Damianette one shots

By Honah-Lee

one shots of Marinette and Damian More

Disclaimer
Inspiration Day 1
Sword play Day 2
Legend day 3
Flowers day 4
Sweater day 5
Comfort day 6
Chill day 7
Wind day 8
Book Day 9
Freedom day 10
Snow globe 11 day
Soulmate day 12
Trapped day 13
Heat day 14
Cats day 15
Royalty day 16
De-aging day 17
Tagged
Northern lights day 18
Anti-Hero day 19
Betrothed day 20
Darkness day 21
Ice day 22
Melted heart day 23
Light day 24
White day 25
School day 26
Falling day 27
Distress day 28
Hot chocolate day 29
Dancing day 30
Fireworks 31 day
Thank You
My plan
The Deal
Soulmate 2
Request
Rivals can be lovers part 1
fell in love young part 1
Betrothed from hate to love
Rival to lovers part 2
Rivals to lovers part 3
Rivals to Lovers part 4
Falling in Love young part 2
Genderswap Part 1 where it began
Destined to be together
Requests
Multiple
Smoke and Fire
Ballet
Teen Beach Damianette
Elf Part 1: The Knight
Question
Cousins!
Never try to repeat the same mistakes
Elf Part 2: Royal Hearing
Needing To Let Go
Chosen
Meeting The Family
Unknown Family
A Not So Good Greeting Part 1
Songs From Parent's
A Not So Good Greeting Part 2
A Not So Good Greeting Part 3
Stubborness Is In The Genes
How? (part 2 to Cousins!)
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!
Real Friends
after math of being chosen
Justice for Wattpadder's
Teenfic.Net isn't the only one
We're so close
Hero in the wind part 1
Plagg wants to forget
Plagg wants to forget part 2
Hero in the wind Part 2
When a door closes another opens up
Damianette 2021
Yes Grandfather
Day 1 - Grumpy Cat In A Fairy Tail
Day 2 - Penpals Send More Than Letters
Day 3 - Drama
Day 4 - Cookies And Shorts
Day 5 - Warning Signs From A Kid
Day 6 - Butterflies
Day 7 - Meeting
Day 8 - Hurt
Day 9 - Tears
Day 10 - Frozen with luck
day 11 - Fancy Occasion
Day 12 - Neutral
Day 13 - Mother in law
Day 14 - Naughty or Nice
Day 15 - Just A Friend
Day 16 - Marvel AU
Day 17 - Family Dinner
Day 18 - Mended
Day 19 - Glitter
Day 20 - Best Friends Wedding
Day 21- Puzzle
Day 22 - Silent
Day 23 - Goodbye
Day 24 - Christmas Eve
Day 25 - Christmas
Day 26 - Boxing Day
Day 27 - Escape
Day 28 - Call A Friend
Day 29 - Sweet
Day 30 - Memory
Day 31 - New Year's Eve
Lone Wolf
Your His Daughter!
Big Brother Damian
She's My Daughter
Rescue
Boy band
Dancing Girl
Beautiful Together
Sacrifice
Revenge Dress
Hallow Haunt Day 1
Haunted Hallow Day 2

Gender Swap part 2 the war

1.1K 35 5
By Honah-Lee

Luka Pov

I sighed looking through social media but suddenly stopped feeling my anger flare-up. Lila had gone too far this time. She had invited all of her sheep to a private blog and to my luck My little sister gave me access. There they were plotting something serious all that I knew was that it was called plan MLF which never meant anything good for sure. But I wasn't getting back to Paris for another few weeks. I just hoped nothing serious would happen.

Marin POV

I jogged for a while before heading while I was jogging I was listening to some music.

I went upstairs to my condo and took a shower. After word getting in a simple button down dark blue shirt and a pair of jeans. I ran down the stairs and went to school and just hoping that it would be a calm day. Danielle and Lila have been fighting none stop since I went on the awkward and torture date. When it started Lila would always cling on to me then Danielle would tear her off and drag me away.

Luckily I have a friend who has been able to keep me sane Kagami. She had come back from her tour since she was the best fencer in the world. As soon as I got to the school she came over.

"Hey Marin see you survived." I chuckled while looking down. I pushed my sleeves up so they were just above my elbows.

"Well it's not like I had a choice. I need my education and anywhere I will require parental permission." She smiled at me before looking past me and hardening a cold glare. I turned to see the sheep and Lila coming. Along with Danielle close enough to her everything and come over if she so chooses to. I groaned seeing putting my head in my hands.

"Mar-Mar can you me go get some ice cream after school later?" She asked in a overly sweet, flirtatious and sickening tone. While fluttering her lashes and trailing a single finger up my arm. I wanted to vomit but held it in.

"Hey Rossi let go of Marin!" Danielle shouted while marching over. I looked at Kagami for help but it looked as if she didn't know what to do either.

"How about no Danielle. Mar-Mar said he would take me out for some ice cream didn't he?" She asked me digging her nails into my arm. I bit my lip from crying out in pain. I was about to answer her when the bell rang. I sighed in relief while pulling my arm from Lila's claws then hurried to class. When I got there I went to the back and taking my seat.

When everyone arrived I simply just pulled my school work out wanting an excuse to not talk to them. But then I felt a tap on my shoulder I sighed and looked up.

"H-hey, Marin I w-was wondering if you would l-like to come with me to see L-Luka play in N-Nice." I smiled at Emma who had just asked me and looked almost like a very red strawberry.

"Sure, when is it?" I asked happy to hangout with a friend and get to see the one I do like.

"N-next weekend." I wrotw it down and smiled at her in thanks just before she went back to her seat.

Danielle POV

I growled at their interaction with each other.it was so neaseating. Marin didn't even like Agreste so why would she want to go see a popular rising star? I glanced and saw Lila glaring daggers into Agreste. But then I smirked and sent a message to Grayson. I knew he had an extra ticket to the concert since Starfire had to cancel for a some reason.

Now I will be able to go and figure out who Marin actually likes. Then make sure Lila can't ruin them. Since I know she would and if I can't have Marin then neither can Lila. Plus I already know Marin doesn't like her.

Marin POV

I worked quietly and ran out of class as soon as the final bell rang for the day. I ran until I stopped and found myself under the Eiffel tower I sighed and jogged away knowing that Lila and her sheep will show up soon. And with Danielle following them.

"Mar-Mar!" I groaned hearing Lila. I turned to look at her and saw that her sheep had their phones out pointed at us with smirks.

"What are you doing here Lila?" I asked in a neutral tone to the best of my abilities. I knew that there was a slight tone of annoyance and disgust. She walked over and latches on to my arm tightly and dug her nails in. I fought the urge to rip my arm away and the grimace from the pain.

"Well I wanted to show you something." So I followed her not seeing a way out of this but hoping something would happen so I could get away.

"And what may that be." I asked hoping that Mr. Bugs luck would work for me in this instance. But it seemed like was against me since it didn't work.

"Since we have been on so many dates I was wondering if you would become my boyfriend?" I felt my heart drop and my mouth go dry. Become Lila boyfriend. No I would become her personal assistant at beat the worst was being her slave. I looked at the cameras feeling very self conscious at the moment.

"Rossi tell your sheep to shut their phones off!" Danielle shouted as she grabbed my other arm and tried yanking me away from Lila. But Lila only dug her nails in deeper and yanked me towards her. This continued and a small trail of blood was visible on my arm Lila was latched onto. I looked around and saw Kagami I made eye contact with her and begged for her to help me. She chuckled before she came over and helped me.

"Alright break it up! Come on Marin my mom wants to have tea with you." She then grabbed my shirt and dragged me off. She continued this until we were out of their sight. She let and we both sighted relieved. I looked at Kagami with a thankful smile.

"Thanks Kagami your a life saver." She nodded but walked off I followed her not wanting to get caught by my crazy class. She then stopped and looked at me with a smirk.

"I wasn't kidding about my mom thought so you should go get ready." I chuckled before saying okay and walking off. I simply got home and took care of the scratches that Lila left then dressed in a simple long sleeve black button down dress shirt and dress pants with nice shoes before walking out and heading to Kagami home. When I got there her mother assistant led me to the sitting room where tea was served. There me and her mother talked about me and Kagami being friends.

This was normal she did this every month and every month I passed. Today was no different. After words I went home and packed what I needed for the trip with Emma to watch Luka. But I had other plans. I had called and texted Luka asking if I could join her on the rest of her tour and she said yes so I had taken a few weeks off of school to do this. Which wasn't a big deal since I could graduate at any given moment. When I finished packing I checked the time and saw it was late.

I went to bed not wanting to deal with getting up and possibly missing the flight I went to bed. I slept peacefully and woke to my alarm. I ran around getting and grabbing last minute items before going down stairs and getting into the limo waiting for me that also held Emma. Then we were on our way. The flight wasn't eventful but since I had messaged Luka about us coming she invited us to come visit with her before the concert started.

When we got there Emma didn't get out. I looked my head in with a questionable look. She simply sighed before answering my unsaid question.

"My father has me doing a few things before the concert. So I won't be able to visit with Luka." I nodded in agreement feeling her father was ruining this fun trip. I went to the door after the car drove off. I nocked on the door not long after Luka answered I smiled and so did she.

"Hey Luka." I said smiling at her. She blush a little while smiling at me.

"Hey Marin come on in." I smiled and walked in. She led me to the couch where her guitar along with a song she was working on. I sat down and she sat a vision away from me.

"So what song are you working on?" She picked up her music sheets and her guitar before looking at me. She seemed nervous but answered my question.

"It's a duet but I don't think the person I would like to sing it with." I bit my lip  before asking. I wanted to tell her how I felt so badly.

"I have had feelings for them for a long time. But I'm not sure if they have feelings for me." I looked at her contemplating if I should tell her or not. "And that person is you." I looked at her shocked for a moment before I smiled at her. I grabbed her hand and leaned forward. She leaned forward as well and we shared a soft but meaningful kiss.

"So I'm the one you want to sing with." She giggled while nodding I smirked before agreeing. She was thrilled and we got to work on planing out the song and my entrance.

That night

I walked in circles trying to calm my nerves. Luka is trying to calm me down but with everything going on in Paris it isn't easy.

"Marin please sir down you'll feel better." I sat down and looked at Luka. She sat next to me and grabbed my hands with hers. "You'll so great. And so what if Lila will see it. Maybe she'll finally leave you alone." I smiled at her in thanks.

"I'm just so nervous since I never done anything like this before." She smiled and stood up looking me in the eyes.

"That's why I'll help you every step of the way." She said before kissing me on the cheek. I smiled and as if time was moving way too fast it was the end of the concert and that meant that me and Luka would be singing the duet she made. I got on stage bad walked over after Luka introduced me and we sang.

When we finished everyone cheered. I smiled and wrapped my arm around Luka shoulder. We got off stage and everything seemed perfect. Even Danielle who showed up with her brother and Emma congratulated us. And when we got back after the few weeks Luka had left Lila castle of lies had fallen. But that didn't mean I became friends with everyone. No I decided I didn't want people like that in my life so we don't talk with them anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 6.2K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
52.9K 670 25
NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS check me out on ao3, under the same username!
38.7K 894 20
Maribat one-shots and other miraculous and dc crossover stories. Most of these will be pretty short but I hope you'll still enjoy! Characters belong...
12K 366 8
Read the first oneshot for context in My Book of Maribat Oneshots. Just little outtakes and snippets of what everyone wanted. Note: This work is pure...