Jaan-E-Mohabbat

By JaniceReads

š“š€š‹š„š’ šŽš… š‹šŽš•š„ | š’š‡šŽš‘š“ š’š“šŽš‘šˆš„š’ š‚šŽš‹š‹š„š‚š“šˆšŽš ā€¢ Like breathing Loving you Is the... More

š š‘ š„ š… š€ š‚ š„
š† šˆ š… š“ š’
š š„ šŠ š‡ š” šƒ šˆ
š„ š šˆ š† š‘ š€ š š‡
{ šŽ š š„ }
{ š“ š– šŽ }
{ š“ š‡ š‘ š„ š„ }
{ š… šŽ š” š‘ }
{ š… šˆ š• š„ }
{ š’ šˆ š— }
~ š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„ ~
š š„ šˆ š š“ š„ š‡ š€ š€
š„ š šˆ š† š‘ š€ š š‡
{ šŽ š š„ }
{ š“ š– šŽ }
{ š“ š‡ š‘ š„ š„ }
{ š… šŽ š” š‘ }
{ š… šˆ š• š„ }
{ š’ šˆ š— }
š€ š˜ š‹ š€ š— š€ š‡ š€ š€ š
~ š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„ ~
šŠ š‡ š– š€ š‡ šˆ š’ š‡
š„ š šˆ š† š‘ š€ š š‡
{ šŽ š š„ }
{ š“ š– šŽ }
{ š“ š‡ š‘ š„ š„ }
{ š… šŽ š” š‘ }
{ š’ šˆ š— }
šŒ š€ š˜ š€ š— š’ š€ šŒ š„ š„ š‘
š’ š€ š‡ š€ š‘ š— š˜ š€ š’ šˆ š
~ š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„ ~

{ š… šˆ š• š„ }

3.6K 320 249
By JaniceReads

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴋɪᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀᴋʜ

»»--❖--««

    The sky-high building soared through the cotton white fluffy clouds as the blazing sun shined brightly throughout the vast cyan sky.

Varies footsteps echoed sharply across the busy street, yet her steps halted at the polished steel blue building entrance.

Sienna's rich chocolate brown orbs were transfixed at the enormous building sign, as her eyes instantly teared up upon reading its name.

To many, the very name of the building might only be an association for the extensive structure, but for Sienna, it was so much more.

Arya Research Hospital.

The man Sienna loved more than the very breath she took had abandoned his dreams and aspirations and had built a research hospital in honor of her, in honor of the love of his life.

Ever since the very moment, Sienna and Zahaan had parted ways; Zahaan's only goal in life from that moment on was to build a research hospital, where the most skilled doctors and surgeons would find cures and approaches to treat various diseases.

For Zahaan, the only thing that separated him from his Ana was her sickness and "death." So he made it his life's goal to build a hospital where hope and miracles happened.

Because he never wanted another Z to be torn apart from his Ana.

Sienna had discovered the new profound revelation the very night she had met Zahaan after two years.

Everything had changed that night because even after finding each other once again, they were miles apart.

But now Zahaan was no longer hers; he belonged to another, and Sienna knew letting him go was the best thing she could do because, for Sienna, her love had destroyed the mere existence of Zahaan Siddiqui.

And so she had decided that after meeting him for the very last time today, she will leave his life forever.

Walking towards the hospital lobby, Sienna asked the ward clerk for directions to Zahaan's office and soon paved her way towards him.

Sienna was just a few steps away from meeting Zahaan once again, and each step she took was filled with pain.

Slightly knocking on the bronze double doors, Sienna entered the room after hearing a soft "you may come in."

Upon entering the room, her eyes directly clashed with Zahaan's. And just like that very night, their eyes held many questions, yet only silence engulfed them.

Seeing Sienna in front of his eyes once again, all Zahaan wanted to do was embrace the love of his life and cage her in his secure arms forever.

Zahaan wanted to tell Sienna how much he loves her, how he was just breathing and not living for the past two years without her.

And how seeing her alive and healthy made the organ beating in his chest feel alive once again.

But then, all the pain, tears, and agony he had suffered for the past two years resurfaced his mind, causing his demeanor to change immediately.

Seeing the shift in his demeanor, Sienna decided to break the daunting silence, but before she could, Zahaan's booming voice echoed throughout the large room.

"What can I do for you, Miss. Sienna?"

As soon as those words left his mouth, it pierced right through Sienna's heart because she was never just Sienna for him; she has always been his Ana.

But things were different now, and there was nothing Sienna could do but right all her wrongs.

"Z-Zahaan, I- I came here to apologize to you. I'm sorry for everything; I'm sorry for flipping your world around. I- I never thought writing that letter would change you; I just wanted to tell the person I love the most how I feel, but I think I ruined you."

The steady stream of hot tears kept flowing down Sienna's face as she spoke her sincere apology, yet it seemed as if Zahaan was unfazed by her tears and words.

Sienna waited; she waited to hear anything Zahaan had to say. But his silence killed her because his eyes that once held immense love for her were now filled with nothing but hatred and pain.

And then, he slowly rose from his chair and made his way towards Sienna. The two were inches apart, yet it felt as if they had miles separating them.

No matter what Zahaan's demeanor showed and tongue spoke, his happiness knew no bound seeing the woman he breathed for in front of him once again.

And all he wanted to do was wipe the tears that flowed down her precious eyes and tell her that she has nothing to apologize for, because to him falling in love with her was the most exquisite feeling ever.

But then his tongue betrayed him, and he spoke the words the pierced through both of their hearts.

"Your right Sienna Arya; your love has destroyed me. It has ruined me completely. Because of you, I'm no longer the Zahaan I used to be.

I left everything behind for you, changed myself for your love. And the version of Zahaan Siddiqui that you see today is all because of your pathetic precious love.

But, come to think of it, maybe you never even truly loved me, maybe I was just a damn game to you because if your love was honest and true, it wouldn't have destroyed me as it has."

Sienna could hear the anger, pain, and grief behind Zahaan's broken voice, and she knew he had every right to express the anguish he has been feeling for many years.

But she refused to let him do that at the expense of him questioning her honest and pure love.

And so, with equal anger and pain, Sienna spoke her next words.

"Zahaan, you have every right to be angry at me; you have every right to tell me how you feel, but you do not have the right to question my honest and pure love for you.

Because if there's anything in this world that I did from the depths of my soul was loving you, and you have no right to question that."

"Well, Sienna, none of your words matter to me anymore because now there's only one thing I feel for you in my heart, and that is hate.

I hate you, Sienna Arya, Main tumse beintehaa nafrat karta hun"
(I hate you limitlessly.)

Upon hearing those mere words, Sienna steps stumbled back; but honestly, she wasn't surprised.

Because she knew Zahaan was angry, she knew he was in pain, and she was willing to accept anything he threw her way, even if that was pure hatred.

And so, wiping the heavy tears from her supple cheeks, Sienna smiled and was ready to let go of the man that was never hers.

"It's okay; I will take anything you give me, even if that is your hatred. And besides, you deserve someone better than me, and that someone is Maya.

You both have lived in pain, lived in your past, but now it's time for you both to move on and be happy. And trust me, after today, you won't have to worry about Sienna Arya anymore."

Giving him a broken smile, Sienna walked out of Zahaan's office and, just like that very day two years ago, she had left the love of her life once again.

Zahaan broke down in tears minutes after Sienna had left his office and life once again.

He regretted the words he spoke to her; how could he even utter those gut-wrenching words for her, for their love, but Zahaan knew it was too late.

He belonged to another now, and if Sienna wanted to see him happy without her, he would fulfill this wish of hers as well.

Sienna did not know how and when she had reached her home, but as soon as she stepped foot inside her safe haven, she broke down completely.

And from that moment on, she had cried for hours. She had cried over her fate, cried over her lost love, and cried over every sick game life had thrown her way.

But none of that mattered anymore because all Sienna wanted to do was see Zahaan happy, and she knew he would be truly happy with Maya.

It was around ten at night when Sienna had heard the doorbell to her apartment ring. It was way too late at night for anyone to come to her home.

So with cautious steps, she moved towards the door and peeked through the peephole to glance at the unexpected guest.

Upon witnessing the individual on the other side, Sienna immediately opened the door, and before you could even utter a single word, Zahaan voice broke Sienna's questioning gaze.

"Sienna, you forgot something at my office; I just stopped by to give it to you. Here, you forgot Maya and I's wedding invitation.

We actually had to prepone our wedding, so instead of our wedding happening in three months, it's happening in three days."

Without uttering a single word, Sienna gently grabbed the golden card and held it within her hands.

"Thank you for the invitation; I wish you and Maya nothing but happiness."

"Oh, we will definitely be happy, aur hai Shaadi Mein zaroor aana."
(Oh and please do come to our wedding)

Love has been known to be painful, but for Zahaan and Sienna, love had wrecked them completely, and now there was nothing to piece back together, absolutely nothing.

»»--❖--««

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 3K 49
Highest rank #16 on 11/12/16 I clutched his leg as he turned to go. "You had me enough times that you don't want me anymore" I strugg...
Tabaahi By AishaN122

General Fiction

6.1K 211 32
I was fine to die until I met you. I hated my life incredibly much. Depression was eating me alive and I had no purpose. At school, I would only get...
132K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
96.1K 6.6K 34
I don't know if he loves me or not, but I realized my love was real for him... Warning āš ļø contains SMUT,