Don't Leave Me

By uffthatshot

"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly... More

Before you begin
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Authors note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Important authors note
Bonus chapter- long+smutty
New covers

Chapter 35

21.8K 469 116
By uffthatshot

The next day I woke up in Matteos arms. He was still very much asleep. Staring up at him I couldn't suppress a smile. Although the visiting hours state that nobody other than the patient is allowed to sleep in the hospital beds, which of course makes total sense, he stayed with me.

As I was tracing his face gently with my fingertips his eyes slowly opened. The second he looked into my eye his lips pulled up into a sweet smile.

"Good morning Matteo.", I whispered quietly.

"God, I missed waking up next to you.", he answered while one of his hands brushed through my hair.

"And why is that?", I asked with one eyebrow raised. Matteo leaned closer and placed a soft kiss to my cheek.

"Because the first thing I want to see when I wake up is your face.", he whispered in my ear.

"Ok, softie. I'll keep that in mind.", I chuckled.

"Don't call me that.", he stated with a pout on his face like a five year old boy. His facial expression instantly made me laugh which he did not like. "Stop it!"

"It's way too easy to annoy you."

Matteo pulled my head back on his chest and we remained in this position for a couple of minutes. While I was laying in his arms I closed my eyes again. This is too good to be true. I'm alive and laying next to the man I love. Finally being able to touch and kiss him. And to smell his amazing scent. That might sound crazy but he smells so good.

All of the sudden the door opened and a nurse entered the room. Matteo quickly got out of the bed and sat down on a stool. To anyone else he still wants to look like an emotionless mafia leader.

"Good morning Ms. Potters.", she said giving me a fake smile and turned to Matteo. "And hello Mr. Rizzo. It is a pleasure meeting someone as good looking as you.", she addressed him with a flirtatious smirk.

Seeing her flirt with MY boyfriend made my blood boil. If it didn't hurt standing up I would have pushed her away from him. How can she dare to flirt with him while his girlfriend that almost died is present in the same room?! Hello, that's rude. Back off!

"What do you want?", Matteo asked unbothered and turned his gaze towards me.

"I just wanted to give you all the papers and documents. If Ms. Potters signs here, she is free to go.", the nurse said with that stupid flirtatious smirk on her face. Then she gave Matteo the papers and brushed his hand in the process. Of course that was her intention.

Ok. That's it.

"Give me the papers, please. I'll sign. Me and MY boyfriend can't wait to get out of here.", I stated coldly.

Before the nurse could react Matteo already gave me the papers and this time he was smirking. I quickly got a pen and signed. The nurse came over to my bedside and took the papers out of my hand.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you two were a thing." She apologised.

"You should work on being more professional. This behaviour is unacceptable.", he told the nurse with clear bitterness in his voice.

Good. Tell her baby!

"Of course.", the nurse said and hurried out of the room. She clearly was embarrassed but that's what you get for flirting with a taken man. At least for flirting with my man.

"Let's go home.", I stated. Matteo nodded and extended his hands to help me up. Accepting his help I got back up on my feet. Pain immediately rushed through my whole body and I winced.

"Is everything alright? I can call a doctor. Maybe you should stay here longer. The stitches could rip. Or you-"

"Relax, Matteo. It's fine."
"But you're in pain! What if-"
"That's normal given the fact that I have been shot and not completely recovered. Nothing will happen stop worrying.", I interrupted him.
"Then let me carry you to the car."

Instead of waiting for an answer he picked me up bridal style and strode out of the room through the halls and the waiting room. On our way out all of the other people in the hospital gave us weird glances and stares.

"They think we're crazy.", he said while looking down at me.
"You are, I'm not. Maybe I should tell them that."
"Yes, because a normal woman would shout that her boyfriend is crazy but she's not.", he chuckled.
"Sounds normal to me."

A couple of steps later we reached his car and he put me down on the passenger seat. Then he walked to the other side and started driving. The ride back home was silent. I closed my eyes still feeling tired and didn't notice that we already arrived. Matteo brushed a few strands of hair out of my face causing me to look up at him sleepily.

"We're home, love.", he whispered. Matteo stepped out of the car and walked back to my side. Once he opened my door he picked me up again and carried me to our room. While he was carrying me I stared at his face. That handsome face I missed seeing while being held captive.

"You should rest.", he said while placing me down on the bed.

"Are we going to eat dinner with your parents?", I asked curiously.

"No. We will eat here. The doctor told us that you shouldn't move too much. Bringing you down to eat there is a lot of movement."

"You're exaggerating.", I yawned.

"I'm not. Now sleep." He leaned down and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you.", Matteo whispered in my ear.

"I love you too."

A few seconds later I drifted off to sleep. Thanks to all of the pills I have to take I didn't have any nightmares of what Russo and his men did and I didn't wake up in the middle of my nap. Everything was fine. I felt calm and relaxed.

Suddenly I felt a warm hand caressing my shoulder gently causing me to wake up. After my eyelids fluttered open I stared into Matteos ocean blue eyes.

"Let's have some dinner. Mary made some soup for you.", he said quietly.
"It's already dinner time?", I asked confused.
"Yes, angel. You slept the whole day.", he chuckled.

Then he helped me to sit up and gave me an extremely large bowl of soup while his bowl was significantly smaller. Frowning I turned to him. "How much do you think I eat?"

"You haven't eaten anything today which means you have to eat a lot right now. I want you to be healthy and strong as always."
"I have to eat everything in this huge bowl?", I asked.

My question was answered by him nodding and I decided to keep quiet. After a while I actually managed to eat every last spoon of the soup and I looked at Matteo. He was already staring at me with a bright smile. Taking my bowl in his hands he walked out of the room to bring the dishes back to the kitchen.

Once he entered our room again Matteo slumped down on the bed next to me. We were laying on our sides gazing at each other. There were a few moments of silence before he leaned closer to me and placed his lips on mine. Sharing a gentle kiss I pulled him by his shirt closer to me. A second later he pulled away and brushed his fingers through my hair.

"Do you not want me in that way anymore?", I asked anxiously.
"What do you mean?"

"You don't kiss me the right way.", I stated.
"There's a right way?", he chuckled.

"Matteo I'm serious. I do appreciate that you're gentle with me but you don't even kiss me passionately."

"To be honest I'm scared to hurt you. You've been through a lot because of me and I don't want to hurt you in any way. And I missed you so much the past two weeks. If I kiss you like I want to I will also want to do more than just kiss you.", he said truthfully.

"What if I want more too?"
"Emily. I just said that I don't want to hurt you."
"So? You don't have to blow my back out. Be gentle and everything will be alright.", I whispered softly.

"I-I don't know if I can do that.", he said looking away shyly.
"What do you mean?"
"I never have been gentle in bed and quite frankly I don't think I would enjoy that."
"Then let's just give it a try.", I stated seductively.

Grabbing his shirt I pulled him closer to me and crashed my lips on his. At first he seemed to be shocked and tense but that went away in the matter of a second. His hands grabbed my hips as he pushed my back on the bed and climbed on top of me. After that he moved his hands and placed them on the mattress for support too scared to crash me with his weight.

His legs were in between mine and my arms were wrapped around his neck. Matteos tongue pushed against my lips begging for entrance. Opening my lips slightly his tongue slipped into my mouth and dominated the kiss. One of his hands squeezed each of my boobs before he started to take off my shirt and jeans. As I was laying on the bed in underwear he got up and stood in front of me.

Slowly he started to take off his shirt and jeans. I was watching him closely and admired how his muscles tensed with every move he made. His hard chest and abs looked divine. Craved to perfection. My gaze went down to his boxers and I didn't miss his already hard length.

Matteo climbed back on top of me and crashed his lips back on mine while his hands wandered to my bra. Once he opened and threw it to the ground his fingers caressed my stomach. Our lips were still connected in a passionate kiss as his fingers slowly started to move down to my panties.

If you're under 18 or do not want to read mature scenes please skip to the next chapter

His hand brushed over my panties already causing me to get excited. Then Matteo rubbed his thumb over my clit through the panties. I pulled on his hair and the two of us released a small moan.

Matteo moved his hands into my panties and pushed two of his fingers inside of me. As he started to push them inside and out I started breathing heavier and broke the kiss. A few moans left my lips.

"I missed your moans so much.", he whispered in my ear. Matteo quickened the pace and I desperately wanted him. All this time I craved his touch.

"I want you now.", I whispered back.

"Are you sure, angel?", he asked while he kept on pushing his fingers inside me.
"Yes! Matteo please.", I whined.

My begging made him stop. He immediately ripped of my panties and placed a few kisses on my stomach. Arching my back I grabbed his boxers and pulled on them. After he finally removed them my hand went to his length.

"Fuck.", he moaned staring straight into my eyes. Then he brushed his length against my clit causing me to moan as well. Slowly he pushed inside of me and gave me a few seconds to adjust to him.

Once I nodded he started thrusting in and out of me. He was slow and gentle at first but soon grew more hungry and his eyes were full of lust. Matteo leaned down and kissed me roughly while continuing to thrust inside me.

Getting closer to my climax I gripped the bedsheets tightly and arched my back again. My breathing became even heavier and I couldn't stop moaning against the kiss. Matteo pulled his lips away from mine panting as his pace got faster and his thrusts deeper.

"Fuck baby.", he groaned in my ear.
"M-matteo I'm close.", I moaned.

After those words left my lips his thumb went back to my clit and circled on it slowly while his thrusts never stopped. A feeling of pure lust rushed through my whole body causing me to dig my nails into his back.

"M-Matteo!", I screamed as I came. A second later Matteo came as well but didn't pull out. Instead he proceeded to thrust in and out of me staring into my eyes with desire.

"I crave for more, baby.", he said while groaning again.

At first I thought it was too much and painful but some seconds later my body filled with lust once again. Matteos thumb remained on my clit rubbing it softly. His thrusts became faster again and our moaning became louder each passing moment.

As I got close to coming once again I grabbed Matteos neck and pulled him down to my lips. While our tongues danced in our mouths sweat started to appear on both of our bodies. Each time Matteo thrusted into me hard and deep I moaned against the kiss.

"God *thrust* I *thrust* love *thrust* you.", he moaned after breaking the kiss.
"Fuck, I love you too.", I moaned back.

Euphoria took over as I was getting closer to my climax. Closing my eyes I felt Matteo grabbing my chin gently.

"Look at me when you come.", he grunted. Then his thrusts became even deeper than I thought was possible. A second later we both came while staring into each other's eyes.

Matteo wrapped his arms around me and carried me to the bathtub. He washed my whole body carefully while making sure my bullet wound doesn't get wet. Once he was done he carried me back to our bed and helped me putting on new underwear and a nightdress. Lastly he put on a fresh pair of boxers and laid down next to me.

"You were right. I enjoyed it very much.", he whispered.
"Told you!", I giggled.

Matteo pulled me to his chest and embraced me into a tight hug. Some minutes later we drifted off to sleep.

In the middle of the night loud bangs caused us to wake up and panic.

.........

How did you like this chapter?
And yes, just like the last two times I cringed while writing this again.

What do you think is happening? Are they in danger?

Thank you for everyone that is supporting my story. I can't stop feeling overwhelmed with all of your feedback. Seriously, you have no idea how much this means to me.
I love you🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
4.6M 140K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...
28.3K 1K 16
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...
181K 3.8K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...