The girl of his dreams. |Ruca...

By RucasUpdates

What happens when the guy that's broken more hearts then he can count, gets hit by a speeding car and he fall... More

Lucas Friar you are the worst guy ever.
2.Everyone likes me, even you.
3. Gross, i could catch something.
4. No Funny Business.
5.1k reads.
7.Are you calling me a chick?" 1/2
8. A possible threesome?
9.but i want you to be my girlfriend.
10. Can i cup a feel?
11.im going to texas.
12.It was fun, Now its over.
13. You are full of bullshit Friar
14. I never stopped.
15. I cant be with him.
16. I can have you arrested for this.
17. You look like a fucking slut.
18. Normal again?
19. You're the girl of my dreams.
20. I met you and fell in love.

6.Alright pansy, chill your tits.

4.1K 129 26
By RucasUpdates

So, I don't have inspiration to write and I have no idea why, it's like I've lost my mojo. I think it's cause I've been reading a lot and it reminds me how bad I write but I'm going to pull through this and continue anyways, cause practice makes perfect right?

I know it took me awhile to write this chapter but it's because I want it to be sorta edited it and revised before I posted.

--

Lucas sat down on the dirty ground of the dark musty shed. The place was not comfortable, the small room was dark and cold. It hadn't help that it had rained the night before and he was soaked due to the broken rooftops, not even then he'd gotten pity by the asshole.

He kept his eyes on the door. Hoping his mother would free him from her husbands punishment, it's been two days and he hasn't had anything to eat but a sandwich his mom sneaked him when her husband was out with his son. He could barely suck in a breath without his side anguishing in pain and he'd groan in agony. He's step father had done a number on him two days earlier when he got home from Riley's.

Two days earlier...

"Mom I'm home." He tossed his book bag near the entrance of the front door.

"She's not home from work yet." You could hear the annoyance in his voice as he leaned against the wall."Brandon came home awhile ago and told me some interesting things."

"Figured he'd come crying to his daddy." Lucas whispered under his breath, unknowingly that the man heard him.

"What was that son?" Richard asked, leaning off the wall and taking a step towards Lucas.

"I said.. I'm not your son sir." He retorted, regretting his words immediately when he saw the flaring of his step fathers nostrils.

"It's a good thing too." The man admitted, pointing his index finger at Lucas."I would never want some bastard with my blood."

"Like I'd want some broke ass bum as my father." He sneered, starting to walk towards the man."I mean what kind of a man puts his wife to work while he lays around, doing nothing but itching his balls, a fucking leech that's who."

That was it for the man to snap, his clenched fist lifted before it made contact with the boys cheek, making him stumble back until his back hit the door. Lucas charged at his step father, wrapping his arms around his waist but that did nothing, the man held him still before his knee came up and hit against the boys stomach multiple times until he heard coughing. He tossed him against the nearest wall with ease, making him break it with the impact it made. Lucas grunted, holding his side, he couldn't move and every time he took a breath, it felt like broken glass going down his throat.

"Don't ever get smart with me again kid," he spat, leaning down and grabbing him by the back of his shirt."Maybe it's time for you to get back in the shed." Chuckling the man, dragged him towards the backyard before dumbing him into the filthy shed-house.

Just thinking about that was pissing him off, that guy was scum and he didn't deserve his mom. She was kind and nice, loving- even to some other kid that wasn't hers. She cared about Brandon more then himself, it was sad because she didn't understand that he needed her too.

When they got into arguments on why she cared for him more than her own son, she's say,"Baby he needs it more, his mother left him." But what she forgot was that Lucas was left too by his father and it felt like he was loosing her too.

His thoughts were cut off when Brandon opened the door to the shed."Alright cowboy, Giddy-up outta here," he teased, walking back towards the house."Thanks for missing two days of school, Riley and I spent every second together, she'll be here in a little bit so don't bother us."

Lucas grumbled profanities as he carefully stood, his hands gripping his side as if his ribs were about to fall and he needed to hold it in place. He stumbled to get into the house and up the stairs before Richard changed his mind.

When he got to his room, he decided to take a hot shower and change into a fresh set of clothes.

Lucas was pulling down his shirt, careful not to put any pressure on the side of his stomach. there was a knock on his door,"Baby, do you want something to eat?" He rolled his eyes knowing very well that she had guilt for letting some stranger lay his hands on her, only son.

"No." His tone coming out harsher then he intended because in an instant she flinched."I mean, I'll be down in a minute momma." He turned to give her an apologetic smile.

-.-.-.-

Lucas held the sandwich in his hand, sitting on the armrest of the living room where Brandon was getting ready for his study date with Riley,"You're going to ruin this for me, aren't you?"

"Nope." He replies, popping the 'p' before taking another bite from his sandwich."You'll do that all on your own chump."

"She likes me." Brandon insisted, getting up from the floor of the living room and taking a seat on the couch.

"Don't convince me dude..."He trailed off before quirking a brow," or are you trying to convince yourself?"

Lucas was bored with this and grabbed the remote, turning on the television. He quickly found the sports channel and turned up the volume of the speakers fighting over wether the cowboys were rubbed or not. Honestly he loved sports and everything that had to do with it, he used to be a jock but he gave that up the minute his father left him.

"She's here! She's here." Brandon grinned from ear to ear, like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Alright pansy, chill your tits, she's just some girl." He rolled his eyes, opening the door and turning to look at Riley.

Her eyes widen before she looked to her feet,"Are you going to just stand there or are going to come in?" He asked, moving to the side so she could come in.

"Y-Yeah, I-I'm here to see Brandon." Her words stutter slightly, taking a step into the house, her head tilting up as she looks at me."What happen to your face?" She blurted out, her hand coming up and over her mouth before she could stop herself.

"Pansy your girlfriends here." He shouted, completely ignoring her question. He closed the door and took a long breath before normally walking back into the living room, he held the pain that shot through his body and onto his side, he didn't want her to bomb him with questions but he swore he felt something crack on his side as he took a seat.

"He bit more then he can chew." Brandon answered, resting his hand on the small of her back and lead her to the living room."do you want something to drink?"

What a fucking pussy, does he even have his balls intact, Lucas thought.

"Water is fine." She smiled, taking a seat in front of me.

She tugged her book bag off her shoulder."I haven't seen you in school, did you drop out?"

"No."

"Oh, are you going to be back soon?"

"Here you go," he hands the water bottle to Riley before turning to look at Lucas." Are you going to stay here?"

"No, I'm leaving now." He groans as he got up, falling over without another word.

He hit the ground with a loud thud and everything blacked out.

"LUCAS?" Riley rushed to his side kneeling down beside him." Lucas!"she called again.

"Lucas, stop playing around and get up."

"I don't think he's playing Brandon.." Riley's voice was filled with concern, she moves her hand to his face."Call your mom or something!"

"No, he just wants your attention." He grits through his clenched teeth, he walked over to where Lucas laid and nudges him slightly against the shoulder with his foot. Lucas moved onto his back with his eyes still closed and no reaction.

"Stop being such an insensitive, competitive jerk and call your mom! See he didn't jump up or anything!" She hissed, looking up at him this time."You think he wouldn't have gotten up by now and beaten you to death, just because you touched him.. This is the guy that almost hit you for talking to me."

"Mom!"

--

Uh-oh..

I came back with a bang haha just kidding.

Don't be a ghost reader, comment your thoughts on my story, feedback helps me with ideas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 2.8K 58
One night. One night was all it took for Riley and Lucas' world to be turned upside down. One night full of love, drinks, and mistakes. One night tha...
Taken By Natasha

Fanfiction

9.6K 340 31
Part 1 When you think of Riley Mathews you think of someone who has everything. What happens when an endgame couple isn't endgame after all? One thin...
18.5K 275 30
Lucas leaves for a year and when he comes back A lot of stuff have changed especially people Will he fall for the new Maya? Read to find out This s...
45.7K 936 18
It's Senior year, and Riley and her friends, Farkle, Maya and Lucas (her dreamy eyed boyfriend) are trying to make the best of it. But with the retur...