endgame ✦ draco malfoy

By bubble_blossommm

Stella Blackwood, a pureblood witch who spent her life following traditions living by the rules of parents. D... More

summer loving
drunk in love
joke shop
invitation from h.s.
the slug club
liquid luck
curiosity
fall from grace
about last night
last summer
out on the pitch
secrets
ring ring
saints and sinners
confession
picking fights
picking fights pt. 2
quidditch!
up in the tower
a slug club christmas
the empty compartment
the snowflake ball
new year's kiss
wishes
wish come true
stargazing
a dozen white peonies
kiss n tell
caught
caught pt. 2
preparations
cotillion
paris
pretty when i cry
tuscany
skinny love
new year, same old mistakes
new beginnings
i promise
party's over
ilvermorny
the night after
off and on
ouch
the letter
polyjuiced
heart = broken
snowfall
please don't go
party like it's 1998
walk of shame
first night back
playing games
shots fired
shots fired pt. 2
no one else
plotting
revenge is sweet
detention
going according to plan
up in the tower... again
speechless
do over
truth serum
unforgivable
again...
just do it
sendoff
and just like that, we're gone
old habits die hard
i'll wait
old money
summer's over
✦ author's note ✦

study session

2.9K 51 14
By bubble_blossommm

It's been a month since Stass and I first started our Polyjuice Potion and it's almost ready, which means it's almost time to traumatize Draco for the rest of his life. Every time he scoffs at me or "accidentally" spills his potion on me during class, I just remind myself that soon, he will rue the day he started fucking with me.

While we were doing our homework in the library, I took it upon myself to get my plan jumpstarted. In order to get Draco alone, I'm going to toy around with him for a letting bit, just to get him wrapped around my finger. After phase one, Stass will take over for phase two. She still hasn't told me who she got to take the polyjuice potion for us but I trust that she has someone good.

Our seating arrangement that Stass and I have set up is her sitting across from me in between Draco and Theo. We the two boys across from me, we don't have to worry any one of them messing up our plan. Stass is going to be able to keep Theo in check while I get to work on Draco.

"Hey, Stell", Stass said from across the table. "Can you help me with this? I'm stuck on a question on my History of Magic assignment"

"I can help", Alex said getting up from his seat.

"No. I want Stella. Sorry, Black, but she's smarter"

"She's not even in the class"

"Yeah... but she got an 'O' on her O.W.L.s"

"Rude", he mumbled under his breath.

I got up from my seat and walked over to Stass. On my way over to her, I purposely dropped my quill right beside Draco. He turned his head and looked at me. I slowly bent over to pick the quill up from the ground, making sure I could feel the back of my skirt rising.

When I cam back up from the ground, Draco was looking directly at me with his mouth slightly open. His eyes stayed on me as I walked by him to Stass. I put my hand on the table, bending over Stass's shoulder. I pulled my hair over to the side so that the nape of my neck was exposed, Draco's weakness. Earlier, I made sure to unbutton my shirt enough so that when I bend over, he could see into my shirt. I also didn't wear bra today just to add an extra flair.

As I helped Stass with her very intermediate homework, I could feel Draco's eyes on my chest, still trying to process me bending over in front of him. In the corner of my eye, I could see him gripping his quill tightly, almost snapping it in half.

Before I could finish helping Stass with her homework, Draco grabbed my wrist.

"Stella, I need your help with finding a book for Charms", he said looking at me directly in my eyes.

Ladies and gentlemen, we've got him.

"I think Theo could help you. I'm still helping Stass"

"I need your help, now", he said through his teeth.

"It's alright, Stell. Alex can help me while you're gone", Stass winked.

Draco held onto my wrist tightly and dragged me away from the study table our group was sitting at in the library. He sped walked down the aisles of the bookshelves, making it impossible for my short legs to catch up with his long ones.

When we got to the Extinct Creatures section of the library, Draco grabbed my waist and picked me up, placing me onto of the table. He wrapped his hand around my neck and started to kiss me, running his free hand up my inner thigh. I felt his could fingers touch me through my silk panties, rubbing my clit in a circle motion.

I bit down on my bottom lip to keep myself from moaning and give Draco the satisfaction of giving me pleasure. Draco pulled my legs apart with his hand and stood in between them. He pulled my panties to the side and rubbed my clit more before slipping his finger inside of me.

I grabbed Draco's wrist, pulling his finger out of me and said, "I don't think we should do this here"

"Are you really trying to stop me right now?", he smirked.

"We could get caught"

"No we won't. It's the Extinct Creatures section, everyone comes here to hook up"

"If we're going to fuck, I rather it be in private"

"Doing it in the library is more exciting"

"Yes, but I can't scream your name in here", I teased, playing with his green and silver striped tie.

Draco bit down on his bottom and looked at me up and down. He loosened his grip on my neck and helped me off of the table. I started to fix the my panties, readjusting it so that I'm covered.

"Wear a bra next time", Draco instructed in my ear. "I don't want other people seeing your hard nipples through your white shirt"

"I don't want to", I pouted, looking into Draco's eyes. "Maybe you should keep your eyes from wandering down to my chest", I teased, tilting his chin up. "I should be able to unbutton my shirt more without worrying about someone looking"

I began to slowly unbutton my shirt more while stilling looking into Draco's eyes. He tried to keep his eyes on mine but he couldn't help but look at my chest while I unbutton my shirt open.

"Fuck this", he muttered, "I can't wait"

Draco ripped my shirt open and pushed my back against the edge of the table. He cupped his hand around my breast and dove into my chest. His warms and wet tongue swirled around my nipple, making let out a soft and quiet moan. I ran my fingers through Draco's soft blonde hair, feeling his head bob as he ran his tongue along my breast. He came up from my chest and started to kiss my neck.

"I always knew I could make you weak, Stella Blackwood", he breathed into my neck.

I felt Draco's bulge harden against my leg as my breathing became heavier while his wet lips kiss the nape of my neck. Draco cradled my head in his hand and laid me down on the table, lifting the front of my skirt up. He laid the front half of his body on the table next to me and gazed deeply into my eyes, sliding his two fingers inside of me.

Draco pumped his fingers slowly and deeply, curling them with each entrance. He smirked as he watched me trying to bite back a moan. I cover my mouth with my hand and moaned into it, trying hard to keep myself quiet. My back arched and twisted agains the cold hard table as I released all over Draco's fingers.

"Fuck", I huffed.

"I know" Draco smirked, sliding his fingers out of me and then sucking on them.

I meant 'fuck' as in 'fuck this wasn't apart of the plan'.

"We wouldn't be doing this right now if you were still with Frenchie", he cooed, diving back into my neck. "I'm glad I took that stupid letter"

YOU DID WHAT?!

"What?"

"Getting him to cheat on you was the only way I could you to stop seeing him"

I grabbed Draco's cheek and removed him from my neck.

"Can we finish this later?", I asked. "Stass is going to be mad is I don't go back and help her with homework"

"Fine", he groaned.

"Meet me in the courtyard tomorrow night at seven", I said sliding off of the table.

Before Draco could give me a response, I quickly walked out of the Extinct Creatures section while buttoning my shirt up at the same time. I tried to keep my composure but it's hard to when Draco just dropped a fucking bomb on me.

I can't fucking believe Draco was the one who intercepted the owl Theo sent out for me and sent out a fake letter to Louis. He curated this whole plan to get Louis to cheat on me with Pansy. His plan was absolutely despicable when I thought it was just getting Pansy to drink Polyjuice to become me, now his plan was just straight evil. Draco wanted Louis and I to still be together because he knew that Louis was going to be coming to Hogwarts. He knew Louis was going to be attending the party. If Louis and I broke up before that weekend, Draco wouldn't have been able to pull off his plan.

After finding out the truth about the missing letter, I am now more inclined to ruin Draco Malfoy's life.

When I got to the table where the group was sitting, I ran over to Stass and aggressively pulled her hair to the side, exposing her ear.

"Change of fucking plans", I seethed in her ear.

"Woah, what happened?"

"I'll tell you about it later. What we're going to do is going to have Satan smiling up at us"

"I'm loving this new plan already", she smirked.

Draco Malfoy will be finished when I'm done with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1K 33
~Complete~ Draco Malfoy was raised to live up to his father's expectation and pureblood standard. Malfoy has to keep the image for his family's name...
84.9K 2.1K 52
Fred Weasley & Draco Malfoy love triangle fan fic Includes: Adult / sexual material / rated mature so please read if you are of appropriate age Celes...
3.3M 101K 85
In which the sun polar the moon and chaos parts in the midst of it. "Are you my sweet witch or Nott's pretty girl, Clarke?" Draco grinned as she buc...
76.1K 2.3K 96
Draco Malfoy could never ask for anything more, he was sorted into his favorite house, Gryffindor, became best friends with the golden trio, and has...