Random Smut & Lemons | Onesho...

By Noodlie_and_Ramen

This little story is just for me to experiment on my smut/lemon/lime story making. This is just an experiment... More

✨ Requests ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff/Angst ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut / Fluff ✨
✨ R e q u e s t s ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut/Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut/Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Angst ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨Smut ✨
✨ Smut/Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨

✨ Smut ✨

5.9K 4 2
By Noodlie_and_Ramen

Fandom: Danganronpa
Ship: Makoto x Byakuya
Theme: His Secret | Non-Despair AU
Requested by: MonoKumaaaa!!...maybe.

( Makoto is a goody-two-shoes at this prestigious college — the most admired student, Byakuya Togami, takes an interest to Makoto — Byakuya is the top)

Makoto's POV

My name is Makoto Naegi, and I was accepted to this prestigious school on a whim. My parents aren't rich, and honestly we live an average life, but since I had really good grades, I was somewhat able to be accepted! I won't say I'm exactly happy with this circumstance, if anything it just made me a huge target of bullying...or so I thought.

Yeah, I get a lot of death glares and a lot of whispers due to everyone already knowing I'm "different" but I try my best to ignore it. The most richest man in this building is a man named Byakuya Togami, and sadly he and I have the same college course, so I feel extra terrible going to class. Today, I decided to get to class earlier than usual. So I waltzed into class, only to find Byakuya was the first one there.

I didn't want to just leave, but I also didn't want to go near him. Just looking at him makes me anxious, but I gulped it up and bravely walked over to my desk. As I sat in my desk, which was in front of him, I can feel his eyes on me. That and I heard the newspaper he was reading crumple down, so I know his eyes are locked on me. I sat still, afraid to move or breathe. Oh god am I gonna die?

"You.", Byakuya said sternly. I was too afraid to move, so he huffed and got up from his seat and stood in front of me. "Hey, it's rude to just ignore someone when they are talking to you.", Byakuya said as he glared at me. I gulped, a huge rush of anxiety leaped from my chest, "S-sorry sir.." I softly spoke as i turned my head down, avoiding eye contact, if I could. He sighed and spoke again.

"Either way, you're not one of us, correct?", he said with a monotoned voice. It was as if he was trying to place me lower than he was, like I'm nothing but a poor little boy. "I-I'm not rich, yeah..", i sheepishly spoke. He scoffed, "that's not what I meant. I'm not talking about money, I'm talking about having emotions." My eyes widened, and I looked up at him. Our eyes interlocking, "Wh..what?" My voice cracked as I said that.

"You're kind and nice to ruthless and greedy men like us, why?", Byakuya asked. I turned my head down and thought of an answer, "well, despite your guys' status, we're all human. You may be rich, and might be mean, but I think deep down your not all bad.." I turned my head upward, staring at Byakuya. He looked at me, trying to process what I said. Byakuya's eyes then avoided me as he sighed, "you're an odd one, Naegi."

And with that, he just turned back to his desk, continuing to read his newspaper. Speaking of Newspapers, who the hell still reads Newspapers? Like..we have electronic devices, jeez..what is he? A grandpa?

Byakuya's POV

Naegi. That boy, is weird. "We're all human"...those words echoed through my head the whole day before and after class. It was annoying, but also made me think, hard. Are we really the same age? I honestly want to believe otherwise. As class ended, he panicked as he hurriedly tried to place all his stuff back into his bag, and scurried out of the classroom.

He's annoying. Always biting his pencils or thumb, always meekly raises his hand and says the answer. Groans and whines a lot, same thing with scratching his head. All and everything about him annoys me, it's all improper and disrespectful, also pitiful. I sigh as I cautiously and carefully placed my items back into my bag and casually walked out of the classroom. As I walked I saw Naegi pacing around, on the phone.

"Come on, come on, come onnnn!", he sighed as he whined, hopelessly waiting for the caller to answer. I decided to watch this all come to play. "Ah! Finally! H-hey Kirigiri, Wh-where are you?", Naegi said when the phone rang. Wait, Kirigiri? He knows her? I..wouldn't think he had that connection. Interesting, very interesting.. "Uh? No, I'm fine. Just..never mind, when are you picking me up?..huh? Wait..WAIT!!"

He looked at his phone in disbelief and shock, I wonder what happened. He looks so depressed, as if his whole life was shattered into multiple tiny pieces. I watched as he sighed and placed his phone back into his backpack and sat down on one of the benches. He was quietly murmuring to himself, too incomprehensible for me to understand. So naturally I stood up and casually grew closer to hear what is going on.

Makoto's POV

"She..she broke up with me..? Really? For Celeste?..ugh, I mean I could see it happening now, they've been getting really close to one another recently, and I've been busy with schoolwork day and day out, so I don't have time to really be with her... so it's not a surprise that she's leaving me for Celeste. But still..right now..? That's just- ugh!", I said to myself. I wanted to cry, I really did, but I felt like I couldn't.

I wasn't entirely hurt since I felt as if it was my fault, but at the same time I didn't feel whole again. I felt empty and broken, but not too broken to fall into despair. I stood up and took a deep breath and sighed heavily. "Alright, whatever. There is plenty of fish in the sea! Yeah, that's it! I'll be fine..I'll find another guy, or girl, to be with!" And with that small little conversation I had with myself, I hurriedly left.

My house was further down from this prestigious school, but not too far. I wouldn't say it's walking distance, but it's definitely not 'I need to use the subway' distance. It's been a while since I walked home, and it was actually a quite comforting walk, despite my depressed demeanor. I wanted to believe that everything will be okay, and that I will be able to move past this whole situation.

Byakuya's POV

So that's it. He was just rejected from his ex. Honestly I'm shocked that Kirigiri would stoop this low, but I decided to just take it as fact, considering what I just witnessed. My limousine then pulled up and I smirked as I walked to the limo, then got on. My mind wasn't in ease though. My mind was filled with thoughts of this whole drama I just subjected myself into without permission. I sighed and decided to just read a book until the ride was over.

Once it was, I picked up my things and headed into the household, then I walked over to my room. I placed my bag down onto the dresser and I sat down on a small counter. It was next to my bed, and across was a huge wall that was entirely made of glass. I could see a clear view of the ocean, and what a beautiful view it was. My mind continued to read the book, but then stopped as I remembered a vivid detail from Naegi. "I'll be fine...I'll find another guy, or girl, to be with!" That's the line that then played in my head.

"Another guy", I murmured to myself. I then placed the book I was reading down, and turned to my phone and picked it up. "Hello? Yes, it's me. Can I ask for your assistance, Kirigiri? If I may ask, may I ask the location of the boy 'Makoto Naegi'? Hm? No reason. It's fine, no need to worry. Yes, thank you. Goodnight." Once I finished my conversation with Kirigiri, I put my phone away and smiled. "Tomorrow is gonna be a interesting day."

~TOMORROW, brought to you by a lazy writer~

Once again, Naegi decided to come in early, to be more exact, he tried to be earlier than me, but had failed. He stared at me with a disturbing look, that or he was wondering how early I get to school. I pretended as if I didn't realize he entered the room, and he sat down like normal. This time, he wasn't as anxious, but he still seemed anxious. There was a long awkward line of silence, for awhile. I wonder what's going to happen..

Makoto's POV

When I came home yesterday, I was studying per usual, but after awhile I got a call from Kirigiri. I curiously took the call, maybe she left something here? "Makoto. I have a favor to ask of you", Kirigiri said on the phone. A favor..? What does she want.. "uh, sure, what is it?", I asked with caution. "So, I know we just broke up a little while ago and you might not wanna, but may you please do me a favor and help Celeste?"

I paused for a moment, but my curiosity peaked so I said yes. "Okay good, can you become buddy-buddy with Byakuya? Celeste lost a match from Byakuya and wants to take revenge on the sidelines. Can you figure out like, a secret or a hidden fear he has? It'll help Celeste a lot, and we won't bother you anymore. I need an update on any dirt you can cover by the end of this month." I took a big gulp and agreed to the terms, not realizing what I've gotten myself into.

Now it's the present and I'm sitting right in front of Byakuya. I took a huge sigh as I hesitatingly turned around to face Byakuya. He held a Newspaper in one hand, and a cup of coffee in another. He majestically drank the coffee as he read the newspaper, he seems very interested in what he was reading. For a second I was a bit afraid to speak, but without knowing I had already said something, something embarrassing.

"Uhm..g-good day..?", I shrilled out. He placed the cup of coffee down, and set the newspaper down too as he stared at me. "Really? 'Good day' ? You sound old.", Byakuya commented. I wanted to scoff so badly and say, "says the one reading the fricking newspaper!" But I decided not to trifle with the head of the Togami corporation. Instead, I chuckled, "S-sorry..I get nervous talking to new people..." he rolled his eyes and placed the newspaper away.

"Well, why did you want to speak with an important persons such as myself?", Byakuya questioned. Yet again, I gulped in nervousness but was able to spill a proper sentence out. "I uh, just wanted to be friends with you! I-I've noticed you tend to be alone a lot, and I think..you should have friends..?" He looked at me with such a stern face before chuckling. I cocked my head and groaned. "You have friends, don't you..", I said with embarrassment.

"No, it's not that, it's just you seem too tense talking to me.", he said as he turned his head and covered his mouth with his left hand. I blinked my eyes and had to revise what he just said. And when I did, I realized he wasn't actually making fun of me by his voice, he was genuinely giving me advice. "So uhm anyways, are you free to hang out today?", I said with a little bit of more confidence and calmness. He nodded his head and we then planned out our day.

~Time Skip to like a month from then~

Me and Byakuya have been getting really close, and our classmates can see that. I'm less anxious when I go to class, and I don't really have to worry about food anymore. Though, I know I shouldn't rely on Byakuya this much, it feels like we're dating. Anyways, as I was lost in thought from the pile of homework, I got a call. I picked up my phone and answered the call. "Hello?", I said with as much enthusiasm as I could.

"Hello Makoto.", the voice said. My eyes widened as a shiver down my spine ran down my back, I felt cold, really cold. "Uhm, hi Kirigiri. Wh-why the sudden call..?", I questioned her. She tsk-ed at me and sighed and continued the conversation. "Makoto, do you even remember our little deal? You were to find some dirt on Byakuya for Celeste, what have you been doing?" I paused. I totally had forgotten that promise!

I couldn't lie, nor could I accept the truth, but I said what happened honestly. "I...actually forgot about the promise entirely." Kirigiri clicked her tongue yet again, I could tell she's definitely disappointed in me. "Well, how about this, by the end of tomorrow, you have to figure out something. I'm giving you a full 24 hours. Got it?" I hummed and smiled, "Sure!" Then she chuckled, "okay, call you again tomorrow night. You better have something."

Kirigiri ended the call without me saying goodbye to her. I sighed and then continued to work on my homework. And when I finished I placed it aside and slipped into bed and slept peacefully. That morning I was awaken by the large bean of light from the sun, making me disappointed in life. I got up and wearily picked up some clothes to wear and lazily put them on, then I got my backpack and headed to my college.

Byakuya was, just as expected, early. He waved at me and we sat next to each other and talked. "So, how's your day been so far?", Byakuya casually asked. I yawned and nodded my head, "tiring." I said honestly. He smiled and sighed, "By the way, for our next class project, we have to have a partner. Would you be able to comply with working with me? Plus, you can come over to my house to work on the project." My eyes shot open and I hesitated for a second, but agreed.

Going to Byakuya's house would be a change of pace, his house is huge, like a mansion. I've always wondered what his house looks like cause whenever I go to ask, he brushes the subject off. "By the way, how do you already know what our next project is?", I asked. He placed a finger on his lip, then snapped his finger and said, "I asked the teacher to tell me all the projects we have to do beforehand." I laughed and we continued our talk until class started.

Once class ended, he and I headed out of the classroom. We waited till his limo parked in front of us, then we headed in. I was pretty much in awe about everything in the car. Byakuya had to pretend like he wasn't smirking at how adorable I was being, but he hid it quite sloppily. Byakuya allowed me to touch everything in the car, the alcohol, the small little refrigerator, the TV, and even the pretty champagne glasses. My little squeaks and squeals were of admiration and amazement.

Soon, my little fan-boying was ended by the limo coming to a halt, so the two of us got out of the limo. Byakuya thanked the driver, though it seemed as if he wasn't really thankful. He turned around before the driver can say his thanks, and I didn't know what to do so I just waved at the driver and thanked him as well. Byakuya and I then walked into his home. And boy I was dazzled by how big and roomy it was. You can hear your own footsteps in the house!

I chuckled as I asked Byakuya if I could look around the whole house. He nodded and he then toured the house for me. When we finished, he looked over to me and said, "which room was your favorite?" I squealed with glee and then cleared my throat as I said, "the gaming room is pretty cool! I love the huge pool and ping pong table. Though I also love the huge gigantic pool you can swim in! It looks so pretty! And the garden was just brilliant! The fruits and veggies, and flowers look so nice and smell so nice!"

He nodded and smiled, "Last room, my room. Where we will be studying." I nodded and we scurried over to his room. The room was huge, and the window wall was showing a clear beautiful view of the beach. I stared in awe as I walked over to the window. The view was wonderful. "Beautiful sight, is it not?", Byakuya said as I turned to watch him sit onto a chair. He also admired the beach, but I was more focused on him. For the first time I saw him genuinely smile, he was happy, and that made me smile brighter.

~Time skip to after they finished their project I'm so lazy I'm sorry~

When we finished our project, it was late at night, and the wind was howling cold air. I unluckily was wearing a very thin jacket, and didn't want to borrow any of Byakuya's clothes due to fear of ruining them. So, with as much confidence, I puffed my chest and looked at him. "May i stay the night?", I said closing my eyes, a rush of fear of being told no came across me. Luckily he smiled at me and nodded his head. "Sure, the wind is rustling quite loudly, I don't mind if you stayed the night."

Byakuya led me to his bathroom to allow me to change my clothes into some of his extra sleep wear. Luckily he found some in my size, though he teased me about how I fit into his middle school clothing. I sighed and shook my head as I remembered him cooing at me for my short height. I pushed my imagination aside as I hurriedly put on the clothes he had given me and then walked out of the bathroom. He stood by the door, awaiting my arrival. He smiled as he sees me and walks me to the guest room.

He explained to me that his room is just right across from the guests room, and then he walked away after giving me a goodnight hug. I sighed as I walked into the bedroom, and then sat down on the bed. Though the bed was warm and comfy, I was unable to sleep. Minutes to hours passed, and I still was unable to sleep. Was it because I was in such a fancy place? Or was it the fact that I wasn't comfortable sleeping alone?

I shook my head and decided to get up. I navigated my way towards Byakuya's room, where I was then startled by a shocking realization. Byakuya wasn't sleeping, he was taking a shower in his bathroom. Questioning why he showers so late at night, my curiosity took over and I hurried towards his bathroom. I cautiously placed my ear in front of the door, listening to him mumble to himself. I couldn't quite understand what he was saying, but I could tell it wasn't innocent.

Soft groans and pants were beyond this door, a slight blush poured out of my face. Then the only clear thing I heard, made me gasp and my eyes shot open. He moaned my name, I then made a fatal error and made a creaking noise due to the floorboard. I cursed myself in my head, wishing I hadn't heard a thing. I cautiously tried my best to navigate away from the bathroom, but it was too late. He already swung the door open and stared at me.

We just stared at one another for a long while, until I meekly said, "why did you moan my name?" I wish I was able to go back in time and punch myself in the gut, but either way it was too little too late. A soft blush plastered his pale skin. He stuttered, mumbling to himself as he tried to find the right words. Byakuya then cleared his throat and sighed. "It was nothing. Go to bed Makoto." I stared at him more seriously, and then asked him again. This time he grew pushy and insisted I go to bed.

Frustrated, I pushed myself on top of him and huffed. "Why'd you say my name, Byakuya?" He turned his head to look away from me, but then turned back to my face. He looked at me and smiled as he pushed me off of him. Byakuya then walked into his room, closing the door behind him. I walked out of the bathroom and stared as he sat down on his bed, a slight grin trickled down his face. I walked closer to him, and when I did, he grabbed me and pulled me onto his bed.

I stared down at him, dumbfounded by what he had did. He pulled me closer to his mouth and whispered into my ear. "Makoto, I like you." I blushed at the comment, and my body was heating up. Without realizing it, my mouth found its way onto his. We then kissed passionately, moaning as we ran our fingers down the other's body. When we broke the kiss, he took off the shirt he owned off of me and pulled his towel off his body.

I blushed as I stared at his naked body. My fingers guided me through his chiseled body, admiring him. Byakuya was patient and allowed me to take my time. I smiled as I then sat down onto his bed, awaiting for him to do whatever he wants with me. He got up and went to his drawer, pulling out a condom. He placed it onto his member and turned his attention to me.

"On all fours, Makoto.", he sternly said. I nodded and obliged to his command. He entered me gently, small whispers escaped my lips. Soon, he went rougher, making us both pant heavily. He moaned my name as he tightly grasped my ass with one hand, and rubbing his other onto my back. Drool spilled out of my mouth as his member tightened inside me. The sensation was new but also wonderful.

Byakuya's moans and grunts were amazing to listen to. This man who I once feared was now revealing a weaker side to him....wait weaker side to him..? My eyes widened and I remembered what Kirigiri told me. As Byakuya pulled out of me, he painted heavily and I turned my attention towards him. I stared at him directly in the eyes and sighed. "U-uhm, I uh...made a promise to someone."

This grabbed Byakuya's attention, causing him to raise an eyebrow. "Hm?", he said, giving me a puzzled look. "I told my ex that I would find a weakness of yours for her new girlfriend..what should I tell her..?" Byakuya smiled. "My weakness is you." A soft blush rose from my face, and I averted my gaze from him. "O-oh..", is all I could muster out of my mouth. He chuckled and sighed. "Ready for round two?"

~The next afternoon...~

I reluctantly got out of bed, groaning in pain. We went so far last night, doing a ton of kinky stuff. I sighed and looked at the time. "2:45..? Really..?", I groggily said. Byakuya lied down next to me, sleeping peacefully beside me. I pulled my phone out and saw I had a ton of calls from Kirigiri, to be more exact, 13 messages and 8 calls. I sighed as I pulled out of bed and walked to the bathroom so I wouldn't awaken Byakuya.

"About time you picked up! Well? What's his weakness?", Kirigiri said. I fumbled to get the right words out but instead I groaned in embarrassment. Kirigiri sighed and awaited my long reply. "Okay sorry...uhm, he said his weakness..is..me..", I said. Kirigiri clapped her hands and sighed in relief. "So you two did it now!" My eyes blinked a bit and all that came out of my mouth was "huh?" She laughed over the phone and explained everything to me.

"Wait wait wait, Byakuya didn't tell you about our deal?", Kirigiri stated. "Your..deal..?", I said as I rubbed my aching ass. "Yeah, we had a deal that I would pressure you to befriend him so he can date you! It was basically a win-win for all of us. I get my girlfriend, you don't have to dwell on me, and Byakuya gets a boyfriend!" My brain wasn't able to process any further, so I just asked Kirigiri, "wait but howd you know this would happen..?", She had a long pause and chuckled nervously.

"You.. took awhile to get back to me. And plus, I've always known Byakuya as a gay man.", Kirigiri stated. I sighed and thanked her for helping me find a boyfriend. We then cut ties and I slowly slipped out of the bathroom. Byakuya was still sleeping, so I scooted next to him and we both slowly drifted off to bed. Hands holding one another, living a happy and loving life.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

IT TOOK ME LIKE, A 6 DAY BREAK JUST TO FINISH THIS WUUUUT????

Anyways sorry if this was anticlimactic. I'll do better next time.

This is all I have for you all, sorry if it was disappointing yet long...

Bye!
~✨💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 35.2K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
127K 2.5K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
602K 9.3K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
174K 4.3K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...