The YouTuber ~ Dating A Spir...

By ailovexiaowang

It's the sequel of The Youtuber, but doesn't relate to the previous one. Same characters, different roles and... More

2.Haunted Mansion
3.Baobei
4The Fever
5 The Taste Of Love
6 Faded Whisper
7 Forever
8 Free
9 Meet Another You
10 Opening The Storm
11 The Fight
12 The Detention
13 Get Closer
14 The Things Get Weirder
15 The Meeting
16 My Longing
17 But You're Not Him
18 Chaonei No. 81
19 The Cure
20 A Journey To Find You
21 The Flame
22 Que Sera, Sera
23 Fading
24 Farewell
25 The Void
26 Abide The Fate
27 Affirmation
28 To Let You Go
29 The Spirits Of Love

1How To Get More Subscribers?

4.2K 202 23
By ailovexiaowang

I'm in the middle of editing the video we're going to upload on our YouTube channel. It's been three months we are not getting a lot of views on our channel. Last time, the view could reach 700k to 1 millions in two weeks. But now, if we're reach the view until 100k makes us happy enough. Mostly, we only can reach until 35k or 50 k the most. And that is for months! Maybe the viewers get bored with our appearance who only based on out ordinary talents and good looking. Maybe because we're getting older.

Oh! I almost forgot! My name is Xiao Zhan. I'm 21 now. I still study in a university in Beijing. I make a Youtube channel about 3 years ago with my best buddies, Wang Zhuo Cheng and Liu Hai Kuan. Err... Hai Kuan 2 years older than us. He's my cousin. Now he is attending his final year in the university. I and Zhuo Cheng study at the same university, but Hai Kuan is attending the other university, but still in Beijing.

"How is it?" Zhuo Cheng comes and flops himself on my bed. We're share the rent in a flat. Me, Zhuo Cheng and Hai Kuan.

"Almost done...!" I reply to him with a mumble. "You're eating like a baboon...."

Suddenly a pillow landed on the back of my head.

"Asshole....!" I turn and glare at him.

"My talent is only that to show off, Jerk...!" He sneers.

"What time we got class?" I ask him.

He glances at his phone.

"In one hour," he replies.

"It's almost done...." I mutter.

I continue to edit the video, while Zhuo Cheng playing with his phone.

"Nah! Done!" I cry, hitting the done button on my laptop after about half an hour later.

I don't hear Zhuo Cheng replying. He's so quiet until I thought he's asleep. I turn my head to the bed. He doesn't sleep. He's still busy scrolling through the device.

"What makes you so engrossed in your handphone?" I ask him.

"Huh?' Zhuo Cheng raises his head, clueless.

"What do you see in your handphone?" I ask him again, approaching him on the bed.

"Uh? No-nothig!" He says. He quickly drops his phone and turns the screen off when I try to peek.

I glare at him. Then I huff.

"Let's go to the campus!" I say, sling my backpack on my shoulder.

He doesn't reply. But he gets up from the bed and walks out of my room. I follow him.

I wait for him in the living room while he's colecting his stuff from his room. He comes out with his oxford bag and his bike key in his hand.

"Let's go!" He says.

I go to the Uni by Zhuo Cheng's bike. I tag along behind him, of course. The distance between our Uni with our rented flat is about 15 minutes by his bike.

I hop off of Zhuo Cheng's bike when we reach the student vehicle's parking lot. We walk side by side to our class. On the way, we bump into a small group of girls.

"Dude! Zoey...." I whisper to Zhuo Cheng and slap on his chest with the back of my hand.

Zoey is our junior. One year later than our academic year. She's a gorgeous girl with a fine feature. She has a pair of big and round eyes which makes my heart waver everytime she makes a glare. She often glares at me, I don't know why. I never even try to disturb her or flirt with her, actually. I'm not a confident man who will approach a girl bluntly. Like He Peng. He will always tries to attract her attention when Zoey obviously dislike him. What can he proud of, to be honest? He's not a star in our university. He's not smart, too. He doesn't come from the prospect family. And.... Not to be cruel. He's ugly, too. Shortly, he's good at nothing. He also often make harsh comments on my YouTube channel which I have to delete and I block him from viewing my channel. But still, he finds his way to sneak into the comment section.

I stop walking when the group of those girls pass by us. I stun and looking at Zoey who flicks her wavy long hair, walking elegantly. A soft smile curls up on her full lips. Slightly, he glares at me. That's it! Her glare. I have to clutch my hand on my chest,.watching her off, walking before her friends.

"Tch!"

I hear someone clicks a tongue. I turn to Zhuo Cheng's side. He is looking at me with a scowling face. His glabella creating the deep lines. I sneer seeing his expression, putting my hand down from my chest.

"What is wrong with you?" Asks him.

"What's wrong what?" I retort.

"Everytime you see her, you must act like an idiot!' he says. Then he resumes the walk.

"What is wrong of being in love with a girl as gorgeous as Zoey?" I retort.

"She's so skinny. What do you like about her?" He huffs.

"Heyy... Are you fat, ma?" I laugh at him.

He glares at me and hits my arm.

"I pity you. You're skinnier than me....!" He snorts. He walks faster,. leaving me behind.

"Heyyy....!!" I frown. I run a little to get to his pace.

"I think Hai Kuan is skinnier than us...!" I say.

Zhuo Cheng slowed his pace and stops.I follow his act. He sends me a glare. I flinch. What's with that glare?

"He's taller than us!" He retorts. Then he walks again, leaving me in a wonder.

"What's wrong with him? Since we're going to school, he's so moody already...." I mumble to myself.

I shake my head, waving off the thought. Then I walk again to go to our class. It'll start in 5 minutes.

*****

We're sitting on the living room after uploading our latest video on our channel. Three of us watching our video to catch up with the comments from the viewers. We feel bored after there are only a few people who watching our video, and there is no one commented, yet. Our channel really having a downfall and this is really put us down. We become too lazy to make a new video. We made this video after about a month we paused making the video, in the hope when we upload our new video, the subscribers will miss us and watch it. But our prediction is wrong. We even losing a lot of subscribers.

"Aah.... So boriiiiinnngggg....!" Hai Kuan cries, rubbing his face with his hands.

I and Zhuo Cheng glances at him.

"What we have to do to get back the subscribers' attention again?" Asks Zhuo Cheng.

"We need a new content," replies Hai Kuan.

"New content?' I look at Hai Kuan who promptly nods.

"What content?" Asks Zhuo Cheng.

"You see? Now, too many people who have good voice, even better than Zhan. They're prodigy. My beatbox cannot compete with the professional ones,and you...." Hai Kuan glances at Zhuo Cheng.

Zhuo Cheng scowls looked at by Hai Kuan. He hits Hai Kuan's back.

"Ok, ok! I'm good at nothing. Ok?" Zhuo Cheng says, a little whining. "I only know how to eat...." He mutters

"Not that what I mean" says Hai Kuan. " You make people angry...!" He continues.

I snorts.

"Huh? What did I do? What I did is just eating....!" Zhuo Cheng feels worry.

"That's why!" Replies Hai Kuan.

"That's why what?" Zhuo Cheng scowls.

"You keep eating and you don't seem to get fat. That makes the people who are on diet angry!" Hai Kuan laughs. I also laugh.

"Asshole!" Zhuo Cheng glares at Hai Kuan.

"What makes you come back late?" I ask Hai Kuan after we're dome teasing Zhuo Cheng.

"Oh! I help my junior in the karate club....!" Replies Hai Kuan.

"Who? Zan Jin?" I'm guessing.

"Hmn," Hai Kuan hums and nods.

"He's the first year, right? And I saw him very close to you..." I commenting.

Hai Kuan is about to answer when Zhuo Cheng cuts his speech.

"He likes the junior. I think he has crush on him!" Says Zhuo Cheng, cutting off Hai Kuan's speech. He flops himself on the couch he is sitting on. I and Hai Kuan are sitting in the floor.

I glance at Zhuo Cheng. I saw him lying down facing the backrest. Then I turn my gaze at Hai Kuan who seems quiet. His eyes are in the show on our YT channel, but I can tell he is not into the show. His mind is travelling somewhere else.

"I'm going to sleep now. I have morning class tomorrow. Oi! Cheng! You better go to sleep, too!" I say, stretching my body. Then I get up.

"I'm going to browse something first....! Leave the laptop here...!' He replies.

"What arr you going to browse!? Porn?" I tease him.

"Get lost!" Zhuo Cheng shouts and hits my butt.

"Hey! I'm straight, man!" I cry.

"Which gay man will attracted to your flat ass?' Zhuo Cheng snorts. He gets up from his sleeping position.

"You!" I burst into a laugh.

"Asshole! Who says I'm gay??' Zhuo Cheng protested. He throw a cushion at me.

I run before the cushion hits me.

"Enough bickering, Guys! I also want to sleep...!" Hai Kuan meddles. He gets up from the floor and stands beside Zhuo Cheng who already holding the laptop on the table. He glances at Zhuo Cheng.

"Don't sleep too late. After finish browsing, you better go to sleep, too...!" He reminding Zhuo Cheng.

Zhuo Cheng doesn't respond. Hai Kuan walks toward his room.

"Cheng! Remember! Tomorrow we have a quiz ..!" I reminding him.

"I know. I don't forget...!" He replies, eyes never leaving the computer.

I shrug my shoulders. Then I also entering my room.

I don't sleep. I enjoying Zoey's pictures on her Instagram. She's so beautiful. I wish I have a courage to talk to her. At least befriend her, I will very happy already.

"Dude!!"

I drop my phone when suddenly Zhuo Cheng comes into my room, open the door with a bang in the wall.

"Bastard! You scared me!!" I yell at him.

Zhuo Cheng doesn't take my curse for him. He walks to my bed with the laptop in his hand.

"I found something for our new content! It's a trend now!" He says, sotting in my bed.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"Look!" He shoves the laptop at my face.

I take over the laptop and look at what he pointing at.

"Chanonei no.81... Baroque Beijing mansion. ..." I read the caption woth a mumble.

"Are you crazy??" I yell at Zhuo Cheng.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 1.7K 19
This is second book of cursed house. Those who Haven't read the cursed house yet please read!!! Xiao zhan aka weiying was now in romantic relationshi...
33.8K 1.8K 47
After the loss of her mother, Tia is left with grief and a large sum of inheritance. Investing in a very old, yet beautiful mansion, she stands to in...
107K 10K 22
I'll be two steps behind you... That sentence is always appear in the comment section everytime he uploaded his latest video on his YouTube channel r...
106K 7.5K 76
It's been a year since the world turned on Xiao Zhan, and just as long since he turned on Yibo. But what was the alternative? Now, Wang Yibo is back...