Kingdom of Cupiditatem {Techn...

By SpainTheViolent

You're attention of the captivating, midnight black horse, whose main you were brushing, gets broken when a s... More

A/N
Chapter 1: Goodbye's
Chapter 2: The One In The Stables (part 1)
Chapter 3: The One In The Stables (part 2)
Chapter 4: The Adventure Of A Lifetime (part 1)
A/N (not a chapter)
#findsai (please read this is very important)
Chapter 5: The Adventure Of A Lifetime (part 2)
Chapter 6: The Fire Of Jealousy (part 1)
Chapter 7: The Fire Of Jealousy (part 2)
Chapter 8: The Fire Of Jealousy (part 3)
A/N (not a chapter)
Chapter 9: The Plan
A/N (new story maybe)
Waltz
The End Of The Night
The Final Two
Sore Loser
Blood For The Blood God
The Last Fight
Our Home
Bottled Up Emotions {Some of Y/N's Backstory}(Season 2; chapter 1)
A Rat (part 1)
A Rat (part 2)
A new friend

Easter Hunt; easter special

5.7K 178 270
By SpainTheViolent

A/N
This doesn't have anything to do with the story line, I just though I'd do something for Easter.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I woke up, my eyes fixating on the bright light emerging from my open window. It was Easter morning, the beginning of spring air filled my lungs.

I pushed myself out of bed, accidentally waking up my dog in the process.

"Good morning Maddox." He jumped of the bed and scratched at my bedroom door, letting me know that he wanted to go outside.

I quickly get dressed and open the door. He runs into the front of the house, goes through his doggy door, and disappears outside. I wasn't worried he was would get lost, he was raised in the woods and knew his way back.

I walk into the kitchen humming a soft tune to myself.

I jump back, startled by a 6'5" figure standing, no, floating in my kitchen.

I sigh, knowing who it was, having seen them everyday of my life, "Hello, GhostBur. How are you this fine morning."

"Ah Y/N! I was waiting for you to wake up. I'm amazing! Here have some blue!" I smile as he handed me a blue egg. Different, Norma he gives me blue dye. It always stained my hand, but I didn't mind it cause it made Ghost Bur happy.

He tilted his head, "What was I doing here again....OH yeah! I have a message for you!" He takes out a piece of paper from his pocket. I always wonder how he was able to hold objects, since he was a ghost.

"It's from tech- I mean no one important. Mhm, no one important."

I roll my eyes with a smile, Ghost Bur was never good at keeping secrets. But it wasn't his fault, he just kept forgetting that secrets were secrets.

"Heh, anyways. So, the message says.

"Dear Y/N,
I am inviting you to participate in my Easter Egg Hunt.-"An Easter egg hunt. Sounds fun, "Each egg you find will have a hint that will lead you to the next one. Once you've found the last egg, it will have a piece of paper inside it that has the coordinates that will lead you to a special prize. P.S. you will be competing against other people, first come first serve. Meaning whoever gets here first will get the prize. The clock is ticking."

Okay, He didn't say everyone else, he just said other people, meaning there's only a few. Hopefully he didn't pick people who were good at riddles. Ghost Bur took out another piece of paper from thin air. How does he do that? Who am I kidding, if I had the power to just get random objects out of no where, I'd have so much pizza.

He reads the paper, "Your first clue is; Down Bellow, with fire that bubbles, pick the right egg from the plentiful bundles." He puts the paper in his back pocket, "Well, that's it! Good luck!" And with that he disappeared.

I immediately wrote down what he had said, just so I didn't forget. Down bellow, with fire that bubbles, pick the right egg from the plentiful bundles.

"Down bellow, with fire that bubbles...I'm guessing that's the nether." I grab "Anarchy Starter", that's what I named my netherite sword. It's enchanted with; Sharpness, Looting, Mending, and Fire Aspect.

I put on my favorite backpack, making sure to put some food and extra blocks in it first, then head out for my journey.

My house wasn't that far from L'manbur, so I decided to use their portal, since I wasn't banned from there and it was easier to just use theirs instead of trying to find mine in my 50 mile long cave system.

As I walk outside I cuff my hands over my mouth and yell for Maddox. "Maddox! Come on boy!" I hear footsteps echoing closer and closer to me, I could tell he would running towards me.

"Come on Maddox, we have an adventure to go on."

I walk through the forest, luckily it wasn't that far of a walk, soon I arrived at the portal. I was just about to enter when I saw something. A green blur. It called out to me, "Hey Y/N!"

As I moved closer the blur became more visible. "Oh! Hey dream!" He looked as if he was about to go into the portal as well, maybe he was on the egg hunt as well.

"Was your portal not working? I'm just asking cause you never really come into L'manburg. If your portal is messed up it's probably my fault. I was messing with Tommy's portal back in Logstedshire, I ended up messing up a lot of peoples portals. Been tryna fix them all day." I smile a little, I never really talked much with dream, but when we did talk it was always fun.

"No, my portals not messed up. The l'manburg portal is just easier to get to than mine." He nods and breaks one of the portal blocks, placing it back. "Well, hopefully this is the last portal I need to fix. Why don't you give it a try, if you make it through just stay in, you might end up who knows where if you try to come back through." I smile and nod, saying goodbye to dream and head through the portal.

I ended up where I was supposed to be. I walk down a path that Tommy so thankfully made and look around. The nether was big. I knew I was going to be looking for quite some time.

As I was walking I hear a high pitched voice, it sounded like a child. I roll my eyes and turn around, "Hey Tommy!"

He was looking at the lava. Oh no, not again. He did this all the time, I knew he wasn't going to jump, so I just walked over to him normally.

"Hello Y/N." He said with a sigh. I realized he wasn't wearing armor. "Hey Tommy, where's your armor?" He sighed again making a weird half screaming half sad half sighing noise, even the zombie pig men stopped to look at him weirdly.

"Dream took it, and blew it up." Oh wow. Now I see why no one really likes this dream dude. Except for ghost Bur of course, but he likes everyone.

"Oh, have you seen a bundle of eggs anywhere?" He looks up from the lava and points to something colorful in the distance. "Thanks. Well, goodbye."
"Goodbye Y/N."

The eggs where across a huge lava pool. It was gonna be hard to get to them. I take out the blocks in my bag that I brought and start placing them down. I don't know how to speed bridge so I took my time making sure to crouch so I didn't fall of the edge.

I was a little to high up but I jumped anyways. "Ow! I definitely sprained something." I tie my leg up in bandages, "I'll get a re-gen potion when I get back home."

I walk over to the eggs and look through them. Down bellow, with fire that bubbles, pick the right egg from the plentiful bundles. It doesn't say what the egg looks like.

Then I realized. The eggs where all mister spawners. That's why their colorful. How he got the spawners, I have no clue.

I look through the eggs a find a normal looking egg. I pick it up and it breaks in half. A little paper falls from the inside of the egg and onto the floor. I pick it up and read it aloud.

From the depths of the earth, to the cold of the snow, you will find a village in the land with winter blows. {I don't even care if this doesn't rhyme. I'm not good at making poems okay ✋}

Okay. So he wants me to go to a village in the snow. Easy! I know where that is. George once told me about how dream was paying him to do stuff. I remembered he told me how he went to a village in a snow biome that was pretty close to spawn.  The rest of the story doesn't matter, just the part where he said he went to a village in the snow.

I go back across my bridge and to portal. Just as I was about to enter I felt like I was being watched. "Maybe I'm just going crazy." I told myself as I went through the portal and see Maddox waiting for me on the other side. I never bring him into the nether with me, it's way to dangerous for him.

I was 50% sure George had told me he went North East {this could be wrong, I don't know what way he went in just making this up.} of the Community House. I start walking and suddenly am stopped by an ocean. Maybe I was wrong. Or maybe he crossed this ocean to get to the village. I look for a tree and chop it down. I make a crafting table, then I make the stuff to make a two person boat. Once I finish I pick up my crafting table and put it in my bag. I place the boat in the water and call for Maddox "Come on Maddox get in the boat it's not that hard." He kept jumping up in down in the boat maki by it hard for me to get in, "Stop it Maddox your going to tip us over!" I heard laughing and felt the burning sensation of being watched again. Now I knew for sure that I was definitely being watched.

I get in my boat and start rowing in the North East direction. I keep looking back, if someone was following me and watching me. I would see them behind me.

Soon I reached land. Or should I say ice. The shore was frozen over. I had to watch where I stepped to make sure I didn't fall through the ice and into the freezing water. When I reached the land of snow the atmosphere got thicker. It was way more cold here than anywhere I've ever been before. I keep going though. I had to look for a snow village.

{okay class, raise your hand if you would've given up by now 🙋‍♀️}

I walk for what feels like hours when all of a sudden I come across a house. Was this the village? Maybe they all slept in one house to keep warmth.

I walk closer to the house and see a man step out. He was tall, and had a sort of pink complexion to his skin. He stood at around 6 feet tall, and was wearing what looked like the most comfortable fluffy royal coat.

I smiled knowing that this was my good friend Technoblade. I never saw where he lived. I had just assumed he was homeless.

"Y/N! It's so cold out here. Why don't you come inside?" I walk up the steps of his house and inside. It was smaller than it looked.

"Thanks Techno." He looked at my leg and then went to one of his chests. He took out some type of potion and handed it to me, "Here. It's a re-gen potion." Before I take the potion I notice that his hands are a light blue color, I didn't question it though. It's techno who knows what he does in his free time. I drink the potion and my leg instantly feels better.

"What are you doing out here in the cold?" I tried not to roll my eyes. I knew he was the one who had made my egg hunt, because of ghost Bur, but he didn't want me to know that. "Oh nothing. I heard there was a village nearby and I wanted to do some trading."

"Really? I use that village all the time. I can take you to it if you'd like." Yes! Now I won't have to do as much searching in the cold, "Oh you don't have to, but if you insist."

We talk for a while longer while I warm up by the fire and then we set out on our journey to the village.

I was shivering from how cold it was. Techno noticed, he tried not to break the comfortable silence we had and instead just took off his cape quietly and put it over my shoulders.

I wrapped it around myself. He was much bigger than I was, and so was his cape. It was comfortable but heavy, but I'll take uncomfortable warmth over death freezing cold any day.

We arrived at the village and said our goodbyes. He told me to " Just keep the cape you can give it back later, I have a feeling we would run into each other again very soon."

I brushed off his words, I knew he meant that we'd probably see each other when I finished the egg hunt. I started looking for the egg. I didn't know what this one looked like either.

After what feels like years I finally found a light blue egg. It looks like he dyed it, that probably why his hands where blue.

There was a note attached to it. The note said, "Prime log of prime log, that's where you'll find the next and last egg of this very fun time."

Prime log? "Hmm, I wonder who could have such a thing." I say with a laugh. "Looks like I'm headed to Logstedshire."

I walk back to my boat where Maddox was fast asleep. After all that time he still refused to get out of the boat. "Wow, Maddox, you got the heart of lion. Real brave." I say rolling my eyes at my sleeping dog.

I get in and start rowing to L'manburg i was going to use their portal to get to Tommy's house. Because it was the fastest rout I can think of.

Me and Maddox get to l'manburg and pass through the community house. As I'm walking up the steps to get to the portal I see a 6'6" tall person. I have never met this person before. Maybe they were lost. "Can I help you?" I spoke out to them. They screamed, startled by me sneaking up on them. "O-oh hello. You scared me. My names Ranboo, I'm don't think I've met you before. I moved here a while back."

Ranboo. What an interesting name, "I'm Y/N. I don't live in L'manburg that's probably why you haven't seen me. I live in the woods over there." I point to the direction of my house.

"Oh, nice to meet you." He holds out his hand, I shake it, "Nice to meet you to. I'm sorry for our short encounter but I must be going. I have some businesses to uphold to. Maybe we can talk again soon." He smiles, "Maybe." And with that we both go our separate ways.

When I get to the other side of the portal I see Tommy have another breakdown again. I walk past him and go through his portal on the other side of the lava pool.

I step out into Logstedshire. I walk through the walls of Tommy's wooden fort and to the Prime Log. As I was examining the area an egg catches my eye.

I pick it up. There was a note attached to it. This note said, "Well done! Well done! You've completed my quest! Go to the community house, your prize is by the chest."

Seriously! I've walked through the community house about 2000 time today and I didn't see anything! That's what I get for being deep in thought.

I walk back through Tommy's portal, back into the nether, back past Tommy still having a meltdown, back through the portal, and walk down the step back to the community house.

As I open the door I see a tall capeless man with a pink complexion in his skin. "Hello technoblade. I guess you were right, we do meet again."

He smiles, "Well I'm assuming that by now you figured out that I'm the one who made up the egg hunt." I nod my head and look around. "Okay techno. I've been on a goose chance all day, please just tell me where this stupid prize is."

He  pretends to look hurt, "Hey I'm not stupid." I tilt my head and look at him, "What are you talking about?"

He laughs awkwardly, "I'm the prize Y/N." I look at him confused what does he mean he's the prize. Wait?! So he dragged me around all day for nothing?! "Y/N. I put you on the quest so I could tell you that," he was blushing and was stuttering. His awkwardness was adorable. "I-...I like you...and uh." He read something that was written on his hand, "I wanna be with you."

I blushed, something I don't do often. He liked me? I mean it was so obvious. But I didn't think he'd ever get the guts to tell me. Techno likes violence, I didn't think he'd ever get the time for a significant other.

"So, uh...will you date me...Y/N?" I was shocked, I had liked him for years, I didn't think this day would ever come.

"O-of course!" I blurt out.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
HAPPY EASTER! I know this is hella cringe but I wanted to do something for Easter cause who not. I know this sign a normal chapter but I hope you guys enjoyed this. Have a blessed Easter, don't forget to stay hydrated and eat! I love you all and have a wonderful day/afternoon/night! Byeeee!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 739 45
A sword drops to the ground in the middle of the arena... everything is quiet as the crowd stares at the two men in the middle of the ring. One male...
16.5K 601 38
They met for the right reasons but at the wrong time. She was just about to graduate from college, and he was already a successful CEO/Businessman w...
2M 56.5K 43
"What are you thinking about mia cara" he asks me causing my thoughts to drift back to me kissing his jawline. "N-nothing" I stutter cursing myself...
92K 2.6K 19
He released a bated breath as the cool stone chilled him and the blue sky calmed his nerves that had been acting up since yesterday. Being outside of...