Overlady

Por Asking_alexandria

Overlord fanfic Contains spoilers for the anime Sporadic updates An MMORPG player finds himself trapped in th... Más

Bio
Bio
Disclaimer
Arc 1: Chapter 1
Bio
Arc 1: Chapter 3
Arc 1: Chapter 4
Arc 1 :Chapter 5
Announcement : ON HOLD
Note
Arc 1: Chapter 6
Arc 1: Chapter 7
Arc 1: Chapter 8
Arc 1: chapter 9
Arc 1: Chapter 10
Arc 1 : Chapter 11 part 1
A/N
Arc: 1 chapter 11 part 2
Arc 1:Chapter 12
Announcement
Arc 1: Chapter 13
Arc 1: Chapter 14
Arc 1 : Chapter 15
Not an update yet
Arc 1: Chapter 16
Arc 1: Chapter 17 part 1
Arc 1: Chapter 17 part 2
Arc 1 : Chapter 18
Arc 1: Chapter 19
Arc 2
Arc 2: Chapter 1
Arc 2: Chapter 2
Arc 2: Chapter 3
Not an update
Arc 2: Chapter 4
Arc 2: Chapter 5
Arc 2: Chapter 6
Arc 2 : Chapter 7
Arc 2: Chapter 8

Arc 1: chapter 2

6.6K 157 31
Por Asking_alexandria

A/N: ⚠️ there's a little mature content in this chapter, nothing major though, just part of the plot.

*The Throne Room*

00:00:03

00:00:04

00:00:05

Did they push back the server shutdown?

Momonga thought as he tried to access his in-game console.

Where is my console?

Momonga panics as he fails to use chat or the GM call function.

"What's going on ?!" He exclaimed rising quickly to his feet.

"What's wrong, Lord Momonga?"

Momonga then notices an extreme oddity. In front of him bowing was a horned succubus with beautiful golden droopy eyes expressing concern.

"Momonga-sama?" She questioned tilting her head to the side.

"Momonga-sama? Momonga-sama!"

"Is everything alright?" She inquired worriedly.

Momonga grunts in disbelief watching the concerned seductress approach him.

"Is there a problem?" She asked once more, clasping her hands close to her bountiful breasts in anticipation. This earns another grunt from Momonga as the sight draws his attention.

His mouth(or skull jaws) opened widely as he takes in the sight. Momentarily, light greens rays seem to engulf Momonga and a calming sensation rushes through him restoring his stoic and indifferent appearance.

Smoothly he responded in his deep baritone voice, "The GM call function isn't working."

Releasing a sigh, the succubus retreated a few steps before bowing.

"Please forgive me. An ignorant one such as myself has no answer to this 'GM call' you speak of."

Momonga's eyes narrowed to her lips that were moving as words continued to flow through.

Her mouth is moving ?!

"If you allow me to correct this grave mistake, I will be forever grateful!"

I'm talking with an NPC?[1]

Momonga let his large skeleton body fall on the throne as he raises his right skeleton hand with pointy boney fingers to his face in contemplation.

No way! Is there some kind of error occurring?

He tosses the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown to his left, watching as it hovers just like it does in the game.

I can't use the console, nor can I contact the administrator....what to do?

"Sebas" Momonga called.

"Hai[2]" Sebas answered from his kneeling position on the floor beside the Pleiades maids.

"Sebas. Step out of the tomb and confirm Nazarick's surroundings." Momonga ordered.

"Understood, Momonga-sama" Sebas rose to his full height. His demeanor was serious as he accepted his master's order.

"Pleiades. Go to the 9th floor and guard it against possible intruders." Momonga ordered the Pleiades as Sebas leaves to complete his task.

"As you wish, Momonga-sama"

NPCs are recognizing orders that aren't specified commands?

What in the world is going on?!

As everyone else leaves Momonga eyes the Succubus standing in front of him. Looking away, he holds his skull face in contemplation. A barrage of thoughts concerning current events floods his mind.

"Momonga-sama what shall I do ?" the succubus asks in her sweet alluring voice, pulling Momonga from his thoughts.

"let's see. Then, come here."

"Hai !" she answered excitedly going over to Momonga. Pushing her face close she stopped, waist bent forward.

Her pleasant sweet scent fills Momonga's bone nostrils as she drew near. (how he can smell beats me but on to the story)

Grabbing her soft wrist with his boney hand, Momonga checks her pulse. ( how he can feel the pulse with just bones as fingers also beats me😅)

The succubus released a small gasp when her hand was captured. A flushed look is displayed on her face as she greedily anticipates her master's next action.

Why does she look alive?!

I must confirm one more thing!

I have to confirm this no matter what!

Facing her flushed face Momonga asked,
" Albedo. C-Can I touch your chest?"

"Huh"

"You don't mya...mind, do you?" he asked.

A wide teeth less sultry smile bloomed on Albedo's face as she responded,
" Of course. Please touch me as much as you wish!"

Like a bitch in heat she squirmed excitedly as Momonga fondles her breast.
Gasp after gasp was released from albedo's lips as her body trembles in pleasure? Little wisps of hot air were released with each gasp as Momonga continued, lost in thought.

Finally pulling himself together Momonga released his grip on the succubus, surprised by the time he spent fondling.

"Albedo, I apologize"

"You're going to take me for the first time here and now, right?" She spoke voice laced with arousal.

"Huh"

"What should I do with my clothes?"

"Huh?"

"Should I remove them myself?"

"Or would you like to remove them, Momonga-sama?"

"S-Stop, stop now Albedo! Now is not the time...

Clearing his nonexistent throat he continued.

-No, we don't have time to be doing such things."

Sobering up, Albedo apologized.

"Except for the Guardians of the fourth and eighth floor, gather everyone to the fighting arena on the sixth floor an hour from now," Momonga ordered.

"Kashikomarimashita [3]" Albedo answered with a bow, before retreating to complete her task.

I dirtied Tabula-san's NPC

"Kuso [4], I'll handle that problem later"

*********A certain room on a certain floor********

Okay, okay no need to panic

They probably just push back the shutdown time

....

Why can't I access my console?!

GM call isn't working either?

Feeling dejected your wings lowered slightly dragging against the intricately designed carpet as you approach your king-sized bed. Wallowing in your thoughts you failed to notice the soft tickling sensation on your wings.

Sitting on the soft comfy bed you release a sigh.

Bringing a hand to your face, you ruffled your white locks before your hand connected with something.

Then you realize.

And the thought shocked you.

I can feel it!

As everything dawns on you, you realize that not only can you feel the surface of the bed, you can feel your feet touching the soft carpet and the warm sensation of your hand brushing against your face.

You gasp loudly rising to your feet. You felt the fluttering of your wings. That caught you off guard and you quickly moved towards the door surprised. However, you clumsily knocked over a vase as you brushed past a table.

*CRASH*

The vase fell to the floor, shattering upon impact.

That's never happened in the game?

At that moment a short knock on the door pulled you from your thoughts.

You retreated quickly towards the bed as you narrowed your golden eyes towards the door. Without you realizing six orbs hovered around you protectively waiting to defend you from all possible danger.

"My Lady. Is everything Alright?" A smooth male voice asked in concern from behind the closed door.

"Dare?[5]

"Arthur, My Lady." the voice responded and you realized that you asked the question out loud.

Your POV

"My Lady?...Lady Y/N?!" I was pulled from my thoughts as the door swings open revealing a tall handsome blonde male with worry written all over his face.

I couldn't hide my shock as I realized a few things.

First, this man looks the same as one of the NPC's I designed.

Secondly, His lips are moving and his face is showing emotions.

And lastly, this NEVER happened in the game.

Clearing my throat I recovered from my shock.

"Arthur?" I asked trying to confirm my speculations.

"Yes, My Lady" he responded.

"I'm okay," I said watching as the worry left his face, replaced with a neutral face. However, an array of emotions passed through his eyes, so quickly that I was unable to decipher them.

"Is there anything that My Lady wishes for me to do?" he voiced after a while.

Realizing that I'm just standing there awkwardly staring at him I calmly composed myself.

I need to confirm something

I absolutely must!

Filled with determination I looked at Arthur once more.

"I need you to help me with something-

I have to do this!

-may I t-touch you?" Okay, that sounded less creepy in my head.

He looked a little taken aback at first,but then he released a small smile responding
"My Lady may touch me as she wishes"

He walked over to me and stopped at a close distance.

*****End of Chapter 2******

NPC[1]- none playing character

Hai[2]- yes

Kashikomarimashita [3]- Understood

Kuso[4]- shit

Dare[5]- who

A/n: the cliff hanger was not intended, I just realized that I wrote over 3000 words which was way to long for a chapter.

Thanks for reading😊

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.9K 49 11
In this we have Ainz little brother or I guess Suzuki Satoru meet his little brother Luka Satoru he was a very nice kid but at the age of ten he kind...
14.6K 560 9
One of the founding members of the Ainz Ooal Gown guild on Yggdrasil, Y/n is a ferocious warrior with a deep knowledge of magic. He and Momonga are t...
793 14 6
Momonga decided to remain on the Yydrasil servers till they went down only for something unexpected to happen, he was taken to a new world along with...
51.2K 850 23
YGGRASIL, a game that the entire world know is coming to its end after a long 12 years of beloved memories but one of the Original Guilds had stayed...