Oh Ophelia\\๐‘†.๐ต-EDITING

By biles-bilinski-

Marauders Fanfiction || summary inside || - {} editing as of now because I was very young... More

.Disclaimer.
Face Claims.
'Oh Ophelia. (Summary) '
โ˜ฝPrologueโ˜พ
1~~~No, Nope, No Way.
2~~~The Biggest Idiot.
3~~~Hogwarts
4~~~Stars, Stares, Stags, And A Dog.
5~~~Secrets Of The Chocolate Man
6~~~Quidditch Try Outs.
7~~~Surprise.
8~~~Awkward Love.
9~~~Walburga Returns
10~~~New Years Pt. 1
11~~~New Years Pt. 2
12~~~New Years Pt. 3
13~~~Almost Normal.
14~~~Forgiveness
15~~~Snape's Tunnel
16~~~Shunned Sirius
17~~~The Truth
-A/N-
18~~~Go Get Her
19~~~Kiss Me
A/N
21 ~~~ Stag Shouts
A/N
22~~~Quarrels and Quidditch
a/n
23~~~ Late Night.
a/n
24~~~Little Talks
25~~~ Why the Pranks Stopped
26~~~Sirelia
A/N
a/n finally
27~~~Dark Times (Time Skip to Summer After 7th)
28~~~Tea
discontinuing Oh Ophelia?

20~~~ Secrets Unraveled

1.4K 51 43
By biles-bilinski-

'Oh Ophelia'
'20~~~Secrets Unraveled'

•☽☀︎︎☾•

THE REST OF MID JANURY PASSED quickly with a small party thrown for Lily's 17th birthday in the common room. The party passed fairly smoothly with only Lily's close friends attending (James and Sirius snuck in.)

Smoothly if you didn't count the small show of James singing drunk on the table "Lily I love you, oh Lily I do, when we're apart my heart beats only for you." and then Lily's reply of "Just when I thought he was maturing."

A week had passed and it was now the second week of February. No one had found out about Ophelia and Sirius' secret, late night rendezvous.

Ophelia was happier then ever and James was starting to catch on to the sudden spurt in his sisters happy manor.

James began staying up late to wait for Sirius to come back from where he kept disappearing to, watching the Marauders Map very closely, but always finding Sirius alone.

"Sirius he's onto us." Ophelia groaned as she walked to class with Sirius.

"He won't find out, I personally removed your name from the map I told you about." Sirius said as he shrugged and tossed an arm around her shoulder.

"Still think it's stalkish having a map with the location of everyone in the school on it." Ophelia said bitterly shoving his arm off her shoulder.

"Fiesty." Sirius said nudging her shoulder which she glared at him in return. "What's got your wand in a knot today love?"

"Nothing of your concern."

"Sweetheart, I'm dating you. Your obliged to tell me everything." Sirius grinned.

"You really want to know?" Ophelia raised her eyebrows at him.

"That's why I asked." Sirius grinned wider.

"1-schoolwork, 2-girl issues, 3-stress of James finding out about are secret dating which he will totally kill us for, and I don't fancy dying anytime soon if I am being honest, I really like my life, 4-" Ophelia rambled but she was cut off by a kiss.

"You're rambling darling." Sirius grinned again.

"Oh shove off." Ophelia grumbled and walked into the classroom, collapsing into her regular Transfiguration seat besides Lily.

Lily eyed her skeptically when she walked in red in the face with Sirius.

"What?" Ophelia asked her. "Something on my face?"

"Nothing..." Lily shrugged and went back to writing in her journal.

"Horrible liar, Lily Evans." Ophelia shook her head.

"Not as bad as you, Ophelia. Or should I say Mrs. Black-" Lily started but was stopped by Ophelia's harsh grip on her mouth.

"Shhhhh!" Ophelia hissed.

Lily rolled her eyes and mumbled incoherent things through Ophelia's hand.

"Someone could've heard you!" Ophelia groaned and retightened her grip.

Lily rolled her eyes again and shook her head. Ophelia looked away for a split second and Lily took that time to stick her tongue out and lick Ophelia's hand.

"I- ewww-!" Ophelia shrieked and quickly took her hand off Lily's mouth, wiping it on her robes while shooting Lily a glare.

"What?! I didn't do anything Ophelia Bla-" Lily started smiling innocently.

Ophelia cut her off this time with a harsh kick in the shins as Professor McGonagall walked in starting class.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

"EVERYONE MEET YOUR new classmate, Benjy Fenwick." Professor McGonagall announced as a boy with brown hair and brown eyes appeared at her side. "He is a transfer from Durmstrang and will be staying with us until the end of next year. Mr. Fenwick has already been sorted into the wise house of Ravenclaw and I hope you all treat him with kindness and respect. " Professor McGonagall said peering at a the students behind her glasses.

Ophelia couldn't care less about the new student so she took the time to lay her head down on her desk and close her eyes.

"Mr. Fenwick it appears we will have to rearrange the seating to fit you in, let's have-Miss. Evans, please move to the seat beside Mr. Potter-yes I know your sitting their Mr. Black, that's why you're moving up front here beside Mr. Bones. Mr. Fenwick, you may sit beside Miss Potter."

Ophelia didn't seem to hear McGonagall say her name as she snored softly and her mouth hung open in the shape of an 'o'.

"Miss. Potter!" Professor McGonagall shrieked.

"Hm. . ." Ophelia groaned as she covered her ears.

"That would be detention tonight Miss. Potter. My office at 10." McGonagall tutted and ushered Benjy over towards Ophelia.

Sirius snickered at her as she sat up rubbing her eyes disheveled, looking very confused.

"Looking great love." Sirius winked and chuckled.

"Shut up." Ophelia muttered kicking the back of his seat.

"Ouch, rude-"

"Hello." A voice interrupted.

Ophelia's head shot up to see the new kid Benjy Fenwick standing over her with a soft smile on his face

"Oh-er hi. I'm Ophelia." Ophelia said trying a smile at him before slouching back down in her chair and getting ready to pretend to listen to the class.

"I'm Benjy, pleasure to meet you Miss. Ophelia." Benjy smiled kindly at her before taking his seat to her left.

Ophelia just hummed in response, not being in the mood to talk to any other human life.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

CLASS BEGAN SMOOTHLY AND Ophelia and Benjy were getting along great. They had begun to work together on a paper due at the end of class to Professor McGonagall on the arrow shooting spell.

"I think we should also add that the spell can- Benjy, are you even listening?!" Ophelia groaned as she looked up and caught Benjy staring at her.

Benjy jumped back in surprise and hurriedly said,
"What!? Yes, love I am. But, you-you were saying?"

Sirius gaped at the scene in front of him with a look of murder in his eyes. Only he could call her love.

"I was saying, we should add that the arrow shooting spell can shoot the arrows to-" Ophelia began once more but was cut off by Benjy.

"Are you seeing anyone?" Benjy blurted suddenly.

"I- what?" Ophelia gaped at him.

"Sorry, I sound desperate, I just can't help it. I mean, I just met you. . ." Benjy stared at her with a look of wonder in his eyes. "But, are you-are you seeing anyone?" He asked again hopefully.

"I-" Ophelia was once again cut off, this time though, by Sirius.

"She is in fact seeing someone, Fenwick." Sirius came up beside Ophelia, draping his arm across her shoulder.

"Really? Who?" Benjy frowned.

"Me." Sirius smirked.

Benjy's eyes went wide.

"You?"

"Yes, you, I mean, yes me." Sirius said pulling Ophelia close.

"Oh, well, sorry. Good job-it's Stanley right?" Benjy asked turning to Sirius.

Sirius raised his eyebrows at Benjy. "Sirius."

"Oh. Sorry bout' that. . ." Benjy muttered looking flustered. "See you later, Ophelia."

"See you, Benjy." Ophelia said waving at him as McGonagall announced it was time to pack up and Benjy walked away with the other Ravenclaws.

"Stanley? Stanley, seriously? Do I look like a Stanley?" Sirius cried throwing his hands up in the air as he began packing up his things. "I thought Ravenclaws were supposed to be smart! Any intelligent person could tell I don't look like a Stanley!" Sirius mumbled as he tossed his bag over his shoulder.

"Calm down, we have bigger issues, Stanley-I mean Sirius." Ophelia grinned but it turned to a frown as she caught sight of something.

Sirius glared at her but it disappeared when he noticed her worried look.

"What's wrong, El?" Sirius asked coming up to her.

"That." Ophelia said nodding to behind Sirius' head.

Sirius turned around and was met with the angry sight of James Potter, fuming at Ophelia and Sirius as Lily tried to calm him down.

"Uh-oh." Sirius whispered.

"Do you think he found out?" Ophelia whispered back.

"Oh, I know he found out. . ." Sirius said.

"And why's that?" Ophelia asked.

"Cause not even Evans can calm him down."

•☽☀︎︎☾•

I SADLY ACCEPT THE AWARD FOR BAD UPDATING!

SORRY BUT I'VE HAD WRITERS BLOCK, HAD SURGERY, I'M TIRED, ETC.

I SWEAR I'LL TRY TO GET THE BALL ROLLING ON THE STORY BUT I'VE BEEN SO UNACTIVE ON WATTPAD I HAVE OVER 100 NOTIFICATIONS TO LOOK AT ON HERE.

I'VE WRITTEN THIS CHAPTER HERE AND THERE FOR THE PAST MONTH SO SORRY IF IT SUCKS!

HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAVING A GREAT DAY!

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!

~Sydney xx

Word Count-1

All Rights Reserved

Published May, 18, 2021

☽☀︎︎☾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 8.4K 62
Hi, my name is Alice Kate Dumbledore. Being the headmasters adopted daughter has it's perks and it's been great meeting everyone as they come and go...
1.8M 49.1K 179
โœพ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณโœพ โœงแดแด€ส€แด€แดœแด…แด‡ส€s แด‡ส€แด€โœง ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ...
2.1K 71 33
A marauders fanfic? A marauders fanfic with a HAPPY ENDING? *le gasp* // hand knitted beanies + shitty drawings+ inheriting a coffin + cherry tarts...
2.5M 78.9K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...