Win Him Back (BL)

By Felipebarbadosa

This book contains several rebirth stories. 1. Win Him Back (complete) Shane only wanted to win Chad back... More

1. Make A Wish Come True
2. More Wishes
3. Toda And Shane
4. Love Confession
5. Party
6. Cute Omega
7. Cat Lover
8. Beastility
9. Shameless
10. Mushrooms
11. Paving Road To Future
12. First Time
13. Living Together
14. New Tenants
15. Old Man
16. Future Money
17. Breaking Up
18. Getting Even
19. Guardian
1. New Daddy
2. Finding Food
3. Old Woman
4. Rock-bottom
5. Kidnapped
6. Sold To A Brothel
7. First Love
8. His Fiancee
9. Business Deal
10. Service
11. Thief
12. Matchmakers
13. First Gift
14. Chain Of Stores
15. First Date
16. Second Date
17.Foreigners
18.Romantic Date
19. Regret
20. Big Orange Cat
21. How To Woe A Ger
22. A New Friend
23. Poisoned
24. Rejected
25. Karma
26. Clues To The Past
27. Wedding Day
28. The Truth
29. Extra Story
30. Extra Story2
1. After Transmigration (NSFW)
2. Confused (NSFW)
3. Hospital (NSFW)

Extra Story

1.2K 79 5
By Felipebarbadosa

"Stop staring me!"

Chad blushes when Shane takes a pic of him wearing female school uniform.

"Erase that!"

He tries to snatch the phone but Shane evades his hand easily.

Chad fell asleep in class. That's why he got selected as class representative for their Cafe.

All the classes participate in University anniversary. Chad's class is going to make a Cafe for three days. Cross gender one.

All men shall wear skirts. All women shall dress up as butlers.

Chad had to borrow the uniform from a female classmate. It was her high school uniform. He was testing it when Shane got home.

Shane smirks and teases, "Beautiful babe."

"Shut up. Not another word."

Shane takes more pics of him. Chad tries to snatch the phone. They got entangled in bed.

"Honey, you are so fired up tonight."

"Stop messing with me... It's borrowed..."

Chad has to submit when Shane's fingers explore into him. They end up making love. Clothes are thrown down, scattered on the floor.

"Keep the stockings. Look good on you."

"Damn pervert!"

"You love this big pervert."

Shane proves it by going deeper making him moaning, whispering his name.

Chad closes his eyes. Shane is super excited tonight. Probably because of the cosplay.

They ended up two rounds for tonight.

Chad fears he might not be able to walk in the morning.

The next morning in Showdown Cafe.

"Chad, why are you walking so weird?" asks Toda.

"Don't ask. You are attracting attention to me. Just keep delivering the drinks. I'll be okay..."

Chad is exhausted. Too much fun time last night. It's his fault for indulging Shane too much. Now he reaped what he saw. He barely could walk straight.

Toda is the most scary maid in their Cafe.

Actually all the men in class voted for Ryan as a maid figure.

Toda, super possessive guy would never let men drool over his boyfriend. He sacrificed by putting on the dress himself.

Toda dyed his hair to look more like Todoroki, a popular anime guy. He even applied make up on his face.

Female guests take a pic with him. Because he really resembled the anime guy.

Ryan is biting his thumb. He dislikes seeing Toda got surrounded like this. He goes through the women and drags his lover out of Cafe.

Chad yells, "Ryan! Damn! We lost another maid!"

"Need help?" asks a man behind him.

Chad's eyes widened.

Shane is fully dressed up like a tomboy Lolita. He still looks good in a girly clothes.

Chad quickly says, "Just deliver this food to table no. 5."

"Okay."

Shane knows they had played too rough last night. He helps his boyfriend to deliver the foods all day long.

A woman from his class shows up when it's about sunset.

She calls, "Shane, I finally found you. Dwayne is sick. You have to replace him."

Their class is performing a drama tonight.

Dwayne the Alpha is a small villain with few scene on stage.

Shane got dragged away without having too much fight. Chad takes off his apron and follows them. He has heard about the drama. It's supposed to be romantic.

Shane smirks when Chad shows up in backstage. He looks different with the thick make up. Eyeshadows around his eyes make him look cunning.

He says, "We found victim no. 1."

"Me? Hey! What's going on?"

Chad got dragged away and he coughs when some make up powder got into his nose.

"Tch! Look at this human. Too flirting. People blamed us foxs for being enchanting."

Shane taps his paper fan to Chad's cheek. His lover has been tied up as a sacrifice for the Demon Fox.

A lick to his cheek, near his mouth startled Chad.

"Salty. Fit my taste. Okay, I accept this sacrifice. Take him away."

His goons, the evil spirits carry Chad away.

Behind the stage, Chad is sulking.

Shane is making a monologue on stage. He is boldly flirting with a protagonist.

Chad squints his eyes.

Shane is just too popular. Almost all single Betas and Omegas in audience are smitten to him. They keep applauding for his magnificent performances.

The show goes on until the small villain is killed in a battle between protagonist and the big villain.

Shane wipes away his make up. He longed for a decent bath.

Chad is still pouting. He doesn't realize how cute he looks right now.

Shane hugs him from behind.

He whispers, "Miss me?"

"No."

"So cold. I have to kidnap you away for sure. Hide you from the world. From the others."

Shane carries Chad without heeding his complaint. Princess carry style.

A classmate calls Shane, "Can I get a photo? It's for our school bulletin."

Shane lowers down Chad. He kisses his cheek and Chad blushes deeply.

They make a pose for her.

She bows her head and says thank you for their participation. Actually she is hoping to attract Shane. Never know he already got a boyfriend. It seems they love each others very much. No space for her.

Chad and Shane leave together.

----------------The End-------------------------
Please vote and comment

Thanks for reading this book.

Another story will start after this one. Not connected to this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 19.6K 37
"Lu ShiZun... I like you." "I like you too XiaoYin." "... My kind of like is where we'd tumble in bed all day all night kind of like ShiZun..." *fero...
369K 16.8K 59
If there was an award for laziness then everyone was sure that Ryo would be the one to get it every year but what Ryo didn't expect was that he was o...
71.3K 5K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...
6K 303 19
In a small coastal town, there were rumors of a lonely young man who lived in a beautiful mansion alone. One day a young man came off a bus at the pi...