This isn't your everyday fanf...

By LordOfTheBiches

Naruto (various) x suicidal! Gn! Reader (Warning: deep topics like suicide (duh)) Okay... so you die. And you... More

New life... new trap. (Chapter 1 pt 1)
It is what it is (chapter 1 pt 2)
D!ck Butt (chapter 2)
Peace was never an option. (Chapter 3 pt 1)
Peace was never an option... again (chapter 3 pt 2)
Milk and cuddles (chapter 3 pt 3)
Honking revelation... (chapter 3 pt 4)
Art I did
Art i did 2
Fanart
Its been a long day... (Chapter 3 part 5)
Sore body (chapter 4)
Chewing exams (chapter 4 pt 2)
Art i did 3
Art I did 4
When a raccoon meets an unstoppable force. (Chapter 4 pt 3)
Forest of death (chapter 4 pt 4)
Art I did 5
Revenge of the burritos... (Chapter 4 pt 6)
Secrets slowly revealing (chapter 4 pt 7)
Sad update... maybe... yes...
Later...
Here it is... (art)

Goodbye burritos... (chapter 4 pt 5)

9.7K 508 513
By LordOfTheBiches

"You are not going to be separating from us, (Y/n)."

You looked at Sasuke with confusion before speaking.

"Huh? What makes you say this all of the sudden?" You said in an innocent tone.

Sasuke sighed and crossed his arms while glaring at you.

"Knowing you, you'll try to run off and get killed-"
"Yeah, you're right." You said while holding your hands up in surrender.

"-which will make the rest of us fail."
"Oh yeah, I forgot about that part."

Sakura placed a hand on your head and pushed you down a bit in a bowing position while she leaned down with you.

"Do not screw this up, (Y/n)! At least try to act like you care about your own life!" Sakura said.

"Is that a challenge???" You said while eyeing her.

Before she responded, Naruto interrupted by pointing his finger at you.

"Yeah! We double dog dare you to not try and kill yourself!" Naruto exclaimed.

"I don't know, that sounds impossible." You said.

Naruto seemed to deflate at this before straightening up again and pointing his finger into your face.

"Then I double dog dare you to not try and kill yourself for at least the rest of this exam!!! ...oh! And I'll buy you lots of milk!!!"

You stared at him before putting your mouth over his finger, sucking it, and then releasing it.

"I'll accept your challenge." You said.

Naruto visibly paled before proceeding to spazz out, wiping his finger all over his pants and shouting "EW!!!" Over and over again. Sasuke and Sakura made faces at this before Sakura released you.

"Why are you so weird...?" Sakura said in disgust while face palming herself.

"Cuz I'm a freak!" You said before making a 'V' with your fingers and licking in between them.

Sasuke and Sakura then proceeded to smack you upside the head while Naruto rolled on the ground, having a seizure.

The test had finally begun, and you were practically vibrating.

The aura of death was everywhere, and you KNEW people were targeting your group.

Your team noticed this and knew that shit was really gonna hit the fan. You were basically becoming not only their meat shield, but their death detector.

"Hey! How do we pass this test?"

You blinked when you noticed all three were staring at you.

"Are you asking me?"
"Yeah, don't you remember telling us about the future or something?" Sakura said while placing her hands on her hips.

"Um... I thought I told y'all, it doesn't work the way you think it does. I only saw the future play out once a long time ago... I can't remember everything." You half lied.

Hey, watching the show once counts as seeing the future, right?

Man, thinking about it now, you almost forgot about your past life. It's like you just, I dunno... blend into this world, kind of.

Really funny if you think about it.

Sasuke glared harshly into the woods while Naruto and Sakura tried to process what you said.

"They won't be any help with avoiding obstacles... the best we can do is move forward with caution." Sasuke said while walking forward.

Naruto and Sakura looked to each other before following. You followed for a bit before stopping at the sound of screaming.

The rest of your team stopped and listened with looks of unease.

"...oh yeah! That's when Kiba, Hinata, and Shino trap some guys!" You said as a memory flooded back in.

"Eh? So it's just those three?" Naruto asked in a calmer tone, clearly relieved to know who and what caused the screams.

"That's still not good. They may do the same thing to us." Sakura said.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes at the direction of the screams before Naruto decided to go and take a piss.

After Sakura sent him away into a bush to do his duty, you shook your head.

"I remember this part." You said.

Sakura gave you a look of confusion before Naruto came back out.

"Man, that was a lot-"
"-I even wrote my name." You finished the sentence, making the imposter look at you in surprise.

Your stare was empty, looking into his soul, making the imposter shiver.

Sasuke suddenly kicked the imposter in the face, making him smash into a tree trunk. Sakura had a bit of whiplash and looked to Sasuke in question, clearly not getting what was going on.

Soon, the imposter and Sasuke started duking it out a bit before Sasuke finally pointed out the flaws in the Imposter's transformation.

While you were watching, a new idea came to you.

'Dude... if I shadow cloned myself and had my clone transform into a hot man or woman, I could actually fuck them!' You thought to yourself.

"Alright, you got me. So what? I'm still gonna take your scroll." The sus imposter said.

"Which one of you has it???"

You shifted your bag a bit behind you and pushed down the tube looking object down in your bag.

The guy saw this and immediately rushed at you.

Your eyes widened before moving the messenger bag behind you.

He got behind you quickly and shoved you to the ground, forcing the kunai into your shoulder.

He pulled the bag up and grinned under his mask before hopping away.

Sakura went to look for Naruto while Sasuke picked you up and went after him.

"Damn it! He has the scroll!" He hissed while you followed him.

"No! Even worse! He has my Burritos!" You wailed out of anguish.

Sasuke immediately stopped and looked at you.

"What?"
"He stole my bag of burritos, now all I have is this scroll..." you said while pulling out the said object from your hoodie pouch.

By now, Naruto and Sakura caught up to you two. They were relieved needless to say, seeing that you still had the scroll.

By now, you were crying like a child (well, I mean, you are) because of the lost food. Naruto learned of the reason for your tears and soon fell into a quick depression.

"Aw man! And they probably would have filled us up too!" Naruto groaned in sadness.

"What? I wasn't gonna share those." You said while wiping your tears.

Your team gave you weird looks while Naruto basically scowled.

"Huh? Why not!?" He exclaimed.

"I added 'insanity berries' along with some other tasteless poisons." You shrugged nonchalantly.

Immediately, Sakura and Naruto's jaws dropped.

"W-What!?" Naruto yelled.

Sasuke sighed at this before turning to you with a stern look.

"(Y/n), although you said you couldn't remember future of the Chunin exam, you seem to remember small events right before they happen." He said.

"Only a little." You said.

"Well... we're gonna need every small memory we can get." Sasuke said while turning towards the forest.

"We'll decide on a password." Sasuke said.

"A password?" Sakura asked.

"Listen, if the password is incorrect, no matter what he looks like... presume he is an enemy." Sasuke said before proceeding to tell the three of you a long ass password.

Your eyebrow twitched before you placed your hands on your criss-crossed knees.

"How about an easier, yet unpredictable one!" You suggested.

Naruto looked at you with interest while Sakura and Sasuke looked at you unimpressed.

"...fine. Let us hear it." Sasuke said.

You leaned in, motioning for the three to lean in and whispered.

"What!? We aren't doing that!!!" Sakura exclaimed.

"You have to! It's easier and it doesn't take up time unlike that shitty password that it like The chance to sneak up when a large number of enemies are- blah blah blah! I can't memorize worth of shit, and what's worse? My fucking burritos were stolen!" You said.

"You know what, you can use that one while we use ours. How about that?" Sasuke suggested.

"Fucking yes!" You said before pulling out a kunai to off yourself, only for Naruto to give you a pointed look.

"Ah Ah! You said you weren't going to stab yourself." He said in a smug tone.

You scowled at him before putting your kunai away roughly.

"Fucking Uzumaki, always so fucking righteous!"

You all got up, ready to go before a strong gust of wind blew towards you four.

You felt your body lift off into the air and you flew away while letting out a "WEEEEE!!!", voice fading away as you disappeared into the forest.

You soon found yourself in a tree and looked down to see that Naruto too had been flung away into the trunk of the tree.

You looked up to see a giant boa looking snake approach the blonde, ready to snack on the kid before pausing.

The reptile stared at Naruto before looking up at you, eyes unreadable.

You moved to stand up on the branch, which made the animal flinch back and hiss before turning and leaving the two of you alone. Naruto looked up at you, bewildered by the predator's reaction.

"What the heck was that!?" He said while you climbed down the tree slowly.

"An anaconda?" You shrugged after finding your feet on the ground.

"No! I mean, why did that thing just- just slither away after it saw you!?" He asked/demanded.

"I kinda don't know, man." You said.

You turned to where you both came from and then looked back to Naruto.

"We're gonna have to find Sasuke and Sakura now, there's this snake Bitch that's gonna molest them or some shit." You said before trailing down the path.

"H-hey! Wait!!!" Naruto yelled and quickly followed you.

~~~~~~~~~

Honk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 7.1K 71
After dark - that's when all those bad thoughts you try to bury away come back to surface. And with no one around to help, you find yourself falling...
4.8K 56 17
At the young age of 13, a shinobi named Naruto took his own life. When his friends and the people he knew heard of the news, they were devastated but...
355K 8.5K 32
Fake emotions Fake smiles And a mask All of them hide the pain and suffering I went through and the loneliness I feel. My name is Naruto Uzumaki, a...
6.1K 131 8
"I hate him. He hates me. Just the way it's supposed to be." Naruto Uzumaki is stuck in his own world, he's locked himself in his own personal prison...