

"Cool. Join me. I'll wait for you at the entrance", saying so, I hang up. I didn't give her any opportunity to speak. I don't want her to decline my offer. She has to come with me and I'm not giving any choices here.

Afterall I'm the Boss.

I asked the driver to take a short break whilst I sat in the driving seat. Hazel walked out of the building holding her bag. She spotted me as she walked towards the car and climbed inside. The fragrance of her floral perfume impressed me. Her taste in perfumes is amazing. 

She puts on the seat belt and then she looked at me with those beautiful pair of eyes. "Shall we leave?", She asked. I nodded and looked away with half heart.

I want to see her more.

Once we reached the restaurant, we both took out seats and started scanning the menu. Hazel ordered scrambled eggs and juice. I ordered salads and soup. Once the waiter left with our orders, I gave her my all attention.

It's time to talk to her.

"So, Hazel. Where have you been staying nowadays?", I started with the basic question.

"I'm staying with my two guy friends. We all are sharing a three-bedroom apartment", she replied.

She's living with two freaking guys.

"Is Ron okay with this?", I asked.

Because I'm not.

"Why will Ron mind?", She asked shrugging her shoulder.

"The fact that he's your husband and us guys are always protective of our girls", I said.

But she's not your girl, my mind replied.

"Ron and I aren't together anymore. We've divorced long ago", she said and I looked at her wide eyes.

"Why?", I immediately asked.

"Because we have no reason to be together. We never loved each other that way. He's married to someone who made him believe in love again", she said. Taking out her mobile from her bag, she started searching for something.

"Here", she said as she showed me her mobile screen.

"This is Ron, his wife Selena and their two years old daughter Coco", she said. I noticed a smile stuck on her face.

"Are you married to someone as well?", I asked looking right into her eyes. Curiosity was killing me.

"I'm still waiting for Mr. Right", she said. The waiter marked his presence with our orders and for the next five minutes, we just munched our lunch.

"What about you? Have you find anyone yet?", She asked.

"Not yet", I replied.

"Guess we both aren't lucky when it comes to finding love", she said with a small smile. Later, she started enjoying her food. I stayed quiet.

Hazel is single. Does it mean that I have a chance?, I thought.

Do you like her that way?, My mind asked.

I need to figure it out, I replied.

We ate in silence. I found myself looking at her again and again but she didn't show any interest in me. She either checked her mobile or looked outside the window. After finishing lunch, we both walked out and returned to the office. Hazel dismissed to her cabin after thanking me for the lunch. I walked back to my cabin.

Time to work again.

******************

The clock struck thirty past seven at night and my mobile rang. I glanced at the screen. Parker was calling me. I smiled to myself. 

"Hello", I said tapping the green button.

"Hey, Ivan. How are you, my friend?", He greeted me.

"I'm good. How are you? How's Bella?", I asked. I kept my mobile on speaker and started typing on my laptop.

"She's good and I'm great as well. I called to invite you for lunch this Sunday", he said.

"What's the occasion?", I asked.

"Vena came back to the town. We've decided to get a small get-together", he spoke and my hands stopped doing their work. I glanced at my screen again.

She told him about her arrival.

"Are you in touch with her?", I asked.

"About that. Yeah, I've been in touch with her for the past eight years. She asked me not to tell you but I guess now I can", he said and I clenched my fist out of annoyance.

In the end, she chose him over me.

"I'll see you at lunch. I need to go now", Saying so, I hang up.

I closed my eyes because I was pissed. Parker and Hazel have always been together much to my disliking. I get it he treats her like a sister. I also understand that Parker loves Bella, his wife and he's a very loyal husband. They dated for three years before getting married. I've been a part of every happy and sad moment of Parker because I am his friend. But he has been a part of Hazel's life. She shared her life with him but not me.

I want to be that guy in her life to whom she can talk about anything and everything. I envy Parker. I'm jealous of him. He has something so precious which I crave for. He has earned Hazel's trust. She doesn't even look at me like a friend.

Why didn't you give me one chance?, I thought.

You never asked for it sincerely, my inner self gave me a reality check.

A knock on my door made me open my eyes. The door opened and that girl with those beautiful Hazel green pair of eyes walked inside. Her eyes held mine and I felt like stopping the moment like this. 

Can you please always look at me this way, Forever?

****************

Hazel's P.O.V.

Eight years. Not a single day was passed in this time period that I didn't think about him. The guy with a pair of chocolate brown eyes, a feather tattoo on his left arm, and a black earring on his left ear lobe. The guy named Ivan Greene. Every single day, every single night he passed through my head. Every single day I scrolled his social media. Every day I smiled to myself looking at his pictures. He looks good when he smiles.

He rarely smiles, though.

I always thought once I'll adapt to my normal life, once I'll get used to my new surroundings, my college life, I'll forget about him. I made amazing friends. I had the beautiful years of my life in my college. I got many proposals. I met a lot of good and bad guys.

But something was always missing. A part of me was left behind with that Bad Guy.

No other bad guy was worse than Ivan. No one could affect my heart like him. No one's smile was beautiful for me. No one's hug felt like heaven to me ever. Ivan was right. He's unforgettable. I could never forget him, his touch, his angry face, his concerned face, his jealous look, and most importantly, his smile.

Ron has become my family, my only family. A girl named Selena falls head over heels for him. She left her country and flew back to Sydney only to stay with him. I helped her and it took us good two years to crack that hard nut. Ron accepted Selena's feelings and he married her.

The day he said yes to marry Selena, he kept a few conditions beforehand.

One: Adrian will always be his first love. He can never give that love to Selena ever.

Two: I, Vena, will always be important to him and he will never tolerate any mistreatment towards me.

Selena is a very kind and amazing person. She accepted all his demands. I got a sister in her form. I cried that day because the happiness was overwhelming. They both were married and later gave birth to a beautiful girl. I named her Coco. The day she was born, I instantly fall in love with her. Coco and I have always been inseparable until now.

Selena got to know about my undying crush for Ivan. She forced me to come back to New York and try my luck. She wanted me to give at least one chance to my feelings. I came back to make sure that whether my feelings for him are genuine or were they just my obsession with him?

I've been following news about him often. He's gained a lot of popularity since he decided to open his startup. I never knew he's capable of doing things this amazingly. His bad-boy image was somewhere left behind. He's been in news for multiple relationships. I couldn't help but feel jealous.

I was jealous when he choose Joe in the past as well.

I was immature then. I'm more mature, more understanding, and a better version of myself today. I'm worthy of someone's love because I made myself worthy. I never lose touch with Parker. He's been a close friend of mine. I used to get updates of Ivan from him as well. 

Parker told me that Ivan's assistant is pregnant and will be taking maternity leave. I immediately asked him to suggest my name and help me get the job. Iliana has good terms with Parker. Although, she interviewed me but I know there were more deserving candidates than me that day on the interviewing list.

But the heart wants what it wants.

"What's your name?", Iliana asked me that day.

"Ve- Hazel", I spoke. 

I liked the name he gave me more than mine.

I requested Parker and Iliana to keep this a little secret of our own. I want to be sure about my feelings first before confessing them to Ivan. I know he doesn't look at me that way. He must not have even thought of me worth dating. He's handsome and all his past relationships have been with some high society girls. I'm an average salaried girl. Still, I'll tell him about my feelings one day.

It doesn't matter if he declines my proposal.

I remember meeting him at Iliana's baby shower. The day I joined the office, Iliana told me that I will not be seeing Ivan because I've to undergo training. I did saw glances of him in the office now and then. 

He never noticed me.

At Iliana's house, I kept searching for him. I found him outside sitting at his bike and past memories flashed back. Nostalgia hits me when I saw him on his bike. It felt like those eight years disappeared and I was back to college. I used to saw him spending way too much unnecessary time on his bike outside the parking during college hours.

I had lunch with him today. This was the first time we're sitting together. I made myself feel special by tagging this lunch as a little date. I didn't look at him. I couldn't. I was nervous as hell. I did steal glances at him when he was not noticing me. He's blessed with a handsome face and very attractive eyes.

I finished my task and decided to leave the office. Parker invited me for lunch at his house on Sunday. I couldn't deny it. I walked to Ivan's cabin to get his signature on few files and then my work for today will be over. My heart raced as I was standing outside the cabin. Taking a deep breath, I walked inside and saw him sitting on his chair.

His eyes caught mine and they never left me. I calmed my raced-up heart beat and walked to him. I love how attentively he was looking at me. 

Can you please look at me like this, Forever?

------------------------

Hey cupcakes. How are you guys?

Do you like the chapter?

Vote, comment and share the story.

Do you want more of Hazel's P.O.V. or not? Lemme know.

Follow me on Instagram : musicalsoul01

Keep reading...
Love you all...
Aana..

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

306K 11.5K 70
This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died when she was still in middle school, fro...
363 30 15
A strong and mature girl yet childish who is ambitious to fulfil her goal of establishing something of her own.She belongs to a middle-class Indian...
222K 10.1K 47
Highest rank #4 (25-July-2018) Ivan green, The Typical Bad Boy of Faber college is known for his bad deeds, his link ups and his tour to police stati...
87.2K 4.5K 23
They always tell you the cute origin story, the one filled with romantic gestures and handsome but jaded boys going against all odds to get the girl...