Beautiful Smile - (Larry)

By Annya987

Two teenagers, friends since they were young, but had to be separated by moving out. What happens after 11 ye... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Epilogue
My Next Book & Sequel!
The Book Is Finished!
New Announcement!

Chapter 3

2K 42 20
By Annya987

Welcome Back! Here's chapter 3!

**-**

Harry' Pov:

It was morning again which means school.... yay.... Alright, well it's not that I don't like the school and I can't say that I like the school, If that makes sense. It's ok. The school I mean. Today though I got up right in time, actually I got up a little early. So, here I am making breakfast for my family. Today my mom and Robin had their day off, so they would wake up a little late. And my sister is in uni. I placed the plates with scrambled eggs on the dinning table for them and ate mine before I ran upstairs to get ready. I wore a grey shirt that had a little heart that says 'love' on the pocket, black skinny jeans, black sunglasses since it's really sunny out today and a silver watch.

I took my backpack and went downstairs. I wrote a little note on a sticky note to my mom and Robin so they don't have to worry about me. 

I stuck it on the dining table beside their plates before putting my shoes on and getting into my car, ready to go back to my school. I entered the through the main entrance and walked to my locker. It's a good day so far. I was putting my stuff into it when the locker beside mine opened. I didn't mind it and kept on minding my business. 

"Hey!" I turned to whoever was calling me just to see Louis standing beside me. Wait. He has his locker next to mine? great. 

He looks so handsome today. He is straight and has a girlfriend, I reminded myself. He wore a sweater that had striped with different color, with a dark blue jeans and his hair swiped to the side as usual.

"Hi," I greeted back shyly. Louis was staring at me. Why is he staring at me? Do I have something on my face? What do I do? 

"umm.." I fidgeted, getting uncomfortable. 

"Oh! how do you like the school so far? got any friends yet?" Louis asked, getting out of his trance

"It's ok here and yeah my friends are Niall and Ed." I answered him 

"Nice! Look, I don't know why but you look familiar. Have we met each other before?" Louis questioned. Have we met before? well we did bump into each other, otherwise I don't remember him. He looked familiar too though.

"I don't know, but I had the same feeling too. Like I have seen you before." I told, being as honest as I can. He opened his mouth to continue but was cut off by Eleanor. 

"Hey babe!" She greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. 

"Hey El!" He greeted her back before turning back to me. Eleanor also noticed me but twisted her face up with annoyance. Again. What did I even do to her? Am I really that annoying?        

"Lou, why are you talking to him?" Eleanor said it like I was a disease. ouch. That hurt. I'm self-conscious about my appearance. Boys teased me at my previous school, but girls flirted with me. That's why the boys beat me up because they don't get the same amount of attention as I do. They want girls to drool over them. Changing schools is one of the points on which I am comfortable.

"What do you mean 'why I am talking to him'?" Louis looked confused and offended at the same time. 

"Louis! do you know what that cow did to me?" Eleanor complained. what did I do to her? I just bumped into her? Is that so bad? it was an accident anyway

"What did he do to you? and don't call him a 'cow'," Louis argued. awww is he standing up for me? he is so sweet. 

"He bumped into me and called me ugly!" Eleanor taunted. Hold on a sec, I didn't call her ugly, she did! How rude!

"What?! Last time I checked you were the one who called me an ugly cow when I was trying to be nice. And it was an accident, I didn't purposely want to bump into you. It's not my fault I'm clumsy." I muttered the last part but they still heard it though. Louis smiled at me while Eleanor just rolled her eyes. 

"Whatever. Lou, why didn't you come to my house yesterday. My parents weren't home and now we can't do stuff," She whined. Ok, now I getting uncomfortable. Hello? I am standing right in front of you both. I am still here. 

"Sorry El, was busy yesterday." Louis apologized. "Anyway, back to our conversation before El came..." Louis trailed off 

"What conversation?" Elanor asked looking too interested in my opinion. 

"We were just talking if we met each other before cuz we both thought the other looked familiar." I explained

"Oh! well, both of your mind might have just been playing with you. Now, let's go Lou," Eleanor gave me a look that said 'back off' and tried to drag Louis away but Louis shook his head and gently yanked his arm from her. 

"El, can you give both of us some time alone pls?" Louis asked trying to convince her to leave. Eleanor gasped looking offended. 

"Are you telling me to leave? Louis, I am your girlfriend, not him!" Eleanor looked directly into Louis' eyes while talking. Ok, she is definitely dramatic and is very controlling. 

"Yes, I am actually asking you to leave. Just cuz your my girlfriend, doesn't mean you can control me, El. I can do what I want. Your overreacting." Louis murmured, not affected by the way she is acting. Eleanor sighed in defeat, as she walked past me but not before bumping her shoulder with mine. Ow. It actually hurt. No kidding. 

"Sorry about her, she was overreacting." Louis apologized for her

"No, it's fine. I understand." I don't understand. Before we could continue, the school bell rang. And there goes our conversation. 

Louis sighed, "I wanna be friends, so would you mind hanging out today after school at my place?" 

"Um sure," I replied calmly but freaking out on the inside. 

"Do you want my number?" Louis offered while taking out his phone. I took out mine and handed it to him. We both saved our numbers and I named me as Haz:)  before giving it back to him. He saw the name and smiled. "Well, bye Haz!" he said jokingly 

"Bye Lou!" I said his name that he saved on my phone. We both laughed and parted ways.

**-**

It was soon lunch time, I walked to the same table that Niall and Ed sat on. I explained to them want happened with Louis and they both looked at me shocked that a popular guy invited me to his house. Half way through lunch, my phone buzzed. I checked my phone and saw Louis texted me. I looked up to see Louis already looking at me, he then winked at me. I blush and looked at my phone. 

I laughed and looked up to see Eleanor scolding Louis, then snatching his phone from him to see who he was texting. Ha! I put my name as Haz, she doesn't know that it's me!  She suddenly looked up right at me. ok, maybe she does know, oops. She raised one eyebrow at me and eyed me suspiciously, before giving Louis his phone back. I let out a breath that I didn't even know that I was holding. 

 "H, what is going on with you and Eleanor?" Niall randomly asked me

"um, What do you mean?" I said, trying to act clueless

"Come on H, she is looks at you like your a devil" Ed told me as he looked at Eleanor, who is now talking to some other guy at the table

"Um, I don't know. I just bumped into her and she started to act all grumpy on me," I confessed, not wanting to talk about this. They both noticed it and left the conversation as it was, which I was thankful for. We then continued to talk about the new PC that Niall got.

The bell rang as we threw our garbage in the trash can. I walked to my class to see only 4 people in there. I silently sat on my seat as my phone buzzed. Guess who it was, the one and only Louis Tomlinson,

(Green → Louis, Blue →Harry)

Well, looks like I am going to Louis Tomlinson's house this afternoon. Shit. I am freaking out. I looked up to see that most of the students are here, either looking at their phones or talking to their friends. The teacher entered the class, and started on the lessons.

**-**

At the end of school, I went to my locker to get stuff. As I opened it, it was forcefully slammed by a hand. I turned and saw an angry looking Eleanor in front of me.

"Hi?" I asked confused as to why she slammed my locker.

"YOU!" She yelled

"Yes me, what do you want?" I asked puzzled. What did I do this time?

"It's cuz of you that Louis doesn't want to hang out with me today after school!" She said accusingly pointed at me.

"I'm sorry but he is the one who invited me." I defended myself

"Well, you could have said no, you know N-O" she yelled fuming

"I don't want to make him sad and it's actually gives me a chance of making new friends," I explained calmly

"Well, me and Louis are suppose to have a romantic date tonight and end up having sex but YOU ruined it!" Eleanor exclaimed. Ok, to much information. I didn't need to know that. I had this feeling in my stomach, like when ever I get... jealous? No, I am not jealous. I can't fall for him. That is a big no no. 

"Well, I'm sorry. You can talk to Louis about that cuz he invited me not vice versa," I said awkwardly. I turned to my locker ignoring Eleanor. She shrieked and left. I didn't realize until now that the people standing in the same hallway as me were watching the whole conversation and started to whisper to each other. I ignored them and exited the school and into the parking lot.

"WAIT" 

**-**

Cliffhanger! Who do you guys think that was? I will tell you, it's not Louis. if it's not her then who would it be? Pls vote and comment. xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 451 25
Louis and Harry have been best friends since childhood and lovers since they were 15. They can't imagine their lives without each other and yet that'...
20.4K 990 43
Louis is new to "Cheshire High" where he meets an old friend Niall. What will happen when Niall introduces Louis and Harry. ALL THE BOYS LIVE IN SAME...
11K 342 38
Harry Styles is a femine 17 year old boy who is starting over at a new school due to his mother wanting him out of her house. He doesn't show that he...
204K 4.6K 72
Zayn adopts a baby girl, only to find that after 16 years of raising her it's Louis Daughter. But how? [A/N: ok so this is 16 years later let's say 2...