broken n crazed - yg x bts

Από Lvst-Svga

bts X yoongi bts has been making yoongi's life a living hell for betraying them. Or everyone has a secret t... Περισσότερα

[btsxyoongi- broken n crazed]
•interlued•
[warnιng]
chapter 1: wнy?
chapter 2: нell?
chapter 3: conғυѕιon?
chapter 4: old acqυaιnтance?
chapter 5: on тнe rυn?
chapter 7: capтιve?
chapter 8: brothel?
chapter 9: debt?
chapter 10: kim seokjin?
chapter 11: Park Jimin?

chapter 6: ѕтalĸerѕ?

1.5K 51 4
Από Lvst-Svga

yoongi pov

[🍇]

"Thank you Lisa, you don't know how thankful I am" I say, a warm mug of hot cocoa in hand while snuggled up with blankets on the couch.

"It's no problem yoongi, I'm always here for you" Lisa said with a bright smile that could light up a room before leaving to her room again. that reminded me of someone. I shake the thought off as she walked back from her room with more blankets.

"The air conditioning should be up and running at least two days from days from now" she said, plopping more blankets down on the cold couch I  sat on.

I really couldn't believe Lisa actually welcomed me back into her embrace even though I broke out of it without a word. I know Lisa is hurt. I know I hurt her a lot when I ran away like that. I'm surprised she didn't beat me to a pulp when she saw me again after leaving her and the others like that. But she didn't? She opened her arms back up and put me in that embrace I always felt safe and loved in. I honestly don't deserve it.

"Lisa, listen, I'm sorry for actually abandoning you and the others, I can't thank you enough for letting me back in, it means a lot" I spoke with my heart, tearing up in the process.

"yoongi, it's fine. I understood your circumstances and options and never questioned your motives again. You wanted a better life, and I could never take that away from you" Lisa said, wiping my tears away as I sniffled.

"Thank you Lisa, you the best friend ever" I said as I let out a cry, Lisa's kindness and understanding making my heart shake, I set down my mug as I went in for a big hug.

—————————————    ———————————

??? pov

[?]

I hate myself. Ive done the worst of the worst. I've caused pain nobody should experience. Why did I lie? Why did I let the poisonous emotion called jealousy easily overtake me in such a vial way? What have I done? I must confess, confess to the sin I decide to rain upon someone else.  I've punished them horrible because I couldn't contain the insecure beast inside me. I can't go on any longer deceiving the ones I'm supposed to be trusted of.

I made a mistake.

—————————————  —————————————

taehyung pov

[🍍]

"Hey! Look there" I shouted as we all were on a late night drive and I happened to spot yoongi walking home with some tramp, everyone snapped their eyes towards the direction I pointed in.

"Who is she?" Jimin ask with disgust on his face as he watched the women rub all over yoongi and giggling:

"Looks like some local street hooker" hoseok said with bitterness dripping from his tone as he watch the two fall all over each other while having a laughful conversation with daggers.

I saw everyone looked jealously at the two. Although, the women he was hanging with did look awfully familiar.  We cautiously began to slowly follow them, not wanting to get caught.

I remember they used to walk each other home from a job yoongi used to work at he said he worked a waitress at. Back then she still dressed like a trap. I just couldn't catch her name. I didn't want tell the others to lead them on, but still. Didn't he say he dropped her long ago? What is going on?

We continued to tail them until they went into some sketchy apartment building, namjoon came to a stop, putting his suv in park. I then really looked around and noticed that this was a pretty rough part.

"I hope he doesn't live in this dump" Jin said with his face twisted as he looked around the town.

There were cigarette buds everywhere, broken liquor bottles, trash and graphite, street corner prostitutes, crack dealers, constant distant police sirens, and more. The place was just horrible.

"Gosh, I didn't know he was struggling this much" jungkook commented quietly as he looked down into his lap. We all were in shock of the condition of the town yoongi lives in.

"Weren't yoongi's parents pretty well off? I wonder what happened." Hoseok broke the silence.

"I heard his dad was a lawyer and his mom a doctor, his grandparents even passed on a huge will to his mother. So how could he be like this?" Namjoon added, he did a little research on yoongi back then.

Let's just say we're not your regular group of popular boys. We all are very well off with everything we need. We were kind of obsessed over yoongi. That's why when we heard what he did, it broke us all.

"I know we're supposed to be watching him and everything, but I have a time i need to get home by" jimin finished with a yawn.

"I guess it is pretty late" Jin said as he stretched himself.

"Let's head back, my parents could be home any moment now and I don't want to be caught out late again. Just to save me the trouble" I added, yawning as well.

"All right guys, I'm taking you guys back now. We can continue this later" namjoon said. Staring the suv again.

I took one last look at the beat up apartment building before we drove off.

I'm sorry yoongi.

—————————————-   ——————————

yoongi pov

[🍇]

I sped my walking, looking behind be as less noticeable as possible. Not wanting the person following me to know that I caught onto them. I knew my situation had me a little paranoid, so didn't want to jump to conclusions just yet. I gave it three more minuets.

Just for them to still be following me. I brisket my pace. I knew I was in trouble and I wouldn't let myself be taken this early. The vehicle speed up with me. I went even quicker. Only for the vehicle to follow in pursuit.

Alright, what should I do? Okay, okay, okay, OKAY! I'm trying my best to stay calm but I can't! I then just decide to take a relaxing breath in and out before contemplating my options.

I either one, run. Two, confront them. Or three, tell someone close to me since my dumb as left my phone home. Two would just be child's play. I can't do three or think of calling the police because then I'd have to explain why their after me at I'll have a even bigger target on me. I have to keep it low. An investigation on me wouldn't been the best right now. I need a plan before I get them involved.

So I went with one. I ran like hell. I ran like never before. I heard the van speed up but I didn't even look back. I ran even quicker, my lungs burning in protest. I heard the vehicles engine rev louder as the person speed up even more, as if teasing me. My thighs hurt and crapped as fighter to go even faster, my lack of excise taking a toll. I ran, not wanting to be caught this early, I ran.

ℒ.ℬ [🍷]

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

4.4K 191 14
"Tell me, how fucked up was your life, Kim Taehyung?" --------------- They are ghosts, they are dead, but can't anyone really see them? ©SiKook97...
118 35 20
Who will Y/N end up with? Yoongi a bit of a cold hearted man who has hidden sides that can make her blood boil, Jimin a flirty man but truly sweet on...
24.6K 1.4K 19
Friends can break your heart too.. How can anyone know how you feel, if you don't tell them? As always with my stories, there is smut, there is curs...
116K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...