Consequences (Normila)

By allabout_gaylife

It was wrong. They both knew it was. Yet, they just couldn't stand to be away from one another. Consequences... More

1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.

2.

329 16 9
By allabout_gaylife

Normani groaned as she leaned against her locker at school that next afternoon. She had spent the first half of her day, searching for Camila. Though it had seemed that either, the girl had decided to skip school that day, or that she had been avoiding Normani. Either way, Normani was utterly miserable. Half of the reason she had even come to school was in hopes of getting a glimpse of Camila. Watching her from across the cafeteria as she laughed with her friends at their usual lunch table in the far back, or catching a glimpse of Camila's wicked smirk, or the mischievous, yet sexy gleam of her eyes as they passed one another in the hall.

"Y'all will never guess what I just witnessed in the locker rooms," the sound of one of Normani's friend's, Zendaya, voice brought Normani from her brooding. Normani glanced to her right to see Zendaya Coleman opening her locker, followed by Dinah and their other friend, Ally Brooke.

"Ouu, girl, what? Spill the tea," Dinah said as she shifted positions to stand at Normani's side. Ally looked just as interested in the gossip that was sure to spill from Zendaya's lips. Zendaya knew everything about everything when it came to St. Adams High. She was the insider who had all of the scoop, easily getting the dish on everything exciting that happened.

"I just saw Camila Cabello fucking Hailee Steinfeld," Zendaya whispered dramatically, trying to make the tea that she was spilling sound even more intriguing than it already was. Dinah and Ally's eyes widened in shock because Hailee Steinfeld was known as the biggest prude to walk St. Adams High School. Most guys had been trying to get with her since they had met her, and yet she constantly turned them down. For Camila Cabello to be the one to achieve what no boy at St. Adams could, it only made her even more infamous.

"You're lying," Ally chimed in, and Normani secretly hoped that Zendaya actually was. The sharp pang in her heart felt rather unbearable at the news. Of course, Normani suspected that Camila would still probably sleep with other girls whilst sleeping with her, but to actually hear it out loud, it made Normani feel terrible.

"Nope, I witnessed that shit with my very own eyes," Zendaya said as she slammed her locker door shut, turning to give her friends her full attention, "Had Hailee laid out on the benches, screaming her name and everything. I dipped out as soon as I got a very unexpected view of Hailee's surprising nice ass once Cabello spun her ass around."

"Well damn," Dinah snorted, shaking her head in amusement, "If anyone could get Hailee to fall off her pedestal, of course it would be Cabello."

Zendaya sighed wistfully as she leaned against her now closed locker, "Man, is it wrong that I wish that was me? Like Cabello was putting in work, y'all. I've never heard Hailee scream like that before unless it's at her teammates during volleyball season. It was like, Camila knew just what spots to hit."

Normani snorted in amusement to herself as she rolled her eyes. If only Zendaya knew.

"Girl, if what I hear in the soccer locker rooms is true, I know Camila hits different," Dinah chimed in, "I'm not even into girls, but I'd definitely let Cabello hit."
"Honestly, same," Ally's little voice answered in agreement. Normani found herself clenching her jaw as the little green monster formed in the pit of her stomach. She hated hearing things like this from other girls when it concerned Camila. She knew that Camila technically wasn't hers, but damn it. It didn't stop the fact that she was jealous, and annoyed.

"I'm going to class," Normani stated abruptly before her friends could continue voicing their fantasies about Camila.

All three of the girls turned their heads to look at Normani, "Girl, you okay?" Dinah questioned.

"I'm fine," Normani answered before spinning on her heels to march away, her friends watching her go with furrowed brows and concerned shared glances.

"She does realize she has a free period right now, right?" Ally asked.

"Girl, let her be," Dinah waved her hand dismissively, "She's been hella moody all damn day. I think it may be nearing that time of the month. Z, tell us more about what you witnessed in the locker room."

Normani grumbled in annoyance to herself as she marched down the hall, her eyes narrowed in a dangerous glare, and her books clenched tightly to her chest. Her fellow students parted like the red sea at the deadly glare on her features, whispering to one another about what could have caused the Normani Kordei to be so pissed off. Most of them thought that it had been another fight between her and Arin. Shit, if only they knew.

Normani huffed as she turned down an empty hall, the bell ringing overhead that soon classes would be starting and she'd be able to find an empty area to go to and be alone for a while. Her eyes were downcasted as she trudged down the hall, unaware of her surroundings as she cursed to herself, "Fuck you, Camila Cabello," she grumbled.
"I mean, if that's what you want to do."

Normani's head snapped up suddenly, and she jerked her head to the left to see Camila sitting on the floor, leaning against a wall with a book in her hand. Normani wanted so desperately to be mad at her, to walk up to her, slap the stupidly sexy smirk off of her face, and walk away. However, once Camila's soft brown eyes met hers, she basically lost all the fight left in her.

"What are you doing here?" Normani questioned lamely. The corners of Camila's lips tugged upwards in amusement.

"I do go to school here, Kordei," Camila answered.

"Could have fooled me. I haven't seen you around at all today," Normani scoffed as she resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Camila's smirk widened as she slowly rose to her feet.

"Been looking for me?"

"As if. I just happened to notice you weren't in History, nor were you in the cafeteria."

"I had more important things to do," Camila shrugged her shoulders casually as she took a step towards Normani, whilst Normani slowly to a half step backwards.

"Like Hailee Steinfeld."

Camila lifted an eyebrow silently at Normani's words, at the sharp bite in her tone as she spat out Hailee's name as if it were a disease. Camila would be lying if she said she hadn't found it the least bit attractive, "Where'd you hear that from?"

"Does it matter?" Normani answered Camila's question with a question, and Camila smirked in response.

"Are you jealous, Kordei?"

"What? Jealous of the fact that you fucked Hailee in the locker rooms after spending five hours with me last night?" Normani scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

"Says the girl with a boyfriend," Camila stated as she took another step towards Normani, causing Normani to take yet another step away.

"I don't fuck my boyfriend immediately after sleeping with you," Normani tried to argue. Yet another step was taken, and yet another step was taken backwards.

"Yet, you are still with him, are you not?" another step, and fuck. Normani has hit a wall. Literally. She couldn't back away anymore as her back was now pressed up against the lockers. Camila smirked at this because she knew she had Normani exactly where she wanted her.

"This isn't about me right now, Camila," Normani huffed in annoyance, and she tried to ignore the way her heart raced as Camila's hand lifted to press against the locker by her head.

"I like the way you say my name," Camila whispered, her tone taking on the fucking husky tone it tended to take on whenever she spoke to Normani. And goddamn, if it didn't make Normani feel weak in the knees. Why did Camila have to have this kind of effect on her? It just wasn't fair.

"You're such a bitch," Normani glared at Camila in annoyance, and she could have sworn she saw the tiniest hint of a smile forming on Camila's features.

"I haven't done anything wrong here, Kordei. I told you the terms and conditions, you're the one who decided to ignore them, that's on you," Camila said as she leaned closer towards Normani, her head dipping to press her lips against Normani's neck. Normani inhaled sharply as Camila kissed right on the sensitive spot of her neck, her breath hitching in her throat as she felt Camila's teeth graze teasingly against that spot, "If you can't handle it," Camila spoke against her skin, sending all too good vibrations across Normani's already sensitive body. Camila let her lips trail towards Normani's ear, "Then you can always back out."

Normani tried not to moan. She really did. She had tried to remain strong, and not think about how good Camila's lips felt against her skin. But then Camila's teeth were on her ear, tugging so slightly that Normani nearly crumbled, and it was only Camila's hands grabbing onto her waist that kept her from falling to the ground. Camila pulled away slowly, that arrogant, yet ridiculously sexy smirk ever present on her features. Normani used what last bit of remaining strength she had to push at Camila's shoulders, effectively moving the girl away from her. Camila moved away as Normani had requested, because despite all of her arrogance, Camila knew better than to proceed any further without consent.

Normani tried to glare at Camila, but she couldn't. She huffed as she stood a bit straighter, ignoring the heat forming in the pit of her belly, "I'll see you this weekend," were her final words before she spun on her heels to run off towards the library.

Camila had watched her go, staring after Normani's retreating form until she could no longer see her. Camila sighed as she ran a hand through her hair, her smirk effectively falling from her features.

A part of her was surprised at Normani's jealously, unsure of why she had even been jealous. It wasn't like they were even together.

She also unsure where Normani had gotten the idea that she had slept with Hailee Steinfeld. Camila hadn't ever even spoken to the supposed "prude" of St. Adams in her life. She respected people's boundaries, unlike some of the other fuckboys at the school and she never even thought to pursue Hailee before in her life.

Sure, the girl was hot, but she wasn't special enough to have Camila chasing after her. Camila Cabello chased after no one.

"Camz?" Lauren's voice brought Camila from her thoughts, and she turned to see her best friend approaching her from the opposite end of the hall that Normani had disappeared down, "What are you doing?"

"Huh? Oh nothing, I forgot my key to the music room at home. Couldn't get in," Camila shrugged her shoulders casually, only partially lying. She didn't mention that she was also attempting to seduce Normani Kordei.

"Of course you did," Lauren snorted as she stepped towards the door of the room in question, pulling her own key from her back pocket, "I thought I told you to make sure you had everything before we left this morning."

Camila flashed a sheepish grin, reaching a hand up to rub the back of her neck, "I may have forgotten to make sure I had my keys..."

Lauren rolled her eyes as she unlocked the door to the music room, slipping inside and cutting the light on.

This was where the group of friends normally hung out. The teacher, Miss Lovato, favored the group since they were just Freshman musicians in her Choir class. She had given them the key to one of the rooms that was soundproofed enough for them to rehearse for their band gigs, and often times a nice place to just hang out.

Camila shut the door behind her as she followed Lauren into the room. Lauren had gone straight to one of the chairs, sitting down to tug off her backpack and dig around to find some homework to work on. Whilst Camila had gone off towards an acoustic guitar in the room, pulling it from the stand it leaned against. She sat down in a chair and placed her sheet music on the music stand in front of her.

She had been trying to work on a new song for the band, but had been coming up blank. After a moment drifted towards Normani. Fucking Normani Kordei. Fuck, how Camila would have much rather be worshipping...no, not worshipping, ravishing Normani's body. After their moment in the hall, all Camila could think about was being with Normani again. No feelings, no strings, just raw, passionate sex. Just how she liked it. Like animals.

Camila's eyes widened. She had it.

Camila grinned to herself as she started playing the guitar, bopping her head up and down to herself as she played a rhythm she felt would suit the lyrics already swirling around in her head.

This was perfect. Guess sleeping with Normani Kordei Hamilton also made Normani Camila's muse.

********

A/N

Heyy, y'all! Did ya miss me? I missed you guys!

I hope you guys enjoy this rollercoaster I'm about to take you on with this story, because I can assure you it will be a wild ride ;).

Be sure to let me know what you guys think, if you want! And don't worry I will be trying to update this as frequently as possible!

See y'all next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 9.7K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops
74.9K 1.1K 31
Lol sorry for the crappy titles But um yeah A lot of these are sad because I tend to write when I'm angry or upset, soo just a warning. Some of them...
89.9K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...
625K 19.8K 38
It's so hard to forget about the people who once loved you and cared for you. And it's harder to forget the ones who have cheated you and played you...