The Assassins Curse Peterpark...

By BrookBooks_

✨Peter Parker/ Marvel FANFICTION ✨ : : : Y/n lives and works at hydra. An assassin who can do anything and mo... More

Authors note 🥰
Im An Assassin
Are you like a bad guy?
His name is stupid
Ive been soft
Break your arm or his nose
Wierd ass superhero names
You wouldnt kill y/n even if you wanted to
Underoos!
Shes crazy
We need to help her
A glitch?
Do you not remember?
Authors note
How do you know its her?
AUTHORS NOTE :please read💛
Fudging Weather
Its her birthday
Its slang old man
Peachy
I like books
Strange you son of a bitch
Work together?
What are you talking about?
Same ole simulation cell
I could kill you both
Im Tony Stark
Bitch
Isn't it like 50% present for your grade.
Because you have school. Basically your cover up.
Ahem
Dude are you ok?
It will give you good socializing skills.
"Do you trust me?" He asks
Party?
Peter where are we!?
A month away
Seventeen
WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING
Whats that?
Authors note
Authors LAST NOTE🎶
Add a little bit of...spice
Sequel
🥳Reality Twists SEQUEL😰
I can feel myself starting to remember
Do I kiss Joey?
New fanfiction book
I have a new wattpad account

PLEASE

146 8 1
By BrookBooks_

AUTHORS NOTE:

👑Guess who's bAcK!!!!👑

You have no idea what it took for me to complete this.

Hopefully it's good

It would really help if you can share this story with you friends! And others so they can read this too, it would also help if you would Vote.
No pressure, you don't have to.
💕All I want is for you to enjoy this💕
Let me know what you think in the comments. I'll reply 😉
Also very off topic.
Should we come up with a name for all of us.

Nerds
Bookworms
MCU lovers

Etc...

Ok I'm so lame, please enjoy.
Love you all.

Previously on The Assassins Curse
Whirling around she looks at me impatiently.
"Vicky"
"What!"
"I love you"
She sighs. Smiling now. " I love you too-"
I pull her into an urgent kiss before pulling away again. "It was hard the first time you left-" I whisper.
She sighs. "I know, Me too, but we have to go now" She says serious this time
Looking at her intently I nod.

David's POV

We rushed out of my room hiding behind a corner. In the distance I could see a broom closet. Turning to see if anyone was there I grabbed Vicky's wrist and pulled her with me.

Rushing us in the closet I shut the door quickly.
"Vicky we can't just rush in there, we don't even know where she is..." I say trying to be reasonable.
We can't just rush into action without having a plan. Especially here.

She seems to understand, placing her hand behind her neck trying to think.
"Any ideas?" she says facing me, looking hopeful.

I mimic her stance, thinking also.
There couldn't be that many palaces that they could hide her in. Could there?.
Vicky somehow knew that y/n was under a simulation.
How...im not sure.

First y/n gets injected with something, I'm forced not to interfere, I interfere anyway and end up finding my girlfriend back here when she was supposed to be long gone. I'm not sure whether hydra was trying to find her or not. But if they are, it won't end well. Escaping was dangerous enough. Now she's back.
I'm so happy that she's here, in my reach and arms. But it's not safe.

"Vicky, how do you know about y/n?" I ask her.
She looks a little taken back at my question, deciding whether she should answer or not.

"Vicky." I whisper.

She groans, frustrated. "David I was searching for something. Lets just say I wasn't supposed to, I ended answering some of my questions, but somewhere along the way I found out about y/n and what they were planning to do with her."
I stare at her trying to understand.
Letting out a groan she continues.

"David, look. I can't explain. I'm not even supposed to be here. And I don't have much time before someone finds out. I only came back to help y/n."

I'm a little hurt at her words. But I know what she means, for some reason I know this situation was urgent. And whatever they were planning to do with y/n, it can't be good.
Vicky seems to see the hurt in my eyes. Sighing, she cups my face with her hands.
"David you know I love you. But if you would have seen what I saw. You would be doing the exact same thing. I'm not only doing this because she's my friend and your sister. But because if they succeed it affects all of us." With that she kisses me.
Leaning in I kiss her back.

It was passionate but sweet. God, I love her.
Realising she looks at me with those blue eyes.
Her sweet sky blue eyes. Making my heart flutter whenever I look at her.
She made this life bearable. But she wouldn't be here for long, she would only leave again. Because that's the Vicky I know. Too good for this world. She needed something better whether she realises it or not. But there was something out there that she wants and needs. And she would find it, even if that means going by herself.

She loves me, she loves y/n, and if it was her choice she would have us come. But she knows y/n needs me. And she wasn't going to take me away from my sister.

I love her so much that I'm willing to give her up if it means she'll be happy. And I hated it.
I need her, without her nothing has meaning. She was my light. Is my light.
But she wasn't leaving yet. And I will make the best of this short time we have.
Even if the circumstances are terrible.
"David the plan" she says, snapping me out of my thoughts.
Blushing slightly I nod.
Ok.
"However you find out, do you remember anything when you found out. Anything."
She cocks her head to the side. "I-I don't know." she huffs.
"Anything, it can be anything. Like a, a. A clue." I say pacing around the closet with what little space there was.
Crossing her arms pacing too trying to remember anything.
Squinting her eyes she snaps her fingers. " the, the...THE CELL ROOM!" she yells then covers her mouth instantly, slapping her face in the process. "The cells" she whispers this time.
The cells?.
My eyebrows pull together. "Why would she be in the cells? Isn't that too obvious.?" I question whether that was right.
It was an obvious choice, it didn't make sense why she would be there.
She shrugs. "I don't know, but it's our best shot."
She's right. It was our only option at this point. We have no other motive or plan and this was really our best shot.
"Ok" I say determined. "Let's go save my psychotic sister." I say sarcastically.
She gasps sarcastically too. "She's not psychotic."
I raise my eyebrows. "She is...for whatever reason."
She sighs. "Ready?"
Double checking my thoughts I rethink.
No.
"Yes" I say anyway.
"Good."
Opening the door we scope the area.
We were in the center room. The cells were underground fifth floor down, but bodyguards guard the cells and scan the areas.
Not to mention the cameras, sirens and other agents.
This is a bad idea.
All we have to do is reach the elevators, take down whatever guards come at us.
Sneak in the cells, grab y/n. Somehow make our way back, escape. And run like hell afterwards.
"The elevators are down the hall in the second room down the center room." she says under her breath.
"Ready?" I ask her.
She nods hesitantly.
We walked out the broom closet and quickly made our way down the hall.
I looked up and no cameras were there yet. But they definitely will be when we get to the elevators. Which will give us approximately five minutes before hydra agents swarm the area.
Running down we reached the elevators, five other guards stood in front of us.
Startled that we appeared here, they pointed their guns at us.
Me and Vicky glance at each other.
Both giving eachother a nod before we throw ourselves at the guards, each fighting one off.
It didn't take long for us to take each one down. Vicky is having a harder time with one of them, but I sneak behind him and knock him unconscious.
She gives me a smile, reaching for the guy's gun.
I do the same. Panting a bit we step in the elevator pressing the fifth floor button.
I could feel Vicky shaking slightly.
Worried I intertwined our hands, giving her a slight squeeze reassuring her.
"We got this," I whisper to her.
She nods, but I can feel her hesitance. "I'm just worried."
"Me too." I say honestly.
But this was my sister. We're getting her back. One way or another.
Second floor
:
Third floor.
:
Fourth floor.
:
Fifth floor
The elevator doors opened, both me and Vicky rushed to the sides hiding in the darkest part of the cell.
The cold air surrounded us and the cent of rust watering our eyes.
I pushed Vicky behind me in a protective stance.
Both of us looked down the hall of cells, dead silence was all we heard.
No one were in any of the cells,
Keeping Vicky behind me I waved my hand forward, silently telling her to follow.
Slowly walking down the hall, my gun close to my side, my finger inches from the trigger.
Walking forward we turn a corner revealing even more cells.
Still no one was there.
Sucking in a breath we continue to walk even more tense.
It didn't make sense. Usually there would be a few people in the cells, or agents around patrolling the area. But today it was dead silent.
I could feel Vicky hovering closely behind me. Making sure no one was behind us.
Feeling her shivers, I reach my hand out for her, which she gladly takes.
*A few minutes passes*
Vicky stopped me.
Turning to look at her she peers around us not turning to look at me.
"I don't understand," she whispers. "These cells never went this far."
Observing the cells more closely I see what she means.
There were more cells there when we started. More corners.
I looked closer to one of the cells' metals.
Silver and clean.
"There new." I say aloud.
Whipping her head to me she looks to where I was staring. "Already.?" she comments.
"I guess."
*Both Vicky and David stood there with confused faces. Until they heard a muffled scream in the distance."
"Y/N!" We say at the same time
Not a second later we break out into a sprint to where we heard the scream.
Panting heavily, we turn every corner almost smashing into one of the walls.
Running down even more cells we finally run into a door.
A metal door then appeared to be opened slightly.
"Come on," Vicky said with a harshness in her voice.
She pushed passed me opening the door.
Opening the door lead stairs down deep underground, lights illuminating the side of the walls so that it was bright.
Vicky didn't bother waiting as she rushed down them, me following closely behind.
"PLEASE!!"
Eyes widening we run down the stairs.
"Y/N!!" Vicky screams.
"PLEASE!" y/n yells harder. Her sobs became even more visible as we got closer.
I can feel myself breaking inside.

Y/N's POV

"WAIT! no , please-" I start to beg. But before I could finish I felt a sudden rush of air around me, and a cruel hard greeting with the cement floor.
:
:
:
It was black again.
Memories rushed into mind like blades stabbing me repedently.
Each one hurt worse than the others.
"PLEASE" I yelled into the darkness.
:
"Why not just change me completely?"
Her father looked at her with intensity.
"Because I'm testing you. To see how you react."
"So I'm a guinea pig?"
He laughs "I guess so."
She puts the vials into the pocket of her pajamas.
"So be it."
:
"Y/n take the vials when it's most necessary. Also be aware that we haven't tested them. "
"Of course." Was all she said.
"Or we could just do it now."
Y/n eyes widened.
Suddenly she felt a needle pierce through her neck.
:
"Now?" David asked.
"Now." she confirmed.
:
Tony yelled in pain. "Bitch!"
"Hey!" a voice said.
She turned her head.
Peter webbed her hands.
She fell back stumbling to the ground.
:
"No,no,no,no,no,DAVID WAKE UP" I say slapping his face.
"DAVID!"I yell.
No response.
"Connect the dots y/n"my fathers voice spoke.
"GO TO HELL!"
:
"PLEASE!" I screamed. Each second that past I felt my bones breaking one by one.
I screamed every time until he dropped me.
:
Each memory stabbing me. Everything came to me. I remembered.
And it was true. I know what my father was trying to tell me...
I was in a simulation. He was testing me...And I failed.
None of it was real. THAT BASTARD TRICKED ME!!!.
Typical.
It was all a lie, the fight, the mission, the avengers, the prison, the pain, the memory wipe.
It was all a lie.
Tears streamed down my eyes.
"PLEASE!!" I still continue to yell.
Everything pierced through me, sending unbearable pain.
They tricked me. NO!.
It was a simulation. I was so stupid.
IT WAS FAKE.
All the memories swarmed in my mind and I continue to cry with each passing one, freaking out even more. Not knowing what was real was terrifying. It was like saying your entire life wasn't real.
All the pain that I went through wasn't real, my conversations, what I saw.
How could I be so sure this was real?. It all could be a simulation and my dad tricked me.
No it can't be. But it could.
God. Why did this have to be so difficult?
I don't know.
It was all a lie.
Why wouldn't this be.
It's just fake. I kept repeating in my mind.

"Y/N" I heard a voice yell.

"No, it's not real" I whispered to myself, rocking back and forth.

My eyes were closed but I could hear people screaming and yelling from all over, no one bothering to face me.

"y/n look at me." I could hear a voice say.

"It's not real" I sobbed quietly.
It's not real, it's a lie, it can't be.

"Y/N PLEASE!"

"YOUR NOT REAL!!" I yelled at whoever spoke.
I sobed louder.

No one's real, I'm not here. It's a simulation. Don't give in.
He can't trick me this time. I won't let him.
A loud bang was in front of me and I could feel arms grasp my shoulders.

"LET GO OF ME!!" I yelled squirming.

"LOOK AT ME!!" the person yelled.
I shook my head repeatedly.

"Let me." I heard someone say softly.

The person who was holding me before let go of me and was replaced with a softer grasp.
Flinching at whoever touched me I tried getting away but they held me tighter.

"y/n, it's Vicky. Open your eyes"
Vicky?.
NO. Vicky was gone. Captured. She's not here.
I laughed. "You're not here." I spat at her.

"Bitch, listen to me!" she swore.

No, I'm not.

"Listen I know you're scared." she said quietly. "I am too, but we have to go."

I couldn't, but I wanted to look at her so badly.
It was fake. But still.
My eyes betraying me opened slightly.
I could see her blue eyes staring down at me with tears.
She looked bad. There were cuts and bruises all over her body. She wore a black tank top and jeans.
But she was still beautiful.
She couldnt be here.
She isn't.
Which made me cry even more.

"You're not here." I whimpered.

"I am," she argued.

"I am too."

My eyes shot open and David stood beside her.

"David?," I whispered.

He smiled through tears of his own.
"y/n we have to go." he said urgently.

"But you're not real," I say. My tears blocked my view.

Quickly wiping them I stared at them desperate.
Vicky shook her head angrily.

"We are. You need to trust us. We don't have much time. y/n listen to me. We need to get out of here." she says as she pulls out a piece of paper shoving it into my pocket.
I look at her scared.

"Trust us." she says again.

David Fought agents behind us, trying to buy us some time. But it wouldn't be long until they overpower him.
It couldn't be real. She couldn't be real, he couldn't. This pain was here though, it hurt. I don't want it. Nothing is real...
But what if it is?.

Looking into her eyes. "-ok-" I yelp.

Smiling, she helps me up.
Letting out a screech I lean on her.
I can't tell if this was pain from the simulation or if it was real.
All of this was making my head pound.
I could see the world spinning before my eyes.
She walked forward out of the cell pretty much dragging me along with her.
It wasn't long before I felt David's arms rap under me too. Now we all moved faster.
People followed us from behind but David and Vicky were faster. Adrenaline pumping through both of their veins as they struggled to pull me up.
Eventually we made our way to the top of the stairs.
David let go of me to shoot off the guards from behind us.
I winced at all the gunshots that went through of each of the bodys.
Blood splattered everywhere making me gag.
I cried into Vicky's shoulder trying to lift myself up, but the pain was overwhelming.
David's grasp went back under me lifting me over his shoulder.
I bit down on my lip to keep myself from yelling out.
I could hear my bones crack.
Both David and Vicky ran like hell to the elevator and they practically threw themselves in.
Both thudding in the wall.
I cried like a baby.

"It's ok." Vicky said finally holding onto my hand. I was draped over David's shoulder.

"Bu-but its not re-real." I whimpered "it can't be" I sobed.

She squeezed her eyes shut. "It's real. I don't know how to convince you. But I promise you'll be ok." she whispered frustrated.
I didn't respond, I just rested over David's shoulder defeated.

"Ready?" he said to Vicky.

Vicky shot straight up and nodded.

"Ready." she says then turns to face him. "If I don't make it make sure she gets out first." she says urgently.

"You're going to make it" he says just as seriously.

She ignores him "Promise."

Grunting he nods.

Then Vicky turns to me. "There's a note in your pocket. If you make it out and we don't-"

Me and David flinch at words but she continues. "If you make it out and we don't...Read the note. Please for the love of life, listen to the effing note."
I didn't think it was possible for someone to cry more than I already am but still I manage to sob louder.

But she knows that was more of an answer she needed.
She smiled and squeezed my hand.

"Vicky, now!"
David yells running out the elevator doors.
He used his guns to shoot at the many agents running at us.
Vicky fought hand to hand then shot some too.
Everyone is panting. A gunshot went off and I could feel it went in my thigh.
I yelled out so loud making David wince.
He shot all the ones he could,
Turning swiftly he grabbed Vicky's wrist and pulled her with him down the hall to the center room.
She guarded behind them while David shot everyone in view at front.
I felt the world turning blank as the blood oozed out of my thigh.
"Stay with me y/n" David says. He cried too.
"Vicky come on!" David yelled.
"On it!"

They both manage to get past a lot of the agents. I almost got shot again but David was able to shoot them first.

I groaned at each thump on the ground.
David ran like hell with Vicky to the exit Elevator throwing us back into one.
Vicky panted heavily leaning on her knees.
"Are you ok?" he asked her.

She sighed. "As much as I can be," she says.

The feeling of the elevator bringing us up managed to make us all a little dizzy.
The doors opened up but before we could step out guards swarmed all around us.
They threw me off David's shoulder, I thudded against the wall then to the floor.
, letting out a cry I tried helping but I was like an ant...useless.

David and Vicky fought tiredly.
"Go Vicky!." David yelled, holding a lot of the guards back as much as he could.

Vicky swiftly ran to me and started dragging me to the teleportation door that led us out of the base and straight into a random spot in New York.

"Come on!" she grunted pulling me.

I tried helping her by using my arms to pull me up as much as I could.
We got the door and she opened it ready to pull us both in.
But something held us back.
I turned to see, one of the guards pulled Vicky from me covering her mouth with a gun to the side of her head. She gasped.

"NO!" Daivd yelled.

Vicky screamed against his grasp, scared.
He cocked his head to the side, enjoying this. He took pleasure at our weakness. I tried with every last strength I could to use some of my abilities to distract him. But nothing came out.
Desperately I waved my hand multiple times trying. Still nothing came out.
David was yelling as all the guards were pulling him back.
But when I looked at Vicky's terrified eyes, her eyes pierced through me and with determination she angrily and sadly somehow used both of her knees and kicked me into the door.
But not before I heard and saw the bullet go straight through her head, and David's scream in agony.

I fell into the door as it teleported me somewhere in the street, screaming and crying. I layed on the cement.
In complete shock of what happened I shivered vigorously,
"NO!" I screamed.
Rain surrounded New York city, making all the blood surround me.
All the pain welled up in my chest as I cried against everything.
This would kill me.
My Vicky.
Dead.
She was shot, but not before she saved me.
"Vicky NO!" I yelled angry.
My voice is shaky and body shivering.
Each passing moment was death coming closer. The light shining in my eyes, and sleep taking over me.
Tears welling out of my eyes uncontrollably.
Death was here.
And I gladly welcomed it through every ounce of pain that was shot through me.

A/N: Wow...Damn that was deep🥲.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6.3K 37
With great power comes great responsibility... (Ben Parker.) The 15 years old Spiderman has been wondering around Queens as a vigilante for a full ye...
58.9K 2.1K 39
You are the daughter of Richard and Mary Parker. You were born with special abilities...and no one knows how. Your mother said God had Given earth a...
26.8K 573 11
A year after S.H.I.E.L.D. has fallen, Freya and Steve's relationship is stronger than ever. Completely in love and true best friends, they won't let...
57.1K 1.5K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...