| The Cursed Quirk | A JJK x...

By iliketoshift

AYO THIS ISNT DISCONTINUED ANYMORE ITS JUST UNDER HELLA EDITING SO LIKE IT WONT MAKE THAT MUCH SENSE? Midoriy... More

Chapter 1; Entrance Exam (EDITED!!)
Chapter 2; Principal Nezu (EDITTEDD!!!
Chapter 4; Physical Assessment and Hero training
Chapter 5; Battle training
Chapter 6; Battle training part 2
Chapter 7; Battle training part 3
Chapter 8; Battle training part 4
bye

Chapter 3; Class 1A

7.9K 191 142
By iliketoshift

A/N: I edited the last chapters title. Sorry it was called 'Class 1A' when Class 1A wasn't featured.

1 (?) week later

(Was it one week or two weeks..? Idk)

It had been a week since his visit with Nezu the principal of UA. He was at first very surprised that Nezu wanted to know more about his quirk before he was an official student at UA, but he shrugged it off as Nezu just wanting to know more about quirks and how different ones work.

He thought maybe Nezus quirk had him naturally more curious in everything, his quirk gives him a very high IQ.. and hes a dog? Bear? Mouse kinda thing.

So by Midoriya's logic Nezu's higher IQ made him more curious on everything. It might not have been very good logic but he was working with what he was given, and he wasnt given much.

Knock knock

"Sweetie?" He heard his mother Inko Midoriya call out from behind his bedroom door. "UA's letter is here.." she trailed off. Standing up from where he was stretching his legs on his small twin sized bed he walked over and opened his bedroom door.

"Here it is" she said shoving the letter towards her son. Looking away, scared to see what the letter said. Worry and concern written all over her face as the teen boy gently grabbed the letter and read it.

(im sorry im bad at writing letters, and I barely remember what the actual cannon projection said)

"Dear Izuku Midoriya,

We are glad to announce that you have been accepted into UA Highschool! Your homeroom is going to be class 1A with Pro Hero Eraserhead as your teacher!

Welcome to your hero academia! Go beyond plus ultra!

     -Principal Nezu"

The first letter read, the other pages of paper contained information on what teachers he would have along with his schedule. Although he would have a look at those later.

"Tuna Tuna!" Midoriya called out to his mother who was still looking away scared. Hearing her sons words she whipped her head around and read the paper herself.

"You've been accepted into UA?!" she asked very bewildered.

"Shake (salmon)." he said proudly looking at his mother who was only a little shorter than himself.

Around 2 inches or around 5 centimeters to estimate it.

"Thats great! Um, im sorry I was never a great mother towards you..." she fumbled on her words twirling her neck length green hair on her finger.

"Sujiko (salted salmon roe)!" he said in an attempt to grab her attention. Once she looked back up at him she was pulled into a hug. A hug that was meant to say, "Its fine, I forgive you.". Hugging back she finally realized how strong her son was.

"I-i c-ca-ant br-brea-th.." she stuttered out. Letting go of the hug Izuku held an apologetic look on his face. "Its fine." she reassured him.

"Now go iron your uniform for tomorrow!" Inko encouraged the teen. It seemed to work as she was then shooed out of the room and Izuku began ironing his uniform that was sent in a box along with the letters.

By the power of my sisters LEDs being on all night so I cant sleep, The next morning

After putting on his uniform and tie correctly he walked down the stairs before having to rush back up them to put his mask on.

He had forgotten to put it on again despite having worn it for literally years now. It honestly was just apart of his routine to run back up the stairs to put it on. Gently grabbing his mask he put it on his face and adjusted it just a bit so it fit right.

In one of his letters he was granted permission to wear it and was sent personal masks for his school uniform and gym uniform. He was also told he would be sent others if there was a new uniform needed for some reason.

He thanked the school deeply and whole heartedly as his usual black mask he wore wouldnt look the best with the color scheme UA has going on.

Walking down the stairs he was greeted by his mother who messed up his beautiful hair.

(His hair is straight in this and it looks like Inumakis, although you can picture it as it is in cannon if you want)

"Konbu (kelp)." the boy greeted his mother swatting away her hand from his head.

"Cmon go eat! I made pancakes!" she said in a sing song voice resuming to clean some dirty dishes from the night prior.

Quickly finishing his food he walked out the door with a quick goodbye from his mother. 'Its cold today...' he thought to himself putting his hands in his pockets.

By the power of my sister actually turning the LEDs off, later at UA

Looking at the absolutely massive door with 1A painted on in red Midoriya could only wonder why the door was so massive, its not like someone that massive was going to be in his class. Right?

Briskly walking in the classroom he headed towards his assigned seat hoping not to be noticed. It was a pretty cold day and he was tired so social interaction was a no go for him today.

Sitting at his desk he finally noticed that a very spiky blonde haired boy was in fact being yelled at by a boy with blue hair and glasses. 

This spiky blonde haired boy was none other than Katsuki Bakugou his childhood friend- I mean childhood bully.

Both of the young boys not noticing Midoriya continued on with their arguement. Much to everyone in the classrooms dissatisfaction.

"Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?" the blonde questioned mockingly.

The door opened again and a brown haired girl walked in that Midoriya recongnized as Ochako Uraraka or the girl he saved from the Zero pointer.

"Hey! Your the boy that saved me from the zero pointer arent you?!" She questioned running to his desk.

Bakugou, having not noticed the boy she was running up to turned around to see who it was. And boy was he in for a shocker.

"Deku?!?!" He questioned as menacingly as he could be.

"Shake (salmon)." Midoriya answered both their questions. Everyone turned their heads now, to see a boy speaking in food ingredients and an angry pomeranian.

"There you go speaking in those stupid ass rice ball ingredients! How the hell does that even contribute to your stupid quirk?!" the feral Bakugou questioned putting his hands on Midoriyas desk. Midoriya didnt even flinch but continued staring his eyes into Bakugous red ones.

"Tuna tuna." Midoriya motioned towards the door, then he pointed his finger and everyone seemed to get the hint as they then looked at it with impatience. From there emerged this huge yellow caterpillar.

Screams of terror erupted in the classroom.

"Ahhhh!"

"What is that?!"

"Maybe thats their quirk?!"

From the caterpillar emerged a man who seemed to be homeless judging by his appearance.

That caused more screams to erupt...

"Who is he?!"

"How did he get through security?!"

"Hes homeless!"

Their teacher, Shota Aizawa, seemingly getting fed up with all of the noise slammed his hands against his teacher stand causing everyone to shut up.

"Im your teacher, Shota Aizawa or Eraserhead. Good job telling I was there Midoriya. Anyway have any questions?" Aizawa asked tiredly.

"Why does Deku speak in rice ball ingredients?" Bakugou asked thinking he trapped Midoriya in a corner.

"It has to do with his quirk, next." the teacher responded just as tiredly as before.

"What does it have to do with his quirk?" This time it was Uraraka who asked the question. Everyone was wondering the same thing, why did his quirk effect the way he talks?

"I dont feel like explaining that. No more questions. Get your PE uniforms on and meet me outside." Aizawa finished almost getting outisde the classroom when he was asked yet another question.

"Why arent we going to orientation?" A yellow haired kid with a black lightning bolt like shape in his hair asked. He didnt seem to get the memo from earlier.

"Because you all are hero course students, you dont need orientation." The older male said finally walking out the classroom.

1386-ish words.

Thanks for reading! They will have their physical assessment and their first hero training session next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
4K 86 8
Midoriya Izuku, after being told he cannot be a hero from his idol All Might, does he stop trying? NO! Midoriya doesn't have a quirk, but he's so int...
199K 6.5K 53
Midoriya was the class scapegoat due to his lack of a quirk. In the world of quirks, not all men are created equal. When what's left of his dream is...
1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...